What's new

Keeping Alan C. Walter In View

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
GAMES MATRIX TECHNOLOGY - I

This is to announce the completion of the GAMES MATRIX TECHNOLOGY!

All of our technology has been designed around one objective in mind – that is to set each client up so that they can develop the abilities needed to be masters of their chosen Games of Life.

The GAMES MATRIX TECHNOLOGY is the core technology that will if done correctly and fully - help you achieve that level of ability mastery.

The Zones, the Vital Fundamental Courses, the Basic Courses, the Life by Design Courses are gradient set ups for running the GAMES MATRIX TECHNOLOGY.

There are two moods and levels of existence that prevents a person from Being - Doing – and Having All what they would love to Be – Do - and Have.

These two moods and levels of existence create almost all bad conditions in life.

FEAR and ANXIETY are the twin terror moods and levels of existence.

FEAR stems from the – DISTRUST OF SELF.

ANXIETY stems from the DISTRUST OF OTHERS.

It takes a great deal of bravery and personal integrity to face up and fully duplicate and permeate one’s FEARS and ANXIETIES.

Few can do it.

Most will find an infinity of ways to explain, justify, rationalize and make excuses so that they cannot be present and therefore do not need to face it – hence they are continuously running away from their chronic FEARS and ANXIETIES.

It appears the greatest FEARS and ANXIETIES are to do with POWER.

FEAR OF POWER – is the personal “avoidance” stop that each being has put on themselves.

The problems caused by the distrust of themselves and their use of power and the distrust of others having power is the cause of the Red Zone Games Condition that most people have put themselves into in order to solve these problems.

Fear of being fully present, fear of being all you can be, fear of being fully known, fear of standing out, fear of taking a powerful position, fear of great success, fear of great fame, fear of love, fear of being omni-responsible, etc., are all stopping a person from being all they can be – which in turn causes others to not be all they can be.

The GAMES MATRIX TECHNOLOGY erases those FEARS and ANXIETIES and restores your inner-core greatness whilst at the same time allowing you to take off the stops, inhibitions and restraints that are preventing you from being all you can be – and consequently begins to allow others to discover their inner-core greatness and be all they can be.

Alan

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Games Matrix II

PATTERNS OF LIFE - GAMES MATRIX – II

In order to handle fear and anxiety you set up a set of preprogrammed patterns in order to survive.

It is these patterns that are contained within a Games Matrix.

The definition of a Games Matrix is:

A surrounding formed substance that is a container of life energy within which all parts of a game is created, formed, originated, played, and controlled to a targeted result.

Within that container is also an arrangement of elements in a game playing series of circuits that perform specific functions in order to win or survive the game.

A Games Matrix is similar to a chicken egg – there is the egg shell within which there is an arrangement of elements (white and yoke) in a circuit that perform specific functions. The egg is designed to survive and grow into a fully formed chicken - it to wishes to survive.

There are vast amounts of these Games Matrices each dedicated to surviving.

The problem is they were often made a long time ago and they are no longer appropriate for today’s life or living. Yet for many they are stuck in an old Games Matrix.

The Games Matrix circuits are very fixed – very resilient – very controlling – very demanding – very survival orientated.

Most people live their lives following and dramatizing the same set of patterns over and over again – so powerful are these Games Matrices that the person cannot even conceive of anything outside of the Games Matrix they are stuck in.

The Games Matrix pattern contains a quantity of life force – an intention – a vision – a mind set – a body to implement the mind set in the physical universe and a targeted result.

A full Games Matrix Package contains several hundred Games Matrix Paradigm Spheres – these usually were produced from a high Gold Zone state - these are linked together in a gradient downward set of ever smaller Games Matrix Packages that decline downward from the top of the Gold Zone – then downward from the top of the Green Zone – then downward from the top of the Yellow – and then downward from the top of the Red Zone to its bottom.

The reason the Games Matrix Packages were created was to maintain and monitor the control over ones power – the reason that one went on a downward spiral of Game Playing is that one caused harm to others – thus the person inhibited their power.

The Games Matrix Packages are also designed to oppose each other – what is common to all Games Matrices and what gives them their energy and power is the original intention and holographic vision – often at the bottom of the Games Matrix Package you will find that the person has now become completely opposed to the original intention and holographic vision – and is now obsessively attempting to destroy it.

Games Matrix Packages are always dichotomous in nature. That is they contain “intentions – versus – counter intentions” - “force – versus – counter force” “power – versus – counter power”

It is these dichotomous aspects that hold the Games Matrix Packages together and causes them to float forward into present time.

The reason these Games Matrix Packages have never been found and erased is they contain autonomous survival defenses. So powerful are these defenses that most people will not go near them – it takes very specific processes - a very brave processor and a very well trained strong team to run the Games Matrix Packages.

It is also why it has taken me nearly 50 years to discover how to gradiently handle and erase the unwanted Matrices.

Alan

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Games Matrix III

FEAR OF REACHING OUT - GAMES MATRIX - III

People who fear power continuously violate the correct next steps of what needs to be done to make them whole again. They violate their use of time by doing nothing.

Each of these abilities and attributes of an optimum identity cause naturally to bring into being positive processes that great people constantly apply consistently nearly at all times.

When you find and do what you love to do - you move into a whole new Zone level – life is now at high Green Zone level of Spirit of Play – it becomes effortless to play at doing what you love to do 18 hours a day, 7 days a week. Unless of course you have a worker mentality mindset and several Games Matrix Packages that cut your reach and ability to experience happiness, joy, passion and pleasure.

Most people need to learn how to be playful, happy and successful – it is a natural state, but bad life programming and several destructive Games Matrix Packages can make you oppose and fight yourself.

To expand, to be more whole and to demonstrate and have a power presence - you need to be stay focused on what it is you love to Be – Do – and Have – and be willing and able to reach out and apply these abilities and attributes to each of your major life roles – and be willing to help others do the same – if you do this you and your team can achieve greatness.

HOW TO ACHIEVE OPTIMUM LIFE MASTERY

1. Be more present…….then

2. To find, commit to, stay focused on and go into action on your own Worthwhile Prime Dreams and goals you truly love.

3. To be willing to do the study, training, be coached, apply the processes and procedures as a disciplined master would do - so that you gradiently, with quality and excellence - move through each level of apprenticeship, internship, journeyman, craftsman and mastery steps you need to take in order to facilitate your Prime Dreams and Goals.

4. To reach out and lead yourself and those others who are willing to go through what it takes to achieve wholeness.

5. To reach out and become more and more spiritual, leadership and executive literate in order to increase your reach and become more masterful and whole.

6. To reach out and be able to work with other powerful leaders.

7. To reach out and create the optimum projecting image.

8. To reach out and organize.

9. To reach out and delineate hats.

10. To reach out and hold the form of the organization.

11. To reach out and recruit and train in excess.

12. To reach out and role educate.

13. To reach out and designate the hats.

14. To reach out and give the trust to someone that they can wear the hat.

15. To reach out and empower their hats.

16. To reach out and train anyone.

17. To reach out and coach or process anyone.

18. To reach out and market.

19. To reach out and connect to new people.

20. To reach out and be a master of selling and marketing to others.

21. To reach out and be a master of coaching self and others.

22. To reach out and be a master of processing self and others.

23. To reach out and ask for the order and commitment.

24. To reach out and ask for the money and resources.

25. To reach out, connect and stay connected to power lines.

26. To reach out, connect and stay connected to power players and power terminals.

27. To reach out and honor communication and command lines between power terminals and power players.

The Games Matrix Packages are designed by you - to inhibit you, to cut your reach, to stop you, to make you more ethical – it appears that you are your own justice system – which you have used your infinite cleverness, infinite power, infinite skills, infinite intelligence, and infinite abilities to restrain yourself for past misdeeds or harm you have caused.

If you do not deserve the rewards – you will deny yourself the ability to have them – this is done by unknowingly being in the wrong place, at the wrong time with the wrong people.

If you have earned the rights to deserve the rewards – then your abilities to have and enjoy them will expand – this is naturally done by knowingly being in the right place, at the right time, with the right people doing what you truly love to do.

ALAN C. WALTER

6 January 2008 - Copyright (c) 2008 - Alan C. Walter - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I'll thank him when this methodology and philosophy is put into the public domain and subjected to scientific testing, and when it's practitioners are held to the same minimum standards as other licensed care providers.

I appreciate the work Alan put in, but as long as it is proprietary and confidential, I consider it self-serving and cult-forming. That is said while acknowledging that Alan had the best of intentions, as do those currently using his work, or the work that they did under his aegis.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I'll thank him when this methodology and philosophy is put into the public domain and subjected to scientific testing, and when it's practitioners are held to the same minimum standards as other licensed care providers.

I appreciate the work Alan put in, but as long as it is proprietary and confidential, I consider it self-serving and cult-forming. That is said while acknowledging that Alan had the best of intentions, as do those currently using his work, or the work that they did under his aegis.

Agreed.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
No offense to you or Alan, but this thread tastes a bit spammy.

I noticed that too, especially in the "General Discussion" category. It's not quite Freezone, but has an aftertaste of recruitment or advertising to it.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I noticed that too, especially in the "General Discussion" category. It's not quite Freezone, but has an aftertaste of recruitment or advertising to it.

I have to agree with you and Smilla as well as Uniquemand and Alanzo.

Many ex's try to replace Scn with something else and end up falling into another cult like situation. This OP is pretty much promoting the Alan Walter's tek. I don't really think it's appropriate. I'd rather he post or repost stories Alan told of his adventures while in Scn, not Alan's further development of what many of us consider a scam.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I have continued to study what I thought was valuable in Scientology, which led me out of scientology and into the stuff bastardized and plagiarized by Ron. I talk about it when people ask questions, and I've started some threads on it, but it's really not about prosetylization, it's more about discussing what I found of interest without the jargon from Scientology or Ron's purposes clouding things. I'm uncomfortable with the financial definitions of success that I saw in Knowledgism. I respect their right to pursue what they think is valuable and helpful, but I just want accountability and transparency in all areas, lest what has occurred before occur again.

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have to agree with you and Smilla as well as Uniquemand and Alanzo.

Many ex's try to replace Scn with something else and end up falling into another cult like situation. This OP is pretty much promoting the Alan Walter's tek. I don't really think it's appropriate. I'd rather he post or repost stories Alan told of his adventures while in Scn, not Alan's further development of what many of us consider a scam.

Hello Pooks:

Google the alt.clearing.technology archives for Alan Walter or ACW. There are a lot of posts there on his days in scientology and technical info on Knowledgism.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Alan was pretty much an all-round character. He was the last person who'd bring up 'his tech' unless there was some specific he though applicable to a certain situation. Not that he wasn't pretty sure it was good stuff, but, he was able to talk about anything to anybody.

Fun guy.

Zinj

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron

There are a lot of Alan's processing recommendations available on the internet at no charge. Go ahead and set up the scientific testing, double-blind studies and all that. I will participate.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
"Much of it" isn't good enough, Ted. It is my goal to do some studies on clearing technology. I'm learning about how to do that. It won't be my professional goal, though, and those sorts of goals will come first.

If you are interested in studies on running incidents in chains, abreaction, cognitive flooding, desensitization, etc, those are being conducted. There is a doctoral student in England doing just that, using Traumatic Incident Reduction, and his study is likely to complete sometime this year.

I don't expect anyone will have become an immortal spiritual being with full command of the Force, but I would expect significant cessation of PTSD symptoms.

Part of the problem of studying Scientology, or many other clearing technologies, is that they make untestable claims using religious or pseudoscientific language. In order to test workable ideas, they need to be put into the language of science, regarding entities we can prove to exist and have verifiable characteristics.

I don't have a problem with people doing things they are certain are good for other people. However, when they do something that is harmful to someone, and particularly when they have taken huge quantities of money from that person for the privilege, they should be accountable. When using untested methods, the practitioner is responsible for the outcome. If you're willing to run that risk, then I say go for it. I wish you well, and if you harm someone, I hope you'll be called to account for it.

Terril park

Sponsor
FEAR OF REACHING OUT - GAMES MATRIX - III

People who fear power continuously violate the correct next steps of what needs to be done to make them whole again. They violate their use of time by doing nothing.

Each of these abilities and attributes of an optimum identity cause naturally to bring into being positive processes that great people constantly apply consistently nearly at all times.

When you find and do what you love to do - you move into a whole new Zone level – life is now at high Green Zone level of Spirit of Play – it becomes effortless to play at doing what you love to do 18 hours a day, 7 days a week. Unless of course you have a worker mentality mindset and several Games Matrix Packages that cut your reach and ability to experience happiness, joy, passion and pleasure.

Most people need to learn how to be playful, happy and successful – it is a natural state, but bad life programming and several destructive Games Matrix Packages can make you oppose and fight yourself.

To expand, to be more whole and to demonstrate and have a power presence - you need to be stay focused on what it is you love to Be – Do – and Have – and be willing and able to reach out and apply these abilities and attributes to each of your major life roles – and be willing to help others do the same – if you do this you and your team can achieve greatness.

HOW TO ACHIEVE OPTIMUM LIFE MASTERY

1. Be more present…….then

2. To find, commit to, stay focused on and go into action on your own Worthwhile Prime Dreams and goals you truly love.

3. To be willing to do the study, training, be coached, apply the processes and procedures as a disciplined master would do - so that you gradiently, with quality and excellence - move through each level of apprenticeship, internship, journeyman, craftsman and mastery steps you need to take in order to facilitate your Prime Dreams and Goals.

4. To reach out and lead yourself and those others who are willing to go through what it takes to achieve wholeness.

5. To reach out and become more and more spiritual, leadership and executive literate in order to increase your reach and become more masterful and whole.

6. To reach out and be able to work with other powerful leaders.

7. To reach out and create the optimum projecting image.

8. To reach out and organize.

9. To reach out and delineate hats.

10. To reach out and hold the form of the organization.

11. To reach out and recruit and train in excess.

12. To reach out and role educate.

13. To reach out and designate the hats.

14. To reach out and give the trust to someone that they can wear the hat.

15. To reach out and empower their hats.

16. To reach out and train anyone.

17. To reach out and coach or process anyone.

18. To reach out and market.

19. To reach out and connect to new people.

20. To reach out and be a master of selling and marketing to others.

21. To reach out and be a master of coaching self and others.

22. To reach out and be a master of processing self and others.

23. To reach out and ask for the order and commitment.

24. To reach out and ask for the money and resources.

25. To reach out, connect and stay connected to power lines.

26. To reach out, connect and stay connected to power players and power terminals.

27. To reach out and honor communication and command lines between power terminals and power players.

The Games Matrix Packages are designed by you - to inhibit you, to cut your reach, to stop you, to make you more ethical – it appears that you are your own justice system – which you have used your infinite cleverness, infinite power, infinite skills, infinite intelligence, and infinite abilities to restrain yourself for past misdeeds or harm you have caused.

If you do not deserve the rewards – you will deny yourself the ability to have them – this is done by unknowingly being in the wrong place, at the wrong time with the wrong people.

If you have earned the rights to deserve the rewards – then your abilities to have and enjoy them will expand – this is naturally done by knowingly being in the right place, at the right time, with the right people doing what you truly love to do.

ALAN C. WALTER

6 January 2008 - Copyright (c) 2008 - Alan C. Walter - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Nice quotes. :)

Seems to me primarily about the ser fac area. Well thats how I read it and
condider it. A real important area!

Don't have much fear or anxiety. Spent a decade challenging this area.
Do better now. :)

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Much of it" isn't good enough, Ted. It is my goal to do some studies on clearing technology. I'm learning about how to do that. It won't be my professional goal, though, and those sorts of goals will come first.

If you are interested in studies on running incidents in chains, abreaction, cognitive flooding, desensitization, etc, those are being conducted. There is a doctoral student in England doing just that, using Traumatic Incident Reduction, and his study is likely to complete sometime this year.

I don't expect anyone will have become an immortal spiritual being with full command of the Force, but I would expect significant cessation of PTSD symptoms.

Part of the problem of studying Scientology, or many other clearing technologies, is that they make untestable claims using religious or pseudoscientific language. In order to test workable ideas, they need to be put into the language of science, regarding entities we can prove to exist and have verifiable characteristics.

I don't have a problem with people doing things they are certain are good for other people. However, when they do something that is harmful to someone, and particularly when they have taken huge quantities of money from that person for the privilege, they should be accountable. When using untested methods, the practitioner is responsible for the outcome. If you're willing to run that risk, then I say go for it. I wish you well, and if you harm someone, I hope you'll be called to account for it.

Seems to me that you have way too many assumptions going on here.

You and a couple of others called for scientific testing. I say go for it. I'll participate. For free. How's that? Just set it up.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
When I have the credentials, and financial backing from people who think that system empowered them, since money seems to be the heart of the Green Zone, it should be no problem for them to fund studies of the subject they wish to propagate. At any rate, I'm not ready yet. Rain check?