Lack of Response From OT VIIs & OT VIIIs

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
This was sent from the Flag Office in Los Angeles on 1/27/10:

Dear OT VIIs and OT VIIIs,

Everyone of you knows the need to make more OTs for this planet and why we need your help to get 10,000 people onto Solo NOTs.

I was sent on a Sea Org Mission here to work with you, but I will be frank, the response I’m getting from 800 OTs at the top of the Bridge, its not quite what I was expecting.

I’m seeing from your answers, for those that have answered, that you are definitely busy, and truly, I wouldn’t expect less from free beings like you and completely pan-determined individuals. But I’ve got to tell you, the making of OTs, and pulling people up to the top of the Bridge, where you are, this is not something “someone else” is going to do.

You are part of the team, you truly are part of the equation. Without you, meaning ALL OT VIIs and OT VIIIs, together, in comm, pushing to make this target, this is nearly impossible. And, of course, this is not the expected response - at all.

I’m sending this to ALL of you because even though some of you are working to make this happen, & in comm, you are a group of OTs, the ONLY group at this level.

Look around, watch the news for 10 mins, I don’t need to say more. LRH said this:

“Obsessive individualism and a failure to organize were responsible for our getting into the state we got into.” – LRH HCO PL “AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL CLEARS”

I need everyone's products now. You are counted on. No matter if you are out of town or if you are already working on other projects we are still counting on you to come through. WE DO NEED AN ARRIVAL FROM YOU.

This is not really going to happen until EVERYONE helps and that means you with your shoulder to the wheel - and I need everyone of you to be OT and MAKE THIS happen.

Answer this email and come into the LA FSC office this week.

ML, Public Officer FSO Sea Org Mission I/C into the WUS

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Even while in, that email would send me screaming. I hated that type of demanding attitude. These OTVIIs & OTVIIIs are probably busy on the basics, busy being in session, busy working to pay off their debt to get where they are and yet they are being told they must yet do one more thing.

If the CofS would pull it's head out of it's ass, maybe they would realize the "why" as to getting 10,000 on OTVII.

Good twin

Floater
Even while in, that email would send me screaming. I hated that type of demanding attitude. These OTVIIs & OTVIIIs are probably busy on the basics, busy being in session, busy working to pay off their debt to get where they are and yet they are being told they must yet do one more thing.

If the CofS would pull it's head out of it's ass, maybe they would realize the "why" as to getting 10,000 on OTVII.

If the CofS pulled it's head out of it's ass, would it still be CofS? :confused2:

skydog

Patron Meritorious
This should send a few more OT's heading for the hills. Lets see, what should I do today? A) Go see some pissant at FSO and be told what a piece of shit I am or; B) Something else. Answer: B

Nice of him to remind them to check out the news. Lets see, there is Rex Fowler, Senator Xenaphone, fraud conviction in France, lawsuits, the SP Times, etc, etc,. There is lots of good reading out there. It also is a correct answer to the first question.

Note how this was sent by an unnamed Public Officer. Is the turnover rate that high that they can't even assign an email account to a named individual. They can't afford to take the chance that someone will call and ask for someone that has blown.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Me tooooooo!! So glad not to be under that duress any longer.

I remember one night when I was getting auditing at AOLA, they were doing some photo shoot and wanted every public on base not actually in session to be a part of the shoot. Needless to say, I wasn't a very happy camper that particular evening and they were really nagging me to be in the shoot. Like that was a good idea - let's have someone with bad indicators be in the shoot. :duh:

My FSM was also auditing on OT V at the time, so she was with me when they were nagging me (she was due to go in session an minute, so she was off the hook). She finally looked at the person and said very nicely, "this isn't a good time for Kathy to be in a photo shoot of happy public".

The person stopped nagging me. I so wanted to tell the person to F off and get the F out of my face.

