ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Karen de le Carriere emails 10,000 Scientologists regarding the death of her son

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Emma, Jul 9, 2012.

1. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

A message from mum for you Karen,

My mother is elderly. She understands stuff that never ceases to amaze me. I told her about you and Alexander.

She said to send you her love and her condolences.

So I am.

:rose:

2. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

I know she asked Mark Bunker to film it, so
    yes...it is going to be filmed.

:rose:

Tory/Magoo

3. johnAnchovie

johnAnchovie Still raging

Karen,

Your son, Alexander, will be remembered here in Ireland.

Rose petals will grace a little, rocky, tidal inlet called Guileen here on the South Coast on Saturday Morning.

[​IMG]

I wish you peace and healing.

John

4. Magoo

Magoo Gold Meritorious Patron

Correction: Karen did not ask Mark Bunker to film it.
    Mark asked her if he could.

Happily, she said yes, and he's going to. :heartflower::rose:

Tory/Magoo

5. OperatingSP

OperatingSP Patron with Honors

I'll just put this here, with some parts emphasized. You may want to read the quotation to the bottom.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/07/14/alexander-jentzsch-in-memoriam/#comment-214846

6. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

OSA,

Have you ever, each one individually, stopped to think ---- yes, for yourself, like the slogan says- and given pause to reflect on your youth, your childhood, your innocence? It is gone. It has been trained and punished out of you. You have been trained that vacations are bad, wogs are bad, time with family is bad. Oh, I know no one SAID that but you know damn well that's how it goes.

When was the last time you had a vacation? A good rest? Plenty of time with friends and loved ones? Went to the zoo? Had a leisurely walk on a beach? Had time to pursue some long forgotten dream you had, make a painting, write a song or poem? You have been brainwashed that all these things are dev-t and off-purpose. Really? Whose purpose? You are backing a cult that wants exactly the product you see in the mirror. You!

You have been taught to fight this great monster, psychiatry. You have been told
    that it is the beast and the root of all evil on this planet.

But, sadly my friends, YOU, have become the beast. Don't you see it? You have become fanatical, unthinking, order-following, punishing, robotic, punitive and vindictive. All in the name of a fight that was never yours. It was given to you!

One of the most important datum in scientology has to do with problems and PTSness. Has someone given you a problem? Think about it. You have had smoke blown up your asses and told how powerful you are and trained on cult/CIA bull-shit tech on how to destroy the enemy. We all played GI Joe and cops and robbers as children but we also chased lightening bugs and swung on tire swings and swam happily. Did you ever, in your wildest dreams, ever think you would grow up to:

Disconnect mother from child, father from child, and every other possible family configuration you can think of? Causing incurable sadness that goes the length of the very permanent disconnections?

Support a group that literally cleans out one's bank accounts til the person bleeds and has nothing and then has no time for them?

Support a group that takes in anyone who will contribute to it and then does not provide medical support for them but abandons them to taxpayer support even though it pillages millions upon millions of dollars from its members?

Support a group that uses supposed priest/penitent privileged confessions of its members against its members should they EVER speak out as is their right in this country? Support a group that is simply paranoid and afraid of freedom of speech?

Did you ever think you would work 40, no 80, right? hours a week doing just this,
    only to realize you have nothing but a heap of shit as a product?

Yes, there have been many "wins" against psychiatry and saving a family, getting someone off psych drugs, etc. Not to be diminished, certainly. But one need not be in scientology to accomplish such. A group is handy, yes. But this group has played out to do more harm than good in the long run. By its own policies it will continue to do just that. Change is not possible within it. It's over.

Ever look at the cumulative list of SPs? Maybe you should be on it instead of all these people. You have become SPs. Dramatizing, foolish SPs. Unfortunately, most of you will continue to be "right" til you die.

But maybe, just maybe, one or two of you will wake up and start living your life.
    And stop committing crimes against humanity and supporting others that do so in the name of scientology. scientology is just a name. Look beyond it. Look, don't listen, remember?

Godspeed.

7. hybrid

hybrid New Member

I too was very impressed with her poise and determination to expose atrocities, in the face of the grief she was going through.

8. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

The death was deeply tragic. The way the cult chose to deal with the death and Alexander's mom was inexcusable and appalling- which is also tragic.

When tragedies happen, the family and other loved ones already have a very tough time of it without the people who'd been in contact (in this case, CofS and the alleged "OTs" with whom the young man lived) making everything worse by acting like hideously callous robots.

No, wait, I'm sorry. I shouldn't say robot. I'm maligning all soulless machines by making that comparison.

9. otgirl8

otgirl8 Patron

Hello Karen,
    This breaks my Heart BEYOND BELIEF! :( I can't believe that a Mom who has done all the right things regarding this church and life has to go thru this. I am deeply saddened and wish I could erace this for you .
    This is so wrong.
    I am sending love your way and I hope it can be felt.