What's new

Keeping Alan C. Walter In View

looker

Patron Meritorious
Question;
Allan Walters mentions approximately 100 folks were part of the research teams at St Hill in the late 50s. There were famous actors Drs and a few fortune 500 CEOs. He does not name them. Does anyone know who they were?

Question;
Allan Walters mentions approximately 100 folks were part of the research teams at St Hill in the late 50s. There were famous actors Drs and a few fortune 500 CEOs. He does not name them. Does anyone know who they were?

LRH didn't buy St. Hill until 1959

I don't remember Alan saying those words. Where did you read them?

At ASHO on W. Temple in the late 60s and early 70s, if cameras showed up, actors disappeared (Stephen Boyd, Jim McMullan).

looker

Patron Meritorious
Hi Ed,
Ohh Golly I think Allan mentioned it in one of the "Opening Pandoras Box" threads. Where the topic was origins of Scientology.

looker

Patron Meritorious
Ok this is what I copy pasted to my word doc

Origins 0
Here's a great post by Alan outlining some history and giving credit where it is due. He wrote it in January of 2007.

"PANDORA'S BOX Part TWO
What was so wonderful about these masters was their willingness to freely share their new discoveries with each other. Between us each had in excess of 5,000 clients. This was quite a vast undertaking, more grassroots than anything else.

Each of the 85 masters probably spent several millions of dollars each, over the years in their pursuit of knowledge, truth, study, training, coaching, processing and research.

What was in play was a giant network of very dedicated, on purpose team gradiently discovering the secrets of how to unlock the truth and knowledge of our spiritual, mental and human potential.

We can estimate that several 100’s of millions of dollars has been invested to uncover their knowledge and discoveries.

Most of the masters were in their 40’s in the beginning of the 1960’s. Make no mistake, each of them was a giant, unbelievable brave, incredibly persistent, thoroughly dedicated.

They each pursued their goal with a passion and zeal that lasted every working moment of their life (even their sleep moments, most likely). Any major discoveries would be shared by the team. Sadly to say, today almost all of that team has died. Much of their incredible wisdom and knowledge went with them. Luckily, we have almost all their secrets and knowledge which they so freely shared.

The team of masters consisted of a former priest, 2 former rabbi’s, 2 former Buddhist monks, several ministers of other religions, 2 professors, 2 C.E.O of Fortune 500 companies, 2 writers, several teachers, several champion athletes, 2 actors, 2 fashion models and several top musicians.

Jack Horner a former actor discovered and developed the ‘repetitive process procedures’, it took him 7 years to fully prove out this procedure, testing it over several thousand client hours – millions of dollars were spent by these clients – yet we can teach a person how to do this in a couple of hours.

Gordon Bell in early 1963 discovered the subject of by-passed charge and where it stemmed from, he also put together the material that is known as the grades.

I had dinner with Gordon Bell that evening in during which he shared with me his discoveries. From those discoveries I developed the first Correction Lists.

List 1 was designed to handle UPSETS caused by by-passed-charge. The second List became List 4. The purpose of which was to handle by-passed-charge caused by wrong answers and wrong items.

Another discovery I originated was the Good and Bad Indicators – these indicators stemmed from my studies of the Stock Market. Many other students contributed to this including Hubbard.

Ava and Charles Berner, professors of English discovered and developed much of the study technology we use, they had spent almost 40 years each in their research – research that had spanned many of the foremost educators down through time - we teach what they discovered in 3 weeks.

Richard Steeves, Jan and Richard Halpern discovered and developed the procedures that are the forerunners of our SPIEPIR technology. This technology has been in development for 52 years – 100’s of thousand of hours and millions of dollars have been spent developing these procedures – we teach how to do it in a few days.

Hubbard’s son L. Ron Hubbard Jr., developed the forerunner to our Presence drills, these were taken from Buddhist Meditating Exercises that were 2000 years old.

Possibly their greatest power and influence came in conjunction with their wisdom, knowledge and know-how was their immensely influential direct networks.

Almost all of these prime movers and shakers over the last 50 years were connected to receiving coaching and processing either directly or indirectly from these masters.

It must be understood that these masters weren’t just masters in these fields but in other fields as well. They were philosophers in the fullest sense.

Philosophers study life and all the aspects of life. A true philosopher has not only studied life but has lived life to its fullest.
Alan"
"Sources of Scientology

"Bypassed Charge" was not invented or discovered by hubbard
Interview with Gordon Bell on IRC chat, he is using the nickname {Druid}

Q: Do you have any LRH stories to tell?
Druid: [LRH was ] either stoned on cocaine or his own evil.

Druid: yeah, Blubbard stole the idea of "bypassed frigg'n charge" from me.
Q: Are you serious? You came up with "bypassed charge"?
Druid: As far as I've since been able to grok, Blubbard wasn't even a freewill spiritual being.
Druid: was just a shade projection from the lower astral darkness.
Druid: Yes, I came up with so-called "bypassed charge"
Q: How did you come up with it? What made you think of that term?

Druid: oh gawhd, goes back to St. Hill in the early 60s when we were "researching" the illusion called "goals".
Druid: We were doing rather well, too. "We" being the St. Hill students.
Druid: But Blubbard couldn't stand it.
Druid: It drove him bonkers to think that a "thetan" might find his/her own goals, [ and ] run the charge off of them,
Druid: and become more powerful than Blubbard!!!
Druid: so he stopped it all!
Arnie: damn druid, you never told me that
Druid: and changed the whole line to "implants"
Q: What do you mean he stopped it all?
Druid: well, I protested, fucking LOUDLY!!!!!
Druid: like I was ready to take Herbie Parkhouse and Blubbard both on.
Druid: physically!
Druid: in physical battle.
Druid: Well, it became Herbie's job to "handle" me.
Druid: and he was doing a terrible job of it. LOL.
Druid: anyhow, I was "handling" myself.
Druid: and finally I tells ol' Herbie:
Druid: "It's just by-passed charge from my own goals."
Druid: and at that Herbie, who was the auditing supervisor at St. Hill at the time
Druid: suddenly shut up and listened.
Druid: and I told him about by-passed charge.
Druid: lol
Q: So the concept of auditing goals became implants? Inverse.
Druid: I should have copyrighted it on the spot!!!
Druid: anyhow, Herbie writes all this down and runs off to his puppetmaster The Blubbard
Druid: next thing you know "by-passed charge" auditing is introduced.
Q: Interesting story, Druid.
Druid: Yeah. Blubbard introduced his cocaine-invented "Helatrobus Implants".
Arnie: I met druid in 1967
Q: So you fellas go back a feeer piece.
Druid: Arnie and I have a 'thing'.
Druid: a spiritual love affair.
Beautiful.
Druid: I first touched the scienoturds in 1956.
Druid: David Mayo invented NOTS.
Q: Yes, I knew that.
Druid: There were some other inventions i came up with too. Forget what they were.
Druid: John McMaster put the Clearing Course together.
Druid: Alan Walters did a whole mess of stuff.
Druid: I think Alan did all the auditing by lists carrying on.
Druid: I tried hard, to be a true believer. Well, I very succeeded in being a true pretender...like everyone else.
Druid: Dust is a baby compared to my age.
Yes, therein lies the catch.
Druid: I am more ancient than the Ancient of Days.
Q:At least you've maintained a sense of humor about it all.
Druid: Well, I had a humongous spiritual revelation about 11 years ago and have never been the same since.
Q: Tell me.
Druid: I had no withdrawal pains from the cult.
Druid: Well, I did the whole entire goddamn worthless ass so-called 'bridge'.
Q: Neither did I, except wondering what might happen with my children in the future.
Druid: and I knew I had not even scratched the surface of true spirit.
Druid: and I know of another technology, called "meditation"
Druid: Well, I had seen statues and pics of The Buddha off and on, and he was always in meditation
Q: Yes, and seeking to live with an attitude of love.
Druid: and I'd wonder, What in the world is he doing in there?
Druid: So I sat down and started doing what I thought he as doing.
Druid: That! was the most spiritually correct thing I ever did up to that time."

looker

Patron Meritorious
since Allan is mentioned in this post from Mystic and GPMs, it might be of interest on this thread

GPMs Mystic

There we were, Autumn of 1963, in the Chapel at St. Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex, England. Sussex is a quite nice county south of London; all pretty with trees and shrubs and grasses. Up on St. Hill outside of East Grinstead there was a major contamination going on called the St. Hill Special Briefing Course. I was a part of this contamination.

