What's new

LAPD Investigating Alexander Jentzsch's Death

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Video of Karen re: Investigation into Alexander's death, getting top billing on LA TV tonight, aired at 11 on KABC Eyewitness News.:
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8741554
Coroner investigating death of Alexander Jentzsch, Church of Scientology International president's s
abclocal.go.com
The L.A. County coroner's office is investigating the death of the son of the Church

Great coverage by KABC

Video is a must see - classic door slam in face.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
They're awaiting toxicology results?

I think you'll find that the first, most obviously toxic thing... is Scientology itself.

You know, there's a saying that an honest politician is one who stays bought. I think it's going to be very interesting to see how far the Corporate Scientology Cult has managed to corrupt city officials. Personally, I think the landscape has changed: even if a person took thirty pieces of silver from Scientology in the past, they can't continue to look the other way and pretend that all is well. Once that tipping point is reached, the easiest way to defend yourself against allegations that you were too cosy with the cult... is to be the one who orders it torn down. LAPDog, or guard dog? We shall see. "Protect and Serve."

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Stan Gerson seems to have covered all that was intended to be covered by what is clearly a PR piece of guff.

He managed to convey that ...

1. There were no problems with Alexanders marriage.
2. Everyone 'that actually mattered' was in attendance (he apparently didn't notice that Karen, Alexander's Mother, was absent).
3. Alexander was really 'happy' prior to his death.
4. Heber is fine ... look at the photo.
5. He 'implied' that Heber and Alexander recorded some music together just a few weeks ago.
6. The ceremony was 'magnificent' ... that in itself is very odd because Alexander was ex SO so why would they even bother? Answer ... they wouldn't, but it would have been appalling out PR and they had to be SEEN to do the right thing.
7. Stan the man already knows exactly how Alexander died ... "a reaction to a prescribed painkiller" and yet the toxicity reports are not back yet.

And ... most importantly he told the flock (indirectly) that whatever they have heard is a pack of lies and this story is the truth and to spread it around.

Textbook tosh.

They must be really worried to go to this extreme.

What this guy is doing here is lying because the church must be protected no matter what it costs.

It is very typical and this is one of the normal behaviours of true believing Scientologists that hurt me most in the case of Uwes suffering and death.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?14804-Wanna-understand-what-happened-to-Uwe-Stuckenbrock

It was my father who lied to me between 2005 and 2008 by not telling me that Uwe had to suffer in the RPF. Of course they lied to him too, but still he would have been able to see that there is something very wrong in his treatment. Well if he would have been able to observe freely what he saw he would have been able to see all the crimes and the cruelty. But he is above all a true believing Scientologist so it is ok to sacrifice your son to this just and important "war". :duh: I'm in contact with more that ten people who observed the crimes which were commited on Uwe - but I'm sure that the CoS would find at least 10 true believers who would lie for OSA in this case.
It is ok for all of them to sacrifice their soul, their honour and honesty.

What else can I say - well my own dad even was spying on me and my actions in the name of OSA chief Germany Jürg Stettler. In a very long conversation with Mr. Stettler after a TV discussion I found out that he knew about many facts of which he could only know through my father. Of course my dad had to write up every little piece of our conversation and in the weeks after Uwe died he suddenly had time for me almost every day. My half-brother Sasha told me that he had to report every conversation with me directly to the OSA guy in Stuttgart Org. This is how they always try to get away with everything - they lie, lie, lie, without any sense of guilt and their Stasi organisation is working day and night collecting and reading one knowledge report after another from the cool aid drinkers just like it happened in Nazi Germany or in the German democratic Repuplic.

Karen if you need someone to tell the authorities how this insane people are operating, how they lie, please let me know - I will write down what I observed when the case of Uwe was "handled" by OSA and send it over to the USA. Show them all the policies where Ron teached his secret service how to act in situations like this. But wait - I think Marty and Mike can do this much better - as far as I know you are in contact with both of them - right?

It is a shame that the authorities in the USA are not able to see that a Mafia like organisation is messing around with them.

Much strenght to you my dear Karen - you are doing a very good job.

Markus

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is sticking out like a glaring beacon in the night is:

The family shows no remorse - typical Scientology "think". No feelings. No compassion.

If they did they would of let Karen know about it and see him and help him. She's the ES PEE? Who died whilst under "their" care???

NO EMPATHY, NO SYMPATHY, NO ABILITY TO be HUMAN:

It is common for mis-emotion (inappropriate emotions) amongst the Scientologists!

Ant pile - full of ants with specific jobs to do. Then they die. Only the QUEEN lives high, waited on hand and foot, birthing new robots to continue with all the work of the nest and feeding the bloated overblown QUEEN.

For what? What is the point? HUH?

I still feel like weeping - for Alexander - for Karen - for Heber - for ALL who are still caught in the 'spider's' web. Like flies - caught - exhausted - aquiescent - waiting for their 'worth' to be devoured, their bodies discarded. When did people become so complacent to enslavement - to self-enslavement - mind body soul?

Oh yeah - it's a trick, a trick that Evil plays on the innocent, fooling them - everyone - into believing that Evil does not exist, and then corrupting those innocents by making them complicit in cloaking the Evil - by having them participate in perpetuating it - and bringing along others.

Everyone finds out too late. Us, them - everyone. It spreads like cancer, devouring the Good, over-taking the Good - Mind, Body, Soul, Humanity. When the body is eventually emptied of any value to the ant pile of co$, IT is discarded without a qualm. Holy crap.

How does this happen to human beings with consciences? Well, lrh/dm/co$/scno happens. Shit happens. No offense, Karen. This kind of Evil effects us all - and my heart just hurts today - for you, for Alexander - for the Evil that just seems to never end when it comes to the co$. :sadsigh: :sadangel: :bigcry:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
After he routed out of the Sea Org in 2010, Alexander left Los Angeles and went to Texas where he took a job with Scientologist David Melrose who owns "United Debt Services LLC" located in Frisco, Texas. (Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex)

David Melrose, another deep Koolaid drinker cut a $350,000 check for "Dallas Ideal Org" some 2 1/2 years ago for the "Church." Alexander flew to Dallas to pick up the check while he worked in the Sea Org, he told me so.

Alexander fled Los Angeles to get out of Los Angeles where Sea Org recruiters were trying to get him back in one year ago. He was now ex SO. 'I am going to Dallas to escape the insanity" were his exact words.

Alexander owned an Acura that I had purchased for him when he was in the Sea Org. This car is registered in Texas to Alexander but shows David Melrose's home address in Frisco.
Google "United Debt Services complaints" if you want to read about this company.

David Melrose fired Alexander only a month before Alexander's death.

Another sleazy company as expected from a die hard kool aid drinker.
Read more
http://dallashomeloansinsider.blogspot.com/

Shades of Rex Fowler . . . and another innocent person dead.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
What this guy is doing here is lying because the church must be protected no matter what it costs.

It is very typical and this is one of the normal behaviours of true believing Scientologists that hurt me most in the case of Uwes suffering and death.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?14804-Wanna-understand-what-happened-to-Uwe-Stuckenbrock

It was my father who lied to me between 2005 and 2008 by not telling me that Uwe had to suffer in the RPF. Of course they lied to him too, but still he would have been able to see that there is something very wrong in his treatment. Well if he would have been able to observe freely what he saw he would have been able to see all the crimes and the cruelty. But he is above all a true believing Scientologist so it is ok to sacrifice your son to this just and important "war". :duh: I'm in contact with more that ten people who observed the crimes which were commited on Uwe - but I'm sure that the CoS would find at least 10 true believers who would lie for OSA in this case.
It is ok for all of them to sacrifice their soul, their honour and honesty.

What else can I say - well my own dad even was spying on me and my actions in the name of OSA chief Germany Jürg Stettler. In a very long conversation with Mr. Stettler after a TV discussion I found out that he knew about many facts of which he could only know through my father. Of course my dad had to write up every little piece of our conversation and in the weeks after Uwe died he suddenly had time for me almost every day. My half-brother Sasha told me that he had to report every conversation with me directly to the OSA guy in Stuttgart Org. This is how they always try to get away with everything - they lie, lie, lie, without any sense of guilt and their Stasi organisation is working day and night collecting and reading one knowledge report after another from the cool aid drinkers just like it happened in Nazi Germany or in the German democratic Repuplic.

Karen if you need someone to tell the authorities how this insane people are operating, how they lie, please let me know - I will write down what I observed when the case of Uwe was "handled" by OSA and send it over to the USA. Show them all the policies where Ron teached his secret service how to act in situations like this. But wait - I think Marty and Mike can do this much better - as far as I know you are in contact with both of them - right?

