Karen de le Carriere emails 10,000 Scientologists regarding the death of her son

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
Radar Online: Mystery Surrounds Death Of Alexander Jentzsch

Radar Online: Mystery Surrounds Death Of Alexander Jentzsch, Son Of Scientology President, Toxicology Results Pending

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-son-cause-death-pending-toxicology-exclusive

Excerpt:
"Jentzsch's autopsy was done last week. There was nothing abnormal about it and his body didn't show any signs of trauma," Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told RadarOnline.com exclusively. "The cause of death will be listed for the time being deferred, until the toxicology results are in, which should be about four to six weeks from now. There was also a bottle of Nyquil and several prescription bottles recovered from the scene."

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
My heart so goes out to Karen.

Heber has no way to find out his son is deceased. He may die not knowing.

And I keep getting more and more ashamed of having been in that cult. Like everyone else I've seen some mean crazy shit, but, for me, this one hit a new all time low.

I so want organized $cientology gone from earth,

Re: Radar Online: Mystery Surrounds Death Of Alexander Jentzsch

"Jentzsch's autopsy was done last week. There was nothing abnormal about it and his body didn't show any signs of trauma," Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told RadarOnline.com exclusively. "The cause of death will be listed for the time being deferred, until the toxicology results are in, which should be about four to six weeks from now. There was also a bottle of Nyquil and several prescription bottles recovered from the scene."

I hoped they fingerprinted the prescription bottles.

If there are other's fingerprints on them that needs to be investigated and if there are no fingerprints on the bottle then the last person who used it wiped it clean of fingerprints.

Just saying...

The Anabaptist Jacques

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I think you are right.

Maybe Heber is "rehabilitating" himself on the RPF--becoming more able to help save the planet while doing clay demos about how Scientology can compassionately end needless human suffering and save lives. And having wins.

Next on his checksheet, Heeber passes a star-rate checkout, having been asked how he can apply this LRH datum, he would answer without any com lag that it applies to "the planet, the galaxy and the entire universe that we are salvaging". He wouldn't mention anyone that he personally knows like his former-wife or his own son.

Scientology gives me the Heeber Jeebies.

Heber Jentsch should not have been allowed to become a Father as he is clearly still but a child himself.

:angry:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Originally Posted by Wants2Talk
Roger

I agree and would add Katy Holmes.

Women are the civilizing force that keeps us from reverting into chronically masturbating abusive selfish little monkeys. Women decide what stands and what does not. Women cut off the head of the French king Louis with small knives. In native american culture, only women vote for chief.

It will be women who finish the church of Scientology.

You said it just as it is.

Fascinating!

Then who shall emerge as next cult-killing woman of courage?

PAULETTE. . .

TORY. . .

HANA. . .

EMMA. . .

JENNA. . .

LISA MARIE. . .

DEBBIE. . .

KAREN. . .

SHELLY. . .

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
I don't even know where to begin with this :angry:

How is all of this even possible?

It is time that the FBI, CIA, Governments who ever knocks on the door, maybe no knocks but a full raid.

Who is the church to deny those family rights.

That is the utmost chilling side of disconnection.

I am probably just ranting on here but I think no matter how bad scientology tech is and their fake promises the mind can recover and you can get back on your feet and move on with your life with the help of others.

BUT.

Disconnection does not allow you to move on. Every day you think about it. You see kids on the street and are reminded, christmas and birthdays remind you.
I can not imagine being notified of the death of my own child via somebody else because of disconnection.
Or finding out they were in stress and need help but that was kept from me.

What about all those cries or screams for help that are never heard because of that f..king policy.:angry:

Sorry I may have gone off topic here.................i'm pissed:angry:

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Re: Radar Online: Mystery Surrounds Death Of Alexander Jentzsch

. . .
I hoped they fingerprinted the prescription bottles.
. . .

Long-time Scientology watchers are wondering how long it'll be before we learn that every Scientologist mentioned in this sad tale has been "posted overseas", and is no longer available for questioning. They did it with the Lisa McPherson case.

HelluvaHoax!

I've been spending the last couple of hours posting the email on the Facebook walls of active Scientologists. And, some are deleting them soon after they are posted. LOL.

Thanks for that Smurf!

The Scientologists claimed they are not 'deleting' Karen's e-mail, they are reaching EP and 'erasing' it.

Reminder to self: If I start a cult, do not allow Smurf to get all pissed off and start spreading the truth around.

HelluvaHoax!

Heber Jentsch is being held in a prison and he needs to be set free!

If it were only that simple!

If Heber was suddenly freed he would likely file a criminal complaint against his liberators for kidnapping.

I wonder if there is some guardianship or custodial law where a Scientologist can be sentenced to court-ordered therapy that consists of having to M9 and clay demo all the ex-scientologists' books as well as star-rate every thread on ESMB?

HelluvaHoax!

My God, you're right. Thanks!

The original thought that prompted that post was to put Karen and Katie on the list. I got lost in remembering all the previous valiant freedom fighters and forget...

Let me try again.

---------------------------------------------------

Then who shall emerge as the next cult-killing woman of courage?

PAULETTE. . .

TORY. . .

HANA. . .

EMMA. . .

JENNA. . .

LISA MARIE. . .

DEBBIE. . .

KATIE. . .

KAREN. . .

SHELLY. . .

Sierra_Sage

Patron
Roger

I agree and would add Katy Holmes.

Women are the civilizing force that keeps us from reverting into chronically masturbating abusive selfish little monkeys. Women decide what stands and what does not. Women cut off the head of the French king Louis with small knives. In native american culture, only women vote for chief.

It will be women who finish the church of Scientology.

This is true in Haudenosaunee tribes. Aka, Iroquois Nation. I am part Hauden. Women can also demote a male tribal leader that is unfit. I am not sure how many other Native American tribes are matriarchal.

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron
Karen's email:

Dear Scientologist,

I am emailing you as a friend and fellow Scientologist to let you know about the mysterious and sudden death of my son Alexander Jentzsch at 27 years of age on July 3, 2012.

Although I am not in the Sea Org right now, I served aboard the Flagship Apollo where I was trained by LRH to the level of Class XII C/S. I am one of only seven Class XII C/S' LRH ever made.

After LRH took Flag ashore in Clearwater, I met and fell in love with Heber Jentzsch. We married and Heber went on to become the President of the Church of Scientology International. I remained devoted to LRH and to my duties as a Class XII C/S at Flag. I won "Auditor of the Year" at Flag numerous times.

In 1984, I gave birth to our son Alexander.

Alexander Jentzsch was born in the Sea Org. He formally joined the Sea Org when he was eight years old. Despite the promises that Sea Org recruiters made to Alexander, he did not receive a proper education. While other children were in school, Alexander was cleaning toilets and mopping floors at Flag. As a child working in the Sea Org, Alexander was made to work long hours and would sometimes sneak away to call me on the phone in tears.

While LRH had made family time a daily requirement in the Sea Org, things radically changed under COB RTC David Miscavige and family time virtually disappeared. Unless there is a death or a PR flap of some kind, Sea Org members are almost never allowed to see their families. Alexander seldom saw his father, Heber. Factually, years would go by between the times Alexander was allowed to see his father. Alexander called himself "The Boy with no Dad". He saw Heber less than 11 times in 14 years.

COB RTC David Miscavige ordered Heber Jentzsch and I to be divorced and has utterly destroyed our 2nd dynamic.

I was suddenly a single mother with a child to support. Heber was unable to pay any child support.

Indeed, Heber could not even support himself on his $50 per week Sea Org pay. I did not protest this as Heber was the President of the Church of Scientology International and I did not want to create a flap for the Church. The Church had me sign affidavits on video camera that I would never ask for child support.

I was suddenly a single mother with a child to support. Heber was unable to pay any child support. Indeed, Heber could not even support himself on his $50 per week Sea Org pay. I did not protest this as Heber was the President of the Church of Scientology International and I did not want to create a flap for the Church.

I routed out of the Sea Org in 1990 and took many years to pay off my $90,000 Freeloader Debt. I paid my Freeloader Debt so that I could remain a Scientologist in good standing. I knew LRH and knew the Tech worked miracles.

After I left the Sea Org, I remained a loyal member of the Church of Scientology. I raised Alexander by myself and supported him financially when he entered the Sea Org. Alexander served on many posts during the sixteen years he was in the Sea Org. When he was a young man, Alexander married Andrea Kavon, a fellow Sea Org member.

Alexander and Andrea Jentzsch routed out of the Sea Org in 2010 due to the fact that Andrea was pregnant and babies are not allowed in the Sea Org. (She miscarried.)

Sometime after they routed out, I made the decision to publicly depart the Church in 2010 for the same reasons Debbie Cook outlined in her letter of January 1, 2012. Like Debbie, I saw the Church engaging in extreme over-regging and gross out tech. Having been trained to deliver the highest technical levels of Scientology possible, I know what Standard Tech is and is not. My decision to leave the Church was based upon my deep respect for LRH and my 100% commitment to preserve his legacy and technology.

I could no longer be a part of what was happening in the Church under the deeply suppressive management of David Miscavige.

I was declared a Suppressive Person. My son Alexander and his wife were forced to disconnect from me by OSA when I left the Church.

In 2010, Alexander's father Heber Jentzsch was 75 years old and had not been allowed to see our son for many years. Heber has been locked up in the Int Base RPF for many years and remains locked up with other International executives.

Due to the policies of Disconnection and RPF, Alexander effectively had no parents in 2010.

After he left the Sea Org, Alexander took a job in sales at a Scientology-owned company in Dallas. During this time in Dallas, Alexander was involved in a traffic accident that injured him to such an extent that he began to take prescription pain pills. Alexander lost his job and began on a downward spiral.

Because Alexander did not have $10,000 or more, the Church of Scientology would not and give him any auditing to handle the engram from the traffic accident. The Church would not even give Alexander any charity Chaplain auditing. It did not matter that Alexander's parents had served more than fifty years in the Sea Org. There is no compassion or mercy in the Church in present time.

As a Class XII C/S, I have the technical skills necessary to help anyone. I could have helped my son Alexander handle the engram from the traffic accident. However, due to the policy of Disconnection no one from the Church of Scientology ever called me to let me know that my only child had been badly injured in a traffic accident.

As an art dealer, I have a good income. I would have immediately paid to give my son the best medical care possible. Again, however, due to the policy of Disconnection no one from the Church of Scientology ever called me to let me know that Alexander had been badly injured in a traffic accident.

It came as a shock to me, then, when someone called me to let me know that Alexander had been found dead in his bed on the morning of July 3, 2012.

Alexander died at the home of his in-laws in Los Angeles. Both of his in-laws are New OT VII's.

It was only after I began to ask questions that I learned of the traffic accident and that Alexander had allegedly died from a high fever.

Through its spokesperson, the Church was very quick to publicly state that Alexander has left no suicide note and had over-medicated himself. This was a strange and suspicious claim coming from the same Church that claims to have the most powerful technology on the planet. I am working very hard to find out the truth about my son Alexander's death because the Church will not tell me anything and has forbidden Andrea or her family from telling me anything.

The behavior of the Church raises questions:

Where was the tech when Alexander needed it? He served 16 years in the Sea Org. Why not a lifeline in his time of need?

Why did two New OT VII's allow a fellow Scientologist in good standing to over-medicate himself? Why had two OT's failed to help Alexander? This is a gross violation of point one of the Code of Honor written by LRH in 1954:

Never desert a comrade in need, in danger or in trouble. Alexander was clearly in need, danger, and trouble and yet he was utterly deserted by the Church of Scientology.

I wanted only to cremate my son quickly per the scriptures of Scientology. When I sent a messenger over to the home of Alexander's in-laws to ask for his body, I was told:

-- Any communication between Andrea and myself must go through OSA
-- There would be no funeral or viewing for Alexander
-- Worse, I was told that I would not be allowed to take one last look at my son

This is the Church of Scientology in 2012 under David Miscavige:

-- An LRH-trained Class XII C/S cannot use the tech to help her own son
-- A grieving mother cannot see her son's body one last time
-- No one will help a comrade in need, danger, or trouble for fear of incurring the wrath of David Miscavige or OSA

The Church did not tell me that Alexander died. I had to find out from someone who cared enough to tell me.

The Church never told you why Debbie Cook left as Captain of FSO. Instead, Debbie Cook sent out a letter herself to tell you why.

The Church is not telling you that LRH's granddaughter Roanne Horwich recently blew from Int Base.

The Church of Scientology under David Miscavige is a Church full of secrets, lies, and injustices.

The Church of Scientology under David Miscavige uses Disconnection and SP Declares only to keep the truth from being known.

I am writing this letter to let you know that the Church has tried to keep secret the news that Alexander Jentzsch -- whose father Heber is still the President of CSI -- died.

The Church is keeping other secrets from you as well:

-- Why is the Super Power Building still not open after almost twenty years?
-- Where does all the money go?
-- Why are the Ideal Orgs empty?
-- Where is the expansion claimed by COB?
-- That the entire Dror Mission in Israel just left the Church, and why.

I am a Scientologist and will always be a Scientologist for I know the power of the tech.

I love LRH and care enough about the tech and the church he created to send you this letter.

I close by quoting what Debbie Cook said very well in her letter:

"We all have a stake in this. It is simply not possible to read the LRH references and not see the alterations and violations that are currently occurring. You have a very simple obligation to LRH. Don't participate in anything off policy, and let others know they should not either. If every person who reads this email does nothing more than step back from off-policy actions we would have changed direction. If we took all that energy and directed it into auditing, training and raw public dissemination, we would be winning."

You can e-mail at [email protected]

ARC,

Karen de la Carriere
Class XII C/S
Crew member, Flagship Apollo

Thanks Emma for posting this.

A big :thankyou: to Karen for writing it. Brilliant. :clapping:

Sometimes the end result of the disconnection policy really needs to be spelt out. :sad:

For Karen :bighug:

:heartflower:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I feel the same:

Thank you Emma for posting this. I had not read it. :thankyou:

Karen......fantastic!!! :woohoo: Super *hot*! You nailed it sooo well,
this shall be another communication, like the Debbie Cook write up,
that goes on, and on and on.
:cheers:

To you, and ALL :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
My God, you're right. Thanks!

The original thought that prompted that post was to put Karen and Katie on the list. I got lost in remembering all the previous valiant freedom fighters and forget...

Let me try again.

---------------------------------------------------

Then who shall emerge as the next cult-killing woman of courage?

PAULETTE. . .

TORY. . .

HANA. . .

EMMA. . .

JENNA. . .

LISA MARIE. . .

DEBBIE. . .

KATIE. . .

KAREN. . .

SHELLY. . .

What an honor to be a part of such a list
of freedom fighters. Already a few more come to mind, and no
doubt there are hundreds more. Tonight both Astra Woodcraft
and Nancy Many were on CNN. Both have been quite public
and helped many because of that, too. Amy, Ladybird ....and.....I know
there are tons more. Let's keep on adding um. :hug: to you ALL.

Tory/Magoo
PS: There are also *many* amazing woman who have helped on
this for many years...who don't want to be named, but they know
who they are, and they know ALL they have done. :cheers: <<<to you all.

Veda

Sponsor
Fascinating!

PAULETTE. . .

TORY. . .

HANA. . .

EMMA. . .

JENNA. . .

LISA MARIE. . .

DEBBIE. . .

KAREN. . .

SHELLY. . .

If that's a chronological list, shouldn't it include Sara Northup? L. Ron Hubbard's "erased" 2nd wife, and mother of his "erased" red headed daughter and third child, Alexis?

Letter from Sara Northup to Paulette Cooper:

Mar 20, 1972

Dear Paulette,

Thank you for sending the photostat of the column concerning Ron.

I really think he is a terribly destructive man - and mad as a hatter.

Last fall a couple of men came here to my home on Maui (Hawaii). They looked like undertakers' assistants. They were very pale - wore cheap black suits, white shirts, dark ties.

They told me they were "agents", but they wouldn't tell me what, or who, they were agents for. They wouldn't show me any identification. They had a long list of personal questions to ask me and they had a "warning" to give me. They told me that people posing as reporters might try to get me to talk about Ron but I would be in trouble if I said anything at all to them.