I can't stand demanding or nagging. :melodramatic:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Short version:
"Dear OT VIIs and VIIIs,
You *WILL* be Slavemakers.
That is the price of Total Freedom".
ML, Public Officer FSO Sea Org Mission I/C into the WUS

Div6

Crusader
[TL\DR version]

Hey,

My stats suck and I have no idea how to get my products. And I am taking a lot of heat for it. So I am dumping my hat on you, and will make you wrong for not wearing my hat, as well as all of your other hats....you are supposed to be OT's, but if I KR you you will get another 12.5 added to your TE.

[/TL\DR version]

T

TheSneakster

Well, I just don't see myself crying on behalf of the poor, nameless staff member who wrote that pitiful plea.

The combined effect of all the crush regging, cumulative lies, abuse of public, word of mouth from same, Anonymous, the Old Guard Critics, the Independents, ESMB are have begun the avalanche of fleeing OT Public.

Like Churchill, I'm not willing to call this the Beginning of the End, but I do believe it is certainly the End of the Beginning, as it were.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

T

TheSneakster

I remember one night when I was getting auditing at AOLA, they were doing some photo shoot and wanted every public on base not actually in session to be a part of the shoot.

Kathy,

Do I understand correctly that they emptied out the course rooms during study period, as well ?

In blatant violation of HCO PLs What Is A Course? & Courses, Their Ideal Scene, both High Crime PLs?

Just so DM could have a photo showing tons of public ?

What year was this, please ?

Was this during The Golden Age of Tech, when courses were supposed to be the most standard ever before ?

Surely this was after I got illegally removed from my post(s) as SHSBC Course Admin and Tech Films I/C ASHO Foundation around Nov 1994 ?

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Mockingbird6

Patron with Honors
Why Church can't get participation

"As ye sow, so shall ye reap" Galatians 6:7

They have sowed (sown?) ridges, and they are reaping ridges.

Feral

Rogue male
I used to hate that constant nagging when I was on VII.

The problem the SO have is the only way they can get people on lines is through FSMs, that's FSMs that they refuse to pay the FSMC to. So they make it an elig point, that is they say to the customers they already have that are paying about $35,000 PA to be on the level, "hey to continue with this level you MUST give us more customers".

Why can't the SO reges get people onto Solo Nots? Because the public just don't trust them enough to even answer the phone when they call. But once you're on the level you've invested so much effort that the threat of being thrown off is unbearable so they threaten you to get them more public and the public believe other public.

I had a big problem in that I could only convince people to do the level if I thought it was the best thing for them, so threatening me didn't work.

SNIIP

Nice of him to remind them to check out the news. Lets see, there is Rex Fowler, Senator Xenaphone, fraud conviction in France, lawsuits, the SP Times, etc, etc,. There is lots of good reading out there. It also is a correct answer to the first question.

And that is precisely what the missing OTees have been watching! I bet their dying to get back to Flag, as well as putting ALL their friends in harms way.:happydance:

Last edited:

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors
This should send a few more OT's heading for the hills. Lets see, what should I do today? A) Go see some pissant at FSO and be told what a piece of shit I am or; B) Something else. Answer: B

Note how this was sent by an unnamed Public Officer. Is the turnover rate that high that they can't even assign an email account to a named individual. They can't afford to take the chance that someone will call and ask for someone that has blown.

Skydog, you are hilarious! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I am wondering what happened to poor Marie??? :floor:

And I wonder if this, yet unnamed, Public Officer will soon join her fate??

:floor::floor:

After all, the PO started out in Non-Existence, and from the sounds of the email...... she/he's not doing too well........soooooooo.....I'm definitely seeing a dirty grey rag in her/his future. But not to worry.........the next condition after that is DOUBT .....maybe there the lightbulb can start to glow......

Loving this thread,

T&H

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

Look around, watch the news for 10 mins, I don’t need to say more. LRH said this:.....

I think this message should have said "look around, read ESMB or OCMB or WWP for 10 minutes. Need I say more?".

Maybe those OTs are beginning to see the light!

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Does anyone else want to just yell out:

"Jesus Christ, will you let them actually pay for all that crap you regged them for without bugging them every waking moment?"