What's new

L. Ron, la OT des OTs, Being Exterior And All That!

guanoloco

As-Wased
Ron, the OT of OTS. Remember reading and listening to all that yap about the Van Allen Belt and trains on Venus? Ron stated it many times that if a thetan were really "hot" that they could operate exterior at will with full perception. It's the entire premise of OT as "Operating Thetan" where one "operates" as a spiritual being independent of the body where all your perceptics are free from and superior to physical modes...where the body becomes an encumbrance and one "operates" with the body interiorized into one's space instead of one "operating" interiorized into a body. This is where Ron says the analogy that you are the thetan and it's like a thumb with a sliver in it where you and your space are so large and exterior that you are like the thumb and the body becomes dwarfed and insignificant much like a sliver stuck in the thumb. That's what happens when one becomes exterior...your space becomes so large that the body winds up being interiorized into you instead of the other way around. From this there was the "One Shot Clear" routine of "Be Three Feet Behind Your Head" that exteriorized 50% of the people which is what The Creation of Human Ability is all about the famous two routes, R1 and R2, where R1 is "Be Three Feet Behind Your Head" and that's it and if that doesn't work then the long and laborious route two or R2 is done where the joke of R2-45 is where you just shoot and kill the body, thusly exteriorizing the PC from the body and the stuff in FOT that states the natural condition of man is to be exterior and the unnatural state is to not operate exterior...and then there's the Int Rundown that supposed to fix all the "out-int" conditions of beings having gone exterior and then re-interiorizing...which leads to out-list and blows and out-ethics and all sorts of mishaps. Oh yeah! Don't forget all the "Ls" stuff where you do L-12 and become stably exterior with full perception...which can also happen on L-10 or L-11 but L-12 is the mack daddy!

Well, this thread is for Ron being exterior and all that.

First, we have this from Arnie Lerma...it's a David Mayo audio...[url]http://www.lermanet.com/mayo1.ra[/URL]:

I audited L. Ron Hubbard probably for the longest period of time that anybody has [sic] ever audited him. He had a goal to go exterior. After one session he thought that he might have gone exterior and he told me and described what he saw outside the room; which was a moonlit night with the trees and stars and so on. He wanted to go outside, wanted me to come with him go outside and see if that's what he saw, if it was there. We went outside--it was pitch black and [we] couldn't see anything. So, the result was we're still going to work on him going exterior. I'm not telling you this to say that nobody else has gone exterior because I know people have. But if you haven't gone exterior or if you haven't gone exterior with full perception I want you to know that you're not the only one.

Second, we have this from Tony Ortega's blog...Jon Atack: Did Mary Sue Hubbard Doubt Scientology’s Key Experience?

Jon, you had an interesting anecdote for us this week about Mary Sue Hubbard. She was L. Ron Hubbard’s third wife, and they had four children together. They were married in 1952, and she was an enthusiastic Scientologist and helped him run his movement, including the years from 1967 to 1975, when they ran Scientology from sea. But you say that didn’t always go smoothly?

JON: Otto Roos was the first OT VIII and one of only five Class XIIs trained by Hubbard, personally. While he was Hubbard’s auditor, aboard ship, he overheard Mary Sue loudly castigating her husband. Imagine, the wife of the Founder, the Deputy Commodore and Controller of the Guardian’s Office, was shouting at the Old Man of the Sea Org and calling him a fraud and a charlatan!

THE BUNKER: That is startling. Let’s explain a few of those terms. While Hubbard ran Scientology from the yacht Apollo in the early 1970s, the crew was busy with a lot of auditing and training to be auditors. Otto Roos was one of a few auditors who was trained personally by Hubbard to the highest rating, Class XII. He also reached the highest level of spiritual advancement, Operating Thetan Level Eight, when it was released years later. Mary Sue, meanwhile, was not only the wife of Scientology’s founder, who called himself “Commodore,” but she also ran the Guardian’s Office, the notorious spy network of Scientology. But in spite of her high position, she called Hubbard a fraud?

JON: Eventually, Hubbard placated Mary Sue by asking how he could prove to her that Scientology really worked. There wasn’t a moment’s hesitation: Mary Sue had never been “exterior with full perception.” So, poor Otto was ordered to run every exteriorization process he could find (about 90 of them existed, if I remember rightly), until Mary Sue popped out of her head. I don’t remember for how many weeks this elaborate farce lasted, but in the end, Mary Sue decided that she would rather not go “exterior” than have to continue with these absurd “processes.”

THE BUNKER: One of the primary goals of Scientology is pursuing the state of “exteriorization.” Hubbard said that we are thetans, immortal beings of immense age who have lost knowledge of our true selves. Through Scientology processing, we can regain that perception of our ancient, spiritual selves, and with that knowledge leave our meat bodies — go “exterior” from our physical containers. The ultimate goal of Scientology — to be an “operating thetan” — promises to give us the ability to “exteriorize with full perception” so we can wield great powers and control as bodiless spirits. But Mary Sue never got there? How disappointing.

JON: It was only a few years later that Mary Sue confessed her guilt and took a prison sentence to protect her husband, who to his death remained an “unindicted co-conspirator” in the Guardian’s Office prosecutions following the FBI raid of Scientology in 1977. We are told that Scientology leads to success in any walk of life, but Hubbard hardly exemplifies the perfect spouse. Although Mary Sue had given away her liberty to protect his own, Hubbard refused to even see her again. Her letters to him were censored — with a razor blade — to make sure that there was nothing negative in them. The Great OT had to be protected, it seems, from his own most loyal follower. The Source of Scientology cast off his wives — and his children — like so much unwanted baggage. It is hard to imagine such narcissism. And it’s dangerous to innocently believe that such a man would really be concerned for the welfare of anyone but himself, let alone devote his life to liberating mankind. But then, you could hardly collect a billion dollars by promising people quick hypnotic highs and humiliating slavery.

THE BUNKER: Jon, we haven’t heard this story before. Is this something Roos told you directly?

JON: I don’t think I’ve told this story publicly before. I interviewed Roos at length in 1984. I confirmed Mary Sue’s doubts with others who were on the Apollo and witnessed it. Mary Sue was noted for disagreeing with Hubbard and occasionally airing her views loudly.

THE BUNKER: Another fascinating look at Scientology history from Jon Atack. Thank you!

Third, there's this commentary:

Well, here it is second hand from the late great Alan Walter and the Stably exterior with full perception thread:

Possibly this was my most embarrassing incident to do with LRH.

It occured on the Original Class VIII course, in Oct 1968.

We were docked in Corfu, a small Greek Island halfway between Greece and Italy.

Each night at 8.00 p.m. LRH gave a lecture.

We were in the main dining room which doubled as the lecture room. Behind LRH were the picture windows facing out to the docks across the way.

Thus there were an approx 300 of the upper level SO Staff and Class VIII students crammed into this room - facing Hubbard and Mary-Sue who sat alongside LRH - so except for LRH and MSH we all viewed the activities outside the windows.

Each night at around 8.30 pm there was a ferry from Corfu to Brindisi that would leave. It was very punctual. There was a lot of clanging and banging and the reving of engines and the ferry would come chugging past us - the sounds are probably still on the tapes.

Of course this pissed LRH off - he would turn and glare at the offending ferry boat.

Any way one night at the exact time there was the usual clanging and banging and the reving of engines the chugging past us noise.

LRH does not turn his head but stares straight us and proceeds to give us how he is exterior with full perceptics - and describes the ferry, etc. He was really puffed up with his ability to demonstrate his exterior with full perceptics.

The only problem was that night a tug boat towing a garbage scow was went past the windows.

We all witnessed it - the emperor was naked!!!

There was deathly silence in the room - the room went very solid. No one looked at another.

Later on only Fred Fairchild, Nev Chamberlin and I dare speak about it. But every staff member and future Class VIII were given a major withhold that night.

Alan

Quite telling, don'tcha think? Especially when given with this quote by another late great:

“Accuracy is the twin brother of honesty; inaccuracy, of dishonesty.”

– Nathaniel Hawthorne –​

What can we make of this excerpt? I come up with three scenarios:

A) Ron is delusional, whether chemically induced or not...

B) Ron is lying...

C) Ron AND OTHERS lie to rip off the delusional...

You decide...but wait!! Just one more parting shot!!

Here's a little blurb from DartSmohen and the What overt has LRH, DM, OSA, Scientology or a Scientology staff member done to you?...it's about Ron being exterior, too!!

In the 1950's Hubbard, being the serial womaniser he was, tried it on with my mother at our house one day. She resisted and he became angry.:omg:

Unfortunately for Hubbard my grandfather was in the house. He walked in, picked Hubbard up by the shirt front, marched him to the front door, smacked him in the eye and threw him down the path. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Like most bullies, Hubbard was a craven coward. He ran crying to his car and drove off.:melodramatic:

The next day he went into the org in Fitzroy Street with a black eye. When asked how he got it he told the staff that he had baan so exterior that he had walked into a door! They were soooooooo impressed!:puke: :puke:

Whilst my mother's partner (later my stepfather) was devoted to Hubbard, had he got wind of Hubbard's antics, he would have hospitalised him.:angry:

Hubbard was terrified that the story might come out and in propitiation gave my stepfather a two seater car as a gift.:bowdown: :bowdown:

My mother never said anything about it to anyone other than me ans asked me to keep silent about it.

Hubbard knew I knew. It was always a good card to have up my sleeve and there were a few times when Hubbard stepped in to mitigate some ethics action against me.:wink2:

And Dart Smohen, once again, from The Dart Smohen Story on Paul's Rabbit page (this may be another recollection of Alan Walter's post above...or an all new example of la OT des OTs being exterior!)

Hubbard’s “exterior perception”

The tech trained members of the crew attended the live lectures along with the students, which were held nightly in the B Deck Lounge. I remember Hubbard going on about how exterior he was, how he could see the harbour, how clear it all was. In the meantime, those of us who were sitting there, looking through the windows behind him could see this dirty grey ship passing by VERY close to us!

Now what do you think about Ron being "exterior"?

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
" From this there was the "One Shot Clear" routine of "Be Three Feet Behind Your Head" that exteriorized 50% of the people which is what The Creation of Human Ability is all about the famous two routes, R1 and R2, where R1 is "Be Three Feet Behind Your Head" and that's it and if that doesn't work then the long and laborious route two or R2 is done......"

maybe 50% of the people is really 0% of the people...................better build a bridge......:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

a real loooong one too. :laugh:

guanoloco

As-Wased
maybe 50% of the people is really 0% of the people...................better build a bridge......:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

a real loooong one too. :laugh:

Not only better build a bridge but, for God's Sake, build a better bridge!

...er...wait a minute...I've heard that before....hmmmmmmmm...

Gib

Crusader
Oh yeah...that 50% thing...that's Hubbard's claim.

Auditors unite.

I have a homework assignment for all auditors including COS auditors, freezone auditors and indie auditors.

Here is your assignment:

go out and ask everybody you meet to "to be three feet behind of your head".

report your results here. How many went exterior, how many did not.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Auditors unite.

I have a homework assignment for all auditors including COS auditors, freezone auditors and indie auditors.

Here is your assignment:

And how many times your interlocutor knocked you three feet back on your ass... :yes:

Gib

Crusader
And how many times your interlocutor knocked you three feet back on your ass... :yes:

well, it's not just one person, in fact it's many staff members and many public,

Karen depicts it here in "Gang Bang", but it's also the gang bang of success stories, which the COS every week sends out magazines of "success stories", so it's the sheeple effect as well. Others do scientology, so can you. It's the COS's own created "yelp", if you know what I mean. It's constant reinforcement, gang bang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLJZkLr5Ccg

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
A person can do the Military Remote Viewing Psychic Training Course offered for free on Youtube, I don't know if Ingo Swann had a hand in this one or not. If there were any real Scilon OT's around wouldn't their top priority have been to go out looking for Ron to see about his well being?

[h=1]Remote Viewing Psychic Training Co.[/h]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVmqdodLWdM

Auditors unite.

Here is your assignment:

out of twentyseven six went exterior

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
out of twentyseven six went exterior

The only time Scientology tech exteriorized me was with the "be 3ft..." command. The guy who said it to me timed it perfectly in the midst of some complex dialog that already had me reeling and when I heard the command I felt the entire, perceivable universe shoot forward leaving me flailing in space for only a second or two but then I felt an aromaticity kick in that pulled me frightfully back into my body. It never worked on me again, however.

pkatz

Patron with Honors
A person can do the Military Remote Viewing Psychic Training Course offered for free on Youtube, I don't know if Ingo Swann had a hand in this one or not. If there were any real Scilon OT's around wouldn't their top priority have been to go out looking for Ron to see about his well being?

Ed Dames, the instructor on the video, was a frequent guest on Art Bell's Coast to Coast late night radio show in the early 2000's, and Dames' subject was always Remote Viewing, IIRC.

One night a caller to the show asked Dames if RV had any connection to Scientology. His answer was "no." Most definitely a lie. Ingo Swann was also mentioned by Bell in relation to RV, but no mention of scn.

Dames also RV'd the future and declared that Osama bin Laden would definitely be dead within a year, which would put his death no later then 2003 or 2004. Oops!

He revealed a couple of other definitely-in-the-near-future events which of course didn't happen. And that he RV'd Satan! At about this point in the show my attention started to wander...

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ed Dames, the instructor on the video, was a frequent guest on Art Bell's Coast to Coast late night radio show in the early 2000's, and Dames' subject was always Remote Viewing, IIRC.

One night a caller to the show asked Dames if RV had any connection to Scientology. His answer was "no." Most definitely a lie. Ingo Swann was also mentioned by Bell in relation to RV, but no mention of scn.

Dames also RV'd the future and declared that Osama bin Laden would definitely be dead within a year, which would put his death no later then 2003 or 2004. Oops!

He revealed a couple of other definitely-in-the-near-future events which of course didn't happen. And that he RV'd Satan! At about this point in the show my attention started to wander...

Whut, your disbelief suspender broken? :laugh:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only time I went exterior in Scientology is when I left the building for good! I GOT THE HELL OUT OF THE CULT!

I heard people talk about they actually were looking down on their body in the auditing room. How can that be without EYES to see? That makes no sense to me - so can anyone explain how one can see with NO EYES???

I believed exteriorization to mean - "that disconnected from the upsets about life feeling" - I did not know the nut bag was trying to get us to leave our fricken bodies! LOL

Well, ole HubTubb went exterior alright...with a little vistarel in his system and perhaps some "help" from Captain Black Heart Miscavige - he sure went exterior!! Thank GOD!

Now, if only Black Heart Captain Miscavige would go exterior...the rest of the SLAVES in the Scientology CULT could possibly go free! LOL:wink2:

guanoloco

As-Wased
The only time I went exterior in Scientology is when I left the building for good! I GOT THE HELL OUT OF THE CULT!

I heard people talk about they actually were looking down on their body in the auditing room. How can that be without EYES to see? That makes no sense to me - so can anyone explain how one can see with NO EYES???

I believed exteriorization to mean - "that disconnected from the upsets about life feeling" - I did not know the nut bag was trying to get us to leave our fricken bodies! LOL

Well, ole HubTubb went exterior alright...with a little vistarel in his system and perhaps some "help" from Captain Black Heart Miscavige - he sure went exterior!! Thank GOD!

Now, if only Black Heart Captain Miscavige would go exterior...the rest of the SLAVES in the Scientology CULT could possibly go free! LOL:wink2:

This is a good point...why would a spiritual entity have vision restricted to a spacially oriented entity? Why wouldn't the spiritual entity be able to see spherecly in all directions simultaneously? The whole idea of eyes and a direction would only apply to a physical orientation...right?

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Personally, I was not able to see anything other than the overwhelming perception of nothingness with an accompanying extreme, frightful loss of havingness at which point I freaked and involuntarily pulled myself firmly back into my body and I've never gotten out since. That was in 1972. I had never heard of the process before which, I suppose, is why it worked on me being it caught me unprepared and entirely by surprise. People have used the command on me since with no effect.