What's new

Kirstie Alley on Twitter

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Kirstie, you go gurl! Everyday you're hastening the long overdue demise of this bat-shit crazy cult. You should be given some type of award for anti-cult education. As in: "Look at Kirsite, she's an OT." You can be one too!
Bwhahahahahaaa :roflmao:

Anonycat

Crusader
I keep hearing refferrences to Kirstie's twitter account being inundated with responces from her recent Stern interview, anyone have any captures?

0y5r.jpg

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Kirstie Alley on Twitter - Kirstie vs Eric Idle - January 2014

Eric Idle = Comic genius.
Kirstie Alley = Over-enthusiastic fan of the word "bigot"; self-appointed arbiter of That-Which-Shall-Be-Labelled-'Slur'. (See: 'Epic fail - chronic'.)

To read the recent Tweets of both, here's the link to The Underground Bunker: http://tonyortega.org/2014/01/24/eric-idle-and-kirstie-alley-discuss-scientology/

JB - <---Devoted adept of the "Good Book of All That's Funny Is All That Matters" which begins, In the beginning, there was Python...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Kirstie Alley on Twitter - Kirstie vs Eric Idle - January 2014

Eric Idle = Comic genius.
Kirstie Alley = Over-enthusiastic fan of the word "bigot"; self-appointed arbiter of That-Which-Shall-Be-Labelled-'Slur'. (See: 'Epic fail - chronic'.)

To read the recent Tweets of both, here's the link to The Underground Bunker: http://tonyortega.org/2014/01/24/eric-idle-and-kirstie-alley-discuss-scientology/

JB - <---Devoted adept of the "Good Book of All That's Funny Is All That Matters" which begins, In the beginning, there was Python...

I see on the Bunker this morning she acquired a new nickname: Tweetzilla! :biggrin:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Kirstie Alley on Twitter - Get Ready, Alley v Michael McKean Coming Soon?

37 minutes ago, Michael McKean (@MJMcKean) tweeted:

"Finishing my Kleenex related note: I like my mucous like I like my Scientologists: clear."

Think Ms. Alley will start another Twitter fight?

JB

silk spectre

Must admit that I do not know who Eric Idle is - but I just LOVE the Spanish Inquisition-quote, as the Monty Python-sketch is one of my
all-time-favourites. A very classy way to dismiss K. Alley - she is annoying as hell.