What's new

Karen de le Carriere emails 10,000 Scientologists regarding the death of her son

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Godspeed little email!
Do your work well :)

Karen, I am sorry you had to do this during this sad time, but I am very glad you did.
Strength to you.

palehorse

Patron
It's beginning to smell a lot like meltdown - to the tune of 'It's beginning to look a lot like christmas' :biggrin:

Uh-oh, you had to get me started, didn't you...
Paul, can you make Xtranormal characters sing?

It’s beginning to smell a lot like meltdown
Davey’s head will roll.
First he tried with a pack of lies, pulling woolover eyes
And then he cries, “There isn’t any Hole!”

For our favorite cult.
Because Karen won’t be appeased until Slappy’s onhis knees
And admits his fault!

There was Jeffrey then Marty then Mike joined theparty of people starting to leave
Then Jason Beghe and Paul Haggis went stray, andthe Cult said they were SPs
All Hell broke loose as Debbie Cook sent news onNew Year’s Eve!

For the little clown
‘Cause the mama bear is awake, and her cub she won’tforsake
Now the dwarf goes down!

Terril park

Sponsor
Well you know who owns the UK Times, no?

It's our wonderful Rupert Murdoch who so elegantly and succinctly . . . what were his words again? :biggrin: Something about weird, crazy, evil cult wasn't it . . . .

His NY Rags had front page and center-fold explosives on the Tom-Kat bust up . . . this sort of shit thrown at Karen is right up Murdoch's ally!

He will run with this big time . . . actually, come to think of it: B-Sky B, Fox News Network, all his stuff as well.

R

Yes the times has had articles everydauy this week including two 2 page
efforts. The Sun [ also Murdochs] has been doing very similar.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

Davey’s head will roll.

For our favorite cult.
And admits his fault!

There was Jeffrey then Marty then Mike joined theparty of people starting to leave

For the little clown
Now the dwarf goes down!

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was beaten to the punch on that one, but that's OK, even if it IS squirrel, i.e., not a standard GoNuclear parody.

Pete

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

Davey’s head will roll.

For our favorite cult.
And admits his fault!

For the little clown
Now the dwarf goes down!

Good job!!!! You saved me the trouble.

Pete

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
What has happened to Karen and her son and Heber is unfair , tragic and the perpetrators are evil beyond words - I am so saddened by this story - bring them to justice please , one and all ....

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
If a current scientologist cannot feel for Karen after reading this, then they are really far gone.

I've been spending the last couple of hours posting the email on the Facebook walls of active Scientologists. And, some are deleting them soon after they are posted. LOL.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
It is difficult to even begin to imagine or visualize what Karen must be going through. And Heber, too, for that matter.

I wish with all my heart that this terrible tragedy had never happened.

Jump

Operating teatime
It is difficult to even begin to imagine or visualize what Karen must be going through. And Heber, too, for that matter.

I wish with all my heart that this terrible tragedy had never happened.

I agree that this situation is terrible and tragic. But what an apt epithet for the mind-control system...

Scientology: this terrible tragedy

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Not natively in the program, but I can think of a couple of ways of doing it:

1. Just use a recording of the singing that you want, and drop that audio file in. You might have to tweak the lip-syncing.

2. Strip out some spoken words from your chosen Xtranormal characters (i.e. export a movie and strip out an mp3 or wav audio track from it). Then run the noises through a sampler, using a keyboard to get the right pitch and note duration. I had a small $60 keyboard in 1990 that would do that — you just hit "record," produced the noise you wanted to sample, pressed another key, then you could play tunes using that noise as the "instrument sound." I was very impressed with it, for only $60. Again, you'd have to tweak the lip-sync.

Paul

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
I've been spending the last couple of hours posting the email on the Facebook walls of active Scientologists. And, some are deleting them soon after they are posted. LOL.

LOL. I am soooooooooooo surprised! NOT! :biggrin:

Good job Smurf :thumbsup:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
My heart goes out to Karen - thank you for sending the e-mail out, especially during this difficult time. You delivered a very effective blow and the Church of Scientology is falling to it's knees! It is very weak and is going down! Karen - you helped! I am so sorry for you loss of your son. I send you peace and love and hugs!:console::grouphug::hug:

The crimes of this Organization are beyond belief. The Co$ commits crimes against humanity daily - and they are so viscous because they call themselves a CHURCH!

I did not get this e-mail. I wonder why? I wonder if the 10,000 e-mails are the only Scientologists that are active? That is all they have in the WORLD. 2/3 of them are out but not announcing it.

Can't we all do something collectively like write to the government agency that oversee laws in churches? Shall we set a date in September 2012 and meet at Flag and protest, picket and do some more damage? Count me in! Can we get Anonymous involved? Time for mutiny Scientology - the dictator will go down quickly!

Heber Jentsch is being held in a prison and he needs to be set free!

I really hate this Organization - and I will be very happy the day it dies and is laid to rest in hell!

looker

Patron Meritorious
Yes Heber needs to know and probably doesn't. Hes in the Hemit Hanoi Hilton. Probably just barely hanging on to his sanity.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well you did just cost him $6k worth of ethics handlings, at least...... :melodramatic:

Jim Meskiman can't handle the truth! The truth is hard to swallow when you invest so much into the LIES!!:yes: He has been traveling around the Morgues performing his act to raise funds for the new Idle Morgues - Jim Meskiman: :blah:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The general speculation which is highly likely is that Heber doesn't know.

I think you are right.

Maybe Heber is "rehabilitating" himself on the RPF--becoming more able to help save the planet while doing clay demos about how Scientology can compassionately end needless human suffering and save lives. And having wins.

Next on his checksheet, Heeber passes a star-rate checkout, having been asked how he can apply this LRH datum, he would answer without any com lag that it applies to "the planet, the galaxy and the entire universe that we are salvaging". He wouldn't mention anyone that he personally knows like his former-wife or his own son.

Scientology gives me the Heeber Jeebies.