What's new

Kirstie: Her family don't expect to see her for Christmas

Jump

Operating teatime

From RadarOnline ...

Scientology Snub! Kirstie Alley’s Cousin Claims They Don’t Expect Her For Christmas
She prioritizes the controversial church, the relative says.

Posted on Dec 21, 2015 @ 6:54AM
Kirstie Alley No Family Christmas

It looks like it may be a blue Christmas for Kirstie Alley‘s family members. The Scientologist actress’ cousin told RadarOnline.com that they don’t expect to see her for the holiday, since they claim she prioritizes the controversial church over her family.

“They don’t see her very often,” Kirstie’s cousin Lane Alley told Radar of the star’s siblings.

The 64-year-old’s brother and sister, Craig and Colette, left the Hollywood lifestyle to their famous sis and still live in her hometown of Wichita, Kansas.

“We’re not that impressed with her. We’re used to it,” continued her cousin.

more...

Tom doesn't see Suri. Nicole's kids are estranged from her.

Scientology - not a safe religion for any families to get involved in.

Jump

Operating teatime
I bet after this article, they don't see her at all.

Like the married couple that divorced because after living on separate continents because of special projects for 'my religion' and only seeing each other once in two and a half years, realised we had grown apart.

Like the mother that told her child she could not speak to her again except through the Scientology International Justice Chief because she needed to concentrate on studies.

Like the actress who didn't call in on her siblings, and coincidentally had been discouraged from visiting her family especially for a festival that is only an alien implant from 75 million years ago , because they said they were not impressed in a magazine interview.

Leland

Crusader
She has a big place in Clearwater now......

I wonder where she spends more time....there or LA?

(or with her Lawyers....?)