ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Karen de le Carriere emails 10,000 Scientologists regarding the death of her son

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Emma, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

The UK Times has today got a story of Karen not being able to
    see the body in the Mortuary, but it seems they havn't got the story
    re the funeral yet. The UK Times charges viewers to read stories on their website so havn't seen the full article yet. I'll see more when I buy my own copy.

2. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Oh, I know that's the speculation. The speculation is also that the Co$ wouldn't be able to produce Heber for a memorial service, which is why they aren't holding one. This is why I am asking whether or not Heber is invited to Karen's service and what, if anything, will be done about the inevitable absence. Speaking of tick-tock.

3. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni...heber_jentzsch_karen_de_la_carriere_email.php

"According to Mike Rinder, the former top spokesman for the church, Heber has spent much of that time as a prisoner in Scientology's strange office-prison at its international base east of Los Angeles. (Rinder was himself a prisoner in "The Hole," where he saw Heber.) Rinder tells the Voice that Scientology won't hold a memorial service because it doesn't want to produce Heber for a public event."

4. NoName

Bingo! This is why I asked.

5. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Karen is sending Heber an invitation. It may draw him out, or not. Either way will have repercussions.

One way to dwarf the TomKat story is to create an even bigger PR nightmare for the cult. Nice going, OSA. :clap:

6. NoName

Interesting choice of words..... :lol:

7. secretiveoldfag

secretiveoldfag Silver Meritorious Patron

I do not wish to offend anyone, quite the opposite but if only these wonderful brave honest loving people were not quite so thoroughly brain-washed... I would feel happier. Not that my feelings matter but perhaps they would also feel happier if they were free.

Do they really imagine things were better when Hubbard was alive? Do they imagine he invented the tech to make them feel good? If it works for them it is because they are good people.

The psychopathy and evil and the mental traps were created by LRH. He did not have a good bone in his body. This is a man who did not worship the Devil: he believed he was the Devil. DM is keeping Scientology working, after his fashion, but he did not invent it.

8. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Just been in contact with the Times Journalist. She's been speaking with Karen the lasr few days and looks like follow up stories will be coming.

9. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

One can only wonder if Heber is actually well enough to be seen by non-Scientologists in public. Will he ever be seen again?

10. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

My hats off to both the UK and Australian press. The US press is finally not afraid of the cult anymore, but the UK and Australia have been taking the gloves off for years and they are still doing a better job overall with their in-depth reporting. :thumbsup:

11. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Well you know who owns the UK Times, no?

It's our wonderful Rupert Murdoch who so elegantly and succinctly . . . what were his words again? :biggrin: Something about weird, crazy, evil cult wasn't it . . . .

His NY Rags had front page and center-fold explosives on the Tom-Kat bust up . . . this sort of shit thrown at Karen is right up Murdoch's ally!

He will run with this big time . . . actually, come to think of it: B-Sky B, Fox News Network, all his stuff as well.

R

12. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

Murdoch definitely declared open season on Scientology.

I was wondering if Murdoch owns CNN. Scientology secrets every hour on the hour is an interesting approach. I like it very much.

I wonder if CoS will ever cognite that people are not impressed with their bad behavior.

13. Mick Wenlock

Mick Wenlock Admin Emeritus (retired)

A very good point. Heber was always a large, falstaffian build kind of guy - big and bluff and hearty. I shudder to think what he may look like now - I also have to seriously wonder about his health.

14. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Is CNN still doing that hourly Scientology secrets thing?

I believe Anderson Cooper / CNN / the producers will eventually exact several pounds of flesh from Miscavige's bony ass. However, it'll be in a way that earns CNN the most viewers / advertising dollars.

Just a feeling.

TG1

15. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

It's funny that a 1.1 gay man of the press is having his way with DM without even giving him the benefit of a reach around. :p

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  16. Esco

Esco Patron

You should try to get this Karen de le Carriere woman to sign up to this forum, we could learn a lot from her

17. NoName

She's Karen#1 on this forum.

18. RogerB

RogerB Crusader

Hey, Kooka,

CNN is owned by Time Warner. TW also run cable program carrying services . . . and thus carry CNN as a "cable news network".

R

19. Wants2Talk

Wants2Talk Silver Meritorious Patron

Roger

I agree and would add Katy Holmes.

Women are the civilizing force that keeps us from reverting into chronically masturbating abusive selfish little monkeys. Women decide what stands and what does not. Women cut off the head of the French king Louis with small knives. In native american culture, only women vote for chief.

It will be women who finish the church of Scientology.

20. Smilla

Smilla Ordinary Human

You said it just as it is.