Kirstie Alley says scientologys fun

byte301

Crusader
RU kidding? Playboy has featured so many B and C and D and even lesser celebs in its pages over the years, I can't even count 'em.

Why all the spite toward Kirstie Alley?

I disagree with her, too, on a lot of things, but I don't see any reason to be nasty about it.

I wasn't actually trying to be nasty. She IS a b list actress and I don't read Playboy so I didn't know they feature anybody and everybody in their interviews.

Look, she probably does think she is doing the right thing by trying to advance the position of Co$. I even thought she was pretty good in Cheers. But since she has named names on her website but ignores any requests to remove names of people who don't want to be associated with Scientology anymore, I don't think she is as unaware as some people think. And for the simple fact that she is being rude, which is an understatement, by not deleting names if so requested then I don't feel I have to be polite about her either.

But since she has named names on her website but ignores any requests to remove names of people who don't want to be associated with Scientology anymore, I don't think she is as unaware as some people think. And for the simple fact that she is being rude, which is an understatement, by not deleting names if so requested then I don't feel I have to be polite about her either.

What web site?

GreyLensman

Silver Meritorious Patron
I wasn't actually trying to be nasty. She IS a b list actress and I don't read Playboy so I didn't know they feature anybody and everybody in their interviews.

Look, she probably does think she is doing the right thing by trying to advance the position of Co$. I even thought she was pretty good in Cheers. But since she has named names on her website but ignores any requests to remove names of people who don't want to be associated with Scientology anymore, I don't think she is as unaware as some people think. And for the simple fact that she is being rude, which is an understatement, by not deleting names if so requested then I don't feel I have to be polite about her either.

You are confusing the actress with the publisher of old completion lists. One is an actress with some successes over the years, and an occasional weight issue. Kirstie Alley. And the other is...

No, I don't have a punch line here. The other is Kristi Wachter. Different people.

byte301

Crusader
You are confusing the actress with the publisher of old completion lists. One is an actress with some successes over the years, and an occasional weight issue. Kirstie Alley. And the other is...

No, I don't have a punch line here. The other is Kristi Wachter. Different people.

You're right. I need to quit reading threads and posting when my meds have totally kicked in. I suck.