Down in the basement of St. Hill was the theory class. We were divided into W, X, Y and Z units. Z, pronounced "Zed" if you're Brit/Aussie/NZ/So. African. "Zee" if you were American. It got to be a bit of a courtesy that the Zee users started saying "Zed" and the Zed users began using "Zee". The W was newbies to the SHSBC. X were students looking for goals, own goals. Y was those who had their goal found and checked out by Herbie Parkhouse: goal had to read 2 out of 3 calls after getting the "rudiments" in. The Ruds at that time were the suppress-invalidated-etc. set of auditing commands.

We were there in the Y unit to finish our checksheets and then run off to the Z unit to "run out" the goal. There was no one in the Z unit at the time. There I was along with Ian Tampian, Alan Walter, Eleanore Turner, Ann Tampian, John Jaques DeLance, Peter Williams, Tony Dunlevey, Mario Finninger, John McMaster, Contantine Diamontides, Frederico Escheverria, Guy Eltringham, and others. I don't remember all their names at the moment and most all were wonderful people.

David Gaiman was also there.

At this point in time and evolution they won't mind my writing here what some of the "goals" were. Alan's was To Be Certain, Guy had To Be Sure, Peter was To Be the Leader, Tony was To Be Top Man, and my goal (oh this is truly hilarious), To be an assassin. I could go into the details of how it came out to be this goal but, well, maybe at another time. But I will say, at the time this "to be an assassin" goal spread through the student body like wildfire. It started off upon my return from having the goal check out by Herbie Parkhouse. Just after the goal checked out, I was headed back to the Chapel where Mary Sue was holding forth as was standard at that time of day on Fridays. Oh it was great, as I came up the stairs from the basement, there was LRH. So I put my hands on his shoulders and told him quite directly what the goal was. He baffeled! I then went on to the chapel. When I entered Suzie was up on the podium. As I made my way to my chair she, in an aside manner, asks, "Did it check out?" I nodded. "What is it?" she asked. "To be an assassin" says I. "Oh you hot thing," Susie says, sort of giggling. So then the whole bloody SHSBC knew.

My PC at the time was Guy Eltringham and just over there was Alan Walter when he was being a PC.

Well the similarity between Guy's "To Be Sure" and Alan's "To Be Certain" would cause rocket reads on Alan when I would call out "To Be Sure" to Guy. This gave Alan's auditor some difficulties.

So there we were all working our way through our ever-changing checksheets. Almost daily changes, additions. The hubbard thing would give a lecture, then bulletins would be made up from the lecture and added to the never-ending checksheets.

(As I look back at this I have to giggle at the abject absurdity of it.)

We had been through R2-12, 3GA, 3GAXX (the XX stood for Criss-Cross), this, that and the other. We were the cat's meow, the world's leading techies, goal found, never-ending checksheets to be completed and then off to "handle" the found goal and become super-dooper OTs.

The hubbard thing was a bit scared of all this. "My gawhd, they'll become big OTs and be more powerful then I am." So, in his standard paranoid manner, he fucked it all up.

One fine day we were all ordered to The Chapel, all the Y unit, really big deal, whereupon we were to get the goal "To Forget" to rocket-read on our PC. "WTF is this shit now?" was the real reality among the students.

And, of course, it was really no big deal to get this "To Forget" to rocket-read. After all, it was all just a mental construct. So we got this "To Forget" to rocket-read and thus entered The Helatrobus Implants, aka The Heaven Implants.

And thus "own goals (and GPMs)" were laid aside in favor of implanted GPMs.

And now, in this calendar year of 2011, we can lay it all aside. We, the most advanced techies in the world, found out to where all this auditing went...to the end of the hubbard-thing's so-called "Bridge".

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
At some point Alan refocused on processing and validating the positives in a client's life. By processing the positives negatives come up, and when they come up they are addressed, but then the client and processor go right back to processing positives.

If my recall serves me, one powerful, opening process begins with the command, "Tell me a truth about yourself." Makes sense, no? If one is looking for a certain item in a grocery store it makes sense to go to that item as directly as possible. It makes no sense to walk through and look at all the aisles that do not contain the desired item, and only then arrive at the desired item.

So there's one key difference between Knowledgism and Scientology.

Here is an article that speaks to processing the positives in life:

"15 Powerful Things Happy People Do Differently"

15-powerful-things

Spirit

just another son of God
On the above 2005 version of Clean Slate the key question is #3. And the questions immediately following are from the "Thoughts Are Things" handling.

The key to this is that the "thoughts" we create/project actually manifest as "things" and can become quite solid and fixed---and they also massively dictate our behavior and responses to life. Hence it is very worthwhile cleaning them up.

The notion that thoughts are things began, as far as Alan and I are aware, with Napoleon Hill . . . he wrote that line in his book "Think and Grow Rich."

The questions of the drill might seem somewhat odd to some folks, but realize that when we project a thought, it is projected into a time and space . . . it does have location :yes: And it does have energy/mass, etc.

And on close inspection one can observe our "thoughts," decisions etc., about things do become the basis of our operating paradigms and rationales in the game.

Hence the importance of cleaning them up. Having the accumulated debris of old thoughts directing one's present time operation is not necessarily "optimum." :no: :biggrin:

Rog
Roger,
I read it somewhere, here I think and I am almost certain it was one of your posts, stating that Think and Grow Rich is a route to OT. Never realized this when I read it. Hell, I must not have duplicated it well as I have yet to achieve material wealth. Me thinks I should read the book again. :yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Roger,
I read it somewhere, here I think and I am almost certain it was one of your posts, stating that Think and Grow Rich is a route to OT. Never realized this when I read it. Hell, I must not have duplicated it well as I have yet to achieve material wealth. Me thinks I should read the book again. :yes:

It was one of my posts. I was very impressed with that book, and in fact made up a whole course around it at http://yawnandgrowrich.com.

Paul

RogerB

Crusader
Spirit, Paul and I work as a tag-team. :p

I let folks misquote me as him and then he gets a chance to reveal his wonders to a new audience. And I do recommend his wonders! :yes:

Rog

Spirit

just another son of God
LOL I have recently been exposed to so much great stuff at one time so I have a tenancy confuse the sources. Makes it hard, but I am certianly not complaining.
I have been saving a lot ot Roger's posts on Knowledgism as it is a topic of major interest for me and I spend a good bit of time on my desktop version of Paul's site also.

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
We have just finished a biography of Alan over on the Scientolipedia.

Ant had been leaning on me to write up my recollections of the man.

There are some photos you might not have seen . . .

Alan Walter was one of many famous Scientologist trained on the original St. Hill Special Briefing Course in the 60s at St Hill. He later went on to run franchises (later known as missions) in the USA. He also corresponded widely and sometimes pointedly on the early Freezone forums and chat boxes and lists.
Biography by:Roger Boswarva.

Contents
1 Childhood
2 First Scientology
3 Alan and Roger Meet
4 USA
5 Relationship with Ron
6 An excerpt:
7 Mission Holders Conference
8 Alan's Aims
9 Alan's Death
10 Tech Development
11 References

Childhood
Alan was born in the suburbs of London, England, in December 1935 in a working class family who migrated to Australia after WWII. Being in a working class family gave him the cultural thinking of “learning a trade to get a good job,” and accordingly the trade he entered was that of a compositor and typesetter in the newspaper industry.

First Scientology
Alan also played professional Australian Rules Football and hence, as a trained athlete, he was very interested in improved performance. And it was in this context that he attended the Melbourne HASI one evening for the “Personal Efficiency Course.” As Alan related this part of his career, he told us of being in a room full of people with a very young, plain looking and plump girl, holding the attention of all those people and ordering them about doing group processes. He relates that this feat so impressed him that it determined him to “want that ability.” The “young, plain looking and plump girl” was Ivis Lampert, later to marry Bob Bolger, both of whom have been famous St. Hill [England] executives for decades.

On arriving at the Registrar to buy services, Alan found he simply did not have enough money to do the HPA (apart from the HQS Course, the HPA was the only course available in those days.) Luckily, one of the most stellar and caring old pros to hold the Registrar post was Ron Masters who seemed to have the knack of inspiring folks to make it go right. Alan at first was flummoxed at the amount it would cost for the course and expenses to be off work for the eight weeks of the course. But as he was outside after leaving the HASI, it came to him as an insight that he should do a deal with a company he had invested in to sell its product himself, directly, door to door.

Alan did his HPA in Melbourne sometime in early ’61, and immediately took off to do the SHSBC (only in England at that time).

Alan and Roger Meet
I first met Alan Walter in the late spring of 1963 or early ‘64 in Melbourne, Australia. Alan always tried to tell me it was 1961, but I know it had to be later because of what he mentioned in our conversation that day.

I’d been in Scientology since 1957 in Sydney, and done my HPA in Melbourne in April, 1960 and was on Melbourne Foundation staff in ’63. During the daytime I ran my advertising and marketing business.

When I met Alan in ’63-‘64, he had colossally impressive presence. He was tall, around 6’2” lean, but solid. But it was the spiritual presence that was so impressive. On meeting we instantly hit it off. It was here I learned what he’d been up to. He had attended the original SHSBC, actually processed LRH, giving LRH a repair session to sort out a goofed own goal GPM line-plot (MSH had audited the messed up line-plot); then as an SHSBC grad returned to Melbourne by way of Perth where he set up a field auditing practice for a couple of months auditing twelve-plus hours a day. I asked him what he ran on these PCs. He replied: “CCHs and Serfacs.” I remember the date of the conversation because it was after the release of the September, ’63 version of Serfac handling. “Why were you running those two processes when you have all the tech from the SHSBC?” I asked.

“Because they work.” His reply was with such certainty and power, it was actually a little stunning, but then this guy was into success and accomplishment, and it showed with everything he did and said.

I remember him telling me how he raised the money to afford his trip to England and the time on course. It was the realization he had after leaving the meeting with Ron Masters who had simply told Alan with all the calm certainty that Alan would raise the money. Alan took an agency to sell a product door to door to small businesses. It also turned out that Alan had to learn to sell which, in and of itself is an example of his capacity to make things go right and succeed.

In that meeting, Alan told me he had been earning £4,000 weekly. Four thousand Australian Pounds in 1960-‘61 was roughly four-times the average ANNUAL salary of tradesmen working for a boss . . . it was truly a colossal sum to be pulling off in earnings. I remember Alan telling me in a manner such that he expected me to refute the figure (as many had disputed him on this in the past).

“Boy! What the hell are you selling? I’m doing around £150 a week (7 times tradesmen’s income) selling advertising,” I replied. And by conventional standards, Alan acknowledged, that too was very decent income.

USA
ACW_First_Dallas_Lecture.jpgAlan's first public lecture in Dallas in 1964.

I relate the above to convey the colossal ability of the man. To be true, his spiritual “beam power” and presence was awesome. He could influence an area simply by his presence and emanated thought. He was also the consummate salesman and marketer. Hence his success when he came to the USA in November, 1964, when he purchased the failing Scientology Franchise in Dallas. His presence, selling and marketing skills, and technical prowess, immediately turned the area around and boomed Scientology in the city. He went on to buy Franchises from others who did not have his skills in a number of other cities. I have heard the figure was eventually around ten. Everything he touched, boomed.

He was indeed, eventually, the leading source of selected people up-lines to the Advanced Orgs. By one tally, I am told, the traffic he sent on to the AOs and Flag was more than all other Missions combined. (Franchises were converted to become “Missions of the Mother Church” in around 1970.)

Such was his success that Hubbard appointed him an honorary member of the Sea Org with the rank of Lieutenant.

Relationship with Ron
Unfortunately, the history of L. Ron Hubbard’s Church of Scientology is not one of honoring and supporting its best and most productive peoples. Church doctrine says it is supposed to, but in actual practice history demonstrates that its best and brightest producers were routinely sabotaged by upper management and even LRH and his wife MSH. Indeed, today, one can learn of Hubbard’s original deceitful and destructive intent for the enterprise he created; this from his own writings and spoken words such as his “Affirmations” and personal correspondence.

Alan was eventually sabotaged by Hubbard and MSH and had his multiple Mission operation stolen from him. The operation was undertaken by the Hubbards while Alan was on board the Apollo doing advanced training. Alan had a relationship with a young lady in-charge of the communications center aboard the ship and she got a sighting of the order from LRH directing the US GO to place a false report to the US IRS (tax authority) of Alan having criminally cheated on his taxes. This she revealed to Alan. I know the lady cited here, and she also confirmed these facts on ESMB.
[Ex Scientologist Message Board: http://www.forum.exscn.net]
Read the details here: Crimes and deceit by Hubbard . . . Alan’s Been Kidnapped:

An excerpt:
“October, 1969.
“I was the messenger of bad news……LRH often shot the messenger!

“Whilst this was going on I was auditing staff execs – plus members of LRH’s Household Unit. LRH was the C/S. Which made it dangerous for these people to get their charge and withholds off.

“Also I began to have a relationship with a girl who worked in CIC……the top secret Central Information Center on board the ship. CIC was where all the secret missions, data, and programs were stored and where the world-wide stats were kept.

“Naturally I was privy to all the inside scoop…..anyway one day my girl friend was freaked out – she showed me a document in LRHs handwriting to C/S 1, Brian Livingston – ordering him to get GO Legal John Parcelle to inform the IRS that I owed back taxes – (which I did not) .

“This document devastated me – I could not confront the incredible betrayal.

“I knew then I was in trouble………so I managed to slip off the ship, we were still in Casablanca…….I went to a Hotel and made a call to Dallas – to my top Exec Susan Ballantine – later to become Susan Watson President of CC.

“She told me that every Org and every Mission had been informed that I had confessed to being a secret agent in the pay of business interests and that I was attempting to take over Scientology – it was this document that freaked John McMaster’s out.

“It also collapsed and crashed the stats of all my missions – for at that time I had 10 Missions: Dallas, Saint Louis, Boston, Cambridge, New Orleans, Atlanta, Kansas City, 500 West End in New York, La Jolla, and Beverly Hills, we had at one stage over a 1,000 students advanced paid to do the SHSBC.”

I recommend reading the whole of Alan’s posts on this thread as he opens up the truth in pieces as he also answers questions.

In actuality, Alan was the most thoroughly trained person in Scientology. He did the original version of the SHSBC twice with LRH personally running it (1961-’63 and a return ’63-’64) and, due to the various spurious ethics actions levelled against him he was caused to redo the later SHSBC Course that is today’s “wall of tapes” twice, plus redo the Class 8 Course and all Exec and Admin training (he was an FEBC grad). As he said to me: “I did the SHSBC four times!"

Alan also wrote at length about his training and executive experiences during the ‘60’s in this wonderful ESMB thread: Alan’s Pandora’s Box ]

The thread was contributed to by many who were there with him, stellar names in the history of Scientology who now, sadly, have been written out of the record. For example, you’ll be able to read about who really developed “the Study Tech,” The “Grades,” BPC assessment tech, etc.
See also:
Study Tech, the Berners, etc. ACW ]

For those interested, the links below relate to materials many who worked closely with LRH either at St. Hill or aboard the Apollo who have contributed important information that validates LRH’s bent mind and predilection for deceit and virulence against imagined enemies.

LRH Psychosis on the Class 8 Course by Alan ]

Face on LRH motives: ]

This thread has posts by Bill Fanks former ED Int. and others about LRH deceit:

Hubbard’s lie and perversion on O/Ws don’t cause blows . . . ARCX’s do. (Bill Franks)

LRH “Affirmations” . .

Eventually, Alan managed Hubbard’s betrayal of him and restored his “good standing” within the church. We were on NOTs together at the Flag Service Org in 1980-81.

Mission Holders Conference
In 1982 Alan and Bill Franks, the ED International, had teamed up to again boom the Mission Network. To that end they called together all of the Mission Holders in order to do a debug of what was crashing the Mission Network’s stats. And it was this meeting of Mission Holders that Miscavage and his “Int. Finance Police” stormed accusing all in attendance of being criminal and out ethics.

LRH himself was unreachable. I found this myself while doing a personal assignment for Diana and MSH. Even Diana could not directly reach her father, such was the situation at the time.

And it was at this point that the dreams and aspirations were trashed for many who had helped LRH build the Scientology enterprise into the force it had become at its highest. These good people who had built and boomed Scientology were falsely accused of the treason of trying to “take over Scientology,” and summarily declared SP.

Thus the “alternative” field was developed by those who still held true to the ideals they had come into Scientology to accomplish. (I was declared suppressive following refusal to accept perverted tech and deliberate lies in 1985.)

Alan's Aims
For Alan, the game was larger than that. His motivation was somewhat larger than his own case and getting handled what he felt bugged him.

When I reconnected with him in 1994 and while discussing the history of where we had gotten to, he simply explained to me that, “When I was on the Briefing Course the first time, I simply made the postulate to solve every case in the universe.”
Yes, that was the magnitude of the man. The period 1961-’63 was a period of critical tech development and one wherein many stellar individuals contributed. It was here that Alan had run a rescue session on/for LRH to correct a screwed up GPM line-plot. It was here that the tech of By-Passed Charge handling was developed (by Alan), and such.

But after the ’82 blow-up of the Church and exodus of thousands of devoted Scientologists from the Miscavage mess, Alan knew there was something gravely in error or missing in the “Standard Tech” of Scientology.

And Alan spent the next decade going over every word of LRH writings and taped utterings to debug what had brought us to the state of affairs so many were so upset about.

Alan, as he always said, was lucky to have a “high energy level.” He worked 18 hours a day on his self-assigned project. The product of that is what we now know as Knowledgism. At one time he was calling it “Ascensionism,” and also “Paradigm Technology.”

I went to Dallas in ’94 to investigate and do a Doubt Formula on what he had produced. And as I was complimenting him on his accomplishment over lunch, he simply replied: “Well, we would not have it had it not been for LRH and Scientology. It gave us some right answers, but more importantly, it also gave us the wrong answers that had to be eliminated and corrected.”

I would say now in 2015, having all of the materials developed by Alan (and some of which I contributed to) that Alan fulfilled his promise to solve every case in the universe.

The tech he has made available corrects the errors that exist in Scientology along with completing and filling in all the holes and omitted tech points in it.
I did a write up in 1997 as a letter to help a friend, one of our stellar names, whose wife (also a stellar name) had asked me for help as my friend had gotten to the point that he felt he was a “Dog Case.” My write was eventually posted on ESMB here: On Knowledgism . . .

The above is a simple entry level comparative. It does not reveal anything of the extent of the developed technical R/Ds of Knowledgism which corrects and completes all the advanced R/Ds of Scientology. Knowledgism addresses the Earlier Universes that were missed by LRH, the Games Matrix Tech which corrects the erroneous and abandoned Own Goals and GPM tech, and most importantly it corrects the erroneous handling of the spiritual connections we have with our partners in the game.

Knowledgism also corrects and fills in the missing tech at the lower levels that are so necessary to be in place for handling the true upper level materials.

Alan's Death
Alan passed away in November, 2009, of esophageal and mouth cancer. He chain smoked low cost, flavored cigars at the rate of 15 per day. He told me the cigars helped him handle the pain he was constantly in that resulted from old sports injuries (pro football).

For those who might want to learn the details of the technology Alan is responsible for developing, I have created a forum for folks who want coaching in its application. http://knowledgism-practice-group.org
Roger E. Boswarva.

Tech Development
"Jack Horner developed and piloted the repetitive processes. Nib's, Dick and Jan Halpern developed the TR's and CCH's. Charles and Ava Berner developed and brought the Study Tech to LRH. Gordon Bell defined By-passed charge. I developed the original BPC List corrections. Gordon Bell put the Grades together. John McMasters and I developed and piloted the S&D data. John McMasters developed Power. Pam Kemp originated the drug rundown. I originated the Good and Bad indicators."[SUP][1][/SUP]

References
The following are articles of Alan's which appeared in IVy magazine:

Bypassed Charge Technology, History of: IVy 36, page 14 in Scientolipedia at [[10]]
The following are to be found at IVy archives [[11]] .
The first number is the issue of IVy, the second number is the page number in that issue.
Exteriorization / Interiorization, on IVy 43 page 15
Intangibles of processing, the IVy 40 page 06
Mastery IVy 33 page 08
Mostly a Player, Rarely a Spectator, in the in the Games of Life IVy 39 page 11
OT3 as a cult implant - handling IVy 40 page 17
When was it, and why IVy 39 page 09
Main site for Allen's work is: www.knowledgism.com