L. Ron Hubbard's teeth

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
How about a combination of the two?

At the very beginning of the interview the interviewer sets it up by saying that it was "just after dawn" - thus Hubbard would have been up all night. He also says Hubbard has trouble sleeping, which presumably Hubbard told him. And he says reporters have been looking all over the place for Hubbard and after lots of refusals, Hubbard said okay to the interview. And then he (Hubbard) talked, and talked, and talked.

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
pk2wqjp-jpg.210382

...and use them for myself as I have let mine go to shit because I'm a total pussy when it comes to Dr's, Dentists and government people.

I'mheretohelp

Hey ex's
I never was a scientologist. My wife and I have been watching Leah remini show about Scientology.
Anyhow, we saw some photos of Ron l Hubbard and noticed his teeth. We both agreed it is from beetlenut. If you are unfamiliar it is a bad habit that Micronesians have were they take this nut from a specific tree and wrap it in a leaf with caustic lime. It is a stimulant and very addictive. Users look like there mouth is bloody and they spit everywhere. Users teeth eventually fall out but if you quit your teeth will look a little less bloody like mr hubbards teeth. This all ties into some other info I have for you guys. I live in Hawaii and travel all the time. Many years ago I flew on the air Micronesia flight offered by continental. It was the only air service offered to travel through micro. It lands on every island and then returns. Well we flew past one island and I was wondering why so I asked the flight attendent and she said we don't stop there, it's owned by scientologist. This is where Ron could have picked up the beetlenut habit. I tried to look up info on this island but I can't find anything but a Scientology domain name out of Micronesia.

Well, I just signed up to contribute this insight to you guys so y'all can better understand this cult

I'mheretohelp

You guys should find out the name of this island. The flight I was on is the only one servicing Micronesia at the time. That means that this secret island was only accessible by boat. I find it interesting that the scientologist were Mariners. What happens at this island? Who was the governing force? Are there scientologist being held there against their will?

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have been wanting to see a thread about this subject for some time now.

Why? Two dentists in my family. So as you can imagine, dental health (or lack thereof) is a subject that is discussed regularly within my family I actually got one of my dentist relatives to look at that god-awful tape where the British guy is interviewing L. Ron Hubbard on the boat. Hubbard is smiling a lot in the video. And the videographer just loves zooming in on L. Ron's mouth. Dear God!

My dentist relative's reaction to the video: "Oy! Had to have been very painful at times; probably no longer very painful at the time of this video. They stink and the danger is infection that goes systemic. If the patient doesn't get a massive infection, eventually the teeth just fall out of the mouth." (Because the roots eventually die and resorb.)

I've read several references to L. Ron's horrible bad breath. Which would be from the rotted teeth, no doubt.

I also think I read a reference along the way that L.Ron did visit a dentist at some point, who administered nitrous oxide (laughing gas). But I can no longer find that reference.

Anyone who can add info to "L. Ron's teeth"?

L Ron Hubbard was mentally ill. :wacko:L Ron was a "LOW TONER".:yes:

Due to his criminal life - he became delusional and paranoid.:screwy:

No surprise his teeth were rotten, black and disgusting.

His whole body was rotten and disgusting. Even his voice was repulsive.

L Ron Hubbard = Crazy = PARANOID = repulsive

:puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Hey ex's
I never was a scientologist. My wife and I have been watching Leah remini show about Scientology.
Anyhow, we saw some photos of Ron l Hubbard and noticed his teeth. We both agreed it is from beetlenut. If you are unfamiliar it is a bad habit that Micronesians have were they take this nut from a specific tree and wrap it in a leaf with caustic lime. It is a stimulant and very addictive. Users look like there mouth is bloody and they spit everywhere. Users teeth eventually fall out but if you quit your teeth will look a little less bloody like mr hubbards teeth. This all ties into some other info I have for you guys. I live in Hawaii and travel all the time. Many years ago I flew on the air Micronesia flight offered by continental. It was the only air service offered to travel through micro. It lands on every island and then returns. Well we flew past one island and I was wondering why so I asked the flight attendent and she said we don't stop there, it's owned by scientologist. This is where Ron could have picked up the beetlenut habit. I tried to look up info on this island but I can't find anything but a Scientology domain name out of Micronesia.

Well, I just signed up to contribute this insight to you guys so y'all can better understand this cult

Dear I'mheretohelp. Thank you so much for your kind offer of helping us to understand this cult better, we need all the help we can get. BTW, I think you'll find the nut you're referring to is the Areca nut, otherwise known as the Betel nut. And no, I don't think Hubbard ate them.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
You guys should find out the name of this island. The flight I was on is the only one servicing Micronesia at the time. That means that this secret island was only accessible by boat. I find it interesting that the scientologist were Mariners. What happens at this island? Who was the governing force? Are there scientologist being held there against their will?

How about you make a thread from your last post!
May be a few old timers would recall something eventually.

It's a very interesting story to dig on Google

Thank you and warm welcome on the board.
There are several non-scientologists members who contribute to the board , and they are never to leave :biggrin:

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
How about you make a thread from your last post!
May be a few old timers would recall something eventually.

It's a very interesting story to dig on Google

Thank you and warm welcome on the board.
There are several non-scientologists members who contribute to the board , and they are never to leave :biggrin:

Didn't Hubbard drink a lot of coca cola? A fellow ex-Scientologist once told me that, but no idea whether it's true (a bit like the anecdote about Mary Sue being a stage hypnotist, which people who knew her from this board informed me wasn't true). I had supposed that his rotten teeth were a combination of coca cola and his attitude that the body isn't important.

If true, then there is a grain of truth in the nut story. It's just that it would have been cola nuts (and sugar) rather than betel nuts.

W.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Does coca-cola can makes such tooth decay ????
Can it be a combination of Cola, smoking and may be use of drugs ????

I knew of some people who drank coca-cola all their life and their teeth didn't came so bad as ron's teeth! :duh:

Last edited:
Can it be a combination of Cola, smoking and may be used od drugs ????

I knew of some people who drank coca-cola all their life and their teeth didn't came so bad as Ron's teeth! :duh:
What most people don't realize how very important the video of Ron's rotten teeth is to rock history. Blue Oyster Cult was researching their new song - "Don't Fear the Dentist" was it's original name, and the idea was inspired by watching that video of LRH on the Apollo, but unable to get rights to use the video as part of their music video, they were forced to change the lyrics...

[video=youtube;PtoK2CSTehQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoK2CSTehQ[/video]

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Can it be a combination of Cola, smoking and may be use of drugs ????

I knew of some people who drank coca-cola all their life and their teeth didn't came so bad as ron's teeth! :duh:

From http://www.livestrong.com/article/422190-what-effects-does-coke-have-on-teeth/

" About 1.2 billion servings of Coke were distributed daily in 2003, according to Forbes.com. Concerns about soft drink health have lead many schools to eliminate sodas from beverage machines and cafeterias, and dentists are warning both children and adults to steer clear of sodas. A study published in the October 2001 issue of "the Journal of Dental Nutrition" linked soda to dental decay in adults older than age 25.

A Coke contains more than 9 tsp. of sugar. Bacteria that live inside your mouth eat sugar, producing acid as a result. This acid begins to erode your tooth enamel around the bacterial colony, allowing the bacteria to move into the eroded areas and eventually leading to cavities. The time it takes you to finish a soda can increase or decrease the total damage done to your teeth, according to Dr. Laura Palmer of the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. It only takes 20 seconds for bacteria to produce acid but the effects can last for up to 30 minutes. Less sugar consumed more frequently does greater damage to teeth than more sugar consumed less frequently.

Dental erosion is a type of tooth decay that results from acidic liquids contacting your teeth. Soft drinks such as Coke and Diet Coke contain phosphoric acid, an acid that is used in industrial cleaners. Erosion from phosphoric acid affects the entire tooth, unlike localized erosion that leads to cavities. Coupled with the acid produced from bacteria, Coca Cola is a double threat to tooth enamel. Symptoms of dental erosion include temperature sensitivity, pain, transparency, cracking and darkening of teeth.

Carmel dye is used to create Coca Cola's signature deep brown color, but doesn't actually add to the flavor of the soft drink. Carmel coloring contributes to yellowing of your teeth, and weakened enamel makes it easier for teeth to become stained. Yellow teeth are unsightly, but don't actually affect your health.

Tooth decay may be prevented by limiting consumption of Coke and other soft drinks. Ross advises drinking soda with a straw to minimize its contact with your teeth. Brush your teeth immediately after consumption to prevent staining and to neutralize acids. "

:yes:

phenomanon

Canyon
I can't remember when I first read this. :duh:
What is the Year on it?

I think that the first time I read it was @1953 when Sonny Sherman was arrested for possession of Marijuana, and had killed himself on the HASI steps.
But I'm not sure that's when I first saw it. Do you have a date for it?