What's new

L Ron Hubbard's Fifth Invader Force

AnonKat

Crusader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5wz7GBEWIk

Try to understna it Anonkat:whistling:

Best
Markus

I understand it and the words and such but that Einstein clip is produced with a high "muzikantenstädel" factor.

Makes me gag.

Hubbards sci fi is just lulzier

lulz2.jpg

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ok got it...

I understand it and the words and such but that Einstein clip is produced with a high "muzikantenstädel" factor.

Makes me gag.

Hubbards sci fi is just lulzier

lulz2.jpg

But still I think that sometimes it is needed to find some peace and quietness in order to understand. Fun and Lulz is so very important too but if we are not able to find peace and silence when it is needed then there is something wrong in my opinion.

In other words: To laugh about Hubbards crimes and crazyness is a good way to attack it. If it starts to be the only way it is leading in the wrong direction and it will hurt the feelings of the victims.

Best
Markus

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
wtf, over?

Pete,
If your parents long enough tell you that you are not worth a damn, if you being treated like the least ass on earth by your school"mates" allthrough the years. If you are constantly rejected by every woman that you know.
If you feel that you cannot have a single friend on earth since you have been betrayed by everyone.
:angry:
How long do you think would you hold up your this "honorable concience" until you start learning how to to break peoples will and mind and break their soul in order to get rid of them being crossed everytime.

IMO a society not able to integrate the weak, a scociety that rather tries to benefit from their benevolence and leaves them broken in the end is not allowed to wonder, if those ripped of turn onto this society in constant rage and cover them with its own violence and war in return.

Mike

Mike,

I personally went thru a lot of shit as a child. My dad died when I was 2, my mom never remarried. I am 57 this September, so this is all sometime back ... but I still have memories. I remember that it was always a magical time for me when my dad would come home from work ... I would sit on his lap, he used to whistle all the time, all sorts of tunes. I used to like it when I got to ride in the car with him, a green 55 plymouth we called Matilda. I had a hernia when I was 2, it required a minor surgery, was in the hospital for a few days. It wasn't my dad who picked me up, it was an uncle and an aunt and my then 9 year old brother, who told me in the car that our dad had passed away. The blow to me was severe to the point of becoming numb about it.

Being 2 at the time, I made my brother my surrogate father. A 9 year old boy's shoulders are not designed to carry that load, he reacted by being a total asshole. This was understandable, considering his other problems plus the fact that he, too, had lost his father. I emulated his behavior or should I say misbehavior. I went thru his abuse, I went thru abusive behavior at the hands of bullies that I was never taught how to stand up to, being without a dad. I was a complete failure as far as chicks were concerned in High School, was unpopular, got into fights all the time, and was eventually nominated for class clown but came in as runner up in that. I eventually wound up with a low draft number, joined the Navy, completed the nuke program, served on submarines, and eventually, due to my involvement with Scientology at least in part, got out of the Navy. To this day, my deepest regret is not doing my
20 out in the fleet. Since getting out, I have never been able to hold a regular job for any length of time. Somehow, I wound up programming on contract at one point, ran a computer BBS, wound up out on the street a few times, turned professional panhandler for a few years, and now trade currency contracts online. Life is phuggen strange and can be a mother bear at times.

Having said all of that ... I never robbed banks, held people up, stole auto's, beat the shit out of people or rubbed them out for money, joined a gang, dealt drugs, kited checks, etc, etc, etc. Nor did I ever start a cult and traffick in souls for money ... which is totally legal while being totally devoid or consience.

The HubTurd had a fairly unremarkable middle class upbringing but was a world class asshole from the start. Nor is he alone. There are plenty of serious, hardcore assholes with out any sort of concience that were either born that way, which I don't buy, or, even if they had a shit-4-situation that they grew up in, made "survival" choices that involved going along to get along, not standing up, and knowingly doing wrong.

People know right from wrong, we are born that way. Doing wrong is a choice. There is no excuse for being a HubTurd.

Pete

Hatshepsut

Crusader
I think there is enough evidence in cultural lore to indicate that there have been battles in the sky around here. Not just invader forces but firefights and nuclear phenomena. Somebody's been duking it out.
From The wall paintings in India or South America and biblical inferrences it is not really clear what the drama/intentions are. Even the story that only Noah was "pure in his generations" and would be saved from the deluge along with his relations seems to say that one force took umbridge over another intermingling force. It seems the handling of such was of epic proportions.
If we are truly under some grand collaboration or design on this planet then there is surely an intelligence to rebuke any unwanted changes to the paradigm. Things have been set into motion to arrive a certain futures. I think the wars are over future outcomes. I recently was trying to handle a PTS sit by scooping up conflicts and collisions on the track. What I found to my amazement was that we had lines of energy each.... to imbed a different outcome into a future time
slot. This is obvious at superbowl time but not so obvious when scouting for earlier problems between self and another that resulted in heavy ridges. The conflict of futures you've tried to carve in granite create a standing wave. In trying to throw off some of these tendrils of communication reaching into the future I got some ZAPS. It's intention counter intention ...maybe even forgotten about. So it may be with outsider purposes for things here which have been imbedded.

Last edited:

AnonyMike

Patron
People know right from wrong, we are born that way. Doing wrong is a choice. There is no excuse for being a HubTurd.

Pete

Dear Pete,

thank you for letting me read your story. I understand your point.
But I cannot follow it.
I do not want to stay on the weak side of life.
This society obviously rewards being ruthless, strong, cold and intentious.
See all these criminals ripping off people.
Ripping off me.
Nobody cares for nobody else but themselves.
Why should I let them rip me off and not going to rip off myself?

Who cares about concience when you have x million dollars on your swiss bank account, houses, flats, cars, boats...

they who have, do not care about their concience.

why should I then?

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
because ...

Dear Pete,

thank you for letting me read your story. I understand your point.
But I cannot follow it.
I do not want to stay on the weak side of life.
This society obviously rewards being ruthless, strong, cold and intentious.
See all these criminals ripping off people.
Ripping off me.
Nobody cares for nobody else but themselves.
Why should I let them rip me off and not going to rip off myself?

Who cares about concience when you have x million dollars on your swiss bank account, houses, flats, cars, boats...

they who have, do not care about their concience.

why should I then?

Because you will sleep better at night and you won't be constantly looking over your shoulder, and you won't turn into a paranoid wreck thinking that everyone is out to get you. What's worse ... turning criminal is no guarantee of success, anyways. Other than the factor of hurting people ... crime is a business like any other business. In some instances, there are opportunities to collect windfall profits, but that is offset by, in some instances, higher risk factors like prison and/or higher overheads. Nor is there really such a thing as a "how to" manual on how to be a sucsessful crook, there are no medical or dental benefits on the job, and your boss is likely to be an asshole.

Pete

AnonyMike

Patron
Because you will sleep better at night and you won't be constantly looking over your shoulder, and you won't turn into a paranoid wreck thinking that everyone is out to get you. What's worse ... turning criminal is no guarantee of success, anyways. Other than the factor of hurting people ... crime is a business like any other business. In some instances, there are opportunities to collect windfall profits, but that is offset by, in some instances, higher risk factors like prison and/or higher overheads. Nor is there really such a thing as a "how to" manual on how to be a sucsessful crook, there are no medical or dental benefits on the job, and your boss is likely to be an asshole.

Pete

Hey Pete,

HEY, I did not say that I am going to be criminal. And NOW its giong to be interesting but let me put this in between:

your boss always is an asshole, not to mention the statistically significant rise of assholeness (this one is mine and not hubbard hehe copyright MIKE 2010: ASSHOLENESS) of people above OTIV... did you notice that???
Anyway.
Good or bad or Criminal, THAT´s why LRH was so onto definitions.
To be Criminal is just an invention and always based on the moral code you are relied to. The PTS and the SP is an invention and so is the Criminal. Crime is only a crime if you see it as a break of a law you rely on.

Why is marrying a 12 year old under penalty in the US and Europe if in near east countries this is normal?

What is Law? Think about this.

LAWS are based on an agreement.
Think of the LAWS you accepted without agreement.

Did you accept that the musical industry has a right to rip you of everything only because you downloaded a few hundred tracks?

I did not agree with this law.

If we were lions, to kill an antelope would be a crime. (Or not? we kill any animals "below" us for food and it is no crime.

Why is it a crime to kill a man but not a pig?

Is a Lion a murderer if he kills man?

You see what I mean? Or at least you think I am in a very scary state of mind. But where I am, everything is relative.

Anyway, I chose another way. I cannot fool people. I am searching the truth and i am not believing in any bullshit anymore.. even not my own :)

Did you see the videos of Gregg Braden? This is a kind of a modern Hubbard. and he is selling shit and unscientific bullshit.
He is so pathetic. And he is not even 1% of hubbard.
I don´t know why I still find Hubbards shit at least very amusing.

Thank you Pete for your Time and Interest.
Ill move on. I leave this area and I try to get over it.

I must move on. leave it behind. scientology is not the end.
Ending scientology is the beginning.

regards,
Mike

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Man o man o man... he was making this shit up as he went. I hear the pauses as he's mentally typing out his latest sci-fi story. Sadly, it is taken as unquestionable gospel by the indoctrinated. So sad. I was there once. So sad. :bigcry:

That's the most heart-breaking part of the whole thing, isn't it?

"They leave Mars stricyly alone"

reet-mars_attacks.jpg

"Ack! Ack ack ack! Ack ack!"

Where did I leave that Max Bygraves record?

Techless

Patron Meritorious
"Nor is there really such a thing as a "how to" manual on how to be a sucsessful crook, there are no medical or dental benefits on the job, and your boss is likely to be an asshole."

Well yes, of course there is: it's called Scn. They have a whole arsenal of manuals

(yes this is old thread but couldn't resist -)

kate8024

-deleted-
Though Scientology denies any beliefs in space aliens,in this lecture called "The Role Of Earth" L Ron Hubbard talks about the fourth and fifth invader force and the "political situation of the solar system".

Do they? There is plenty of space opera stuff in A History of Man. Granted a lot of staff don't seem to have gotten that far through the basics books for some reason - but its in there for anyone to read about.

Anonycat

Crusader
I think there is enough evidence in cultural lore to indicate that there have been battles in the sky around here. Not just invader forces but firefights and nuclear phenomena. Somebody's been duking it out.
From The wall paintings in India or South America and biblical inferrences it is not really clear what the drama/intentions are. Even the story that only Noah was "pure in his generations" and would be saved from the deluge along with his relations seems to say that one force took umbridge over another intermingling force. It seems the handling of such was of epic proportions.
If we are truly under some grand collaboration or design on this planet then there is surely an intelligence to rebuke any unwanted changes to the paradigm. Things have been set into motion to arrive a certain futures. I think the wars are over future outcomes. I recently was trying to handle a PTS sit by scooping up conflicts and collisions on the track. What I found to my amazement was that we had lines of energy each.... to imbed a different outcome into a future time
slot. This is obvious at superbowl time but not so obvious when scouting for earlier problems between self and another that resulted in heavy ridges. The conflict of futures you've tried to carve in granite create a standing wave. In trying to throw off some of these tendrils of communication reaching into the future I got some ZAPS. It's intention counter intention ...maybe even forgotten about. So it may be with outsider purposes for things here which have been imbedded.

There is no evidence of nuclear wars from prehistory. I don't even understand the rest of it. The flood story is world-wide, and there is evidence of ancient, post-ice age flooding. Other than that, I have no idea whet you're on about.

kate8024

-deleted-
There is no evidence of nuclear wars from prehistory. I don't even understand the rest of it. The flood story is world-wide, and there is evidence of ancient, post-ice age flooding. Other than that, I have no idea whet you're on about.

I personally took all of that to be metaphysical speculation rather than physical fact.