What's new

Keeping Alan C. Walter In View

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Games Matrix Self Sabotages

GAMES MATRIX SELF SABOTAGES

It appears the Games Matrices and their game playing devices were designed and put on automatic creation by us as a frame of reference program and a rewards and penalties set of systems.

The Games Matrices and their game playing devices are an artificial creation designed to automatically make the Games, playing fields and player identities persist and make the individual organizations, teams and player identities oppose each other and at the same time survive and be right.

The major measuring standard of wholeness or integrity of the chosen game was based upon the complete honoring of exchange.

The reward system is codified against honoring the integrity of the game being played.

As you honored the integrity of the game being played you allowed yourself to know more and have more energy for use in enhancing the playing of your chosen worthwhile game.

If or when you violated the integrity of the game being played then survival mechanisms would activate to stop and punish ourselves when or if we commit continuous harmful acts and to stop, hide, make ourselves invisible in order to shift the blame and responsibility onto others, to makes ourselves right and to stop ourselves from being found out.

Consequently the Games Matrices have a built in enhancement and empowering or rejection and self protection programs.

As the game deteriorates the games get more and more difficult to play – the reason for this is you begin to use your infinite powers, strengths, intelligence, skills, abilities and cleverness to inhibit and restrain your reach and yourself.

Each time a being violates the integrity of the Game or commits a harmful act of out exchange – either of these violations will activate the rejection of the Game and the rejection of others and put in place an individual inhibiting self protection program.

Don’t think for a moment a person who is violating their integrity by betraying their loved ones, lying, cheating, not doing what they know they should do, letting people down, not honoring their word, compulsively playing Red Zone Games, etc., will let themselves have their infinite powers back.

The bottom part of the rejection of others and the individual inhibiting self protection program will kick in - it is composed of multiple expellers or bouncers designed to trigger on contact with specific targeted areas these expellers or bouncers disperse your ability to stay focused and stop you from going near the areas or subjects to do with regaining back your infinite powers.

These multiple expellers or bouncers contain a lot of force, charge and pain.

They also have embedded command phrases in the force, charge and pain, such as:

1. “I’ll never do that again!”

2. “How can I make myself right?”

3. “Who can I make wrong and shift the blame and responsibility to and then disguise, go into hiding or make myself invisible and unknown?”

4. “How can I get away with this?”

5. “I need to play victim! – who or what can I blame and be a victim to?”

6. “I hate that! (them)

7. “I’m not interested!”

8. “Leave me alone!”

9. “Go away!”

10. “I quit!”

11. “I must keep myself in the wrong place at the wrong time!”

12. “I must stay in hiding!”

13. “I must play another smaller game!”

14. “I must keep away from there!”

15. “I must not know about that!”

16. “I can’t ever remember that again!”

17. “I don’t want to know!”

18. “I’ll ignore it and hope it will go away!”

19. “I must leave now!”

20. “I got to get rid of that person or thing!”

21. “I must not have any energy!”
22. “I must stay dead!”

23. “I must keep myself small and inconsequential!”

24. “I must keep myself unaware!”

25. “I must connect to those who will keep me unaware!”

26. “I must stop myself!

27. Etc., etc.

With these command phrases activated a person can invent an infinite amount of excuses, justifications and rationalizations to stop them from regaining their infinite powers and abilities back.

These command phrases disperse a person’s life force particles, power, and focus and weaken the skills and abilities of the person to stay on purpose.

Behind this is a tremendous amount of fear of power; for when the person had power they messed things up thus the loss of the power was too big a loss to face up to.

The Games Matrix individual inhibiting self protection programs acts to make less of or nothing of anyone or anything it comes in contact with; thus it is always cutting the persons reach:

There are ten major areas of lost abilities that come into being when one is dramatizing the Games Matrix individual inhibiting self protection programs:

1. PRESENCE INHIBITIONS:

The simple fact is the person does not want to be present. Does not want to be here now. Cannot arrive in the right place at the right time. Cannot hold or maintain a position. Cannot reach out to others.

2. LOVE INHIBITIONS:

Rejects love. Looks, focuses and fixates their attention on what they do not like. Hates power and powerful people. Is constantly in a low mood level. Cannot be wrong or admit mistakes.

3. TRUTH INHIBITIONS:

Has no honor. Seeks to blame others. Considers powerful people as enemies and seeks to destroy them. Will not pass on the truth – obfuscates the obvious.

4. KNOWLEDGE INHIBITIONS:

Does not want to know. Dumbs self down by being illiterate. Cannot study. Cannot train. Withholds vital knowledge from self and others in order to destroy powerful people. Refuses to connect to powerful people or play powerful worthwhile games – inhibits communication.

5. HARMONY and ALIGNMENT INHIBITIONS:

Constantly connects to the wrong people, in the wrong places, at the wrong times. Does things out of sequence. Makes the unimportant – important and the important - unimportant. Cannot follow a cycle of action – is very dispersed and unfocused.

6. SPACE INHIBITIONS:

Has no space, feels intimidated by people with huge presence, seeks to collapse others space.

7. TIME INHIBITIONS:

Cannot handle time, cannot deliver what is promised, and makes false promises, puts of doing what needs to be done. Terrified of responsibility and power. Uses time to destroy others by being unpredictable. Cowardly. Hates present time.

8. ENERGY INHIBITIONS:

Energy tied up in past losses and painful events – refusing to take responsibility for their part of the past loss or painful event. Lack of life force. Not true to their dreams.

9. MANIFESTATION INHIBITIONS:

Cannot make their intentions or visions arrive in present time. Has no definite dreams, goals, visions or wants.

10. INTEGRITY INHIBITIONS:

Refuses to take areas to mastery. Leaves things incomplete. Is in hiding. Fears life and people. Is running a reverse concentric circle on self and others – that is no area expands under their activities. Betrays promises. Fears being known. Fears standing out.

As you begin to dismantle and erase a Games Matrix Package it becomes very obvious that the major reason for making a Games Matrix Package was to keep your honor, integrity and exchange in, and to handle and stop oneself from playing destructive games and committing harmful acts connected to harmful exchanges.

One of the basic common denominators of a Game is to cause exchanges to take place.

It is the quality of exchange that gives a being the feeling of being worthwhile and alive.

The basic positive reason for creating a game and identities to play the game was to create forms of exchange; exchanges of fun, games to play, things to do, people, places to meet, subjects to study and master, sharing adventures, wins, abundances, abilities, skills, moods levels, people, places, subjects and things to reach and withdraw from, etc.

The Mood Scale is really a scale of how alive, honorable, and how whole you are and how well you are exchanging in a specific game.

At a low mood level the exchange is out. You never have enough space, time or energy and your manifestation do not turn out the way you want them to.

At a high mood level the exchange is usually very much in. You have abundances of space, time, energy and your manifestations turn out exactly as you want them to.

ALAN C. WALTER

May 21, 2008

Copyright © 2008
Alan C. Walter
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Fear and Anxiety

FEAR AND ANXIETY - GAMES MATRIX - V

When you are dealing with present time FEARS and ANXIETIES you will run into a tremendous amount of very fixed automatic Red Zone destructive solutions and locked in mortal combat games conditions.

It is the constant dealing with continuous FEARS and ANXIETIES that are the core causes of the formation of the inhibiting Games Matrix Packages.

People with continuous FEARS and ANXIETIES in present time tend to go into hiding as being known and standing out is too much stress.

It is their solutions to FEARS and ANXIETIES that causes the being deliberately to misuse theirs and others infinite power, infinite intelligence, infinite abilities, infinite cleverness, infinite strength, infinite skills in order to restrain and inhibit their dreams and power – to obsessively seek out Red Zone destructive solutions and locked in mortal combat games conditions by getting others to mutually agree-upon consensus of opinions (group realities) in order to collectively restrain and inhibit their dreams and power - and these FEARS and ANXIETIES are therefore almost always completely based on false, stupefying, and degrading realities which constantly puts them into the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong people.

Millions of years of evolution have endowed you, your mind and body with a set of automatic spiritual, mental and physical weapons that take over in the event of an emergency.

At the body level - the sight or sense of danger or threat, (whether real or imagined) your hypothalamus sends a message to your adrenal glands and within seconds, you can run faster, hit harder, see better, hear more acutely, think faster, and jump higher than you could only seconds earlier.

Your heart is pumping at two to three times the normal speed, sending nutrient rich blood to the major muscles in your arms and legs. The tiny blood vessels (called capillaries) under the surface of your skin close down (which consequently sends your blood pressure soaring) so you can sustain a surface wound and not bleed to death. Even your eyes dilate so you can see better.

All functions of your body not needed for the struggle about to commence are shut down. Digestion stops, sexual function stops, even your immune system is temporarily turned off. If necessary, excess waste is eliminated to make you light on your feet.

The autonomic nervous system is the body’s control center for stress. When the HPA-axis (Hypothalamus Pituitary Adrenal) is stimulated, the autonomic nervous system activates the “fight or flight” mechanism and shifts cells from growth mode to self-protection.

The response is immediate, mobilizing the body’s resources for immediate physical activity.

The above process that activates “fight or flight” can lead to a health crisis one cell at a time.

Every time you misperceive, misrepresent or you feel you are threatened by the sight or sense of danger or threat, (whether real or imagined) your body triggers the fight or flight response it also triggers mind responses and even identity responses - for situations that are not truly life-threatening, you are experiencing, in effect, a false alarm.

Millions of years of being hunted are always playing subconsciously in your mind and body – then you find out - your boss is out hunting too. But guess what? He's hunting for you.

As you gulp down your third cup of coffee you hear your boss say those dreaded words: "Could I see you for a moment in my office, please?" At the sight of the tiger, er, uh...your boss...your hypothalamus sends a message to your adrenal glands and within seconds your body summons all the same powers that your stone-age ancestor needed to fight a sabre tooth tiger.

You can almost feel your blood pressure soar as you take the long walk down the hall to your bosses’ office. You remember a rumor you heard about an upcoming round of firings.

Now your mind is racing, your heart is pumping, your blood pressure is soaring, your mouth dries up, your hands feel cold and clammy, your forehead is perspiring and you may even feel a sudden urge to go (to the bathroom). As you imagine your boss is about to destroy you utterly. The caveman inside of you wants to come out. Maybe you'd like to run and hide or maybe you'd like to punch your boss in the nose, but you can't do either. Welcome to the modern “Golden Age of Politically Correct Behavior.” era.

As your boss ushers you into his office and closes the door, you're experiencing a full-blown episode of the fight or flight response. But since you can't fight and you can't flee, all of that energy is pent-up inside of you with no place to go. You feel like you're going to explode. Your boss begins to speak. "Here it comes," you think to yourself. But you're so shocked by what you hear you can't believe you heard it right. "What did you say?" you ask your boss. "I have decided to give you a promotion and an increase in salary as the new head of marketing," he repeats.

Too many false alarms can lead to stress-related disorders like, heart disease, high blood pressure, immune system disorders, migraine headaches, insomnia and sexual dysfunction, which if not handled over a period of many years can predispose you to cancer, ALS, and other degenerative diseases.

The above example from the modern era was doubly false since the fight or flight response was in anticipation of an event (such as “getting fired or your reputation being utterly destroyed”) that never materialized.

People create a multiplicity of False-selves or Substitute Identity Strategies to Manage Fear (Distrust of self) and Anxiety (Distrust of others.)

From trial and error, ruling personality sub-selves or substitute identities develop habitual ways to cope with their fears and other inner wounds.

These ways become semi-conscious, unconscious or involuntary responses (reflexive), until de-accessing recovery coaching and processing procedures brings them into conscious awareness.

Some common autonomic habitual strategies are...

