What's new

LA Sheriff's Deputy, Under Official Inquiry for Endorsing Expensive Scientology

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
BacaScientology.png

Head Honcho Los Angeles Sheriff gives "Way to Happiness" a plug while sadistic abuse goes on at INT Base with hundreds still in lock down unable to pass through the gates.....

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sheriff Lee Baca in uniform~~used on Scientology asites as a PR shot

003-sheriff-baca-speaks-at-scientology-los-angeles-opening.jpg

Let's forget about the ABUSE, the abuse of fleeing Sea Org members where they are captured back, let's forget about the numerous and repeated Stories of the Dungeon (SP Hole)..... all the reports of the atrocities, the sadism, without Law Enforcement intervention can only mean one thing.
Sheriff Lee Baca is in cahoots

freethinker

Sponsor
Sheriff Lee Baca is promoting Scientology in his uniform. How did this one slip by? this needs to be included in the investigation - yes?
BacaScientology.png

Head Honcho Los Angeles Sheriff gives "Way to Happiness" a plug while sadistic abuse goes on at INT Base with hundreds still in lock down unable to pass through the gates.....

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
There's a reason some of them (sheriffs) should not have guns and bullets~

LOL Factoid # 871~ The Google search for the Image 'footbullet's first page brings up at least two images of Tommy "The Twitch" Davis.... :roflmao:

:clap::clap:

:whistling:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Sheriff Lee Baca is promoting Scientology in his uniform. How did this one slip by? this needs to be included in the investigation - yes?

Nope. Sheriff Baca is an elected official and has sole discretion when & where he can attend an event in uniform.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rupert Murdoch owned the British Police Department ('and' Scotland Yard). While David Miscaviage merely owns the Los Angeles Police Dept. ('and' the Riverside County Board of Supervisors).

David Miscaviage is small potatoes (not counting his owning of a huge portion of all three branches of the United States Government).

The only thing on par with Scientology's evil, is Scientology's brilliance, in terms of it's near-unparalleled ability to corrupt government individuals by way of the carrot, or by way of the stick. In the secret & silence of darkness for cover.

We say 'unparalleled' though Murdoch's media empire came close.

Thank goodness Scientology would never even imagine hacking private phones or bribing government officials, or blackmailing judges and juries and the like.

Whew. We may have just dodged a real bullet.

Apocalyptic

Wow the church hasn't respond? There's a shocker.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
The more footbullets the better !

Seeing that pic of Davie boy standing next to another person surely shows what a little squirt he is.

While Davie surely shot down his 'enemies" from within the cult he also managed in the same fell swoop to blow out most of the competent people ( left ) - or they blew in the aftermath.

davie left himself devoid of competent people with real life experience so now he gets this stupid shit of a police officer in uniform on church promo as if it were some great "coup". Footbullet, again.

No wonder Davie self medicates on alcohol every night so he can get some sleep.

The self destruct of his ittle cult is fun to watch.

The membership numbers plunge and the income flops.....instead of a " religion " will it become a real estate company under the guise of a religion ( not original )? LOL !

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
I knew someone named Ben Ring when I was in Scn. Back in 1985/86. He was an SO kid about 3 years old at the time. I wonder if it is the same person. Does anyone have a picture of this flyer?

It's gotta be the same guy; that name's not that common.

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Sheriff Lee Baca in uniform~~used on Scientology asites as a PR shot

003-sheriff-baca-speaks-at-scientology-los-angeles-opening.jpg

Let's forget about the ABUSE, the abuse of fleeing Sea Org members where they are captured back, let's forget about the numerous and repeated Stories of the Dungeon (SP Hole)..... all the reports of the atrocities, the sadism, without Law Enforcement intervention can only mean one thing.
Sheriff Lee Baca is in cahoots

The pic of Sheriff Baca ( speaking from the scn podium) didn't show up on the
'reply" button, but I think that this picture should be tacked to every telephone pole in Los Angeles.

This could be an effort done neighborhood by neighborhood by those who protest.
I used "telephone pole" tech while I lived in LA. Usually RTC recruitment posters ( home made and seedy) on poles surrounding area 'traditional' churches. ( no Internet then).

This effort helped to keep them out of a site that they were lusting for in Altadena.

Challenge

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Sheriff Lee Baca in uniform~~used on Scientology asites as a PR shot

The pic of Sheriff Baca ( speaking from the scn podium) didn't show up on the
'reply" button, but I think that this picture should be tacked to every telephone pole in Los Angeles.

This could be an effort done neighborhood by neighborhood by those who protest.
I used "telephone pole" tech while I lived in LA. Usually RTC recruitment posters ( home made and seedy) on poles surrounding area 'traditional' churches. ( no Internet then).

This effort helped to keep them out of a site that they were lusting for in Altadena.

Challenge

Is Sheriff Baca 8 feet tall? Or was that a miniature podium designed to make the dainty asthmatic dwarf David Miscavige look normal?