What's new

Kirstie Alley has Scientology Super Power!

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
No, not joking. For real.

"The original situation, however – unproductive staff members – remained. The List 1 Project was basically an ethics-type approach to the problem and it failed miserably. LRH came up with another handling and called it the Humongous Rundown or, as we know it today, Super Power."

Dan Koon
Super Power Compiler
LRH Technical Research and Compilations Unit

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
What I want to know is which of these people have done
the entire bridge and can do the "pull the air cover off
a planet"
thingie. :unsure:

At first blush, none of 'em look like the type. :no:

View attachment 8613

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
From D123 at wwp, Kirstie Alley waiting to donate $100,000 after Bob Duggan's 2 million:
YDOkI1V.jpg

This photo appears to have been taken at the same event that the photo that Tony Ortega posted of Kirstie was taken at.
more photos at:
https://whyweprotest.net/threads/i-...what-should-i-do.105033/page-118#post-2495754

richfreaks_zps7442e8be.jpg

Last edited:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOLOLOL

(how come me and TAJ are the only ones laughing, is this stuff politically incorrect? LOL.... Next lifetime when I am in the third grade, I want to sit next to the 2 of youze guys!)

Every time I see the lady on the left I wonder when her husband will stop donating millions and get her some food. She is like a bicycle with teeth. In these pics Kirstie looks the healthier.
(I take no responsibility for othercamera angles)

I saw her at Flag....when I was there protesting at the last IAS Event.

She was riding in a Lexus SUV that tried to make to make a right turn at the corner of Ft Harrison but got caught in traffic and had to stop. I was standing on that corner....and yelled at her a bit.

She lowered her head, and hid.

(she knew who I was from AOLA....)

Later on she was being ridden around on the oily table by a midget wearing Ron's cowboy hat and chaps, screaming for "Lassie," played by a beagle in a sailor suit.
The onlookers yelled "Hip Hip Horray, SIR!"

He-man

Hero extraordinary
LOLOLOL

(how come me and TAJ are the only ones laughing, is this stuff politically incorrect? LOL.... Next lifetime when I am in the third grade, I want to sit next to the 2 of youze guys!)

I wouldn't say it's politically incorrect butt poking at fatties is kinda lame.

Yep I'm a big man, I'm allowed to say fatties(just like brown people are allowed to greet each other with a manly "Sup Niggah!")

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wouldn't say it's politically incorrect butt poking at fatties is kinda lame.

Yep I'm a big man, I'm allowed to say fatties(just like brown people are allowed to greet each other with a manly "Sup Niggah!")
Unless you are the superintendant of a building, you should not use the word 'Sup.'

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
. . .
No, not joking. For real.
"The original situation, however – unproductive staff members – remained. The List 1 Project was basically an ethics-type approach to the problem and it failed miserably. LRH came up with another handling and called it the Humongous Rundown or, as we know it today, Super Power."

Dan Koon
Super Power Compiler
LRH Technical Research and Compilations Unit

What a shame they changed it Kirstie could have now said she is a Humongous completion :hysterical: