What's new

Key to Life/ Life Orientation Course changes....

Vinaire

Sponsor
My Clay Table Processing on Pro TRs was excellent. I loved it. Had a big win, too.

Had to do with granting beingness - if you can believe that.

Oh! I can believe it.

I can see you granting beingness quite precisely to the tee.

petraph33

Patron with Honors
No, it wasn't. It was in Copenhagen, Denmark. But it was very brutal all along, for years after and I am now finally able to end cycle on this as it was just a wrong action all along. So there was someone in NY as well??
Petra

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh! I can believe it.

I can see you granting beingness quite precisely to the tee.

Hey - when you are in a pit at the bottom of a chasm, and then fall into a hole, even an ogre can become a troll, as he slowly climbs back out.

And today?

I'm a pariah!

Big win!!

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
My Clay Table Processing on Pro TRs was excellent. I loved it. Had a big win, too.

Had to do with granting beingness - if you can believe that.

PRO TR's Clay table is not the same as the KTL Clay Table (also called De-PTSing). Were you referring to KTL?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Hey - when you are in a pit at the bottom of a chasm, and then fall into a hole, even an ogre can become a troll, as he slowly climbs back out.

And today?

I'm a pariah!

Big win!!

isn't that frm some musical or other?

"They call the wind Pariah" ?

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
No, it wasn't. It was in Copenhagen, Denmark. But it was very brutal all along, for years after and I am now finally able to end cycle on this as it was just a wrong action all along. So there was someone in NY as well??
Petra

That's the story I heard from the E/O.

She may have heard your story or it may have been someone there. I was really too new to understand which questions to ask.

I was always interested in doing KTL/LOC.

Another thing I recall was one public who had over 75 PC folders and wasn't Clear (it seemed, to inexperienced me, that she should have been after that much auditing). She also frequently had BIs while waiting around. That always puzzled me. She was sent to Flag when I was expediting in Div 4 and gathering and sending her folders sucked.

Terril park

Sponsor
In the early 1990s London Org had a good dozen or more students on KTL/LOC, with its own dedicated sup and course room.

With the events leading up to the release of GAT and the sups/word clearers being sent to Flag, both KTL/LOC sups (Day and Fdn) were ripped off their posts to train as the new GAT sups. For a while after the release of GAT, the remaining KTL/LOC students were mixed in with the Academy (which IIRC is a contravention of the policies on the delivery of KTL/LOC) because there were no dedicated sups after that to service them. No further KTL/LOC packages were sold in London after 1996 and eventually as people graduated the numbers dwindled down to nothing. As far as I know these courses were still being delivered at Saint Hill, at least up to 2005.

Does anyone know if these courses are being delivered in the independent field, or at least if the materials are available somewhere?

The confidential booklets or whatever are not available in the FZ.

Please my guardian angel speak to me on this. :)

Been posting wins for all levels for 7 years.

Some of the best were from KTL and LOC. But I couldn't post them as they were not Freezone.

Not sure if I can find them again, probably hours of searching.

But they rocked! And i gather many left COS as as result.

wolfright

Patron
And here I just threw out all my KTL / LOC materials. I had that clay table book. I guess they changed the rules, because I got my set back in 88 or 89 when it first was released. Or maybe I stole it from the courseroom by accident.

My brilliant parents routed myself and my twin brother onto KTL when we were only 8 years old. Then somewhere after clay table we ran into trouble with words, and gee maybe we should have done the purif first? Then my folder was mysteriously "lost" and never found.

I finally finished both courses when I was a teenager and in the SO.
Oddly enough my hat in life was to be an SO member, imagine that! (sarcasm here in case it's not obvious). By that point I was really really good at doing what was expected of me. I was a good little robot.

(I did enjoy the small common words part most of the time, actually. I like reading and such.)

crm1978

Patron with Honors
That reminds me of something Bent Corydon said about power processing in the old days where teaching people how to spot the real sources of things was unwanted by Hubbard .Seems anytime tech makes people too powerfull or self determined it is quietly dropped.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
To me, KTL & LOC were pure scn in that they were mostly accomplished really messing people around with some here and there pretty much off the wall success stories.

And, as always, some swore by them then... and still swear by them now.

scn ? yep, that way off beat out of tune old song.

FoTi

Crusader
I did them both at ITO in the early 90s when I was in the SO there. There was nothing handwritten in the study materials then. That LOC ended up creating problems for SO management because it basically gave the student pretty much free choice over his "hat in life", as far as I recall. So if someone posted as Toilet Cleaning I/C for the previous three years suddenly discovered he had always wanted to be a rock singer, the course checksheet went in the direction of him working out how to change his life and achieve that. Obviously this didn't go down too well with those trying to keep the show on the road. Some people were accommodated. Later, the materials were, er, "clarified" to remove this opportunity. I didn't see the revised materials, just vaguely heard about it. I was very happy to be a course sup, after some of the shitty posts I had held, so it was never a problem for me.

On KTL, the CT commands booklets were never given to someone buying the materials, although all the other books/booklets were. They were handed out by the sup and returned at the end of the session. The only confidential KTL items I know of were those on the KTL Delivery Course (which I did). I'm not sure if the confidential statements of the CT EPs were on that course or not--they certainly wouldn't be in the KTL materials given to students, just the sups. When I did KTL, the first CT process, a de-PTSing one, was mandatory for all. If you didn't need de-PTSing, it would have been a wrong step. (We won't look at the fact that pretty much everyone would be PTS to the :shark: but wouldn't be allowed to address that if they even thought of it).

Paul

I did address it while I was doing CT on KTL when I was at AOLA, back in the 90's The result of that was I was pulled off the course, then I was declared an illegal PC after 20 years in Scientology and told that no C/S would allow me to do services. The MAA lied to me about myself and tried to convince me that things had happened to me in my life that never happened......(black dianetics?).... I think they were trying to spin me in....talk about confusion! I sometimes had the idea that they were trying to get me to commit suicide to get rid of me. It was very scary. I tried to fight it or get it handled. I moved to Clearwater, went to Flag, but was met with the same BS. After 10 years the MAA at Flag sent me a goldenrod and told me they were giving me my money on account back. They redid all my accounts at all orgs where I had money on account and charged me full price for the services I had received.....then OSA met me at a local coffe shop, near Flag, and gave me a check for the difference/what was left on my accounts after they redid them and charged me full price......without me ever asking them for a refund or repayment. That's how badly they don't want you to look at this. :angry:

In the Co$ one is not allowed freedom of thought, or freedom of speech. Their PR that they are the road to spiritual freedom is a bunch of :bullshit:

:scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks::scnsucks:

Last edited: