What's new

Keith Urban to save Connor Cruise

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nicole Kidman thought she’d lost her son Connor Cruise forever – until her husband Keith Urban stepped in.

Still helping repair his wife’s broken heart over the sudden and tragic death of her father, Keith has achieved the one thing Nic wants most in the world – to get her whole family back together.

How Keith's healing Nicole's heart after her family tragedy

It’s no secret that Connor, who turns 20 this week, and his sister Isabella, 22, chose to live with Tom after their parents’ divorce in 2001. But in an extraordinary olive-branch moment, Keith has coaxed Connor to come home.

On the table is an offer for the young DJ to remix any of 47-year-old Keith’s country songs, which are consistent chart-toppers in the US. And Woman’s Day understands Connor has jumped at the chance.

He felt like he never had the chance to connect with Keith and this is the perfect opportunity

Woman's Day
http://www.womansday.com.au/celebri.../keiths-promise-to-nicole-ill-save-your-son!/

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Keith has coaxed Connor to come home.

I love how the media implies that Tom Cruise is not a fit parent, and that his children needs to be "saved"

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Keith has coaxed Connor to come home.

I love how the media implies that Tom Cruise is not a fit parent, and that his children needs to be "saved"

Yeah, but they make no mention of the S word? Are they stepping on eggshells, or maybe it's mentioned later in the article?

Leland

Crusader
Keith Urban has a late night info-commercial video on TV....selling a system to learn how to play the guitar. Its been playing here for quite some time.

Last edited:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
More crap. Woman's Day in Australia is famous for publishing tabloid rubbish involving celebs. :duh:

Woman's Day was criticised on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's Media Watch, in which it was described as 'garbage journalism' for the use of sensationalist headlines and content. ABC Media Watch 7/7/2014

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
If they are even hinting that Scientology is undesirable they can publish as much crap as they like IMO.

Look at the number of times they announced Katy was just about to leave Tom. Who knows what effect that had.

Sometimes they get it right if you wait long enough and meantime they seem to be leaning the right way.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Nicole Kidman thought she’d lost her son Connor Cruise forever – until her husband Keith Urban stepped in.

Still helping repair his wife’s broken heart over the sudden and tragic death of her father, Keith has achieved the one thing Nic wants most in the world – to get her whole family back together.

How Keith's healing Nicole's heart after her family tragedy

It’s no secret that Connor, who turns 20 this week, and his sister Isabella, 22, chose to live with Tom after their parents’ divorce in 2001. But in an extraordinary olive-branch moment, Keith has coaxed Connor to come home.

On the table is an offer for the young DJ to remix any of 47-year-old Keith’s country songs, which are consistent chart-toppers in the US. And Woman’s Day understands Connor has jumped at the chance.

He felt like he never had the chance to connect with Keith and this is the perfect opportunity

Woman's Day
http://www.womansday.com.au/celebri.../keiths-promise-to-nicole-ill-save-your-son!/

There is related breaking news. Apparently there is a lot more to the story. . .

images

Connor Cruise is "offered a deal he can't refuse" from rock star father Tom Cruise!

tom-cruise-connor-emirates-team-new-zealand-sailing-race.jpg

According to inside sources, Connor Cruise may shock the music world by giving up a dream opportunity to remix Country Rock legend Keith Urban's top billboard hit songs. Urban, his step dad, is hoping to use that deal to lure the 20 year old DJ and aspiring music impresario to come and live with him and mom, Nicole Kidman.

Connor stated, "I had already packed my suitcases and called for a chauffeur, but then my dad called me with another competing offer that totally rocks!" Sources in the industry say that Tom Cruise has ambitious plans to open his own music label ("Theta Vibes") with music that is "both spiritually uplifting and ethical--and can be applied in your everyday life to improve conditions".

When asked how his Scientology dad's deal compares to Urban's offer, Connor said: "It's not generally known but my dad is totally into heavy metal and he can totally rock the mike!"

3b547190-3ac0-475f-beb4-e920698a0018_zps2617aa53.jpg

Connor continued, "My dad's new label is also committed to recycling and they will be re-releasing many chart topping hits from previous decades. My dad said re-mixing can rehabilitate the public's failed purpose to buy the artist's records and he has the tech to make that a reality!"

Connor bristled when it was pointed out to him that he has never had a song on the charts so it would be impossible to re-mix something that never existed. "I am going to ignore that enturbulating inval and eval. You should remember that my father has just bought 3 new homes and is remodeling them, adding 148,000 square feet of real estate to his portfolio because of the unprecedented demand for him living in different cities!"

"Anyways, Tom just scored the biggest deal in the record industry in decades because he exclusively licensed the entire music library of legendary music producer Ron Hubbard. I am going to be doing the remixed version of 'The Road To Freedom' and 'Space Jazz'. I think the greatest good here is to by-pass Keith's little country tunes and move back with my dad to work on this planetary music project!"

A local carpenter who wished to remain anonymous has stated that he was hired by Connor to remodel his old bedroom because the deal he signed with Mr. Cruise stipulated that they would no longer be using nor even needing the hidden stairway leading down to a chain locker "time out zone" below his room.

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
We have had so many ridiculous stories from Women's Day Aus. published here - and they have batted zero so far. They just make crap up, nicer crap than that US and UK tabs so celebrities usually don't even bother denying it.

As Leland pointed out Urban is doing play guitar infomercials. Conner Cruise I'm sure considers himself tragically hip and there is no way he would "jump" at the chance to remix some crappy late 90's country-pop songs. Urban hasn't "topped the charts" here for a long time, he had jumped the shark even before his marriage to Nicole. (Tbth I don't like country music of the last 30 years at all so my knowledge isn't huge in this subject.)

The story is absurd on many, many levels. I'm sure both of Tom and Nicole's kids think their parents and step-parents are geeky and embarrassing. (maybe with the exception of Tom because he is so desperate to be cool and demonstrate he's a tiny super man that they may or may not have falling for his bullshit. Not because he is cool or superman but because he has TONS of money to buy their acceptance. Purse strings are pretty powerful when your kids are dead spoiled.)