Katharine McPhee at event for Leah Remini's Scientology memoir Troublemaker

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Katharine McPhee at Barnes & Noble event for Leah Remini's Scientology memoir Troublemaker.

https://twitter.com/RichTPar/status/674449168916602883

attachment.php

Attachments

• KatharineMcPhee.jpg
    KatharineMcPhee.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 131

Purple Rain

Crusader
Wait, that's weird, are they wearing the exact same outfit? At first I thought the photo was showing the same woman because the hair is very similar too, same blow-out style and color. Am I missing something here? Was the identical look for a reason?

Usually being caught in the same outfit spells fashion disaster!!

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Wait, that's weird, are they wearing the exact same outfit? At first I thought the photo was showing the same woman because the hair is very similar too, same blow-out style and color. Am I missing something here? Was the identical look for a reason?

The two guys look the same too! :p

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
[video]https://youtu.be/0zCPKKarq48[/video]

This has to be really old. In the video she said it was about a year ago. :confused2: she also said that she had no money. But she has had a lot of money for many years now. So this can't be recent.

Also, she is a lot older now. She was on American Idol in 2006. I knew at the time that she had done some Scientology ( I was still a fan of Scientology at the time).

SO I don't understand where this video came from.

Does anyone know?

Purple Rain

Crusader
This has to be really old. In the video she said it was about a year ago. :confused2: she also said that she had no money. But she has had a lot of money for many years now. So this can't be recent.

Also, she is a lot older now. She was on American Idol in 2006. I knew at the time that she had done some Scientology ( I was still a fan of Scientology at the time).

SO I don't understand where this video came from.

Does anyone know?

I just googled "Katharine McPhee Scientology" and it was something like the second result.