What's new

Keith Raniere: What does the smartest man in the world sound like?

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Keith Raniere: What does the smartest man in the world sound like?

[Keith Raniere and Allison Mack]

We’re still just setting in here at our new blog that will be watching the Nxivm trial unfold in the coming months. Some of our readers are asking us what this Nxivm thing is all about, not having been caught up in the fascinating coverage that’s appeared in places like Vanity [...]

Keith_Raniere_Allison_Mack-e1552287149612.jpg
[Keith Raniere and[.......]

Continue reading...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Raniere: a corruptly conniving cult con artist & criminal.

Hubbard: a hyperbolically hubristic, hifalutin hustler hiding his horrifically hellish hoax.

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
This is a great example of the New Age "intelligence will save the world" culty think.

It's great to respect intelligence, but ridiculous to believe that intelligence can solve the problems inherent in religion, philosophy and abstract sciences. Intelligence tests are all based on rational analyses and information obtained by others that has been assimilated. It works well with the hard sciences and maths, but not so well with the existential concepts.

Existential concepts are creative and imaginative. Rainere makes it clear he is a structured thinker. So he tries to apply structure to what is actually creative and imaginative and the result is a bunch of childish gobbledygoop playing with the definitions of words. FLUNK. :biggrin:

So all he is saying here is that nature isn't structured but it can be beautiful anyway. In our natural state we can be beautiful, too, even when we're not following the rules.

Oh, dear. That took him a long time to say, but nothing mind-blowing or useful there. He missed that nature can be violent and destructive in its natural state, too, and so can people. Even the analogy was stupid. :wellduh:

Reminds me of the astronaut who drove 950 miles non-stop in diapers to confront another woman because they were both seeing the same man. The astronaut was charged with attempted murder. :omg: Brilliant - not. :no: https://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/06/us/06cnd-astronaut.html

JustSheila

Crusader
So WTF do the letters of NXIVM stand for? I did an internet search with no success.

You have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, get branded in your nether regions and work as slave for years with sexual and other blackmail material against you before you reach that highly confidential level where you learn the secret. :coolwink:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
You have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, get branded in your nether regions and work as slave for years with sexual and other blackmail material against you before you reach that highly confidential level where you learn the secret. :coolwink:
Where do I sign up?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Hmm ... So it's sorta like 'Story of O' then? :biggrin:

JustSheila

Crusader
So, are the letters N, X, I, V, and M just randomly generated letters that mean nothing?
This is all I could find:

What does NXIVM mean?
Though the company does not explain it's name's meaning, DifferentMeanings.com reveals that NXIVM has an astrological life path of 7, which is significant to the group. "Number 7 resounds with the vibrations and energies of the 'Aggregate Consciousness', confidence and most profound sense of being, otherworldly arousing and mindfulness, profound illumination, otherworldly advancement, supernatural quality, instinct and inward knowing."

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/what-is-nxivm-149217/

So basically, it's "knowing how to know." :roflmao:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
lol, gotta love that "astrological life path of 7". Not quite as good as astrological life path 757 which has double the 7's and a fiver to kick in the jupiterian - plutarian conjunctive flows arising from the metatarsical proddings of noses fond of such matters, linking the 7's in an astounding resonance that resounds with reticular vibratory meaning to enhance one's most deeply felt connections to reality.

JustSheila

Crusader
So WTF do the letters of NXIVM stand for? I did an internet search with no success.
@Operating DB

I just noticed all but "N" in NXIVM are Roman numerals.

Roman:
Letters of the alphabet used in ancient Rome to represent numbers: I = 1; V = 5; X = 10; L = 50; C = 100; D = 500; M = 1000. The numbers one through ten are written I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, and X.

I don't know what the N is supposed to be. Somehow it supposedly works out as the number 7. Don't ask me how. I don't have an IQ of 350 or so to understand that. :eyeroll: My simple mind understands Nexium is a great drug for temporary relief of heartburn and stomach acid. My awareness is not yet high enough to understand the deeper, higher plane of spiritual awareness attained when I truly know how to know Nexium in this universe.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Wasn't there another business name...that sold courses in how to be an Executive?

Then you were invited into Nixivm?