What's new

L Ron Hubbard ~ Is he coming back or not? Scientology is a FRAUD!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I lived most of my life in the New Age arena and had hit a brick wall. Was there anything more to know? NO - was the answer...that is, until I ran across a book by L Ron Hubbard! It piqued my curiosity - TRAP #1

I was "open" to the idea and what intrigued me about Scientology is that I could go into auditing and FIND THE TRUTH and solve this mystery once in for all. Have I lived before and if I had - what was I? I did the Bridge and ran "incidents" but it never proved to me anything other than I had a vivid imagination. I made it all up! No scientific proof and I did not get "case gain" from running past lives.

Side note: I did feel the powerful tormenting of evil spirits though...and I believe there are supernatural powers out there that prey on the god less. That is my opinion - don't care if anyone else believes it. Why is the death rate in Scientology so high? Why all the cancer for such a tiny group? Divorce rates - staggering? Financial ruin - straight up and vertical. You are dealing with the Occult in Scientology - and it is dangerous!!

The churches build offices in each building for L Ron Hubbard to return. The staff are now instructed to tell the new arrivals that the office is just a "memorial in honor of the founder of Scientology".

David Miscavige announced at the "Death of Ron Event" in 1986 - that L Ron Hubbard had discarded his body because he found it to impede his research. :omg:

What exactly did Miscavige mean? You go OT and then you got to get rid of the body so you "drop it". How absurd. I never got into Scientology to learn how to live outside of my body as it lay there and rot - I wanted to learn how to live inside my body and be comfortable. It never happened in Scientology - EVER! It was a constant grind, constant looking to see who is the SP, constant covert invalidation and nullification by the entire Organization! Tt was INSANE!

The old timers will remember this story about L Ron Hubbard's office. When he was alive - it was there for him to use when he came to the Org. Then - it was put in every Org after he died for him to come back to. In order to stop this crazy talk the rest of the world won't have anything to do with - the Organization gets rid of the old timers with SP Declares and shunning so they cannot "infect" the new members arriving with the what they were told BY Ron.

The Church of Scientology appeals to those who think about past lives. They are sold a Bridge and told they will know what they were in past lives - they will remember everything. They lie - there was absolutely NO PROOF of past lives. The offices can bait the past life believers though - What organization would keep an office in each morgue for a dead man if he was not coming back? It keeps the bait out there - if Ron comes back than Scientology works.
Just look at the San Fransisco Org? It went St Hill 5 years ago or so? It has NO space for the staff to eat, place their coats or even their lunch bags. But they have space for a dead man? What is the significance? This organization treats the staff like worthless garbage and if they need to eat or park a car - they are degraded somehow.

Well folks - you lurkers, OSA Agents and those in doubt - take a look around you and please tell me - Where's Ron?

Spirit

just another son of God
"Where the hell is Ron", is what I asked a Flag reg a few months ago. He put a fellow on the phone that had been in since 1965. He told me that he was at target 2 and was not coming back. He said he knew Ron and the doctor that examined him a few weeks before his departure. The doctor found him to have the body of a man in his 40s. He said that Ron had stated that it was time to move on soon and did as he intended.

exccc

Patron with Honors
Meh, I don't begrudge the office space. All religious groups have their own traditions and symbols. Christ on the cross for Catholics; office for LRH.

The mistreating of staff, however, is also true and there's no excuse for that, but I don't see a real connection here. The staff problems are systemic to the organization If all the LRH offices were gone tomorrow, that wouldn't change a whit.

Yes, I do believe in past lives. No, I don't believe LRH will literally come back and use an office. Even if it did work like that (LRH clearly thought so, but I don't think it does quite), OSA would go ape-shit and try to destroy whomever LRH came back as. He'd be labeled a squirrel in no time flat.

DM usurped LRH even before he died. He certainly wouldn't accept him now.

I know your post was tongue-in-cheek and you don't believe any of it. That's cool. Just my take. :coolwink:

Mojo

Silver Meritorious Patron
Where's Ron?

I'm going to answer your question IM. But, this is probably gonna hurt you more than it hurts me (wait...did I get that backwards?...lol).

L. Ron Hubbard is in Heaven. I kid you naught. The night Ron died he realized what a spiritual criminal he was and he came to Jesus, and asked for forgiveness. And he accepted Jesus as his personal Savior and Lord, and he apologized for his 'sins'.

And Jesus said, 'ok', you're in.

At least that's what my (good hearted but ignorant) Christian friends have been telling me.

mojo

ps to really understand where L. Ron Hubbard 'is' would be to really understand where anyone and everyone that has ever passed away (from our point of view) 'is'. Meaning L. Ron Hubbard isn't special, in that regard. In spite of his or anyone else's protests else-wise.

From a higher point of view 'human-identities' are as common, numerous, and basically insignificant as are the blades of grass on any given lawn, to man. Where A does in fact equal A. Relatively speaking. For example; consider the reality of the entire physical universe (known and unknown) relative to the reality of earth (known) and even further down than that, relative to man. For the earth can exist absent man, but not visa-versa, lol. In like manner, Higher Consciousness can exist absent Human Identity, but not visa-versa.

To put it succinctly, L. Ron Hubbard is Dead. Period. Notwithstanding the 'image and likeness' his followers create in their mind, of him. Meaning, for them, L. Ron Hubbard won't be fully 'dead' until the last breath of life flows through their body. Wherein they (both) humanly and spiritually, will die together.

mojo

Last edited:

exccc

Patron with Honors
ps to really understand where L. Ron Hubbard 'is' would be to really understand where anyone and everyone that has ever passed away (from our point of view 'is'). Meaning L. Ron Hubbard isn't special, in that regard. In spite of his or anyone else's protests else-wise.

From a higher point of view 'human-identities' are as common, numerous, and basically insignificant as are the blades of grass on any given lawn

I LOVE this answer much better than my own. I do. I really, really do... :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

Danger Mouse

Patron with Honors
I actually sent a "Standard Order #1" letter to L. Ron around 1980 asking what his post-death plans were. I wrote "I know it's a personal question, but..." and when I got a reply (from who knows who) it read, "It IS a personal question so I'm sure you won't mind if I don't answer it."

Gib

Crusader
I actually sent a "Standard Order #1" letter to L. Ron around 1980 asking what his post-death plans were. I wrote "I know it's a personal question, but..." and when I got a reply (from who knows who) it read, "It IS a personal question so I'm sure you won't mind if I don't answer it."

standard "no answer" response

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
>> Is Hubbard coming back or not ?

Let´s have a look. Very simplified: according to hardcore-astrology and hinduism he has/will reincarnate in a life-form determined by his "sins" in his last life - maybe as a cat a cow.... whatever.

Now let´s have a look what Hubbard said himself:
As far as I remember from one article from Advance, after death thetans can hang around for ages at a nice coast another planet or whatever and do simply nothing.

And then we have this:

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 4 FEBRUARY 1960

THEORY OF RESPONSIBILITY PROCESSING
The person who has done something bad restrains himself by withholding doingness in that direction. When at length he conceives he has done many many bad things, he becomes a total withhold.
The basic wonder is that people police themselves. Out of a concept of good they conceive themselves to be bad, and after that seek every way they can to protect others from self. A person does this by reducing his own ability. He does it by reducing his own activity. He does this by reducing his own knowingness.

Where you see a thetan who sleeps too much and does too little, where you see a person who conceives bad doingness on every hand, you see a person who is
safeguarding others from the badness of himself or herself.

Now if we combine the above wisdoms and apply them to the case of Hubbard we can find an answer to the complicated questions: "Where is Hubbard ? Will he come back ? And if yes, when ?"

By Hubbards logic the answer can only be: "For the next trillion years Hubbard will be hanging around somewhere ..... as a stone. Simply to safeguard others from the badness of himself."....... hopefully.

So be careful the next time when you pass a stone. And if you think that you sleep too much: join the Sea Org - they will handle this for you.

How I love the tek..... it really has the right answer for everything. :coolwink:

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
David Miscavige announced at the "Death of Ron Event" in 1986 - that L Ron Hubbard had discarded his body because he found it to impede his research.

Perhaps they were just setting you up for the last OT level...where you end cycle on the body.

And re Ron coming back:

I'm a dreamer, in the indigenous traditions.

Two decades ago I ran into Hubbard in dreamworld. It was a deserted street at the edge of a small town, with cobblestone streets, and grey stonework buildings on each side.. There was no one there except a group of children being entertained by a man with a pushcart, one with big wagon wheels. The cart had a few trinkets piled upon straw. As I passed I looked over at the man, and it was L Ron Hubbard! I looked into his eyes, and I got the distinct impression that I was seeing through him.

At that instant, a black dot appeared in his right eye, and black cracks began to radiate from it, like the cracks on shrinking balloon or drying piece of fruit or perhaps a spider's web.., the black cracks spread until his entire body was black as a piece of charcoal, Then he began breaking up, pieces of the charcoal began to crumble to the ground. As the pieces hit the cobblestones they would break up into dust, as this was going on, a great wind came up from behind me, blowing the dust of Hubbard down the deserted street until all I could could see was a grey cloud in the distances, the now empty pushcart, and the children had vanished, I turned up my collar against the wind, and pulled my hat down and continued upon my journey down the now deserted street.

Arnie Lerma
Lermanet,com Exposing the CON since 1994

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
I terminated the piece of excrement years ago. He was reincarnated in the Salem, MO area. That bod is still running around thetanless, but Elron is dead.

Likewise i done took care of his sidekick and eternal scam-partner Xenu.

Honest. Really.
Elron (the demon-soul that was erratically running the drugged lunatic Hubbard) was actually very powerful and well-connected in famous-name demon circles.

Spirit

just another son of God
Honest. Really.
Elron (the demon-soul that was erratically running the drugged lunatic Hubbard) was actually very powerful and well-connected in famous-name demon circles.
I know I am being gullible, but seriously? What is of the name of the demon? And your source (if not bullshitting)?

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Meh, I don't begrudge the office space. All religious groups have their own traditions and symbols. Christ on the cross for Catholics; office for LRH.

The mistreating of staff, however, is also true and there's no excuse for that, but I don't see a real connection here. The staff problems are systemic to the organization If all the LRH offices were gone tomorrow, that wouldn't change a whit.

Yes, I do believe in past lives. No, I don't believe LRH will literally come back and use an office. Even if it did work like that (LRH clearly thought so, but I don't think it does quite), OSA would go ape-shit and try to destroy whomever LRH came back as. He'd be labeled a squirrel in no time flat.

DM usurped LRH even before he died. He certainly wouldn't accept him now.

I know your post was tongue-in-cheek and you don't believe any of it. That's cool. Just my take. :coolwink:

The same would happen if somebody developed a workable tech, OSA would go apeshit.

Take the "One shot Clear" deal. Say somebody actually developed it, OSA and Scientology would kick into overdrive as an Opp Term.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Perhaps they were just setting you up for the last OT level...where you end cycle on the body.

And re Ron coming back:

I'm a dreamer, in the indigenous traditions.

Two decades ago I ran into Hubbard in dreamworld. It was a deserted street at the edge of a small town, with cobblestone streets, and grey stonework buildings on each side.. There was no one there except a group of children being entertained by a man with a pushcart, one with big wagon wheels. The cart had a few trinkets piled upon straw. As I passed I looked over at the man, and it was L Ron Hubbard! I looked into his eyes, and I got the distinct impression that I was seeing through him.

At that instant, a black dot appeared in his right eye, and black cracks began to radiate from it, like the cracks on shrinking balloon or drying piece of fruit or perhaps a spider's web.., the black cracks spread until his entire body was black as a piece of charcoal, Then he began breaking up, pieces of the charcoal began to crumble to the ground. As the pieces hit the cobblestones they would break up into dust, as this was going on, a great wind came up from behind me, blowing the dust of Hubbard down the deserted street until all I could could see was a grey cloud in the distances, the now empty pushcart, and the children had vanished, I turned up my collar against the wind, and pulled my hat down and continued upon my journey down the now deserted street.

Arnie Lerma
Lermanet,com Exposing the CON since 1994

Reminds me of Saruman at the end and of LOTR when he lingers towards the West just before he diminishes in the wind.

Cool imagery, Arnie.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
For those of you that believe in past lives - ladies and gentleman - please tell me which one of these is the REAL L RON HUBBARD?

Is it

#1 - the scarab Beetle - also known as the dung beetle - it rolls shit and eats it. It could be Ron - I don't think you can find anything more repulsive, no?

250px-Scarabaeus_laticollis_2.jpg

See - It has a round body like L Ron Hubbard. Feeds on feces - like L Ron Hubbard. Do I see one of these little fellow sporting an ascot? They are fighting over power - some other theetan would like to be the commodore!!

Now check out what the scarab beetle symbolizes:

SCARAB:Symbol of the rising sun, the Egyptian sun god Chepri (or Khepera), and protection from evil. To ancient Egyptians, the dung beetle rolled its dung balls like Chepri rolled the sun across the sky.

You will find the symbol of the "beetle" in stained glass windows, lampshades and artwork in Masconic Temples.

or did Ron come back as #2 - the leech?

#2. Leech - Here is alleged photo of Ron and his messenger. "It attaches to power and drains it." Experts think that the FAT one is Ron. Sucking the blood closest to the brain. :omg:
images
This gal was placed in the RPF at Flag. Many Sea Org staff suspected that L Ron Hubbard had returned with his favorite messenger. Her senior took this photo and sent it uplines to COB so that appropriate can's can be fitted so the leech can go on the meter. COB is working round the clock to invent some type of can for these leeches...they have no hands. :ohmy:

or could Ron be #3 - the wood tick
#3. The blood sucking bloated wood tick. Same body type as Ron. Sucks blood without giving anything back in exchange. No value to society - considered a pest and a nuisance. Transfers Lymes disease.

images

He is doing his OT TR O - just being there, comfortable in his body.

Please vote - there are millions of scientologists standing by waiting to hear WHERE IS RON and WHICH ONE IS RON!!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I know I am being gullible, but seriously? What is of the name of the demon? And your source (if not bullshitting)?

His name was BEELZEBUB:

BeelzebubOne of the oldest and most famous demonic figures, Beelzebub (also known as Beelzebuth and Baalzebub (Ba'al-zebub), had command over disease, his role being to tempt man. Beelzebub is regarded as the representative of the fallen gods, often referred to as the Devil. In Matthew Chapter 12, verse 24 we read But when the Pharisees heard it they said, "This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils."

Hubbard got his stuff from Aleistar Crowley - study up on OTO and Thelema...it is all demonic occult black magic scary stuff!

Study at your own risk...warning...it is dangerous!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Where's Ron? My reality is that this is a question that properly belongs on the 8th Dynamic and OT levels above OT VIII.

It's a lot like asking "Where is God?"

ML,

Billy Blowdown
OT VIII

ps: The question "Where's Ron?" really indicated and I blew charge. At my current level, so many things indicate and blow charge. Just yesterday, I opened my car door and the interior light went on and I line charged for 45 minutes.

Last edited:

Spirit

just another son of God
His name was BEELZEBUB:

BeelzebubOne of the oldest and most famous demonic figures, Beelzebub (also known as Beelzebuth and Baalzebub (Ba'al-zebub), had command over disease, his role being to tempt man. Beelzebub is regarded as the representative of the fallen gods, often referred to as the Devil. In Matthew Chapter 12, verse 24 we read But when the Pharisees heard it they said, "This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils."

Hubbard got his stuff from Aleistar Crowley - study up on OTO and Thelema...it is all demonic occult black magic scary stuff!

Study at your own risk...warning...it is dangerous!
That is not my spiritual path. In fact, it is the opposite direction I am traveling. I have studied the occult to some degree years ago and knew a few witches. Never was a practitioner.
LRH is the devil? Get outta here! I recently downloaded all of Crowley's stuff. I was going to look for these similarities but have not found time. Just Googled Thelema. Don't have much interest here other than validating this identity connection.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
That is not my spiritual path. In fact, it is the opposite direction I am traveling. I have studied the occult to some degree years ago and knew a few witches. Never was a practitioner.
LRH is the devil? Get outta here! I recently downloaded all of Crowley's stuff. I was going to look for these similarities but have not found time. Just Googled Thelema. Don't have much interest here other than validating this identity connection.

I never said HE (L Ron Hubbard) was the devil - HE did! LOL....actually - he was everything - he was "source". Now to determine if he was of the light or of the darkness - just look at the results!:omg::no:

I rest my "case". (pun intended) - "Case" closed! :yes:

Spirit

just another son of God
LOL Well at the beginning of the PDC lectures, he did make that joking Prince of Darkness reference to himself.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
LOL Well at the beginning of the PDC lectures, he did make that joking Prince of Darkness reference to himself.

The church of scientology does admit Hubbard dealt with Black Magic - something about the CIA hired him to stop it! :whistling:

Check out the "Church of Satan's" website - Michael Aquino is the leader. Page 16 - it refers again of Hubbard and Jack Parson's involved with Aleistar Crowley's stuff. Hubbard tried to conceive a devil - child using the methods....and he may have invited a very dark spirit to dwell inside of him! That explains how a fat, uneducated, ego maniac, narcissitic man was able to "capture" attention. Very cleverly disguised as "good" promising spiritual freedom!!

The spiritual world is real - it has dark entities that you don't want to invite into your life. Scientology opens the door to these dark spirits - there is no protection. The occult is an invitation to the dark side of the spiritual world. You know it is evil if it "promises you riches and fame". Demons disguise themselves as "angels of light". Don't mess with the stuff - you are dealing with the Occult and it is not a good thing. Unless good is bad in your dictionary - it was in Hubbard's - look at the results. It is powerful but the power is to trap you and drain you - keep you in fear - it feeds off of fear! It promises strength but will make you weak. Why do you think Scientology will justify its members getting divorces and filing bankrtupcy and foreclosures! This makes people weak - and when people are weak - they can be controlled!! Then the "great accuser" - turns the microscope on YOU - what did you do to pull in the chaos and confusion?"

"Now that you are broke and have no family - come to us - join staff"...:omg:

Scientology is the opposite of what they promise. That is what Satan does - dangles a carrot to get your soul! Covertly hides the fact that it is evil!

This is not new news - it has been written about since the beginning of time~!