L Ron Hubbard orders R2-45 on 12 people

Carmel

Crusader
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9857/r245b.jpg

r245b.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R2-45

I remember when this came out. Hubbard was absolutely foaming at the mouth.

The "perpetrators" were all based in the Portsmouth area and involved members of David & Shiela Gaiman's family.

David Gaiman and (I believe) Tony Dunlevy were dispatched to recover the missing materials. They saw them in the back of a car and smashed the rear window to get them. This was their "making a blow against the enemy" step.

I know that certain members of a NY group were subjected to the same insane treatment as well.

All in all, this was a fairly insane time in Scn. (even by todays standards). Heavy ethics was being applied to public and staff alike. Chain lockers, handcuffs, imprisonment in cabins, armed guards, it was a madhouse on board.

Dart
Well, this doc along with Dart verifying it, is interesting indeed...........

Aside from the R2-45, it's the first thing I've seen acknowledging and "ordering" use of reverse processing, directly from LRH. With everything else we've seen and heard, it's more than evident that reverse processing wasn't some bright idea which DM came up with.

This is gold! - A good find! Thanks for posting! :thumbsup:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I wonder who the defendent was in that court case, and why he/she presented this as evidence to the US District court! Very interesting......

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ron orders murders

Hubbard orders murder of scientologists.

Yep, just to make it clear to help people find, on the internet, the truth about Ron Hubbard, here's some key text words from inside the images and links.

In 1968 LRH ordered Sea org members to kill some scientologists. As well as a Broad Public Issue of the assassination orders, Hubbard also ordered the issue to be fully reported in the Auditor magazine.

Specifically, Ron Hubbard ordered the murder of Peter Goodwin, Jim Stathis, Peter Knight, Mrs Knight, Nora Goodwin, Ron Frost, Nina Collingwood, Freda Gaiman, Frank Manley, Mary Ann Taylor, George Wateridge, James Pipe, Brenda Staires, Jean Woods, and Tony White.

Some or all of these people who recieved the death penalty from L Ron Hubbard, were based in the Portsmouth area and included members of David & Shiela Gaiman's family.

L Ron Hubbard also ordered Staff of the Qualifications Division (Qual Division) to run reverse processes (reverse scientology, reverse auditing, Black Scientology) on the above individuals if they came into a scientology organisation.

These murder orders from L Ron Hubbard are beyond dispute as to authenticity as they were published in Auditor Magazine number 37, copyright 1968 L Ron Hubbard and in US court document Oct 6 1972 of HCO Ethics Order Number 30, issued on 6th March 1968 by L Ron Hubbard from the Royal Scotman Advanced Organisation.

Hubbard declares these individuals "Fair Game", orders them to be run on reverse processes, and for them to be shot, using "process R2-45"

Nice guy! :omg:

Here are the source douments:

AnonyMike

Patron
Hubbard orders murder of scientologists.

Some or all of these people who recieved the death penalty from L Ron Hubbard, were based in the Portsmouth area and included members of David & Shiela Gaiman's family.

L Ron Hubbard also ordered Staff of the Qualifications Division (Qual Division) to run reverse processes (reverse scientology, reverse auditing, Black Scientology) on the above individuals if they came into a scientology organisation.

These murder orders from L Ron Hubbard are beyond dispute as to authenticity as they were published in Auditor Magazine number 37, copyright 1968 L Ron Hubbard and in US court document Oct 6 1972 of HCO Ethics Order Number 30, issued on 6th March 1968 by L Ron Hubbard from the Royal Scotman Advanced Organisation.

Hubbard declares these individuals "Fair Game", orders them to be run on reverse processes, and for them to be shot, using "process R2-45"
:

Ok, Who is the Gaiman Family? Are they connected to Neil Gaiman? The "Coraline" Guy? (Great Book, Awesome Movie)

Reverse auditing? Why the hell do you believe this would be bad if you believe that normal "prraaucessing" does not work at all but the hypnotism part.

It is one thing to order murders in Public and to commit one.
If I call nearest police station telling them that " I announce hereby, that person XY living XY shall be killed from now on..." Know what they'll do?
They'd send me to the psychlos. nothing more than this.

It is not an act of crime to announce that someone shall be killed. Of cource it is commonly not applauded to, but it is not a crime.

I do not think that the meaning of R2-45 was less then really badly serious, but I think also, Hubbard did not really know how serious some of his followers would take this.
And maybe it was not important to him anyway, because these persons commited a crime in his opinion and he had every right to be mercyless since his will had been crossed. (see Admirations... eh ... admissions)

Mike

AnonKat

Crusader
Ok, Who is the Gaiman Family? Are they connected to Neil Gaiman? The "Coraline" Guy? (Great Book, Awesome Movie)

Reverse auditing? Why the hell do you believe this would be bad if you believe that normal "prraaucessing" does not work at all but the hypnotism part.

It is one thing to order murders in Public and to commit one.
If I call nearest police station telling them that " I announce hereby, that person XY living XY shall be killed from now on..." Know what they'll do?
They'd send me to the psychlos. nothing more than this.

It is not an act of crime to announce that someone shall be killed. Of cource it is commonly not applauded to, but it is not a crime.

I

do not think that the meaning of R2-45 was less then really badly serious, but I think also, Hubbard did not really know how serious some of his followers would take this.
And maybe it was not important to him anyway, because these persons commited a crime in his opinion and he had every right to be mercyless since his will had been crossed. (see Admirations... eh ... admissions)

Mike

Up to a point I so believe normal auditing does help like counceling does. It uses principles of possitive sugestion to build up a person , getting rid of anxieties with the purpose to induce confidence and make the person feel more positive about him or her self.

So reverse the intention and use the same techniques you can "break"a person

A DEATHTREAT IS A CRIME It is a god damn motherfucking FATWA: end rant

If you don't think R2-45 is not serious than my friend you better kiss Hubbards Ass. May take you a while though

LOL you exuse Hubbard because in HIS opinion something isn't a crime Priceless

Mystic

Crusader
Are any of these wonderful people the Hubbard entity was so psycho about still around? Can they be contacted?

L.RON HUBBARD ORDERS PSYCHOLOGIGAL TORTURE AND MURDER.

Have you experienced psychological torture from Scientologists?

Psychological abuse is bad enough, as is bullying, but psychological torture is different than both of those.

bts2free

Patron with Honors
I'm not an lawyer, but, the crime and law that was broken here was Conspiracy to Commit Murder - law 563 is a California law, but I would imagine that other countries like the UK would have had similar laws depending on date of precedents and what laws actually existed at said time.

The Conspiracy to Commit Murder doesn't even have to be acted upon or the murder to take place for this to be deemed a crime committed.

The order, intention and agreement of the included parties is enough to be considered conspiracy.

The fact that this was in a broad publication makes the evidence clear.

LRH was a complete sociopath and psycho all along, and this is what we OG have been trying to raise awareness about - not just about David Miscavige.

I wonder what Marty or Jim Logan would have to say about this? "Oh that! LRH was just joking of course. R2-45 was just Ron's brilliant sense of humor (that we were all supposed to "get"), and we got it. This of course was intended in the Spirit of Play. Now go back to the natter boards asshole."

Bravo on the dox BTW!

See here:

http://www.justia.com/criminal/docs/calcrim/500/563.html

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
What is terrorism?

Terrorism:

My personal opinion is that LRH did not intend for these people to be killed. I imagine if any of them had died, that would have really brought on the authorities and bad PR. I think he just wanted to intimidate, control by fear. As it turns out, that's a crime, too. Who knew?

How many other places in Scientology is fear used as standard operating procedure?

If you can't graduate them with their good sense appealed to and their wisdom shining, graduate them in such a state of shock they'll have nightmares if they contemplate squirreling.

We'd rather have you dead than incapable.

KSW 1

I never took this completely literally. I don't think most people did. But it did achieve a significant amount of intimidation, which I think was the point.

Does anyone have HCO PL 1 July 1965? If I remember correctly, it describes how the non-enturbulation order is supposed to by like a nose ring in a cow, controlling the person. On 1 July 1992, the Flag KTL MAA was reading this to me, granting me my very own non-enturbulation order.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip> My personal opinion is that LRH did not intend for these people to be killed. </snip>
Hmm.. L.Ron Hubbard created a totalitarian system with opressive authority and unrelenting demand that all his orders and advice be followed to the letter..

And then he orders some people killed? - And arguably worse, with a scientology viewpoint, reverse processing..

What does that say about him? - Maybe he was oblivious to the 'authority' he had himself created and commanded? - Or was he compleetly irresponsible?

Ye'.. Hubbard was 'unaware' to the point of being an unperceptive dork.. Not to say meatball.. And criminally irresponsible. That suits.. I think it's true!

:yes:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Does anyone have HCO PL 1 July 1965? If I remember correctly, it describes how the non-enturbulation order is supposed to by like a nose ring in a cow, controlling the person. On 1 July 1992, the Flag KTL MAA was reading this to me, granting me my very own non-enturbulation order.

NON ENTURBULATION ORDER

What to do with the 2 or 3 students or pcs causing trouble?

Ethics issues a Non Enturbulation Order. This states that those named in it (the SPs and PTSs who are students or preclears) are forbidden to enturbulate others and if one more report is received of their enturbulating anyone, an SP order will be issued forthwith.

This will hold them in line until tech can be gotten in on them and takes them off the back of Tech and Qual personnel.​
Paul

RogerB

Crusader
It's Real

OK,

I'm late to this thread.

Those are the real orders. I saw them while on staff in London. Dart is correct, it was relative to the CC materials. It was Goodwin who lifted them, and made them available to the others who then circulated them.

This I know, because Frank Manley, one who is listed on the order had for a time been on London staff, before then becoming a prominent FSM of mine. Frank in fact had phoned me to offer the material.

Subsequently, he along with others of the group who were selling/making the CC materials available were people I dealt with while undercover working with B1. (I in fact did recover some CC materials from them)

Mary Ann Taylor, also named in the order, was also an FSM of mine, and she married Frank Manley some time later in '68 or in '69.

And I well remember the reaction amongst the staff and folks in good standing in the London org area to the explicit nature of the "Fair Game Order" and the further orders of applying destructive reverse processing and use of R2-45.

It was rather shocking, and folks were rather seriously knocked into toeing the line.

RogerB

AnonKat

Crusader
stfu

NON ENTURBULATION ORDER

What to do with the 2 or 3 students or pcs causing trouble?

Ethics issues a Non Enturbulation Order. This states that those named in it (the SPs and PTSs who are students or preclears) are forbidden to enturbulate others and if one more report is received of their enturbulating anyone, an SP order will be issued forthwith.

This will hold them in line until tech can be gotten in on them and takes them off the back of Tech and Qual personnel.​
Paul

Ah it means STFU :D

Mystic

Crusader
You weren't in around '68 ? You do not know any of them ?

No, I wasn't around at that time. I was living out in the Sonora Desert in Arizona.

And please do not assume that the Hubbard entity was capable of "intention" or any other standard human activity. Hubbard-thing was a conjured entity.

Last edited:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's amazing that Ron got away with issuing this in the Auditor magazine - I noticed, as well as the Auditor mag published on this thread, that the Ethics Order on the other twelve was also issued for publication in the Auditor mag. So presumably it appeared in another issue of the Auditor.

Although Ron was on the Royal Scotman and therefore able to escape prosecution, (0ne of the reasons for creating the Sea Project and later the Sea Org - immunity from his crimes), the Auditor mag and editor were based in and published from St Hill and therefore subject to UK law.

To publish, in the UK, an order to murder was definitely a crime! This was at the time that foreign scientologists were banned from entering the UK (or about to be banned - I don't recall the exact date) so the cult was on the government's radar.

I suppose evil, mad Ron got away with it because of the esoteric phrases used: "Reverse Auditing", "fair game" and "R2-45", so only the initiated cultists knew the meanings of the terms, unless a mere "wog" did some little research. But Hubbard believed "wogs" lacked persistance and were easily distracted, so he would confidently expect to get away with his crime.

I suppose David Gaiman was busily PRing and distracting away at the time to deflect attention away from Ron's crimes, while some of his own family members were issued with Hubbard's death penalty" Sheesh! :duh:

To believe this was a "joke" is just remaining the effect of Hubbard's brainwashing. We have two people on ESMB who were there at the time and attest to the seriousness of Hubbard's intentions. And heck you only have to look at his written and spoken work to see the way he would react to someone setting themselves up as a distribution point of his precious secret courses.

Of course it would also have been done as a "Heads on pikes" warning mechanism to keep the other slaves in line. But that doesn't make it any less of a crime.

L Ron Hubbard - mad criminal!

Also I remember these two affidavits concerning plans/orders to murder:

http://www.scientology-lies.com/margerywakefield4.html
"I heard two murders planned. One murder was of this man who had defected. He had been caught, and they said they had him in a motel room, and the next day they were going to take him out to sea and "deep six" him - tie weights to him and dump him overboard.

The second murder that I heard planned was of Paulette Cooper, who had written a book critical of Scientology, and they were planning to shoot her. To my knowledge this murder was not carried out, but at this meeting it was planned."

and:
http://www.scientology-lies.com/scottmayer.html
"Mexican bandits were allegedly harassing and hustling the ranch and stealing produce from it. Jerry McDonald and I were asked to put together a mission to go down to Mexico, take some infrared optics and some guns and rifles, wait for the Mexican bandits to attack the ranch again and then take care of them. We were told to kill them if necessary. I received these orders from Alex Sibryski."

This is the same Alex Sibersky who is shown doing his Class VII internship on the same issue of the Auditor mag that carries Ron's orders to murder that we are discussing.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
And another - (From Bill Frank's testimony in the Lisa McPherson case)

http://whyaretheydead.info/lisa_mcpherson/bob/

19 When you say you were the top official or one of
20 the top officials in the Church of Scientology in 1981 -- I
21 think you said -- you didn't order someone to be killed in
22 the Church, did you?
23 A No.
24 Q No. And you don't know anyone in the experience
25 that you had for 13 and a half years in the Church of
1 Scientology -- you don't know any staff member or public
2 that was ordered by someone like you in a position of
3 authority to be killed. Do you?
4 A Truthfully? Yes, I do.
5 Q All right. Who is that?
6 A Well, Mo Budlong and Jane Kember. I don't
7 remember who the person was, but it was some fellow in
8 England.
9 Q And this was circa when?
10 A This goes back to the '70s.
11 Q And you were the one that ordered it?
12 A No. I was not the one that ordered it. I
13 happened to come across this.

Zinj