What's new

Keeping Scientology WORKING so that Scientology destroys itself!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
"When somebody enrolls, consider he or she has joined up for the duration of the universe -- never permit an "open-minded" approach. If they're going to quit let them quit fast. If they enrolled, they're aboard, and if they're aboard, they're here on the same terms as the rest of us -- win or die in the attempt.:no:

Never let them be half-minded about being Scientologists. (Tom Cruise - how is that working for you?)

The finest organizations in history have been tough, dedicated organizations. Not one namby pamby bunch of pantywaist dilettantes have ever made anything. (Katie Holmes - you are a namby pamby pantywaist dilettante - and a damn smart and good looking one at that!)

It's a tough universe. The social veneer makes it seem mild. But only the tigers survive -- and even they have a hard time. We'll survive because we are tough and are dedicated." REALLY?? You may want to look at your stats again! Then again, don't look and CONTINUE!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!
- KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING, LRH

How is that working for you, Scientology?

I am proud to be a "namby-pamby pantywaist dilettante" on the subject of Scientology!:happydance:

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
I'm proud to think Scientology is bs. Anyway, the way LRH created Scientology, it is a fundalmentalist movement. Marty and Rinder are going to have a hard time getting rid of the SP declares and the like when/ if they take over.

Veda

Sponsor
I'm proud to think Scientology is bs. Anyway, the way LRH created Scientology, it is a fundalmentalist movement. Marty and Rinder are going to have a hard time getting rid of the SP declares and the like when/ if they take over.

Marty still believes in Hubbard's SP doctrine, he just has a well rehearsed tap dance, that he does for PR purposes, where he goes on about it being mis-used and being used for political purposes.

Rathbun has called Miscavige a "Textbook SP" and praises the "SP/PTS Course," and has never renounced Hubbard's 'The anti-social personality/the anti-Scientologist' HCOB.

The Scientology "philosophy" needs "SPs."

From Marty Rathbun:

"...there are OSA operatives throughout the Anonymous network, ESMB site, the Freezone and Independents running backstabbing, covert propaganda campaigns while we are 'tied up' under siege. Just look for the 1.1s using the safe Independent Scientology space we are creating to promote such practices as no-training-needed to get onto OT levels, 'OT I and OT II are of little importance': especially coming from 'Class VIIIs', 'Class VIs' and folks claiming to be 'trained by Ron.' They may as well be saying 'Scientology is a fraud, because after all I studied it all, and violently disagree with the Bridge created by Ron.'...

(I wonder what "violently disagreeing with the Bridge" looks like. :eyeroll:)

Currently, Rathbun has a small field practice and is running a PR-damage-control action on behalf of L. Ron Hubbard and Hubbard's Scientology's "good name." Naturally, he would be low key and easy going. He's mainly being a "PR."

It remains to be seen if Rathbun will self-de-program his way out of the Scientology labyrinth. It's been eight years since he left, and he's still BSing on behalf of Scientology's founder and the Scientology "philosophy" and "tech."