What's new

Kelley Preston Exposed Book

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
From what is available to read on Amazon, the author also alleges an affair between Kirstie Allie and KP.

OMG :omg:

This is what happens when men deprived women are forbidden masturbation and punished for ..
They do weirdo things in despair :biggrin:

Wasn't there any other chick available ???? :nervous: Krusty Kirsty :omg:

Last edited:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Although I am sure there are some errors in this book, my gut tells me it is a lot more accurate than inaccurate.

My gut also tells me that if it were about Tom Cruise or Kirstie Alley most of you would be gushing over it and praising the author for writing it. For some reason there seems to be a Travolta/Preston sympathy factor here. I noticed it back when Jett died and received some grief for calling them out for essentially killing him by denying him the treatment he needed.

So this author has an "axe to grind"? Is that a disqualification? What is Leah Remini's motive for writing her book?

Both Travolta and Preston are nasty people and deserve to be outed as much as any other nasty Scilon celeb. They have harmed far more than they have helped people over the past 25 some odd years.

Kudos to this writer, no matter how imperfect he may be.

EDIT: I say they are "nasty people", but it would be more accurate to say that they've done a lot of nasty things. Most likely neither of them are inherently nasty. But they've both contributed mightily to the wealth and success of the cult, and are "fair game" for exposure.

^^^ This was also my reaction. I hope he writes the promised book on Jett. We know quite a lot about the background there and neither Travolta nor Preston come out of it well. To put it mildly. Despite all the handling Scn could give them.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
The author self identifies as gay, and also discusses having had prior heterosexual relationships. He does not come across as having any particular axe to grind about anybody's sexual preferences. He states that much of the information he recounts in this book came to him unsolicited when he was contacted by former "friends" , employees, ex CofS members, and ex-family members of Kelly Preston. This all happened after he was interviewed about his own experience with John Travolta's homosexual "spa behaviors" .

That interview was by the National Enquirer - a publication which often requires a polygraph of their source prior to accepting a story. And yes, they pay for stories and photographs. And so does everybody else, the others just disguise the manner of payment. (This became very public during the Casey Anthony murder trial in Florida a few years back. ABC was paying for the parents to make first class trips to New York with 5 star accommodations for an interview. They also paid $200,000 to Anthony's attorney "for photographs".)

He has apparently chosen to continue vetting himself by submitting to a polygraph regarding what he writes in each of his books. I hope the dude keeps writing books. I'd like to see him tackle "Young Hollywood and the Church of Scientology".

Some of his other revelations:

1.) Kelly Preston was raised on one of the Hawaiian islands. Her parents divorced when she was young and her mother remarried a man who already had children. The step-father adopted her and the families were blended. Once Preston "went Hollywood", no one from the step-family ever heard from her again. It is members of this family who contacted the author and spilled the beans on Preston's background.

2.) There was an early marriage and a child born of the marriage.

3.) Kelly was known as a slut from a young age. She was also known to drink like a fish and use drugs.

4.) Preston was known to be not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but very ambitious.

5.) Preston went to Hollywood and got into Scientology through an acting coach.

6.) Kelly was "chosen" for Travolta in much the same way young female Scientologists had been chosen for Tom Cruise. She and Travolta were friends - she is described as a fag-hag - and had even participated in three ways prior to marrying. She was offered a three movie package and a promise of stardom for marrying him. And he needed a beard.

7.) Kelly had hoped to "turn John straight" but was unsuccessful in doing so. She continued drinking, drugging, and having her own heterosexual affairs during the marriage. In particular, she became enamored with Adam Levine after appearing in either a movie or a video with him, I forget which.

8.) Kelly participated in a lesbian affair with a female assistant and then began having sexual trysts with Kirstie. The assistant obtained texts between them and photos of them in compromising positions. Kelly discovered the assistant was examining her emails and dumped her and fired her at the same time. The assistant apparently had real feelings for Preston and tried to recontact her but was rebuffed. So then she contacted the author and showed him the texts and photos.

9.) Kelly was "drunk and in the arms of her lover" upstairs in the home when her son Jett died after being left alone and having a seizure in a downstairs marble bathroom while the family was on a Caribbean vacation. Kelly had not seen him for the prior 13 hours.

10.) In order to counteract a rising sense of stink surrounding the death of Jett, within months of his death Kelly "became pregnant" at age 48. A former very long-time Scientologist "known as Lu" - who had acted as a "chaser", engaged in preventing people from leaving Scientology - contacted the author and related in detail the story of the faked pregnancy. The child was that of a young, pregnant Scientologist. A "fake pregnancy kit" was ordered on the internet and sent to "Lu"s home address. She then supplied it to Kelly Preston.

All of the above and more were included in the free "Look Inside" at amazon.com!

Do I believe it? Yeah, I actually do. Or at least most of it. I always knew Jett did not have Kawasaki Disease, which is a cardiovascular disorder. I thought his death was very, very sad and thought there was something strange going on what with John Travolta taking off in his jet immediately after the death. And then the immediate, late-in-life, no-swelling-at-all-in-the-ankles pregnancy?

Oh, I sure do hope this author has maintained his connection with Lu! I gave him a 4 star review.

Last edited:

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
It's high times that the media goes after the J.T. - K.P. arrangement of a marriage.
I would totally believe that this whole Hollywood Sillirities $ciloon Model Family has been a $ciloonery confection from the get-go: covering all bases in one fell-swoop, LRH's style.
The stories have circulated for years, all that is needed is a bit of exposure:biggrin:.
Just for the truth about that poor rich sick child Jett...., Shewolf hard-wishes loads of entheta, loads!:yes:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I found disgusting the ''sexual intimacy' hunt and public exposing in the cult - and find disgusting anything similar in either a book or medias.

What an author shall reveal, concerning people involved in cult\criminal organizations are only behavior related to their interactions with others, of concern or behavior that were harmful.

Otherwise, It's often pure exploitation for financial purposes (like the black mail in the cult).

We are in 2015 , do people really care about sexual intimate life of people ???? :confused2:

Last edited:

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
I found disgusting the ''sexual intimacy' hount and public exposing in the cult - and find dusgusting anything similar in either a book or medias.

What an author shall revealare only behavior that harmed others.
Otherwise, I find it's pure exploitation for financial purposes (like the black mail in the cult).

I have a profound disdain of such sneaking and outing!
:confused2:

We are in 2015 who cares about sexual life of people ???? :confused2:
Such gossips only ends in hurting kids.

You are very correct to point out that the sex lives of people is their own affair, too right.
What is material to me is the LIE that is their life, a huge stinky parody in which a child's health, physical, mental and emotionnal was put in jeopardy that ended in death.
Playing house is what J.T. and K.P. have been doing, faking it!
Just for that alone......:wink2:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Have a look at the author. He only writes about Travolta.

The author looks very gay to me. This looks like an activist with a bee in his bonnet about Travolta.

I looked at the back cover of the book. I got no idea about looking gay, but he certainly looked cross eyed to me. :confused2:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
You are very correct to point out that the sex lives of people is their own affair, too right.
What is material to me is the LIE that is their life, a huge stinky parody in which a child's health, physical, mental and emotionnal was put in jeopardy that ended in death.
Playing house is what J.T. and K.P. have been doing, faking it!
Just for that alone......:wink2:

I am with you Shewolf! :yes:

Nice to see you! :)

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I found disgusting the ''sexual intimacy' hunt and public exposing in the cult - and find disgusting anything similar in either a book or medias.

What an author shall reveal, concerning people involved in cult\criminal organizations are only behavior related to their interactions with others, of concern or behavior that were harmful.

Otherwise, It's often pure exploitation for financial purposes (like the black mail in the cult).

We are in 2015 , do people really care about sexual intimate life of people ???? :confused2:

I've been wondering why Tony has not mentioned this book. My guess was that the author's sincerity was questionable.

It may be that it might appear to some that the author is focused on the personal lives of celebrities for its own sake.

You'll notice Leah Remini has played down the elements of her story that pertain to Tom Cruise.

I'll just ask this:

Why is it the author has not released all of this information freely on a blog just like Tony has?

Why hasn't he built up credibility over many years like Tony has before considering going on a venture that is for profit?

Why hasn't he blogged some of the information so that it can be vetted?

Why is he insisting on using lie detector tests (which are unreliable)? Could it be his only method of establishing credibility?

I'm not saying their marriage is legitimate. I'm not saying he is heterosexual. I'm not saying they didn't do an audition for him (although I doubt that).

I just don't trust this guy or what he is saying.

Jump

Operating teatime
I've been wondering why Tony has not mentioned this book. My guess was that the author's sincerity was questionable.

It may be that it might appear to some that the author is focused on the personal lives of celebrities for its own sake.

You'll notice Leah Remini has played down the elements of her story that pertain to Tom Cruise.

I'll just ask this:

Why is it the author has not released all of this information freely on a blog just like Tony has?

Why hasn't he built up credibility over many years like Tony has before considering going on a venture that is for profit?

Why hasn't he blogged some of the information so that it can be vetted?

Why is he insisting on using lie detector tests (which are unreliable)? Could it be his only method of establishing credibility?

I'm not saying their marriage is legitimate. I'm not saying he is heterosexual. I'm not saying they didn't do an audition for him (although I doubt that).

I just don't trust this guy or what he is saying.

Sure. He may be 100% accurate. Tony likes to have at least 2 independent credible sources. With one dubious source it's just a wait and see as yet.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've just read the opening part of the book which is available freely online.

It has 7 pages dedicated to his lie detector test and the individual previously working for the Secret Service who performed it.

Still, how can he say that he is telling the truth when he is recounting tales by other people? Of what value then, is his lie detector test?

I've only read the free portion of the book, I will not pay for it, but he does not appear to be naming any of his sources.

If he were a trained journalist, I would be happy to accept anonymous sources. In breaking the Watergate Story, Woodward and Bernstein did just that. By his own admission, he is not a journalist.

He also talks about himself a great deal. He uses the word "I" more than most people and he mentions his worldwide exclusive interview with the National Enquirer, as though that were a badge of honor. This makes the book read like a gossip column.

That being said, gossip columns are sometimes true. He mentions many people have told him sleazy stories about Travolta, which may go a way to explaining my objection of him 'telling the truth' when he is actually relaying it.

What is frustrating is that he makes no mention that the reports are consistent with each other, or what methods he used to check facts. Did he check that any of these men were actually members of the spas they claimed to be? How did he question them? This is what Russell Miller did in Bare Faced Messiah. This is why I say it is like a gossip column.

All in all I am not impressed by this book. It presents facts with no way of sourcing them.

I think there are probably 2 reasons Scientology hasn't sued
1) Because he has not made enough waves to be a problem and because suing him would make waves and do more damage.
2) Because at least some of it is true and provable.

The problem is we don't know which parts are true.

Also this logo bothered me. 100% TRUE? Apart from the fact that the image just makes it look like they are deliberately trying to appeal to the gullible, that statement couldn't be true. If he is relaying accounts from others, he can't know that it is 100% true.

WhatTheWhat.PNG

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
Lotus, I agree that the intimate details that go on between 2 people in private should not be exploited for the world to see.

It has crossed my mind that this could have been leaked by the church itself, to reign in the Travoltas.

Either that or OSA is really slacking on the job not doing damage or PR control on scn celebs. Where were the nasty P.I.s and lawyers when John and Kelly needed them prior to publication of this book?

At any rate, the church will no longer have any of the exposed info to hang over their heads as threats. Hopefully it will help their escape from the clutches of the cult, if indeed they are being blackmailed into staying.

I am curious about the other chapter on Lisa Marie if anyone has read the full version.

Northern Shewolf

Patron Meritorious
The Chirch has to be busy, busy, busy!!!!!
They must be watching over their Sillirities 24/7...Ought to feel a bit claustrophobic by now......and all that push-pull-wallet-action...just writing this I'm getting the Heebeee Jeeebees!!!!!:omg:
It has to be awful having to go to the ogres :nervous:....I mean, really a terrible chore :scared:
Shewolf.

I've just read the opening part of the book which is available freely online.

It has 7 pages dedicated to his lie detector test and the individual previously working for the Secret Service who performed it.

Still, how can he say that he is telling the truth when he is recounting tales by other people? Of what value then, is his lie detector test?

I've only read the free portion of the book, I will not pay for it, but he does not appear to be naming any of his sources.

If he were a trained journalist, I would be happy to accept anonymous sources. In breaking the Watergate Story, Woodward and Bernstein did just that. By his own admission, he is not a journalist.

He also talks about himself a great deal. He uses the word "I" more than most people and he mentions his worldwide exclusive interview with the National Enquirer, as though that were a badge of honor. This makes the book read like a gossip column.

That being said, gossip columns are sometimes true. He mentions many people have told him sleazy stories about Travolta, which may go a way to explaining my objection of him 'telling the truth' when he is actually relaying it.

What is frustrating is that he makes no mention that the reports are consistent with each other, or what methods he used to check facts. Did he check that any of these men were actually members of the spas they claimed to be? How did he question them? This is what Russell Miller did in Bare Faced Messiah. This is why I say it is like a gossip column.

All in all I am not impressed by this book. It presents facts with no way of sourcing them.

I think there are probably 2 reasons Scientology hasn't sued
1) Because he has not made enough waves to be a problem and because suing him would make waves and do more damage.
2) Because at least some of it is true and provable.

The problem is we don't know which parts are true.

Also this logo bothered me. 100% TRUE? Apart from the fact that the image just makes it look like they are deliberately trying to appeal to the gullible, that statement couldn't be true. If he is relaying accounts from others, he can't know that it is 100% true.

View attachment 11585

Where did you find the free portion online.. I cannot find it.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
In the world known as "Hollywood" - and indeed in the larger world of "Celebrities" - there is a long and fine tradition of expose, tell-all books being written about the famous and the infamous. Both disgruntled and non- disgruntled personal assistants write them. Former nannies write them. Chauffeurs write them. Household worker, cooks, even British butlers have written them.

In this case, a gay man who was solicited by John Travolta for sex in a Hollywood spa initially sold his story to a tabloid for money. That's nothing new. The tabloids are in business because people want to read gossip about "the stars". Truth does not seem to be an overly large factor in this particular publishing niche, as we can see glancing at the headlines as we wait in the checkout line at the grocery store. But a lot of truth DOES emerge from the tabloids.

Being a longtime reader of the tabloids myself - as a child I had an aunt who purchased what were then called "movie magazines" including the notorious "Confidential" - I've learned that many truths reveal themselves over time. A totally bogus story will make a splash, fade away, and never be heard of again. But somehow truthful stories, once made public, seem to just pop up again and again and again. For want of a better term, it could be called the Bill Cosby effect.

So when a story that John Travolta likes to hit on strangers in Hollywood spas first comes out, few may believe the story. But when a second guy claims Travolta hit on him in a spa, and then a third and a fourth claim the same thing... well, I guess that's when publicists start to panic.

Another thing I've noticed over the years is that some really big stars NEVER have these kind of gossip items written about them. Nothing. Nada. Could it possibly be that they are NOT out in spas soliciting gay sex and that's why these types of articles don't get written about them?

I knew next to nothing about Kelly Preston before reading this book excerpt, other than she is the longtime wife of John Travolta. I had no idea she was the girlfriend of Charlie Sheen - yikes - and that Charlie had shot her in the arm during their relationship. (An accident, I presume.) I do remember reading comments about her "fake pregnancy" after their son Jett died. When I first read it, I thought it was ludicrous. Now, put into perspective, with the $cientology daily "handling" of them for two years after the death, I give the idea a lot more credence. Because, as we all know, these people are friggin' crazy!

Do I know it is true, based on this book? No. The truth the author is verifying by his polygraph is that these stories were actually told to him. He doesn't claim to be verifying the truth of the actual story. He is claiming to be a truthful conveyor of stories that were told to him. That's all.

As for why this author has chosen to write books rather than blog, books are the much more traditional medium. Everyone is not a blogger, nor desirous of becoming one. Besides, I'd think with a book the author has a lot more chance of getting paid. And there is nothing wrong with getting paid.

I too do not plan to pay the $17 cost of purchasing the book. I buy almost all the books I read used, usually for a penny + $3.99 standard shipping. So I'll just wait for it.

And I too look forward to his book about the circumstances of Jett Travolta's death.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
DeAnna,

You promess to not reveal any details of the ''feel my finger'' process of this chick ??? - (may create trauma) :nervous:

FP_858214_Alley_Kirstie_FP_.jpg

FFN_Alley_Kristie_Exc_12_092809jpg_1531207.jpg

be01f51c34b3dd945a0e7515359fc280.jpg

bird3.jpg

kirstie_alley_2000_09_16.jpg

:nervous::unsure:

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Attachments

• FFN_Alley_Kristie_Exc_12_092809jpg_1531207.jpg
    FFN_Alley_Kristie_Exc_12_092809jpg_1531207.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 29

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
While viewing these nice artsy photographs of Krusty Kirty,
it came to my mind that she may have get more processing to adress a new ability

A new Oatee level may be created to adress:

Total cause over wearing MEST pieces of meat.

This new level will rehabilitate the Oatee to an unprecedented order of magnitude of cause over how to wear all those pieces of meat body at the right place i.e postulate your boops holding rigth to each other, aligned in a high theta wavelenght :yes:

:confused2:

be01f51c34b3dd945a0e7515359fc280.jpg