Katie Holmes 'Biggest Nightmare' in Scientology History, Say Experts

venuszeal

Damn! The link opened up who printed the article but the article did not open for me. Can someone copy and paste it or relevant parts so I can read it? I was one of the people who finally decided to do something about Scientology because of the Katie Holmes debacle.

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
Damn! The link opened up who printed the article but the article did not open for me. Can someone copy and paste it or relevant parts so I can read it? I was one of the people who finally decided to do something about Scientology because of the Katie Holmes debacle.

I copypasta'd it and messaged it to you. Enjoy!!

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Sleep tight, Slappy.

scream.jpg

Attachments

• scream.jpg
    scream.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 19

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey, I never knew this. I always kind of wondered what happened with the kids and Nicole. I'm not a Cruise fan but I never really thought it was him that turned them against her.

Hope Nicole reads this. She might not even know for sure.

The worst of it ... TopGun Tommy was only being a good, in-ethics, upstat, on purpose Scientologist. The man has genuine zeal, that much I grant him. Hopefully, when he figures out how much DM has been screwing him (yeah, I know, great material for puns on that one) he may have one of those Saul of Tarsus on the road to Damascus moments where/when the truth hits him like a ton of bricks.

Pete

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The worst of it ... TopGun Tommy was only being a good, in-ethics, upstat, on purpose Scientologist. The man has genuine zeal, that much I grant him. Hopefully, when he figures out how much DM has been screwing him (yeah, I know, great material for puns on that one) he may have one of those Saul of Tarsus on the road to Damascus moments where/when the truth hits him like a ton of bricks.
Pete

This is what I have expected for the longest time.

I always believed that the Church of Scientology's greatest strengths were also its greatest weaknesses. And their 2 most monumental "powers" that would one day backfire in cataclysmic fashion are:

1. LIES
2. CELEBRITIES

The LIES of L. Ron Hubbard and his assigns have proliferated on the internet in explosive fashion--much like a volcano you might say.

The CELEBRITIES of Scientology are what makes people think it might not be as scary as it sounds. They are the cheesy bait that sends out a sweet fragrance to all the innocent mice just looking for just a little spiritual sustenance.

The downfall of Scientology has been a race between which H-Bomb would drop first, the lies or the celebrities. The internet put the lies well ahead of schedule, but with Beghe, Haggis, Presley and now Katie Cruise--the celebrity worst-storm is nearly caught up and it may well be a photo finish.

It didn't even take Cruise or Travolta to blow--just one of their spouses alone created a maelstrom of incendiary public relations flaps being covered by all media.

Way to go Katie and Suri--you both really rock!

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
I get a funny feeling that Tom Cruise is going to be leaving next. If I were Marty or Mike, I might even be half-expecting a call from Cruise.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
A bit off topic.

Anyone else wonder why Tom Cruise is not OT VIII yet, even though he is
clearly second in command? My guess is, Davey is afraid that Tom will blow
again if he allows him to do OT VIII, like the last time when Tom did OT III
and Marty had to recover him. At least OT III had a weird story/incident to
freak out about or what not, while OT VIII is plain retarded and was changed
3 times to appear less disappointing I guess. I bet Tom would go WTF?

Sindy

Crusader
This is what I have expected for the longest time.

I always believed that the Church of Scientology's greatest strengths were also its greatest weaknesses. And their 2 most monumental "powers" that would one day backfire in cataclysmic fashion are:

1. LIES
2. CELEBRITIES

The LIES of L. Ron Hubbard and his assigns have proliferated on the internet in explosive fashion--much like a volcano you might say.

The CELEBRITIES of Scientology are what makes people think it might not be as scary as it sounds. They are the cheesy bait that sends out a sweet fragrance to all the innocent mice just looking for just a little spiritual sustenance.

The downfall of Scientology has been a race between which H-Bomb would drop first, the lies or the celebrities. The internet put the lies well ahead of schedule, but with Beghe, Haggis, Presley and now Katie Cruise--the celebrity worst-storm is nearly caught up and it may well be a photo finish.

It didn't even take Cruise or Travolta to blow--just one of their spouses alone created a maelstrom of incendiary public relations flaps being covered by all media.

Way to go Katie and Suri--you both really rock!

Great post.

Also, have I missed something or has the rest of the Scientology celebrity world gone pretty silent? Normally a Kirstie Alley or Kelly Preston are making their blanket nicety-nice remarks about the cult when publicity starts getting bad enough.

Where are they now? A deafening silence I say. Is there a bit of shell shock?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIIuR-HjFho&feature=related

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great post.

Also, have I missed something or has the rest of the Scientology celebrity world gone pretty silent?
Normally a Kirstie Alley or Kelly Preston are making their blanket nicety-nice remarks about the cult when publicity starts getting bad enough.

I say they are either in solo session or in google session. Probably the latter.

359ba07.png

I get a funny feeling that Tom Cruise is going to be leaving next. If I were Marty or Mike, I might even be half-expecting a call from Cruise.

Hi Marty, it's Tom, I've decide that the cult is not batshit crazy enough for me, I really need to kick it up a notch, so I figured I'd swing by and kick it with you and Mike at 'The Shack'.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron

To put it into submarine terms ... Katie filing for divorce was the depth charge that caused some really bad leaks to be sprung in various sea water piping systems, spraying sea water at high pressure over all manner of electronic gear, causing short circuits and all manner of malfunctions, but, ultimately, the damage can be contained and the stricken sub could limp its way to the surface.

TopGun Tommy blowing publically would be the depth charge that cracks the pressure hull and sends the boat to the Davey Jones locker. All that would be seen topside is an oil slick.

Pete

I also see the possibility of Cruise leaving as being very real.

Leaving absolutely, but leaving to hang out with Marty in South Texas, not a fucking chance. Marty couldn't afford him.

If there aren't any slaves falling over themselves to make him feel like he and the imaginary disembodied space aliens running around in his head are the most important beings to ever grace this universe, he won't want anything to do with it

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Leaving absolutely, but leaving to hang out with Marty in South Texas, not a fucking chance. Marty couldn't afford him.

If there aren't any slaves falling over themselves to make him feel like he and the imaginary disembodied space aliens running around in his head are the most important beings to ever grace this universe, he won't want anything to do with it

Yeah, there's zero chance of him connecting up with Marty.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Great post.

Also, have I missed something or has the rest of the Scientology celebrity world gone pretty silent? Normally a Kirstie Alley or Kelly Preston are making their blanket nicety-nice remarks about the cult when publicity starts getting bad enough.

Yeah, one wonders how the remaining 5 celebrities in Scientology are handling the soaring stress. This may be relevant. . .

A couple of hours after the breaking story of Katie's divorce hit the news, I spotted someone that I am fairly sure was Kirstie Alley backing up a large truck into her driveway.

krispy-kreme-truck-300x225.jpg