Kirstie Alley has Scientology Super Power!

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Worth a repost ... .

Welcome to the endocrine states room. Let me adjust the straps on your chair; we want you to be completely comfortable. In this room you finally get your long-desired goal to go exterior.

This action is unique in that it must be completed in one cycle. If for some reason the straps come loose, the door will be locked from the outside. This is for your own protection.

The electrical and radiation beams are designed to impinge upon the body. As they rapidly reach full strength, the "silver chain" that keeps you locked in will be broken. Then you, as thetan exterior, will be taught how to be CAUSE over your own body. Your ability to produce tractor and pressor beams will be rehabilitated; then you can impinge upon the body at any time, and show it who's boss.

Your body will be nearly destroyed in the process, but it's only MEST, right? And no pesky future lifetimes to pull you back into a non-OT state -- your ability to connect with the physical universe will be trashed, but that's a small price to pay for being OT forever!

Oh, and your pineal gland might ache for a while.

:) Helena

P.S: I'm sure they let Kirstie skip this one! Endocrine States is only for the great unwashed like you and me.

Is this a joke? They are doing this?

Worth a repost ... .

Welcome to the endocrine states room. Let me adjust the straps on your chair; we want you to be completely comfortable. In this room you finally get your long-desired goal to go exterior.

This action is unique in that it must be completed in one cycle. If for some reason the straps come loose, the door will be locked from the outside. This is for your own protection.

The electrical and radiation beams are designed to impinge upon the body. As they rapidly reach full strength, the "silver chain" that keeps you locked in will be broken. Then you, as thetan exterior, will be taught how to be CAUSE over your own body. Your ability to produce tractor and pressor beams will be rehabilitated; then you can impinge upon the body at any time, and show it who's boss.

Your body will be nearly destroyed in the process, but it's only MEST, right? And no pesky future lifetimes to pull you back into a non-OT state -- your ability to connect with the physical universe will be trashed, but that's a small price to pay for being OT forever!

Oh, and your pineal gland might ache for a while.

:) Helena

P.S: I'm sure they let Kirstie skip this one! Endocrine States is only for the great unwashed like you and me.