ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

LAPD Investigating Alexander Jentzsch's Death

Discussion in 'Fair Game and Disconnection Victims' started by Michele_B, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Markus

Markus Silver Meritorious Patron

BIG HUG to YOU Karen :bighug::bow: and one day when I will be in the United States I will take you to dinner and we will sail out to the ocean sharing memories of Uwe and Alexander.

Much Love

2. Karen#1

Karen#1 Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you dear Markus.
    Throwing rose petals and wreaths symbolically into the ocean gives one an emotional feeling of sadness but mixed with comfort.
    It will be my treat,

I am just talking to ANOTHER INT base escapee to see if he can help on more on information on UWE and the time he fled. I am hoping for good news for you on this new comm line.

♥♥♥♥love to you ♥♥♥♥dear Marcus.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  3. Sharone Stainforth

Sharone Stainforth Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you Karen.

Death is very irreversible.And in Scientology Daddies are in very short supply, as are Mummy's.

Auditors, Ethics Officers and Handlers are the lot of Scientology children.

It's a crying shame.

I hope by publicly sharing your son's life and death, it will save other lives.I don't want any more children to have to grow up in this way.

:rose: For Alexander

4. jenni with an eye

jenni with an eye Silver Meritorious Patron

It doesn't seem to matter which way I look at what happened to Alexander as I always come to the same conclusion.

The cofs, OSA, the in - laws & the so called wife are all responsible for what happened here.

It is criminal the way that they use & :hide: behind their 'religion' as the excuse for such undeniable neglect.

It is inexcusable the way that they can spend the $$ covering their own :moon: but could not spare the time or $$ to get Alexander to a doctor. Totally disgusting.

For a bunch of so called scientologists they obviously missed the point in the Code of Honour -

"Never desert a comrade in need, in danger or in trouble."

Hey cofs, osa, the in-laws & wife why didn't / don't you actually practice what you preach.

This makes me so :angry: & so very :sad:

:scnsucks: :scnsucks: :scnsucks:

For you Karen :heartflower:

5. Karen#1

Thank you Sharone and Jenny
    The bottom line is this.

Scientology INC has blood on its hands.

No matter the identity and intentions of the M.D., no matter Alexander valiantly trying drugs and methadone to handle, he had no MOM.

I am an affluent Art Dealer. I could have had the best of Medicine for Alexander I could have gotten to the bottom of his maladies had I been permitted to do my duties as a mother.

The Church manipulated Alexander against me. David Miscavige, vengeful that I shamed his abuse and violence over and over on the WEB, decided to retaliate on me and he is more guilty than anyone at OSA as he single handedly runs OSA ~~ his execution arm. Did he really think he would shut me up ?:no::no::no:

The David Miscavige enablers, known as Scientology Inc poisoned Alexander against me. He told various friends how he weakly tried to argue the Disconnection and get back in touch with me here and there and OSA asserted over and over, "But she could do A to E and come back in good standing, she does not CARE for you, she prefers to post on the WEB, than follow her SP declare instructions and do A to E." !!!! Then they encouraged him to spy on me and report it to OSA.
    Get a child to spy on their own parent for OSA !

No wonder Documentary Film production companies are getting aboard a la Tony Ortega style to document and disseminate the abuse....

Like everything in Scientology there is a "hierarchy". A Seniority of position, directly proportionate to DOMINANCE.

Even the Sea Org nurseries had seniority.
    The Senior execs has their children isolated from the kids of rank and file Sea Org Members. How bizarre is that ?
    Picture below is "CMO nursery" because these were the kids of "Senior Execs". 2 nannies to 20 kids instead of 1 nanny for 60 kids.
    No matter their smiling faces, they had no dad, no mom. Family time was cut off.
    How DARE ONE ASK FOR FAMILY TIME (1 hour a day) , WHEN THERE IS PLANET TO CLEAR ?
    These were kids that grew up orphaned, sometimes their parent or parents sent off to Clearwater or Melbourne, or St. Hill United Kingdom while the little orphaned child languished in "CMO nursery."
    Alexander is in Red and white.

[​IMG]

Although I gave all kinds of excuses at why I was routing out of the Sea Org, cutting off family time was one of the last straws for me.

Scientology INC HATES families. Destroy the nucleus family. Cut off family time, siphon off kids from their parents ~~ to this day. The beat goes on.

Fly high with the angels Alexander

6. BunnySkull

BunnySkull Silver Meritorious Patron

What an amazing photo, thanks for posting this picture Karen. You are so right about photos or seeing the faces giving "mass" to the entire situation. I look at this photo and wonder what became of these innocent CMO orphans. Karen I know you were working 20 hours a day and barely had time with Alex, but do you know the names of some of these children or their parents? I think it could be important to ID them if possible. I wonder how many went from the nursery, to cadet, to SO. If you life has been lived entirely inside the bubble, and even your immediate family is in the bubble, what chance do you have? No one outside of the cult even knows you exist. Your entire universe is contained within. I just like to see their names be spoken or written in the outside world so people do know they exist. If they have been sentenced to living from birth till now in cult I think it's important we make sure their names and existence is at least acknowledged in some way.

It's amazing how adults, who joined after 18, have managed to virtually disappear after years within the organization. This happens regularly - no one not even family if there is any have any clue where they are or how they are doing. If this can happen to adults, who lived outside the cult during their formative years, what chance does a child who knows nothing but the cult have? Alex was lucky to have a Mom on the outside, he was doubly lucky to have a mother savvy and hardworking enough to become financially successful (no easy feat as a single mom in LA who had spent years in the cult.) But the cult couldn't bare to let him take advantage of these blessings, which would have saved his life.

The idea of spending your entire life within the cult, makes you a virtual ghost in the real world.

(Does any one know if kids in this situation would have gotten social security numbers or any other types of recognition in the outside world? I've heard the cult wants to avoid oversight or questions from authorities whenever possible so I can imagine keeping these children's existence hidden would go along with that. Cult certainly doesn't want some nosey social worker checking if they are getting adequate care, supervision or education!)

Fly high with the angels Alexander
    [/QUOTE]

7. Karen#1

Bunny Skull
    Here you go ~~~
    [​IMG]

Top Row
    Richard Lingenfelter, Unknown, Darren Bolstad, Michie Alcock, Ryan Backus Natalie Lingenfelter, Vanessa Conner, Raleigh Pruett, Lauren, Melissa Sutter

Bottom row:
    I think the little girl covering her face is Jenna Miscavige, Kimberley Alcock, Benjamin Rinder, Anthony Bolstad, Alexander Jentzsch
    Unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, Mareka Backus

Mareka is now a young lady and has had a child with John Brousseau who have the most riveting accounts of prison like atrocities at INT Base. He REALLY opened up to Tony Ortega
    http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_john_brousseau_tom_cruise.php

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/07/scientology_john_brousseau_mareka_james.php

Now Mareka, the little girl at the end of the bottom row was interviewed for PANORAMA and gave a sizzling interview on Disconnection ~~here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4PDZt74adg
    Starting at 56.26

8. BunnySkull

Big thanks Karen.

You mention Mareka and I see on the list of names hers was Backus then, and a little boy named Ryan Backus. Is this her brother? Ive seen her as "Mareka James" on Martys blog and she also has a sister. Is Hayden James an adoptive step father? (I apologize I'm on my iPad and can't watch the video interviews you linked, but I will tmrw on my desktop computer.) I was thinking she may be talking about disconnection due to pos disconnection from her father?

I hope Mike's son, Ben, is able to join his father some day on the outside. I have a feeling Ben and Alex shared many things in common.

Thanks again Karen, for all the amazing work and you preserverence. You are making a huge difference.

9. CarmeloOrchards

CarmeloOrchards Crusader

just download the YouTube app.

10. BunnySkull

It's also a matter of connection speed at my current location. I hate having to deal with constant buffering, start & stop. i do have the you tube at, I dont have adobe flash which means I never see the videos embedded by posters but if I quote their post I can get the direct link.

As I said, I'll watch it tmrw where I have an excellent high speed connection on my computer.

11. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

A friend of mine has the same problem.... it sucks.

12. Megalomaniac

Megalomaniac Silver Meritorious Patron

In Honor of Alexander

When I asked some fellow skydivers to help me do a memorial skydive, and I explained why, they were very happy to do this, and even pay for their own plane ride up, and do the filming for free. We were trying to make an "A", followed by a "J". But, due to our collective skill (still learning!), we just pulled off the "A", and we were pretty satisfied with that. I hope the message of support comes through. As one of the skydivers told me, nobody should have to see their own child die.

:rose:
    mac

13. BunnySkull

So I've decided to do a little research project. I was thinking, first about the 3 kids in the photo who look like the oldest kids in the age group and how even at that tender age they were probably mere months from being out of the nursery and put to work in the cadet org - maybe even SO. Then I realized the same would apply to all the kids in the photo in a few short years.

So for the names that are unfamiliar (for instance know about Ben Rinder & Jenna Miscavige) Im going to see what I can find out.

First up is Richard Lingenfelter. Unfortunately, he shares a name with a very famous astro-physicist so that clouds online search results. But It appears both his parents are on the Indie 500 list, numbers 222 & 223 respectively. I hope maybe this means they left the SO before their son's loyalty was consumed by the cult, but I have no idea. I'm hoping that all are out and not indie parents disconnected from a still in son. Maybe some of the indies out there know if the son is out like his parents?