They wanted to come in the house but I wouldn't let them. I told them I wouldn't speak with them unless they came with identification. They said they'd "check with headquarters and be back this evening". I never saw them again.

My older daughter [Alexis Valerie] (who is Ron's daughter) was home over the holidays. When she arrived back at college there was a man who had been waiting for her in the local inn. He had been there 3 or 4 days.

She asked him to come to her Dorm to talk with him. He told her he was Ron's agent. He had several typewritten pages of "statements" to read her. It had obviously been written by Ron.

It said to her that she was illegitimate - that I was a "street-walker" he had hired as a combination housekeeper-secretary. He said that he fired me and that I came back to his doorstep "destitute and pregnant" and that out of his great heart he had taken me in to see me "through my trouble".

He said that when Alexy was a "Toddler" she was a cute little thing so he took her and a cat, "Motor Boat", along on his wanderings "as pets" for 2 years.

[Alexy was 15 months old when we were divorced]

He also said that during World War II I was a Nazi spy. (He used to tell people that I was a Communist spy who received orders from Moscow by telepathic control). I don't know why he had me change sides.

He said that I had been "used by those in control to discredit Mr. Hubbard." He said he forgave me but it made him very sad.

The paper was signed, "Your good friend, J. Edgar Hoover". The agent told Alexy he was an F.B.I. agent. He would not allow her to inspect it - would only read it to her. At the end he asked her if she had any questions.

She was both angry and shocked that Ron could do such a thing. She told him - "the agent" - it was self-explanatory and asked him to leave. She has had a feeling that her father was a rather romantic figure. These paranoid ravings were frightening to her. She had not realized how sick he was before this incident.

I was furious that he would try to hurt Alexy...

I hope that when you win your court case, as you must, that you collect court costs and reparations.

His sickness is not just destructive, it is also contagious. I hate to think how many weak people have been harmed by this man.

The day of my divorce from Ron was like a day of rebirth for me. I feel that Alexy and I escaped from a death-in-life situation.

I am really afraid of him. He has such control over his people - and so many of them - that even from England he could do something to hurt Alexy. You have no idea the lengths to which he can go (or, maybe you do?).

These visits from his "agents" are just warnings. The two who came to see me told me as much. It is really frightening not knowing what he might do next...

I'm sorry that I never met you. Please do write and tell me what happens with your case. Ron has the advantage of money - but you have rationality on your side. Surely that must be more important.

Nine months later, the bomb threat frame-up of Paulette Cooper was initiated.

"Hubbard hated Paulette Cooper and he wanted her destroyed."

Nancy Many.

HelluvaHoax!

If that's a chronological list, shouldn't it include Sara Northup? L. Ron Hubbard's "erased" 2nd wife, and mother of his "erased" red headed daughter and third child, Alexis? --snipped for brevity---

Absolutely! Thank you for reminding us all.

-------------------------------------------​

SARA. . .

PAULETTE. . .

TORY. . .

HANA. . .

EMMA. . .

JENNA. . .

ASTRA. . .

AMY. . .

NANCY. . .

LISA MARIE. . .

DEBBIE. . .

KATIE. . .

KAREN. . .

SHELLY. . .

HelluvaHoax!

What an honor to be a part of such a list
of freedom fighters. Already a few more come to mind, and no
doubt there are hundreds more. Tonight both Astra Woodcraft
and Nancy Many were on CNN. Both have been quite public
and helped many because of that, too. Amy, Ladybird ....and.....I know
there are tons more. Let's keep on adding um. :hug: to you ALL.

Tory/Magoo
PS: There are also *many* amazing woman who have helped on
this for many years...who don't want to be named, but they know
who they are, and they know ALL they have done. :cheers: <<<to you all.

Yes my cool Magoo, you are so right. I added them...

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
A question about these 10,000 Scientologists.

Twice now someone with a serious complaint against CoS has sent out 10,000 emails and caused a lot of grief at the far end.

I just wondered. Are they using the same list? Whose list is it? Who controls the list?

I'm not wanting answers but why stop at two emails?

This is evidently a very effective way of bringing facts to the attention of the last 10,000 of the faithful, and with luck into their heads. Unless of course they delete the emails unread but you can't help that.