1. Dominating (“I will crush the opponent.”)

2. Attacking (“I will overwhelm anyone who gets in my way.”)

3. Fighting (“I will make them wrong for trying to control or help me.”)

4. Intellectualizing and over-analyzing (“I can think my way out of this.”)

5. Fleeing (“I will make myself poor, weak and invisible and hide out.”)

6. Neglecting (“I don’t care, nothing matters.”)

7. Succumbing (“I will give in, quit, and have nothing more to do with it.”)

8. Numbing (“I don’t feel anything.”)

9. Avoiding (“I’m not going to bother with those boring studies.”)

10. Over-focusing on the past or the future - a form of avoiding the present.

11. False sense of superiority (“A legend in their own mind - I know more than anyone else – after all I have spent years studying this subject.”)

12. Procrastinating (“I’ll get around to getting trained one of these days soon.”)

13. Self-distracting via chemicals, activities, sleep, fantasizing, and/or obsessing (“mind churning”)

14. Minimizing (“Yeah, I’m a little uncomfortable, but not scared.”);

15. Catastrophizing – (Compulsively mentally preparing poverty mindsets by creating destructive or degrading visions of disastrous events and situations that contain the very worst possible outcomes, however unlikely it may be.)

16. Denying (“Nah! I’m not scared of bankruptcy.”)

17. Lying - (“Why no, I haven’t had a cigarette or a drink in weeks!”)

18. Compulsively over-controlling feelings, relationships, conversations, objects and situations

Habitual fear-protections like these tend to reinforce each other - e.g. “I feel stupid and guilty for catastrophizing all the time, so I minimize my worries, don’t think about them, ‘keep busy,’ and I don’t tell other people how uneasy I am most of the time. I know I shouldn’t do these things so much, but I can’t help it.”

COMMON BEHAVIORAL SYMPTOMS

Frequent dominance of over-fearful sub-selves causes common behaviors. The behaviors are usually shaped by other false-self wounds. See which of these may feel “familiar” in you or someone you know...

1) Over-avoidance of inevitable inner and interpersonal conflicts; “My partner and I never fight!”

2) Compulsive pleasing, helping, and/or rescuing key adults and kids.

3) Freezing, panicking, exploding, fleeing, or aggressing when others emote strongly.

4) Equating a raised or intense voice or face with “You’re yelling at me.”

5) Repeatedly rationalizing and tolerating toxic, demeaning, and depleting relationships.

6) Habitual black/white (bi-polar) thinking; a major discomfort with ambivalence and uncertainty.

7) “Unreasonable” guilt and/or anxiety (“worry”) over crying or raging.

8) Chronic “free-floating” anxiety.

9) Compulsive, unnecessary apologizing (also a symptom of excessive shame).

10) Often “walking on eggshells” with key other people, and doing nothing about it.

11) Frequent high discomfort asserting needs and opinions, saying “no,” or confronting self or others - i.e. difficulty setting clear, appropriate personal boundaries and enforcing related consequences.

12) Identifying with or vehemently denying co-dependence (also a toxic-shame symptom).

13) Compulsively choosing approach-avoid or no relationships despite painful outcomes.

14) Automatically repressing (“numbing”) and/or withholding (not expressing) some or most emotions.

15) A notable compulsion to control people, events, perceptions, and/or feelings; Inner or social excessive preoccupation with “what if…”.

16) Major discomfort with and/or avoidance of changing beliefs, behaviors, and/or surroundings (taking risks); Living an overly-structured, ritualized life; “never going out or traveling.”

17) Repeatedly picking “emotionally-unavailable” (abusive or victimish) partners, and complaining about that, denying it, or “not noticing” it.

18) Compulsively “shading the truth” or lying, directly or by omission, and denying it.

19) A history of relationship cutoffs and “failures,” including divorces or failed relationships.

20) An obsessive need for clear “rules” and “plans,” and predicting the future

21) Avoidance of, or inability to tolerate, emotional and/or physical intimacy.

22) Avoidance of, or high ambivalence about, personal commitment.

23) Smiling and/or chuckling (mixed signals) when scared, confused, hurting, or angry.

24) Frequent inability to describe current feelings (emotions and/or body sensations.)

25) Computing “what I (should) feel now” vs. spontaneously feeling.

26) Excessive procrastination, and/or being habitually late and claiming “I can’t help it.”
27) Chronic facial tics, jaw grinding, and/or muscle, head, or stomach aches or pains.

28) “Always” being analytic, intellectual, and “in my head.”

29) Being unable to describe clearly “what I (don’t) like.”

30) Feeling or showing no appropriate shock, anger, and sadness (grief) over major physical or abstract losses (also a symptom of difficulty connecting or bonding). These are common ascension/abuse addiction symptoms.

31) Frequently “not breathing” (breathing shallowly), and being unaware of that until someone points it out. A related symptom is frequent use of tobacco, which reduces oxygen-absorption and feeling emotions - like fear.

32) “Never” arguing, getting angry or “upset,” or showing strong emotions without major anxiety, guilt, and apologizing.

33) Often having an expressionless face, a “frozen” body,” and/or a “flat” voice.

34) Periodic “depressions” and/or uncontrollable rage or weeping “attacks,” despite painful personal and social consequences - including post-attack shame, guilt, and fear of going ”out of control” again.

35) Frequent catastrophizing - focusing on the worst possible outcome/s of human or Natural situations, and having a steady cynical, skeptical, or pessimistic view of life.

36) Stubbornly justifying or denying avoidance of appropriate professional medical, spiritual, and psychological help in person or in the media.

These are some (not all) common symptoms of excessive false-self fears.

Reflect for a moment on your favorite semi-conscious fears.

How have these false or imagined fears and anxieties been shaping the creations of your present time identities, your fixed inhibiting mindsets that in turn shape your inhibited life, your inhibited relationships, and your inhibited levels of success, finances, occupation, and health?

Can you imagine how great it would be to be completely free of your false fears and false anxieties – to be completely free of your restraining inhibitions – to be completely free of procrastination - to be completely free of self induced confusions and feelings of stupidity – to be completely free to be fully yourself – to be completely free to create the life you want - to be completely free to enjoy yours and others life and powers!

ALAN C. WALTER

10 January 2008

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Neither unheralded nor unsung...

Thanks, Ted, for posting these samples of Alan's legacy. :thumbsup::clap:

Degraded beings, such as we all (more or less) devolved to, should surely be able to see some of themselves in post #45 and if so inclined, engage in some personal correction and enhancement. :whistling:

I miss Alan's characteristic :) here on the board - as I am sure others also do. :yes:

EP
Mike Horton
:)

RogerB

Crusader
This, FEAR AND ANXIETY - GAMES MATRIX - V, is quite a brilliant write-up of a brilliant piece of tech.

Properly used by those interested, it can lead to huge case gain.

Rog

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
I enjoyed the "command phrases" that were posted.
10 years before Alan got into Scn, we "founding" Dianeticists were running engrams by locating 'command phrases'. That's how Book One was being run.
I recognised some of the phrases from my auditing in those days from 1951.
Excellent to see the evolution of this early procedure.

Challenge

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
The above is also massively complicated and certain to overwhelm focus if anyone tries to take it all in. It is also all invented, as are all props in this place.

There is no case gain, my opinion. There is understanding, as one chooses to look. Hitching up your wagon to one system or another is your business, but the basic doesn't change and that is always seeing what's there. The idea that this a hugely complicated labyrinth no one can crawl out of has been floated before. God bless Alan and his efforts and all who support him. But it sure isn't necessary to take that route to see the party. And any route requires blinders to stay on it.

RogerB

Crusader
I enjoyed the "command phrases" that were posted.
10 years before Alan got into Scn, we "founding" Dianeticists were running engrams by locating 'command phrases'. That's how Book One was being run.
I recognised some of the phrases from my auditing in those days from 1951.
Excellent to see the evolution of this early procedure.

Challenge

Yes, cleaning off the force of command phrases (their ability to control you) is still an important action.

You'll see it referred to in my tape #4 or 5 in my "The Tech Error of ’62-’63—How it Went Negative: RogerB’s FZ Presentation in Pasadena" here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=14524

For any of you folks interested, and for whom any of the command phrases "strike a chord," I recommend running the Repeater Technique on them.

Also very workable is to pick up any intentions contained in or associated with the "common autonomic habitual strategies" Alan listed, and run the repeater technique on them.

The object of the exercise is take the automaticity off of the intention or command/control phrase.

It works a treat!

Rog

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
Games Matrix VI

VITAL FUNDAMENTAL COURSES AND GAMES MATRIX – VI

The Vital Fundamental Courses are designed to parallel the Games Matrix Technology.

Anyone who has done the Vital Fundamental Courses has a tremendous advantage in running the Games Matrix Technology.

One of the most Vital Fundamentals of being able to take a worthwhile great position in life so that you can attain, live and occupy a high Green or Gold Zone level of existence is Spiritual Literacy.

Spiritual Literacy is the language of the Spirit.

Spiritual Literacy occurs when a word or term can be known, created and perceived in a full holographic image or visionary concept.

It is the language of the spiritual being known as God, the Guardian Angels, your Guardian Angels, your Spiritual Guides and yours and others Spiritual Teammates.

It takes Spiritual Literacy to create powerful, worthwhile telepathic holographic visions.

Those powerful, worthwhile telepathic holographic visions - when telepathically projected and fused together with others powerful, worthwhile telepathic holographic visions - create powerful, worthwhile mutual high Green and Gold Zone agreements that create powerful, worthwhile high Green and Gold Zone realities.

By knowing how to holographically perceive each Vital Fundamental – and be able to observe any non-optimum Vital Fundamental condition – plus knowing what to do to remedy it – you have greatly improved your abilities to live, study, train, and process to a high Green or Gold Zone life.

The reason the Games Matrix Technology took so long to evolve is that each being deliberately used theirs and others infinite power, infinite intelligence, infinite abilities, infinite cleverness, infinite strength, infinite skills to create holographic disguises in order to keep itself hidden and restrained.

This need to disguise itself in order to keep itself hidden and restrained usually occurred after the being violated an area of their integrity, standards, principles, or honor – rather than face up to their violations which created holographic visions of an enormous distrust of self and consequently created great fear and anxiety deep down in their inner-core of being - they then sought to handle their enormous fears and anxieties by deliberately deciding “to not know and to hide from others and self” what their violations were.

In order to make themselves right – they then went out and found and/or recruited others to mutually agree on their rightness – this then became fixed and locked in place by the mutually agreed-upon consensus of counter truth opinions (group realities) and these counter truth group realities are therefore almost always complete false, low mood and ineffective operating levels, stupefying, and degrading realities and disguises.

I don’t know how long this Games Matrix Technology will be allowed to exist – as it is very dangerous to the status-quo – further most people are terrified of power – so they unknowingly seek to prevent people from getting back their full powers and potential.

I first issued the preliminary Fear and Anxiety Technology in February 2004 and the workable Games Matrix Technology back in October 2007. I was amazed to find I could not get one processor to run it. Not only would they not run it – they would not go near it – nor would they let others go near it.

The reason for this was the Games Matrix Technology turned on too many fears and anxieties.

It is incredible the amount of excuses, rationalizations, justifications and unusual solutions a person will use to get away from their inner-core fears and anxieties.

It takes a tremendous amount of presence, bravery, discipline and persistence to fully face up to one’s fears and anxieties. It also threatens to undo those Red Zone addictive solutions (Games Matrix Packages) you have put solidly in place so many years ago to handle those deep seated inner-core fears and anxieties.

Many of you who have been connected to us over the last few years have probably experienced a tremendous amount of ups and downs as this Games Matrix Technology was being discovered and developed – sorry about that!

I thank all of you brave people who have invested so much of your time, effort, money and worked so hard to contribute and help us develop and bring into being this Games Matrix Technology.

When I look back over the years – I am amazed at how much we have discovered that was unknown that has brought us this technology – again thank you!

Now of course we need to implement this – now that is a worthwhile game to play!

Alan

Div6

Crusader
so how does one access this technology? did he finish writing it up?

Is it published, or will it be?

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
so how does one access this technology? did he finish writing it up?

Is it published, or will it be?

I would suppose one would contact the peeps at the ranch or Knowledgism.com.

