What's new

L Ron Hubbard More in Sync

lexmark

Patron with Honors
Since I decided to disconnect from Scientology I have continued my studies on the subject of spirituality of which there is much to study. Many scientists have become involved with research into spirituality, not to be confused with spiritualism, which is synonymous with consciousness. Many of these scientists have been able to use quantum physics in their studies of spirituality and are making incredible discoveries.

L Ron Hubbard in the early years wrote much of what science is writing about today. His lectures on the Philadelphia Doctorate course were quite incredible considering he did not have the tools of the modern day scientist.
However he seemed to go incredibly wrong when he brought out the OT levels. Some say when he researched OT 3 that it was his own case that he was running into and should never have been applied to everyone. I have also read some of the materials to do with NOTS, the L rundowns and OT 8 which I consider to be irrelevant. His policies on disconnection were plain stupid and it is being perpetuated by dumbass idiots like Miscaviage and Starkey who’s education levels must be suspect.

But in the early years not only was he in touch with an ever changing world – an ever changing socio political landscape, in many respects he provided a blueprint for optimal government.

He was far more in sync with the people of the world than your government – regardless of which country you live in.

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Maybe this will help cure your angst, prices from the 70's...

81732109.jpg

Note the "old" definition of OT, and the fairly small sum of money for all the OT levels.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I always wondered what Body Thetans looked like - who'd've thought they were just cute, "Caspar The Friendly Ghost" type munchkins.

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Corner Stone post from Lexmark

Since I decided to disconnect from Scientology I have continued my studies on the subject of spirituality of which there is much to study. Many scientists have become involved with research into spirituality, not to be confused with spiritualism, which is synonymous with consciousness. Many of these scientists have been able to use quantum physics in their studies of spirituality and are making incredible discoveries.

L Ron Hubbard in the early years wrote much of what science is writing about today. His lectures on the Philadelphia Doctorate course were quite incredible considering he did not have the tools of the modern day scientist.
However he seemed to go incredibly wrong when he brought out the OT levels. Some say when he researched OT 3 that it was his own case that he was running into and should never have been applied to everyone. I have also read some of the materials to do with NOTS, the L rundowns and OT 8 which I consider to be irrelevant. His policies on disconnection were plain stupid and it is being perpetuated by dumbass idiots like Miscaviage and Starkey who’s education levels must be suspect.

But in the early years not only was he in touch with an ever changing world – an ever changing socio political landscape, in many respects he provided a blueprint for optimal government.

He was far more in sync with the people of the world than your government – regardless of which country you live in.

You're a Great Man Lex.

I Follow you 100%. Thank You :clap::clap::clap:

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Welcome Personal Integrity

Could you scan that into a nice PDF and make it available to download. I would love to have a copy of that to put on my wall.

Hey PI I guess this was just a way to say hello.

PDF file is as easy to make as your ABC.

But good pick up for your wall and warm welcome on the most incredible board there is.

Tell us about yourself.

ALL2U Trendy

:clap::clap::clap:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
... delete...

Who are these Many scientists of which Many are making incredible discoveries?

Names, places, what the discoveries actually are?

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious

That was my thought too. Another question that should be asked is how did Hubbard achieve his "discoveries". It is interesting how he takes credit but never reveals how he got there. Now why is that?

altruistichedonist

Patron with Honors
Welcome to the board !!!

Could you scan that into a nice PDF and make it available to download. I would love to have a copy of that to put on my wall.

Welcome Personal Integrity !!!:)

Many here might appreciate your story !!!

right click on the pic.
select copy.
paste to Irfanview. (free shareware found at Irfanview.com)
save in 21 different formats including PDF.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Your question is irrelevant because quite obviously there are far too many scientists to list.

But....just to humor your ridiculous request, here are a few:

Scientist: Ronald Hubbard ("Keeping Science Working in spite of the self-evident flaws of the so-called Scientific Method")

Nuclear Physicist: Lafayette R. Hubbard ("We shall not speculate here on how I came to rise above the academic requirements to attain that degree.")

Doctor: Ron Hubbard (Neurosurgeon) ("Eliminating the need for barbaric ice-pick lobotomies by gifting mankind with the joyful self-reliance that attends prepaid solo-lobotomy."

Marine Scientist: The Commodore. ("Whatever floats your boat floats your needle.")

PhD: LRH ("Scientology handles dyslexia and other learning disabilities--so you too can get a PdH")

Scientist-ologist: Source of science ("The Science of Knowing How to Know what I'm Talking About")

Spiritual Archeologist: Ron "I just broke my back on a 75 million year old boobytrap, miraculously making it go right to save your eternity, but only if your exchange is in" Hubbard.​

Last edited:

tookmeawhile

Patron with Honors

How absolutely frickin' ridiculous.

You may want to move this to the Freezone section - to keep us real ex-scientologists away. :coolwink:

altruistichedonist

Patron with Honors
Your question is irrelevant because are far too many scientists to list.

But just to humor your ridiculous request, here are a few:

Scientist: Ronald Hubbard

Nuclear Physicist: Lafayette R. Hubbard

Doctor: Ron Hubbard

Marine Scientist: The Commodore

PhD: LRH ("Scientology handles dyslexia so you too can get a PdH")

Scientist-ologist: Source of science

Spiritual Archeologist: Ron "I just broke my back on a 75 million year old boobytrap, but managed to make it go right to save your eternity if your exchange is in" Hubbard​

:roflmao:

HH - Appreciations to you

HelluvaHoax!

Maybe this will help cure your angst, prices from the 70's...

81732109.jpg

Note the "old" definition of OT, and the fairly small sum of money for all the OT levels.

creepykid1.jpg

Hey Mom & Dad!
Ron says I can become
a bald, dickless being
on a ladder
for under 3 grand!

lexmark

Patron with Honors

I will post the scientists and their published works in a separate and new thread as they deserve. But I can tell you now that such subjects as Economics, Politics, Classical Physics also known as material realism or Newtonian Physics and many of your religions are obsolete.

Herewith is a link to an icredible article by By Paul M. Helfrich, Ph.D.

http://www.newworldview.com/library/Helfrich_P_Emerging_NWV.html

HelluvaHoax!

Another question that should be asked is how did Hubbard achieve his "discoveries". It is interesting how he takes credit but never reveals how he got there. Now why is that?

ANSWER: Like the Scientology Axioms, the way Hubbard achieved his "discoveries" is a self-evident truth.

Glossary:

self -noun: 1. a person or thing referred to with respect to complete individuality: one's own self. 2.a person's nature, character, etc.: his better self. 3. Philosophy. The ego; that which knows, remembers, desires, suffers, etc., as contrasted with that known, remembered, etc. 4. Scientology. The Ideal Being, L. Ron Hubbard, whom all other beings knowingly or unknowingly aspire to become.

VaD

Gold Meritorious Patron
I humbly suggest being more sympathetic and less vicious to a person who has just realized that NOT EVERYTHING WITH LRH'S TEACHINGS WAS RIGHT.
Lexmark is making headway. Let's help.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip> Many scientists have become involved with research into spirituality, not to be confused with spiritualism, which is synonymous with consciousness. Many of these scientists have been able to use quantum physics in their studies of spirituality and are making incredible discoveries.
I'd be very interested in this! - I'm well aware that 'consciousness', intelligence, is being researched.. Artificial intelligence is attempted and theorized about.. The latest I heard was 'neural networks', which is a kind of computer memory that is 'connected' in a like manner to neurons in the brain. The machine could figure the atomic bindings for amino acids which had been a problem to figure out. The scientists were quite exited about it. These experiments were done at the Panum Institute, Copenhagne.. Ahh.. 6 - 7 years ago. No news since then.. Probably means it flopped.

Work is also done studying animals.. Teaching dolphins and monkeys language. Very fascinating! - And the surprizingly well organized 'societies' of ants and bees.

But please give some links to info about how quantum mechanics enter into it.. I hope you don't mean the popular PR line that religious groups are forwarding. That Quantum Mechanics somehow prove that we, as spirits, are creating reality?

L Ron Hubbard in the early years wrote much of what science is writing about today.
I'd like a few examples of that..

His lectures on the Philadelphia Doctorate course were quite incredible considering he did not have the tools of the modern day scientist.
Hmm.. Not that I recall the PDC in any detail.. But yeah, incredible! - Meaning not possible to give credit.. But acknowledging your use and meaning of the word 'incredible'.. Give some examples.

:hattip: