What's new

L Ron Hubbard Divorce Documents (Now online)

OSAOPS

Patron with Honors
To counter lies told about filmmaker Alex Gibney, concerning his citation of statements made by L Ron Hubbard's 2nd wife Sara Northrup Hubbard, documents from his 1951 divorce filing have been tracked down and acquired and have now been posted online.

http://www.meepthorp.com

See "The Documents of L Ron Hubbard"

(This file has been heavily suppressed, so a recommendation is to grab these for your desktop or tablet, before they can be removed).

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
Oh, these are revealing documents, aren't they? The only item acquired during the marriage was a 1950 Lincoln sedan. She wanted it. He apparently sold it at some point between the initial filing and the divorce hearing. She ended up being awarded a $2,000 judgment in place of the care itself. Plus the Court ordered Ron to pay both her attorney's fees and Court Costs.

And Ron-the-azzhole asks for an emergency divorce hearing because waiting the normal 60 days required for a hearing will make his nervous breakdown worse. Yep, that's what it says.

Ron's buddy Richard DeMille was his corroborating witness (to Sara's cruelty to him). DeMiller is the guy who had assisted Ron in kidnapping his own daughter and taking her to Cuba. DeMille himself babysat the child until he was able to make arrangements for babysitters.

The final document shows that Ron, having signed a Stipulation (Settlement Agreement) in which he had agreed to pay $200/month in child support, promptly turned around after the divorce was granted and filed for a child support reduction, saying that the amount was exorbitant and besides, he could not afford to pay it.

This, then, is the exhalted leader who "never had a second wife"!

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
And Ron-the-azzhole asks for an emergency divorce hearing because waiting the normal 60 days required for a hearing will make his nervous breakdown worse. Yep, that's what it says.
He's close to a nervous breakdown - after Dianetics :hysterical:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Yes. He had a nervous breakdown after Dianetics, so what? What is your point?

It wasn't until nearly two decades later that LRH even discovered the Nerve assist, to prevent nerve breakdowns or whatever-or some junk.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

When I see things like this my only wish is that hubbard the horrible was still around to see what is happening to his crappy cult, to see how the Internet has enabled people to open up his lies and deceit and publish them throughout this mud-ball ... I mean planet (and so on and so forth).

I also wish he could see what modern dentistry can do for a gob full of nasty, rotten teeth.

:coolwink:

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Speaking of rotten nasty teeth I listened to Jeffrey Augustine's interview with Bill Franks last night which btw was an excellent listen. Bill mentioned that Hubbard smoked and drank Coke all day. We know what those two items alone do to teeth let alone never having dental care. Ugh! The thought!

I read that part too. I was thinking OMG....whatever. I guess even he had the capability to be a DRAMA QUEEN. Grow up and put your big boy panties on and put your TR's in HA, Elron!!:biggrin:

BeenLiedTo

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Speaking of rotten nasty teeth I listened to Jeffrey Augustine's interview with Bill Franks last night which btw was an excellent listen. Bill mentioned that Hubbard smoked and drank Coke all day. We know what those two items alone do to teeth let alone never having dental care. Ugh! The thought!

no, he only had dirty teeth cause he postulated them, lrh was OT he could postulate white teeth if he wanted to, considerations take rank over mechanics

same thing with cancer, no problem, he could simply smoke more cigarettes to prevent cancer, you'd have to be a nuclear physicist like lrh to understand these complex topics

also, is it strange that he needed his clothes washed in 12 different buckets to remove those marcabian odors that controlled him with voodoo yet the odors of cigarettes and coke were OK? LOLWTF

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
no, he only had dirty teeth cause he postulated them, lrh was OT he could postulate white teeth if he wanted to, considerations take rank over mechanics

same thing with cancer, no problem, he could simply smoke more cigarettes to prevent cancer, you'd have to be a nuclear physicist like lrh to understand these complex topics

also, is it strange that he needed his clothes washed in 12 different buckets to remove those marcabian odors that controlled him with voodoo yet the odors of cigarettes and coke were OK? LOLWTF

Well, the old boy was a known liar his entire life..................but......................most of all, he lied to hisself - and believed the lies.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

OK, I channelled LRH and asked him about this point you raised.

He acknowledged that he made a serious error with regards to his consumption of Coke.

He explained that he failed to drink ENOUGH of it and THAT is why his teeth rotted out.

"You're teeth can only rot out from drinking coke if you don't drink enough of it. What turns it on turns it off".

OSAOPS

Patron with Honors
Related news article clips, are now online.

[url]http://www.meepthorp.com

PSMvO1.jpg

[/URL]