What's new

Kirstie Alley says scientologys fun

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Kirstie Alley says scientologys fun sure but only if you are a celebrity

http://glosslip.com/2008/04/29/kirs...gys-fun-sure-but-only-if-you-are-a-celebrity/

Fat Actress” Kirstie Alley did a Q & A with Playboy Magazine and of course, she revealed once again, how she lives in a special bubble, for special people, made special for celebs. This is especially true of her faith, which she shills for whenever the opportunity arises.

Here’s some illuminating thoughts on Scientology from Ms. Alley’s interview in Playboy:

-----------

PLAYBOY: What should America pay attention to?

Kirstie Alley: How about the fact that our kids are on psych drugs and that they’re in school systems that don’t teach them anything? How many kids are on Ritalin? It’s bullshit. The same kind of kid who stuck pencils in his nose 30 years ago is now called sick? While we’re so worried about street drugs, how much of the population is on psych drugs? And yet we’re sitting around wanting to know who’s fucking whom?

PLAYBOY: What’s left out of everyone’s story on Scientology? For instance, what don’t the Germans get about it?

Kirstie Alley: That it’s fun. Say you have a problem in your life: a compulsion to strangle mice. [Pauses] That just came up. No reason. Anyway, say you wake up every day and you just can’t wait to find a mouse, and it’s taking up a lot of your time. You’d have a couple sessions in Scientology and soon you wake up and decide you’d rather go to Home Depot. You’d see a mouse on the way and not have any desire to strangle it. You’re just, “Hey, there’s a mouse.” Scientology takes barriers out of your life and lets you have more fun. What I’m saying is that it’s fun to have control, to solve problems, to eliminate compulsions. I define compulsion as anything you feel like you have to do that you don’t necessarily want to do. It all boils down to whether what you’re doing gives you more survival or less survival. If it gives you more survival, then it’s a good thing.

PLAYBOY: Sounds like you have all the answers. Where do we go when we die?

Kirstie Alley: We just pick another body. We go to the nearest hospital where women are giving birth, find some good-looking parents and jump in. I don’t think there’s a rest period, though there might be a confusion period if you were killed in an accident and knocked out of your body. It would all depend on the shape you’re in as a spiritual being, which is our natural state. The better the shape you’re in, the less confusion. At least that would be my hope. This is just a prison planet–and here’s what it takes to get out: a Get Out of Jail Free card or a Get Off of Planet Earth Free card. You should have one in your wallet or purse at all times, just in case. You know how we’re all looking for the big secret in life? That’s it.

PLAYBOY:
As a Scientologist, you must own an e-meter. What happens when your non-Scientologist friends come over and want to play with it?

Kirstie Alley: I own three. I do the pinch test with them. When somebody’s not a Scientologist, they want to know what an e-meter is. All an e-meter does is help a person locate moments of pain or unconsciousness and disagreement. It doesn’t tell right or wrong, it locates moments. For the pinch test I have them hold the e-meter cans. Then I show them the meter face, the dial. Then I pinch them. When I do, the dial reacts. The needle jumps. Then I say, “OK, good. Recall that pinch.” They think of the pinch and the needle jumps again–without the actual pinch. You think again and again about the pinch, and each time the needle jumps less until the memory of it isn’t painful anymore. Finally I’ll say, “Recall that pinch,” and the needle will “float,” just move back and forth, and my friend remembers no pain. A new pinch starts it all over again, but that would be a new pinch.

PLAYBOY: When you were a kid, what did your friends say about you that you hated but which has now become an asset in your life?

Kirstie Alley: I’ve always been told I’m crazy. Always. When I wanted to come to Hollywood to be an actress, I was crazy. When I was at a party and wanted to do something, I was crazy. I’ve always believed I was sane but extroverted. And when I look back on the things I’ve done, I can honestly say that very few of them were harmful or destructive. They were crazy but fun. I guess being called crazy is a good thing.

PLAYBOY
: If you never gained weight, what would you eat?

Kirstie Alley: I’d drink five glasses of wine and eat caviar and tons of sour cream, and then eat a box of chocolates, then have a big bowl of pasta as a snack. I like everything in abundance. I’ve always aspired to be a lush. I guess I’m like Henry VIII, except I don’t have syphilis.

Clearly Kirstie, lives in a self-indulgent, self-absorbed world on her island of crazy. One wonders if these famous celebs are aware of the horrors of Scientology.

Just recently, it was confirmed to Glosslip the head of Kirstie’s Church, David Miscavige violently beats his staff, or how members (not celebs, not ever) get sent to Church’s equivalent of prison, the RPF (Rehabilitation Project Force) for not performing up to standards or for daring to question their faith, or how hundreds of women in the Sea Org have been forced to choose between aborting their baby, or destroying their life in the Church. Honestly, the list goes on.

Once again, even in spiritual faith, celebs get treated special and are rewarded for simply being famous. I there were no Kirstie Alleys, Tom Cruises, John Travoltas, Jason Lees, Becks and so on, Scientology would have been treated like any other cult. Ridiculed, outlawed and held accountable in a court of law for their vicious crimes.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
PLAYBOY: Sounds like you have all the answers. Where do we go when we die?

Kirstie Alley: We just pick another body. We go to the nearest hospital where women are giving birth, find some good-looking parents and jump in. I don’t think there’s a rest period, though there might be a confusion period if you were killed in an accident and knocked out of your body. It would all depend on the shape you’re in as a spiritual being, which is our natural state. The better the shape you’re in, the less confusion. At least that would be my hope. This is just a prison planet–and here’s what it takes to get out: a Get Out of Jail Free card or a Get Off of Planet Earth Free card. You should have one in your wallet or purse at all times, just in case. You know how we’re all looking for the big secret in life? That’s it.

My favourite bit. Besides the mouse strangling of course.:omg:

byte301

Crusader
Playboy must be getting desparate to interview a B list actress like Kirsti.
Glad to here there's no lag in picking up a new body. So where's LRH in his shiney new body, Kirsti??

:confused2:

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors
Glad to here there's no lag in picking up a new body. So where's LRH in his shiney new body, Kirsti??

Don't you remember? LRH is at target 2! Another planet. Earth is in good hands and we'll catch up to him later. BTW, genius of DM to say target 2; it will keep any other little hitler's claiming to be LRH with a new body! :thumbsup:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I used to like Kirstie and I'd like to think she's a decent person. I can only assume she hasn't much idea of what the CofS staff go through when the celebs aren't around.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

RU kidding? Playboy has featured so many B and C and D and even lesser celebs in its pages over the years, I can't even count 'em.

Why all the spite toward Kirstie Alley?

I disagree with her, too, on a lot of things, but I don't see any reason to be nasty about it.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I used to like Kirstie and I'd like to think she's a decent person. I can only assume she hasn't much idea of what the CofS staff go through when the celebs aren't around.

I believe that some celebs aren't, however, Lulubelle did write a very interesting post a few months back about various celebs with SO/family connections who evidently do know a lot and still seem to ignore it.

I surely would like to be able to frankly talk to some of these people - if only they could and would be willing to REALLY frankly answer back. There are some things I'd love to ask them.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Kirsty world

:omg: FTS, are trying to imply that there is another side to the shiny, fun, frivolous and happy scientology world Kirsty is describing? I was looking forward to just popping off to the hospital to find some good looking and rich scientology parents to bring me up when I drop this body... Those Burmese and Chinese pulled it in because of their overts...

I believe that some celebs aren't, however, Lulubelle did write a very interesting post a few months back about various celebs with SO/family connections who evidently do know a lot and still seem to ignore it.

I surely would like to be able to frankly talk to some of these people - if only they could and would be willing to REALLY frankly answer back. There are some things I'd love to ask them.

Recently, Gina Ribisi left her SO husband and the Sea Org, and went to live with Beck and her sister, Marissa. She's working as their nanny.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Didn't you hear? LRH actually left his body permanently in the sixties, and took over the body of a deranged midget, who now leads the Church in his name and is issuing new "tech" through SP Directives.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Didn't you hear? LRH actually left his body permanently in the sixties, and took over the body of a deranged midget, who now leads the Church in his name and is issuing new "tech" through SP Directives.

That explains everything! Wow, why didn't I think of that?

And what is this about her desire to be a lush? That sounded quite bizarre coming from the mouth of a Scio, much less a celeb. C/S for FPRD pronto!

WrongPlaceRightTime

Patron Meritorious
Kirstie Alley: That it’s fun. Say you have a problem in your life: a compulsion to strangle mice. [Pauses] That just came up. No reason. Anyway, say you wake up every day and you just can’t wait to find a mouse, and it’s taking up a lot of your time. You’d have a couple sessions in Scientology and soon you wake up and decide you’d rather go to Home Depot. You’d see a mouse on the way and not have any desire to strangle it. You’re just, “Hey, there’s a mouse.” Scientology takes barriers out of your life and lets you have more fun. What I’m saying is that it’s fun to have control, to solve problems, to eliminate compulsions. I define compulsion as anything you feel like you have to do that you don’t necessarily want to do. It all boils down to whether what you’re doing gives you more survival or less survival. If it gives you more survival, then it’s a good thing.

What Kirstie really wants to say is...
Say you have aproblem in your life: a compulsion to snort cocaine. (Pauses) That just came up. No reason (actually she has a past life recall:hysterical: ) Amyway, say you wake up every day and you just can't wait to buy an 8-ball and it's taking up a lot of your time. You'd have a couple sessions in Scientology and soon wake up and decided you'd rather eat a whole chocolate cake. You'd see a crack rock on the way and not have any desire to burn one. You're just "Hey, there's some crack." Scientology takes barriers out of your life and lets you have more fun. What I'm saying is that it is fun to have control, to solve problems, to eliminate compulsions. I define compulsion as anything you feel like you have to do that you don't nessecarily want to do (like donate to IAS). It all boils down to whether what you are doing gives you more survival or less survival. It it gives you more, then it's a good thing. :wink2:

And this about sums it up right here, folks
PLAYBOY: When you were a kid, what did your friends say about you that you hated but which has now become an asset in your life?

Kirstie Alley: I’ve always been told I’m crazy. Always. When I wanted to come to Hollywood to be an actress, I was crazy. When I was at a party and wanted to do something, I was crazy. I’ve always believed I was sane but extroverted. And when I look back on the things I’ve done, I can honestly say that very few of them were harmful or destructive. They were crazy but fun (like scientology). I guess being called crazy is a good thing.

GoButtonIsBlowButton

Patron with Honors
In all fairness to Kirstie...

She and her ex-hubby were well-known and thought of in Hollyweird as having some of the best parties around. She's also supposed to be humorous, nice, considerate, generous, decent, and loving.

Wouldn't mind that on my tombstone.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm sorry but there is something hilarious about this.

Kirstie talking to Playboy readers about handling compulsions?

Think about that.

And why hasn't she handled her compusion to eat? Don't you think readers are thinking about that?

Why can't she walk by the kitchen and just think, "Oh, there's food." Without having to make nothing out of it.

She could have talked about what great sex you can have after your tone level and ARC are bettered.

She talks to people who buy Playboy to see naked women about compulsions?

She says compulsions are handled while she stuffs her face with a new cupcake?

WTF?

T.O.

Last edited:

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
Quote from T.O.:
Kirstie talking to Playboy readers about handling compulsions?

Think about that.

And why hasn't she handled her compusion to eat? Don't you think readers are thinking about that?

I get your point but I beleive Ms. Alley was trying to do the right thing in addressing the rampant national obsession with "mouse strangulation".

Surely, this is a challenge facing our society today which Scio. can help you with. Remember, SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT RODENT ABUSE!!!!!