What's new

L. Ron Hubbard... Reincarnated! "says DNA Experts

T

TheSneakster

Thats why there was no autopsy, the blood sample taken showed "vistiril"

It's Vistaril, an antihistamine (for allergic reactions - Hubbard had several allergies) and sedative.

The coroner's report is available online in PDF format.

Michael A. Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
grrrrrrrr

It's Vistaril, an antihistamine (for allergic reactions - Hubbard had several allergies) and sedative.
The coroner's report is available online in PDF format.
Michael A. Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.
(bold italics added by TGZ)

What a fucking slap in the face joke scientology is!!!! "Hubbard had several allergies": so much for the Mettreya and discoverer of the universe's only way out of the trap we've all been "in" for over 75 quintillion years!! So much for the bullshit of "auditing", "earlier similars", "chains" and "body thetans", ad nauseum!!!:grouch:

That lying, manipulating, insanely narcissistic, ego-maniacal con artist and satanist also had 10 cerebral hemorrhages over 15 years, with the 2nd last one screwing him up so much he couldn't talk and only drooled and the last one finally corrected his Karma!!!! :grouch:

That no good, rotten, chicken shit sack of monkey runs also had chronic pancreatitis. No wonder his enslaved fools are not permitted to go on the internet. They would all start to deprogram immediately and smash the inverted pyramid of lies and deceit! :grouch:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

What a fucking slap in the face joke scientology is!!!! "Hubbard had several allergies": so much for the Mettreya and discoverer of the universe's only way out of the trap we've all been "in" for over 75 quintillion years!! So much for the bullshit of "auditing", "earlier similars", "chains" and "body thetans", ad nauseum!!!:grouch:

That lying, manipulating, insanely narcissistic, ego-maniacal con artist and satanist also had 10 cerebral hemorrhages over 15 years, with the 2nd last one screwing him up so much he couldn't talk and only drooled and the last one finally corrected his Karma!!!! :grouch:

That no good, rotten, chicken shit sack of monkey runs also had chronic pancreatitis. No wonder his enslaved fools are not permitted to go on the internet. They would all start to deprogram immediately and smash the inverted pyramid of lies and deceit! :grouch:

I was buying into everything you said.

But, then I remembered that the Sneakster caught you in a lie on the spelling of "vistaril".

So, I am thinking...if you lied about that, what else did you lie about?

Therefore, I have to throw out everything you said.

Sorry. You really had me already at "fucking slap in the face joke" too. :D

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron

:clap::clap::clap:That is one of the best rants I've seen in a long time!!! You go Zorg!:thumbsup:

But yeah . . . .even if you buy the "allergy" thing . . . could have sworn allergies were considered psychosomatic and fully handle-able with basic auditing. . . .you'd think a powerful being such as LRH could have been at cause over such trivialities. . .and a sedative . . . what, he couldn't sleep without drugs? Where was his Cal-Mag?

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Um,

But, then I remembered that the Sneakster caught you in a lie on the spelling of "vistaril".

Um, Sneak caught XGaurd on the horrible lie of the spelling of Vistaril. :confused2:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
(big sigh)

Great Zorg,

What is a 3, 2 and 1 star group. I have seen the reference in passing twice elsewhere but cannot put two and two together right now.
And you are right...there is an innate programming to be able to spot the difference in one who is not a member of the 'club'. I have even seen persons who have plus banks trying to pass on to others who have a negative of them. Kinda like electrons. An insidious implanting of an ultra subtle nature.

Dunno... in all my meditations and visualizations I have a strong pull toward "home", with home being somewhere very far away. I see a tertiary star set with a binary nearby and a single star all by it's lonesome. A 3-2-1 star group or system, all very close to each other. That was my home, I think. I feel sad and even choke up sometimes when I think about it, them, the elsewhere of somewhere I can't see, feel, touch or contact. So very, very far away and so very long ago. Just as I am typing this the homesick feelings become well up from deep within making it almost unbearable and the thought of my current life as a joke. :confused2:

I have had these feelings for decades but it wasn't until I had a spiritual awakening some 8 or 9 years ago that the vision of these stars came about. I have had others tell me that these feelings are from someone else or that I am being made to feel this way on purpose, with no further explanation from either of these two "New Agers". Other modern mystics have just told me that I will understand these feelings in due time. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, these feelings will easily drive me to tears if I allow it. :confused2:

I may never resolve this or maybe I will have to wait until this current journey is finished. After all, one cannot arrive at the end of a journey and walk or live it at the same time. A journey must be completed to experience the beginning and the end of what is to be lived. :confused2:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Um, Sneak caught XGaurd on the horrible lie of the spelling of Vistaril. :confused2:

A suitable amends project + liability formula is in order. Then you may petition for re-entry to the group.

And don't get hung up on WHY Ron was taking Vistaril. Only he knows the real reason and he is simply not at liberty to tell us.

I can't give you verbal data, but look up the words "restim" and "pneumonia" and it will become self-evident.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
There were up to 12 planar portals across the planet allowing beings to come from and go to higher realms as they wished. Eight have been closed (probably thanks to people like hubbard--"they" don't want him either!). To the best of my knowledge the remaining four are:
1. Deep in the center of Oz, protected by Aboriginals;
2. Carefully hidden on the East Coast of Oz;
3. High in the most physically inaccessible area of Thibet;
4. No data.

