What's new

Kirstie Alley on Twitter

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
She probably has some Sea Orger's doing her tweeting.

What happened to Kirstie - she use to be beautiful. I know she is in her 60's but my goodness...she looks rough! That Scientological grey and weather skin kind of rough. My spouse and I used to comment on it whilst we were in - the people look so weathered and grey!! Oh - you would see every once in a while someone getting auditing and they would look better or lose weight - but soon there came that weathered grey look!! Tom Cruise is getting it now! He has aged in the last year. Who does his tweeting?

Stress ages you.

A Scientologist on lines is subject to unending stress: pressure to donate for this-or-that, pressure to do more for the org, pressure to spend all your time doing services or help out, worry about your financial situation, worry about whether you will get into ethics trouble for associating with somebody in ethics trouble.

It adds up. It tears down your body as well as your spirit.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe she needs to sew her ass shut and let her mouth take over?

Which would be worse?

Oh, I think ya got that ass-backwards. Sew her mouth shut . . . .:biggrin::coolwink:

edit add: Oh yeah, she likes to talk with her finger too.
Hey, she can shove that up her other mouth hole . . .

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Shouldn't she be on the Home Shopping Network with Kevin Trudeau or something? Maybe a Carnie? How over a million followers give two craps what this vile woman has to say is truly beyond me. I hope her, "I suck David Miscavige's dick for breakfast" brownie points are finally whisking her away to that delusional promised land she holds onto so dearly in her wack-a-doodle mind.

ka-e1290674495312.jpg

"Buy my products you cocksuckers and fuck Leah Remini, that fucking bitch."

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Ms. Alley are not necessarily that of HSN or its affiliates.

Kevin Trudeau is not on HSN, and I sometimes buy from HSN. GOOD sale prices. KT is a con.

Gadfly

Crusader
yeah but she did top the list of washed-up celebrities, that's gotta count for something, right?

http://washedupcelebrities.blogspot.com/

maybe her agent can hook her up with a pay-for-view boxing match with Tonya Harding

Now, let's not distort the truth too much.

She "tops the list" because the list is ALPHABETICAL, and her last name begins with the letter "A".

From the web site:

***Index of Washed-Up Celebrities***
Kirstie Alley
Jack Angeles
Brice Beckham
Chuck Berry
Mayim Bialik
Danny Bonaduce
Brian Bonsall
Lillo Brancato
Todd Bridges
Tiffany Brissette
Zachary Ty Bryan
Chris Burke
Brandon Call
Jose Canseco
Carrot Top (Scott Thompson)

etc.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe she needs to sew her ass shut and let her mouth take over?

Which would be worse?

Well, as they say - "Garbage In - Garbage Out" and that is the final product of Scientology - it turns human beings into garbage which will be eventually dumped by the Cult at some point or they die in the attempt.

The phrase used in Scientology "you are in for the long haul and should die in the attempt" is taken literally by the Culties.

Unfortunately - you can predict the future for Scientologist's because we have had 63 years of their "new civilization" and seen the results! Total smash!

RogerB

Crusader
This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a while.

Buy, all jokes aside . . . I looked at that current face of hers the first time and saw what I saw back in 1968-9-70 . . . screwed up, gone wrong and rabbited from OT3.

It was one of the things that struck me at the time . . . some folks went on OT3 . . . and boy! did it ever show on their faces! :ohmy::ohmy: :yes:

A lot of suppressed fear there . . . . and a lot of spiritual pain.

Rog

Now, let's not distort the truth too much.

She "tops the list" because the list is ALPHABETICAL, and her last name begins with the letter "A".

From the web site:

***Index of Washed-Up Celebrities***
Kirstie Alley
Jack Angeles
Brice Beckham
Chuck Berry
Mayim Bialik
Danny Bonaduce
Brian Bonsall
Lillo Brancato
Todd Bridges
Tiffany Brissette
Zachary Ty Bryan
Chris Burke
Brandon Call
Jose Canseco
Carrot Top (Scott Thompson)

etc.

List format change? [STRIKE]Whose name begins with[/STRIKE] whose name ends with.....(both names!)

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know this might make people hate me, but seriously, read her book. She's terribly fucked up. I read it when I was completely freaking homeless, and I actually felt a bit bad for her... the cult can seem hilarious, but it does drive people insane. Not saying that she's there, but she's not doing well.

Kirstie's probably not going to off herself, but having met counselors who are experts in cults who have told me that the worst recovery, and the most suicides they've seen is from Scientology escapees, I just have to pause for a moment. Everything this woman believed is false, and she's declared it in public a billion times, and she needs to appear completely rational, but underneath she is wrestling with demons. Seriously...I hate every word out of her mouth, but I do have to wonder what the F is going on with her at this point...

and, I admit, if I ran into her on the street, I'd probably have trouble keeping this frame of mind and just shout her down in an evil foul-mouthed way... yeah, I'm totally homo-sap. I gave up my novis when I left :)

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
List format change? [STRIKE]Whose name begins with[/STRIKE] whose name ends with.....(both names!)

Godfather, godfather........Chuck Berry shld. get a pass. :biggrin:

Yes, he's washed up, yes he's a disgusting perv, BUT, he played a big part in American cultural history in his day. I say let him retire to Scottsdale and open a pizzeria.

[video=youtube_share;PmxBKWVOWwg]http://youtu.be/PmxBKWVOWwg[/video]

JohnMccMaster

Patron with Honors
You see the thing is, and this is tricky for us mere mortals to grasp, but Kirstie & Co employ fawning minions recruited through CC Int. - at minimum wage - for such trivial inessentials as tweetin' whilst I can assure you she spends her time otherwise. I know this from personal experience with her and her crew. Trust me they consider Twitter and such a 1.1 activity and merely do it as a control mechanism by getting on the 'comm lines'.

I can also tell you that Kirstie spends some of that time in a certain room in her house she had decked out for her and her new beau - it was basically a pink and red and sky blue colored 'naughty Time' room, complete with some very interesting apparatuses, shall we say, to enhance the fun.

He womb is barren from her years and years of cocaine abuse - making her out-2-d in Scientology's eyes - and her little sexy room was a compensation as was the adoption of two children. I can confirm too that she is a very nasty and vindictive woman indeed and her current exploits demonstrate this, I am sure you'll agree. I have lots of sht on her and many Scino Celebs because I used to work for them. If you met her face to face you'd notice her tone level in real life is sans charm.

I believe the term is 'totally up herself'.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
You see the thing is, and this is tricky for us mere mortals to grasp, but Kirstie & Co employ fawning minions recruited through CC Int. - at minimum wage - for such trivial inessentials as tweetin' whilst I can assure you she spends her time otherwise. I know this from personal experience with her and her crew. Trust me they consider Twitter and such a 1.1 activity and merely do it as a control mechanism by getting on the 'comm lines'.

I can also tell you that Kirstie spends some of that time in a certain room in her house she had decked out for her and her new beau - it was basically a pink and red and sky blue colored 'naughty Time' room, complete with some very interesting apparatuses, shall we say, to enhance the fun.

He womb is barren from her years and years of cocaine abuse - making her out-2-d in Scientology's eyes - and her little sexy room was a compensation as was the adoption of two children. I can confirm too that she is a very nasty and vindictive woman indeed and her current exploits demonstrate this, I am sure you'll agree. I have lots of sht on her and many Scino Celebs because I used to work for them. If you met her face to face you'd notice her tone level in real life is sans charm.

Oh do tell!

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Hmmm ... :ohmy:

But Michael Wisner is more than just a Scilon toxicologist & father of one of the youngest OT VIIs in the universe (Alex Wisner, 24 yrs old, who actually might just be *the* youngest OT VII) — he’s also been one of Kirstie Alley’s principal handlers & “spiritual mentors” — he loves to boast during the Purif seminars that he’s in charge of her production company, her corporate assets & all in all her closest, most devoted BFF since the heady, coke-fueled good ol’ days of Cheers.

We hear he was recently tasked to calm Kirstie down & slap her in the face a few times to wake her up out of her dramatisations. We assume she had gone into full blown restimulation due to Leah Remini & perhaps those around her were terrified of her relapsing into the snow, so Wisner was immediately called in to knock some sense into her pesky body thetans.

This isn’t the first time Wisner has had to confront Kirstie’s body thetans — her bizarre behaviour with John Sweeney also got her into some hot water with the uplines crew — anytime Kirstie starts acting like a drug-addled mental patient, more than a few people ask her, “Why can’t you just be more like Anne Archer??? Or even Jenna Elfman??! Would that be so hard???”

http://scientologycelebrity.wordpress.com/

Sindy

Crusader

She may have someone fill in for her here and there, but it is clear that she is very much in charge of her frenetic, stream of looney consciousness Twitter feed.

Now on her Facebook, well, she doesn't seem to monitor that AT ALL nor does another single agent of hers judging from the copious amount of critical remarks that don't get deleted.

I really could care less what anyone does in the privacy of their own home. She certainly acts like a bitch but that has nothing to do with her sex toys.

Have you looked at her FB and Twitter? You don't see classy celebrities constantly pushing their products on you in between tweets about what an "asshat" this or that person is or what a "fucktard" so and so is. This girl (at 62 "girl", as in extremely immature, still fits) is a HOT MESS.

She needs to separate out her weight loss company persona and her Kirstie Alley persona. If she wants to mix the two then she shouldn't be surprised if both suffer. Personally, she could have the best products ever made but I would think good and hard before supporting her in any way.

She needs someone to reign her in BADLY. Where are her managers and agents?

Sindy

Crusader
Case in point:

This is as pithy as it get folks.

Not much knocking around in that head, be it her head or someone she pays to be equally banal.

Then, after I think about how many of us on earth are evil, per Kirstie, I'll buy some of her delicious, miracle elixir. WTF?

Her feed makes my head hurt.

Also, if 15% are evil and hateful and 80% are not, who are the other 5%? Airheads? :confused2:

It's good to know that Scientologists can have SUCH certainty!

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
Here Kirstie, a little inspiration for your Twitter feed. Maybe you can get some ideas:

Hey, where is COB's Twitter feed?

If he had one, I imagine it would be oddly similar to yours only instead of hawking magic elixirs for RIDICULOUS prices, they would be replaced by the continually recycled wares of a paranoid, 1950's wanna-be-religion . The "Fucktards", "Cocksuckers", "Asshats", well those would all remain -- those words are just so timeless like our beautiful universe. Namaste.

KissMyStats

Patron with Honors
Part of being a classy lady is not saying outloud or in public print or forums everything that goes on in your head. If she ever did have manners and grace it was knocked out of her real good by we know who.