I should actually bide my time until Smurf swoops in like a cult dox super hero and gives us the details on most of these CMO nursery survivors. Do we have a Smurf signal here?

14. Karen#1

Dear BunnySkull,

Yes, you are right on ! Mareka was Mareka James, the daughter of Haydn and Lucy James. Haydn and I worked at OSA INT at the same time, we even went on mission together. Here's how he looked at the time
    [​IMG]

Haydn was always in the legal division and somehow made David Miscavige angry over some issue. Hence when the order came down, overnight Haydn and Lucy were sent to Birmingham , England to one of the smallest most failing organizations, with orders to "boom" it or else. "Boom" an Org means "make all the statistics go out the roof "(expansion.)

Birmingham is a miserable place in the United Kingdom. Deeply inland, it has no ocean advantages, it rains almost daily and has thick blankets of mist and cloud perpetually. Depressing, dark and so it was chosen on purpose.
    Lucy was pregnant, Haydn and her were shipped to Birmingham and landed in England with nothing, no possessions and no money. They had no car, no home, no furniture, no household goods and few regular clothes.

I recall Haydn telling me the story of how they landed in Birmingham of in the middle of one of the coldest winters in history (the "pipes" routinely burst blockig all plumbing when it is that cold ) The "Church" occupied the upper floor of a huge warehouse located in the warehouse district of the town, an area devoid of people. It had no phone lines and no heat because it couldn’t pay its bills and the property was so big and costly it couldn’t pay its rent. It had around a quarter of a million dollars in debts and few public. Haydn and Lucy were supposed to handle it and “boom the org”.

[​IMG]

Mareka and Katrina ~~ Birmingham days.

I tell you this little anecdote in depth so you understand how common place it is, for Miscavige to wreak his anger and wrath and "relocate" a hapless Sea org member to an outer continent just on his verbal order and whim.

Yes, Ryan is Mareka's brother. Haydn and Lucy are part of the Indie community so Mareka is not disconnected in any way.

You seem to like to see images of these orphaned children.
    I have some videotapes ~~ their birthday parties, their Christmases.
    There is a very moving one of them all dressed up by the Christmas trees singing "Silent Night" and soon. Their little faces. Most would not see Christmas day with their parents.
    I need to learn how to take a video clip, made for VCR and post on Tube.

Good questions Bunny Skull !

15. BunnySkull

Thank you Karen!

Also, one of Karens tech savvy friends in LA needs to give Karen a helping hand to get all the videos and photos she has from her SO and public days, that she wants to share cares, online.

Videos and photos from kids inside the SO are so important to make public. Nothing awakens the compassion and gets the attention of the media and general public than seeing the actual faces of children who have suffered from the abuses of the cult. It could also be a huge comfort to disconnected love ones to be able to see a child or grandchild they were denied being able to visit due to the cults policies or help others put together the pieces of disconnected family members in the cult.

Karen, this is yet another invaluable resource you have. I know a few ex-SO and none of them were able to take any of the photographs with them that documented their years inside the SO. The cult does it's best to ensure you leave with nothing that could document your experiences in the SO. I can only surmise do to you being one of the most highly trained auditors ever, and the wife of Herber, you were allowed more leeway and allowed to photograph and document certain events - even keep some of your mementos. (Could be totally wrong about this but I've seen more photos of CoS events from you than almost all the other exes online combined - they are a scare resource and one of the very rare forms of documentation of life inside the SO)

I've always been amazed that when you consider the number of years many ESMBers spent in the SO and as members (must be thousands combined) how few photographs surface that depict those pivotal years of their lives. Its like a giant blank space when it comes to documentation and I have no doubt that is very much the intention of the cult. ( Besides the fact even affording a camera and film would have been difficult for any underpaid & overworked SO member)

16. Megalomaniac

Re: In Honor of Alexander

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh1FSaCr7Nk

17. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

WOW oh WOW! You did that? How wonderful. I love the sudden quiet when the chute opens. I'm sharing this on FB. :thumbsup:

18. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

19. Megalomaniac

Cool, thanks. Yeah, that's me in the red jumpsuit. There are lots of ways to support each other and also try to improve the situation. I didn't know if this was a good idea, but I'm glad I did it.

I also love the sudden quiet when my parachute opens. :unsure: :fly2:

Sometimes, I'm afraid to communicate. The fear is always bad. It's fear that leads people to buy into disconnection, fear that prevents people from calling for help when it's needed, fear that leads people to cover up crimes. I believe Alexander would be with us today if enough people had been bolder.

To all those still inside Scientology, please take the leap of faith and talk to us exes. We miss you.

Mac

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012