In July 2009 Alan wrote:

This is awkward! :)

As you know Robert Kiyosaki, Kim Kiyosaki and Blair Singer along with Mike and LeAnne Tobin, Carmel George, Dave Finau plus Neville, Dean, Ceil, David and Brian plus you (Linda and Dell) are part of my most advanced clients.

By advanced it means I and they have continued to get ongoing processing and training that has uncovered some amazing far reaching material.

We have long had the process for finding peoples Missions - the problem was people too easily went off purpose.

There is a very good reason for this - that is they have not regained their ability to have "UNLIMITED REACH."

It has taken me nearly 50 years to find exactly how I achieved the "Unlimited Reach" ability back in 1960 which allowed me to make a fortune and star in my chosen games during one of the worst depression in Australian History.

Finding your Mission without the more basic "UNLIMITED REACH" Technology is an almost waste of time.

Each person needs to regain their ability to have "UNLIMITED REACH."

It is time that you pulled your heads out of the sand or other places and truly contributed as an Omni-Sovereign being to creating this team of people with "UNLIMITED REACH."

Each "UNLIMITED REACH" procedure is a special unique procedure discovered and designed for you only.

There are many steps to the procedure.

Step One is possibly the hardest step.

It also takes tremendous processor and Case Advisor skills to do Step One.

A simple phone call to Ceil 214 725 7122 to find out is your 1st step.

Alan

FoTi

Crusader
FEAR AND ANXIETY - GAMES MATRIX - V

Can you imagine how great it would be to be completely free of your false fears and false anxieties – to be completely free of your restraining inhibitions – to be completely free of procrastination - to be completely free of self induced confusions and feelings of stupidity – to be completely free to be fully yourself – to be completely free to create the life you want - to be completely free to enjoy yours and others life and powers!

ALAN C. WALTER

10 January 2008

This is what I thought I was going to get out of Scientology and why I spent all my money on it.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I don't see that as being unobtainable. Not in the Church, certainly, as they install their own anxieties and phobias, delusions and such. Procrastination is sticky, as a person can always DECIDE to procrastinate, but the compulsions and such would strike me as fairly easy fodder for any therapeutic approach using cognitive flooding and desensitization.

FoTi

Crusader
I would suppose one would contact the peeps at the ranch or Knowledgism.com.

In July 2009 Alan wrote:

This is awkward! :)

As you know Robert Kiyosaki, Kim Kiyosaki and Blair Singer along with Mike and LeAnne Tobin, Carmel George, Dave Finau plus Neville, Dean, Ceil, David and Brian plus you (Linda and Dell) are part of my most advanced clients.

By advanced it means I and they have continued to get ongoing processing and training that has uncovered some amazing far reaching material.

We have long had the process for finding peoples Missions - the problem was people too easily went off purpose.

There is a very good reason for this - that is they have not regained their ability to have "UNLIMITED REACH."

It has taken me nearly 50 years to find exactly how I achieved the "Unlimited Reach" ability back in 1960 which allowed me to make a fortune and star in my chosen games during one of the worst depression in Australian History.

Finding your Mission without the more basic "UNLIMITED REACH" Technology is an almost waste of time.

Each person needs to regain their ability to have "UNLIMITED REACH."

It is time that you pulled your heads out of the sand or other places and truly contributed as an Omni-Sovereign being to creating this team of people with "UNLIMITED REACH."

Each "UNLIMITED REACH" procedure is a special unique procedure discovered and designed for you only.

There are many steps to the procedure.

Step One is possibly the hardest step.

It also takes tremendous processor and Case Advisor skills to do Step One.

A simple phone call to Ceil 214 725 7122 to find out is your 1st step.

Alan

Is Alan talking about the Robert Kayosaki that wrote "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"?

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is what I thought I was going to get out of Scientology and why I spent all my money on it.

I know from exchanges with Alan that the "C/Sing" method is different from scientology. In scio the pc conforms to the program; in Knowledgism the program is tailored to the client. In scientology they audit the folder. In knowledgism they process the person in front of them.