1 and 4 are verbal data, 2 I discovered by myself, 3 relies on research and logical deduction.

I never did buy into lrh being Buddha--the Space Opera shit was my downfall.

5. There's a portal somewhere in Arizona or Nevada, USA. I've know a few who travel there regularly. What is actually and truly there who knows, but it attracts thousands of people seeking that lost thread to their true pasts and the reasons for.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

:roflmao:

For you~ A manly hug of appreciation! :cheers: mon, I too enjoy a good rant once in a while, keeps the old brain-pan scrubbed and fresh imho :p And I believe a decent rant also helps a great deal in aligning one's thoughts.

One word fer ya~ RESPECT! (and I do so already respect pretty much everyone here, and even if I didn't I'd keep myself civil, well unless dealing with obvious troll who is being an ass)
nm, I be blatherin" :)

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
:roflmao:
For you~ A manly hug of appreciation! :cheers: mon, I too enjoy a good rant once in a while, keeps the old brain-pan scrubbed and fresh imho :p And I believe a decent rant also helps a great deal in aligning one's thoughts.
One word fer ya~ RESPECT! (and I do so already respect pretty much everyone here, and even if I didn't I'd keep myself civil, well unless dealing with obvious troll who is being an ass)
nm, I be blatherin" :)

Noted. :thumbsup:

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dunno... in all my meditations and visualizations I have a strong pull toward "home", with home being somewhere very far away. I see a tertiary star set with a binary nearby and a single star all by it's lonesome. A 3-2-1 star group or system, all very close to each other. That was my home, I think. I feel sad and even choke up sometimes when I think about it, them, the elsewhere of somewhere I can't see, feel, touch or contact. So very, very far away and so very long ago. Just as I am typing this the homesick feelings become well up from deep within making it almost unbearable and the thought of my current life as a joke. :confused2:

I have had these feelings for decades but it wasn't until I had a spiritual awakening some 8 or 9 years ago that the vision of these stars came about. I have had others tell me that these feelings are from someone else or that I am being made to feel this way on purpose, with no further explanation from either of these two "New Agers". Other modern mystics have just told me that I will understand these feelings in due time. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, these feelings will easily drive me to tears if I allow it. :confused2:

I may never resolve this or maybe I will have to wait until this current journey is finished. After all, one cannot arrive at the end of a journey and walk or live it at the same time. A journey must be completed to experience the beginning and the end of what is to be lived. :confused2:

A question to ask oneself might be "Why do I want to think I feel this way?"

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>
I never did buy into lrh being Buddha--the Space Opera shit was my downfall.

Me either and yay on the space opera stuff: I couldn't get enough of it until I realized that it was all manufactured in some far corner of my mind. Except for one thing that I "ran out" once, which was all to real and logical, almost like my clairvoyent episodes. If that one "incident" really happened then I was on another planet, a long time ago, very far away from here in a reptilian body fighting goofy looking humanoids with huge, oversized and very square heads with tiny features and large ears. :confused2:

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
Me either and yay on the space opera stuff: I couldn't get enough of it until I realized that it was all manufactured in some far corner of my mind. Except for one thing that I "ran out" once, which was all to real and logical, almost like my clairvoyent episodes. If that one "incident" really happened then I was on another planet, a long time ago, very far away from here in a reptilian body fighting goofy looking humanoids with huge, oversized and very square heads with tiny features and large ears. :confused2:

I always felt that there are others out there somewhere, friends or family, waiting for me to come home. Reptiles? Never.

D.

Hatshepsut

Crusader

I understand. Things like that happen to me. Many places on this planet bring back memories of the stars and their relationship to me. Mostly over by Syria. I used to have memories of looking down on this planet and crying because no one ever ever came back from here once sent. Immeasurable grief.

xguardian

Patron with Honors

The hoax is on you, it was I that mispelled vistaril...I took too much xanax that day...but today I feel fine!:happydance:

xguardian

Patron with Honors
Bingo!

Cause they were waiting for the original eye witnesses to die off first.?

Actually they helped those eyewitnesses to "die off" when they would not worship "Ceasar"...or accused them of some other capital offence. because they fought against their agenda.

Polycarp, the Bishop of Smyrna ( Smyrna, one of the seven Churces adressed in book of Revelation) was a disciple of the Apostle John who was martyred for opposing Emporer worship, being burned alive.

Polycarp resisted the hellenization of the 'faith' especially the attempts to erase it's Jewish roots, ie Easter ('Ishtar',Goddess worhip) replacing "Passover celebration".

The 325 AD Nicean council also introduced the "Trinity" which to monotheistic Jewish Christians was heretical as they understood it's origins came from pagan Goddess worship of Simmeramus and similar trinities developed.

Simmeramus was the Wife of Nimrod who was the God/King of Babel and she was called "the Queen of heaven." When Nimrod died, She claimed he was reincarnated in their son "Tammuz" whom she married and became, "Queen of Heaven and Mother of God! "Maryolotry!" As coined by the catholic Doctrine detractors. Who also oppose "Saint Worship with icons"as that is a clear violation of the 2nd commandment not to worship any graven thing.

The last ofr the "true believers" who resisted Constantine's "Bishops" who he stacked the council with, were named among the "heretics" that were condemned for not accepting theses edicts and creeds, and killed and or driven into exile.:coolwink: