What's new

L, Ron whining, whining, whining about his impotence - 1946

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
Thank you very much.
I didn't know the hubs ran off with his boat and all of his money too!
As if losing his redhead to-be Mother of Satan wasn't bad enough.

The sex and magic kind of culties don't really surprise me anymore, but it's incredibly fascinating how some of these people weaved their crazyness into their daily lives and got away with a bunch of crazy.
No wonder conspiracy theorists a going crazy about this stuff. A Satan/Military Industrial Complex sandwich. Jolly good show!

Anonycat

Crusader
Thank you very much.
I didn't know the hubs ran off with his boat and all of his money too!
As if losing his redhead to-be Mother of Satan wasn't bad enough.

The sex and magic kind of culties don't really surprise me anymore, but it's incredibly fascinating how some of these people weaved their crazyness into their daily lives and got away with a bunch of crazy.
No wonder conspiracy theorists a going crazy about this stuff. A Satan/Military Industrial Complex sandwich. Jolly good show!

It seems that LaFayette overcame his long-term penis problems with Satanism, massive drug use, orgies (in that setting), and a quest to conjure the Whore of Babylon and Anti-Christ. Go Freezone LOL! Yes, that is the root of scientology. And stealing shit to make it all happen.

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
It seems that LaFayette overcame his long-term penis problems with Satanism, massive drug use, orgies (in that setting), and a quest to conjure the Whore of Babylon and Anti-Christ. Go Freezone LOL! Yes, that is the root of scientology. And stealing shit to make it all happen.

Gotta admit, dude had some wits pulling that scam off.
But then, he also got a bunch of Maroccan military killed in his efforts to get a foot in the door toward overthrowing their government.
Though the first bit is a bit elaborate for Pecker Tech.

The crazy is strong with him.

Anonycat

Crusader
Gotta admit, dude had some wits pulling that scam off.
But then, he also got a bunch of Maroccan military killed in his efforts to get a foot in the door toward overthrowing their government.
Though the first bit is a bit elaborate for Pecker Tech.

The crazy is strong with him.

I've never heard that he had wits because he stole shit, nor anything to do with the Moroccan government.

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors

SonatheFixer

Patron with Honors
I think Morocco is a Kingdom....still?

Here is something written about Hubbard....and Morocco.

http://jprschaefer.blogspot.com/2006/04/scientology-morocco.html

Excerpt:
The demise of Scientology Morocco came the following year, in August 1972, when a second major attempt was made on the life of the king. As the king was flying back from Europe, two Moroccan F-15 fighter jets opened fire on his plane. The king famously instructed his pilot to radio the fighter pilots and tell them that the king was dead and that the plane should be allowed to land so they could all celebrate. The fighter pilots were deceived. Once the king was safe on the ground a massive reprisal was launched. When General Oufkir was found guilty of leading the attempted coup, he and his followers were ruthlessly hunted down, along with their family members, friends, and acquaintances.

This reminds me there is a book published by Malika Oufkir, the daughter of General Oufkir called La Prisoniere. It is an account of how the whole family were arrested and thrown into prison for 20 years, never to be released. The youngest was 18 months old at the time.

The book was a good read, but details some of the barbarity of these regimes. No wonder people want to off them.

SonatheFixer

Patron with Honors
Just to add...

Excerpt From Wikipedia:

[h=3]Reign of King Hassan II[/h]Main article: Hassan II of Morocco

The Mausoleum of Mohammed V in Rabat.​

The Kasbah of the Udayas in Rabat.​

Upon the death of King Mohammed, Hassan II became King of Morocco on 3 March 1961. Morocco held its first general elections in 1963. However, Hassan declared a state of emergency and suspended parliament in 1965. In 1971, there was a failed attempt to depose the king and establish a republic. A truth commission set up in 2005 to investigate human rights abuses during his reign confirmed nearly 10,000 cases, ranging from death in detention to forced exile. Some 592 people were recorded killed during Hassan's rule according to the truth commission.

Sorry folks, my ability to post here is still a little screwy, which explains the weird symbols and text included above.

Anonycat

Crusader
TL;DR. How did he kill people to overthrow their government? He couldn't even get a boner, let alone head up an overthrow. Please explain.

I saw you WTF my comment.

TL;DR. How did he kill people to overthrow their government? He couldn't even get a boner, let alone head up an overthrow. Please explain.

Please explain what your link means. Okay? Thanks.

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
I said that. He definitely didn't get people killed directly. I was very wrong about that.
There's a lengthy bit about the whole Co$ Morocco episode in the book "Going Clear", of which i have the audio book downloaded from YouTube. Something like 530 minutes of audio, so not easy to browse through.

Would be great if anyone with the book could chime in.
Anyway, i feel a right fool for posting it.

Leland

Crusader
Excerpt:

This reminds me there is a book published by Malika Oufkir, the daughter of General Oufkir called La Prisoniere. It is an account of how the whole family were arrested and thrown into prison for 20 years, never to be released. The youngest was 18 months old at the time.

The book was a good read, but details some of the barbarity of these regimes. No wonder people want to off them.

It is very "tribal" in some of those countries.....

General Oufkir tried to overthrow the King......

Generally, Kings don't like that...and he start killing people...?

Apparently Hubbard was trying to help the ruler of Morocco find traitors in his regime....(with E-Meters )....but made the mistake of doing so via General Oufkir.....who was the leader of the traitors.......LOL.

Hubbard had set up a Sea Org Land Base in Morocco.....but was given 24 hours to leave the Country, after a second or third attempt on the King's life....

At least that is what I get from what I've read.....a bit more complicated than that....

Leland

Crusader
I said that. He definitely didn't get people killed directly. I was very wrong about that.
There's a lengthy bit about the whole Co$ Morocco episode in the book "Going Clear", of which i have the audio book downloaded from YouTube. Something like 530 minutes of audio, so not easy to browse through.

Would be great if anyone with the book could chime in.
Anyway, i feel a right fool for posting it.

I don't know why you should....Just a bit of "shooting from the hip..."

I don't believe there is anything on ESMB about this indecent....

With Rhodesia, Greece and Morocco....that is 3 Governments Hubbard tried to fuck with....not counting Operation Snow White...here in the States....At which time he hid behind the scenes....and had other's do his bidding...

The Clam Bake link is very interesting...as it gives info on what was happening at the time...with tech and the SO.

Seems someone should do a Freedom of Information Request....and see if any new docs can be dug up.....

Sounds like a bunch of crazy stuff going on....regards Morocco....the SO girl on the Apollo that was killed....and Hubbard....at that time....

Not really much on the Web about it.....

A covered up death....

Moroccans killed.....

Need a FOIA...request ....and get some more docs about it.......

Leland

Crusader
That Operation Clambake link is great....

First time I read the Hubbard had a motorcycle accident....and broke some bones....

That information sure isn't in any Ron Mag.....:no:

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
To go back a bit I don't remember that anyone mentioned how Jack Parson died. That was another curious thing.

Summarised from an anonymous website found by [strike]magic[/strike] Google and then lost again:

In June 1952, Parsons and his new wife, Marjorie Cameron, were set to travel to Mexico. Evidence suggests that Parsons was planning to go and live there, never to come back to the US. The day before their departure, he received a rush order of explosives, supposedly for a movie.

On June 17, 1952 at 5:08 pm, two explosions ripped through the “Parsonage,” severely injuring Parsons. A susequent investigation concluded that Parsons had been mixing fulminate of mercury when he accidentally dropped the mixing container, resulting in the initial explosion, which then set off the another explosion via additional chemicals in his workshop. That said, being extremely experienced with explosives and always taking appropriate safety measures, many who knew and worked with him argue that he would not have been so careless.

After being dragged out of the house by the neighbors, he was rushed to the hospital and died thirty minutes later. He was only 37 years old. His mother, upon hearing of his accident, committed suicide.

Was Jack Parson's death one of the first of the dozens of unexplained mysterious accidents that kept happening to people in Hubbard's circle?