What's new

L. Ron Hubbard is not the problem, David Miscavige is the problem

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Before DM arrived on the scene there was this guy called L. Ron Hubbard. He is the source of all the insanity. Why do you think he is called Source??

Bird

Patron
But then again Ron is dead and won't go to jail, so in that sense, yes, LRH is not the problem, DM is.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
A number of Free Zoners believe what you've indicated in your subject line. Fortunately, many of them don't subscribe to that ridiculous idea.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
It occurs to me that every single point LRH made in the video applies to Scn not any other discipline. Just as every evil person accuses everyone else of the things THEY do.

vicnoto

Agreed. With all the focus on DM and his issues, it's almost PR from beyond the grave for Hubbard. I've tried listening to portions of LRH lectures posted online, but none of it makes a damned bit of sense. He appears to just be making it up as he goes.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Of course he was making it up as he went along. There's also some evidence, by his own admission, that he was doing drugs. I actually like a lot of the tapes, but they kinda do sound like someone rambling under the influence of drugs.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Looking back from here on his tapes... I wonder why I listened to what today I'd call the ramblings of a tweaker.

Old hubturd was bat shit crazy & the longer the dwarf stays in complete uncheck power the more bat shit crazy he becomes.

My apologies of the disrespect to bat shit but just saying that pair need a straight jacket & a frontal lobotomy doesn't really reach how completely insane they have acted.

DM still breaths air that maggots could put to far better use.

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Auditor's Toad,

There's a time when I would have disagreed with you. But then, I actually met and spoke to some tweakers. Hubbard does, on tapes, sometimes sound like them.

I've read about SO members back in the day having to listen to recorded briefings from LRH where he is all pissed off and screaming! I know he was very irritable and dick some or a lot of the times, but I would love it if one of those recordings got out of LRH flipping out, it would help to convince a lot of people that he is not the saint he is portrayed to be!

HAPInoose

Patron
The power of the internet... I've been from South Africa to Stonelands to Tom Cruises Clusterfuck shitstorm to Marty to beautiful sentient beings explaining the minutae of experiences in COS... and you know what the best part of my day was?... Catching a nano second glimpse of a Kingfisher darting along the river... not to belittle but to keep our wee heads in perspective

...anyway, continue... :wave:

HAPInoose

Patron
I've read about SO members back in the day having to listen to recorded briefings from LRH where he is all pissed off and screaming! I know he was very irritable and dick some or a lot of the times, but I would love it if one of those recordings got out of LRH flipping out, it would help to convince a lot of people that he is not the saint he is portrayed to be!

That would be amazing to hear... if only?!!

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud

In the sub category " L Ron Hubbard " find the thread " Shooting Stars " it is going to provide the best glimpse of LRH as it happend from the eyes of a fine man who was there to see it unfold in front of his eyes. And now Face ( afaceinthe crowd ) posts it for us. He was there watching Hisself priss about.

naw, DM isn't the problem and ron isn't the problem. the problem has lways been the three laws of thermoynamics:

I. you can't win...

II. ...you can't break even either...

III. ...and it's the only game in town.

hell's bells, you're all missing the obvious. DM is a brilliant soul of profound vision. he punches out his execs and keeps half of them locked up. if the CEO's of the Fortune 500 companies would just punch out their execs and put half of them under lock and key and feed them swill western civilization would enter an age of peace, prosperity and personal liberty unprecedented in all of history