What's new

Kirstie Alley returns with new TV show in December...

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
..co-starring Rhea Perlman (her co-star on 'Cheers')..

45281_337116509739576_1167337172_n.jpg

Kirstie is an upcoming American sitcom on TV Land, starring Kirstie Alley, that is scheduled to premiere on December 4, 2013.

Kirstie revolves around Madison "Maddie" Banks (Alley), a renowned Broadway star who finds her life turned upside down when Arlo (Eric Petersen), the son she gave up at birth, suddenly appears hoping to connect after his adoptive parents have died. However, Maddie doesn't exactly see nerdy and schlubby Arlo fitting in with her luxurious lifestyle. But when Maddie's assistant and best friend, Thelma (Rhea Perlman), and outlandish driver Frank (Michael Richards) encourage her to give Arlo a chance, Maddie is shocked to find that perhaps she has motherly instincts after all.

http://www.tvland.com/shows/kirstie

The producers are desperate. Appearing as guest stars... John Travolta & George Wendt (co-star on 'Cheers')

lie2meiluvit

Patron with Honors
What I don't get is why Kirsty has Cathy Griffin on her upcoming show. Griffin has been slamming scientology for years. Why hasn't Kirsty called her a bigot?
Anything to get those ratings up I guess.

Sindy

Crusader
What I don't get is why Kirsty has Cathy Griffin on her upcoming show. Griffin has been slamming scientology for years. Why hasn't Kirsty called her a bigot?

Yes and in addition and probably more important to Kirstie, Cathy Griffin has never been a Scientologist so she can say whatever she wants. Makes so much sense...:whistling:

PTS

Elliott
TV Land proves with Kirstie that after Hot in Cleveland, lightning rarely strikes twice.
I feel most sorry for Rhea Perlman, a gifted performer, relegated to sidekick for a pretentious egomaniac who seems to have audited out all her talent. I can't think why she agreed to be part of a train wreck. Maybe she needed to get away from Danny for a while.

Sindy

Crusader
TV Land proves with Kirstie that after Hot in Cleveland, lightning rarely strikes twice.
I feel most sorry for Rhea Perlman, a gifted performer, relegated to sidekick for a pretentious egomaniac who seems to have audited out all her talent. I can't think why she agreed to be part of a train wreck. Maybe she needed to get away from Danny for a while.

I watched it tonight, for the first time. I could only watch half of it, never laughed once, and turned it off. It's so bad. Frankly, most sitcoms are not much better. It's monkey humor.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Hip Hipocrisy Hooray!

The last video even has dead space aliens (xenu). LOL.

So, Kirstie, we appreciate your religious indignation about SP bigots and how you disconnect from them (Leah), but fuck off you bullshitter.

[video=youtube;vhM8_fyOFfQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhM8_fyOFfQ[/video]

[video=youtube;SS8ze7n1PMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS8ze7n1PMw[/video]

[video=youtube;5Y0m584tQQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y0m584tQQA[/video]

[video=youtube;xK1Bk4osAk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK1Bk4osAk8[/video]

lie2meiluvit

Patron with Honors

Rhea Perlman and Michael Richards both must be low on cash to lower their standards by working with her. Both are gifted performers. I loved Michael as Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld. He always made me laugh. John Travolta will be on it too.

Now I see that Leah is guest starring on The Ex'es. TV Land is having a scientology field day. This looks like a battleground to me. Wonder who has a hidden agenda here?

BardoThodol

Silver Meritorious Patron

When explaining how her OT self could get overweight, her Kristieship said she was just having a game. After all, life is a game with trash in the stadium, urine on the bathroom floors, and popcorn stuck to your soles. (or was that souls?)

(do BTs inhabit leftover hot dogs from baseball games?)

So, I suspect, that her OTship is merely having a game. After all, if all you do is win, you can't have a game.

Which might well explain why Scientology is such a failure, because it's the game where everybody wins, which means that it's a no-games condition, which means that ...

actually, I don't know what the fuck it means.

Wheeeeee!

Which means I have a game! Because you have to have unknowns to have a game.

Which might explain why OTs often don't seem to have a clue.

Because, ... uh... they're having a game.