What's new

Kate Ceberano denies aliens in Scn

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Someone just pointed out this interview to me via email. In it, our Katie denies that Scientology has anything to do with aliens. At all. In fact she says she hasn't heard of it "in all the three generations" her family has been involved.

Jesus Kate. Your grandparents were on Ron's staff at St. Hill. Both parents are OT, as are you.

You never heard of the Fourth Invaders, the Fifth Invaders, the Marcabian Confederacy? Were you asleep during the Study Tapes?

Kate denies aliens

Now if Kerrie-Anne had mentioned something confidential I could understand the denial, but this is ludicrous.

WE ALIENS ARE NOT AMUSED.

UmbalumTeapot

Patron with Honors
This is why these things must always be archived.

Even now, only after a couple of years, the videos of Tommy Davis stating, as fact, Live on US TV that the whole concept of Xenu was ridiculous is not a video clip that pops up readily.

Not long after he admitted it was true, again Live on US TV and also in his taped "I cannot talk about that, its sacred" interviews.

:thumbsup:

Sindy

Crusader
She has to deny it. She has no other choice.

When she goes on these shows she is a spokesperson for the church.

The church believes that this will lead into the disclosure of the OT3 material that is to be kept confidential and may harm someone if they actually find out about it. She has to lie about it and she and the church feel justified in doing so because it was never supposed to have been leaked in the first place and they are "protecting" the audience.

This is obvious, right?

According to Hubbard, there's nothing wrong with lying.

It's all about the greatest good to bring in the greatest amount of cash into the cult.

Lying is not only ethically acceptable, it's mandatory ... unless you want your bank account cleaned out even further to pay for the extra interrogations and reprogramming that goes along with being honest.

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
She has to deny it. She has no other choice.

When she goes on these shows she is a spokesperson for the church.

The church believes that this will lead into the disclosure of the OT3 material that is to be kept confidential and may harm someone if they actually find out about it. She has to lie about it and she and the church feel justified in doing so because it was never supposed to have been leaked in the first place and they are "protecting" the audience.

This is obvious, right?

Wrong. Although material about aliens doesn't comprise a large amount of Scientology data, it's commonly available in non-confidential books and tapes, including the Student Hat Course. Why deny it?

I do see your point about not wanting to be led into discussing confidential material but that wasn't the thrust of the interview, which took place right after Jason Beghe defected in 2009.

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
According to Hubbard, there's nothing wrong with lying.

It's all about the greatest good to bring in the greatest amount of cash into the cult.

Lying is not only ethically acceptable, it's mandatory ... unless you want your bank account cleaned out even further to pay for the extra interrogations and reprogramming that goes along with being honest.

The PR Series talks about presenting "an acceptable truth" not outright lying. In this case, the truth is no less acceptable than the lie so it didn't need to be hidden.

Lying, per LRH, is an attempt to control. It might have something to do with covert OSA ops but isn't mainstream Scientology at all.

The PR Series talks about presenting "an acceptable truth" not outright lying. In this case, the truth is no less acceptable than the lie so it didn't need to be hidden.

Lying, per LRH, is an attempt to control. It might have something to do with covert OSA ops but isn't mainstream Scientology at all.

Hubbard was a compulsive liar himself.

Everybody posting on this board knows that the bottom line is ....Telling the truth while in the cult about a subject which causes a "PR flap", will bring consequences and is the equivalent to throwing away money.

An open and honest Scientology is a nonexistent Scientology

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Hubbard was a compulsive liar himself.

Everybody posting on this board knows that the bottom line is ....Telling the truth while in the cult about a subject which causes a "PR flap", will bring consequences and is the equivalent to throwing away money.

An open and honest Scientology is a nonexistent Scientology

How about this theory then: Hubbard included enough lies to ensure that the subject couldn't be duplicated, and thus as-ised out of existence?

Naah, fuck that. Even he wasn't that clever.

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
Aliens Deny Kate Ceberano in Scn

"Have you seen her in the Org lately, Klaatu?"
"Nnnnnnnnnegative."

Hurts, doesn't it, Kate?

Sindy

Crusader
Wrong. Although material about aliens doesn't comprise a large amount of Scientology data, it's commonly available in non-confidential books and tapes, including the Student Hat Course. Why deny it?

I do see your point about not wanting to be led into discussing confidential material but that wasn't the thrust of the interview, which took place right after Jason Beghe defected in 2009.

I see. I didn't watch the video put simply went by the title which says the was denying OT3.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

I'm sure Hubbard said exposure to the Xenu / alien data would lead to death.
Church dogma regards OT III as a dangerous process which can lead to pneumonia, to lack of sleep or even to death if not run correctly. In Church of Scientology of California v. Kaufman, it was noted that the defendant had been required to sign a waiver to the effect that "the Scientology Organization, its branches and members, and L. Ron Hubbard are not responsible for anything that might happen to my body or mind on OT III".

- reference Church of Scientology of California v. Kaufman, [1972] F.S.R. 591 per Goff J - in the Chancery Division of the High Court

guanoloco

As-Wased
How about this theory then: Hubbard included enough lies to ensure that the subject couldn't be duplicated, and thus as-ised out of existence?

Naah, fuck that. Even he wasn't that clever.

WOW! Hey!! I never thought of this...

...that would explain ditching his first wife, hooking up with a black magic free-sex Alister Crowley anti-Christ cult and bigamously wedding a chick from there after sex orgies to create the "moon child" anti-Christ, and later denouncing their child while kidnapping that child, begging the VA for medical benefits and psychiatric care simultaneously claiming that he healed himself from non-existent war wounds never received in valorous combat that was never engaged upon while denouncing psychiatrists as the single source of whole track collapse through all space and time for thousands of trillions of sundry years and portraying self as a valorous courageous soul, ...snip for brevity but contains decades of deceptions..., and dying with Vistaril in his veins after writing reams and volumes and recording 100s of pounds of tape denouncing the "evils" of drugs and denying PCs auditing for up to a week for ingesting aspirin and "solving" the source of asthma and allergy psychosomatic dramatizations after his wife and friends served prison time from his failed criminal plan of infiltrating various government entities having written "policies" claiming that Scientology was anything but a political group and illegally conducting espionage in said government roles and wind up hiding from criminal indictment after volumes of passages regarding "overts", "withholds", "blows", "honesty", "ethics", "integrity", "confront"; thus proving beyond a shadow of a doubt how much of a spineless coward he truly was - not to mention that horrible stint of "music" he made - EGAD!!!...

Yeah! It's all coming together now and really making sense...these things were done so that nobody can "as-is" Scientology and then Scientology will last longer! Yeah! That's really working out well. What a clever plan...isn't like these things are the very items that are destroying Scientology and proving to the whole world at large that its lower than a mudpuppy's underbelly.

Yeah! How's that working out?

Sorry, haiqu, for being so sarcastic and 1.1 as I'm interpreting your comment right along those lines.

I assume that you still are a practicing Scientologists and probably believe that others have squirreled Ron's tech to a degree that it's unrecognizable. If I missed a joke here then the yolk is really on my face!!

However, I for one think it unconscionable to conclude that Ron had something below the radar to preserve Scientology as that fits right into a lunatic zealot conspiracy theory, IMHO, and would violate a "hidden data line" and "if it isn't written, it isn't true", once again IMHO. The idea that he "lied" to "preserve" Scientology pisses me off. The truth could serve and you're certainly familiar with the implications of a case that lies when the truth can serve.

The fact that you're willing to see otherwise is all too reminiscent of the self-delusion that chained me to the con for too long.

I would rather do the Occam's Razor deal and see the lies and deception for what they are...had they existed early on the track and phased out over time I would be more receptive that Ron found truth. That evidence is lacking, IMHO, and your rejoinder as to it's lacking or the opposite is certainly welcomed.

However, the fact that I've been conned is all too evident to me and that is very true for me.

I do NOT intend to offend you, rather my goal is to shed light on your stated theory from my perspective. If you were being facetious then I apologize in advance.

I find little as to being integrous regarding Hubbard and Scientology, squirreled or otherwise.

Once again, if my aim is off I apologize. I would like to have you set me straight on this matter and I welcome further discourse.

Last edited:

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
I'm sure Hubbard said exposure to the Xenu / alien data would lead to death.

Not in so many words. He did say that "viewing this material is designed to kill you." But the material he was referring to was the ENTIRETY of the incidents of OT III, not the parts you actually run on the OT III level itself. The serious hazard is in freewheeling through it without any remedy, which can and does happen.

Mostly it was made confidential because some people very early on were given parts of it, and immediately used the data to cave others in purposely.

- reference Church of Scientology of California v. Kaufman, [1972] F.S.R. 591 per Goff J - in the Chancery Division of the High Court

Secondary sources or opinions aren't Scientology tech. Bzzzt.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Is that a joke? Lying is not mainstream Scn??? LOL

You were never in a reg cycle to buy the promised abilities on the Grade Chart? Those are 100% all lies.

You never bought the book DMSMH that guaranteed Clear in 20 hours with perfect memory and no psychosomatics ever again?

You never listened to Ron brag about the supernatural state of OT that he guaranteed you would attain?

You never spent time on training to learn the secrets of the universe?

You never heard a Scientologist talk about "total freedom"?

I will make you a bet.

Put all of Ron's books in a pile. Turn off all the lights. Send a blind man into that room to randomly pick one of the books. Have a chimpanzee open that book to any page. Throw a dart at that page and see where it lands. Read that sentence aloud. I am betting that there is a lie in that sentence. (You can try this experiment at home without blind people or monkeys!)

Sindy

Crusader
Is that a joke?

You were never in a reg cycle to buy the promised abilities on the Grade Chart? Those are 100% all lies.

You never bought the book DMSMH that guaranteed Clear in 20 hours with perfect memory and no psychosomatics ever again?

You never listened to Ron brag about the supernatural state of OT that he guaranteed you would attain?

You never spent time on training to learn the secrets of the universe?

You never heard a Scientologist talk about "total freedom"?

I will make you a bet.

Put all of Ron's books in a pile. Turn off all the lights. Send a blind man into that room to randomly pick one of the books. Have a chimpanzee open that book to any page. Throw a dart at that page and see where it lands. Read that sentence aloud. I am better that there is a lie in that sentence. (You can try this experiment at home without blind people or monkeys!)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That was quite a visual.