What's new

Katie Holmes to tell all: 12 month contract over!

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Katie won't write a tell-all book on Tom & it's funny that only Women's Day is reporting this? How did they get the exclusive? Some other rags are reporting it, but they're getting their info from the Aussie mag?

Katie has shown alot of class since her divorce & been very protective of Suri. Katie may write a book & discuss her marriage & divorce, but it won't be a salacious account to throw Tom under the bus.

I've been searching a few places and only found the one story published? I was going to write/publish
an Examiner story about it, with the Suri angle. I don't believe, nor think Katie would publish a book
that could harm Suri. Slamming and publishing disgusting things about Suri's DAD, would be pretty low
in my opinion.

I do hope Katie DOES publish a book about her suppressive time with Tom and Scientology, but protecting Suri
should, and I hope is, first and foremost.

Anonycat

Crusader
Three months ago she showed her disappointment at someone putting out a book like Woman's Day suggested.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/katie-holmes-tell-all-book-upsetting/

Katie Holmes ‘Disappointed’ In Salacious New Tell-All Book, Doesn’t Want Her Past Drudged Up!

Katie Holmes has certainly come out of her shell since her split with Tom Cruise but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that a salacious new tell-all book is drudging up all the old memories the actress is so desperately trying to forget.

Who Is Katie Holmes? An Unauthorized Biography by New York Times best-selling celebrity biographer Marc Shapiro was released on Wednesday and insiders tell Radar that Katie, 34, isn’t worried about what’s in the book, but is just annoyed that her life — including her childhood, her involvement with the controversial Church of Scientology and of course her relationship with Tom — is being rehashed for public consumption.

[Complete article at link]

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I've been searching a few places and only found the one story published? I was going to write/publish
an Examiner story about it, with the Suri angle. I don't believe, nor think Katie would publish a book
that could harm Suri. Slamming and publishing disgusting things about Suri's DAD, would be pretty low
in my opinion.

I do hope Katie DOES publish a book about her suppressive time with Tom and Scientology, but protecting Suri
should, and I hope is, first and foremost.

She could do it in a way that shows Tom is a victim too.

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Kind of funny, the US tabloids basically printed this exact same story FOUR years ago when they were still married.

Anyway, Star Magazine and Us Weekly decided to throw TomKat a little anniversary party, otherwise known as “Katie’s $15 Million Tell-All” and “Katie’s Regrets”. Star is claiming that Katie’s “contract” was only for three years (seriously?) and now Katie is a free agent, so she’s going to write a book about Tom’s “body obsessions” and “bizarre daily rituals.”

Has Tom done anything Sciloon related since the divorce? Like attend any events, donate (that we would know of) to any of the front groups or speak about it publicly at all in the past year? I can't help but wonder what impact the divorce had on his relationship with the cult. Obviously since he's Tom Cruise, he wasn't forced to disconnect from Kate and Suri, and the cult seemingly hasn't done anything to DA her, and I wonder how much input Tom had in all of that and if it could have possibly opened his eyes at least a little. I know he went through some stuff with the divorce from Nicole, but I think it is different this time for many, many reasons, chief among them his much higher level of participation and the fact that he was blindsided badly. I know he's pretty far gone, but I'd really like to know what his relationship is like with them now.

as for the book, there's no way. There's no book at all, not even a fluff piece. BunnySkull gave all the reasons why that is and they're all true. It'd be awesome if it were true though!