It is a shame that the authorities in the USA are not able to see that a Mafia like organisation is messing around with them.

Much strenght to you my dear Karen - you are doing a very good job.

Markus

Oh I forgot to mention one more important fact here:

It was my dad who testified in written form to the Media that everything was fine with the treatment of Uwe.
If I would not have told him in Dezember 2004 about Uwes illness he still would not know about it up to this day. My dad had no clue then - he had no contact with Uwe for years - well you know it is much more important to clear the planet than to keep in contact with your seven children. But of course he was the expert to tell the media that everything was fine with him in the Sea Org. :angry:

Love

Markus

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
My comment is more along the lines of what could "go missing" if someone got bribed with $5 million or something.

Paul

OR - IF - say - scnos work for the phone companies, LAPD, coroners office - in postions able to make things 'go away' . . . Isn't that what 'they' did for Snow White?

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Great coverage by KABC

Video is a must see - classic door slam in face.

Jeffery & Maureen can do all the door slamming they want. The repulsive scumbags and Kirsten Caetano won't be able to evade what's coming down the pike.

I wonder what the Evans will think when they're neighbors find out what kind of scum lives in their neighborhood.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Can I just say that Heber looked absolutely ghastly in that photograph taken at Alexander's cult funeral? Not unexpected considering his years in a Scientology gulag, but upsetting nevertheless.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Can I just say that Heber looked absolutely ghastly in that photograph taken at Alexander's cult funeral? Not unexpected considering his years in a Scientology gulag, but upsetting nevertheless.

I was wondering about that....

Tony said today that this photo went out with that stupid-ass email that Karen posted earlier:

HeberGErson.jpg

Tony says that Heber is in the middle, but I have seen too few pictures to know for myself. If that's him, he looks pretty well nourished in this picture, but I'd heard that he looked emaciated at the memorial. Honestly, the fashions in this picture look dated, to put it kindly. Also, the decorations look a bit kitchy for a memorial service. I wonder when it was taken?

Karen, can you enlighten us on this?

As upsetting as it might be, I think that a side-by-side with a real picture from a memorial might be warranted for the benefit of our still-in lurkers.

Purple Rain

Crusader

Tony said today that this photo went out with that stupid-ass email that Karen posted earlier:

HeberGErson.jpg

Tony says that Heber is in the middle, but I have seen too few pictures to know for myself. If that's him, he looks pretty well nourished in this picture, but I'd heard that he looked emaciated at the memorial. Honestly, the fashions in this picture look dated, to put it kindly. Also, the decorations look a bit kitchy for a memorial service. I wonder when it was taken?

Karen, can you enlighten us on this?

As upsetting as it might be, I think that a side-by-side with a real picture from a memorial might be warranted for the benefit of our still-in lurkers.

I think he looks completely haggard compared with his previous pictures.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I think he looks completely haggard compared with his previous pictures.

In his face, perhaps. Truly, I've only ever seen much younger pictures of him, so I wouldn't know if his face has aged unnaturally quickly since he was last seen. But I wouldn't say that he looks emaciated. Mike Rinder was downright skeletal in his after pictures from the hole. Heber's been in the hole much longer than Mike Rinder was, so I have a really hard time believing that this is a recent picture from the memorial.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
B]Karen if you need someone to tell the authorities how this insane people are operating, how they lie, please let me know - I will write down what I observed when the case of Uwe was "handled" by OSA and send it over to the USA, right?/QUOTE]

My dear Markus,

Kindred spirit, comrade and dear friend. Thank you for the above.
Yes, I will take you up on your offer.
Please write up the case history of Uwe particularly addressing "cover up" aspects to ~~

ED Winter
Assistant Chief Coroner
County of Los Angeles, Department of Coroner
1104 North Mission Road
Los Angeles 90033

Thank you so much

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

HeberGErson.jpg

Tony says that Heber is in the middle, but I have seen too few pictures to know for myself. If that's him, he looks pretty well nourished in this picture, but I'd heard that he looked emaciated at the memorial. Honestly, the fashions in this picture look dated, to put it kindly. Also, the decorations look a bit kitchy for a memorial service. I wonder when it was taken?.

Heber looks more frail in this photo than the last time I saw him outside the HGB in 2006. The camera also makes people look heavier than they are. I recognize a part of the CC chapel in the photo. I don't know what you mean by decorations. Have you been inside a Scientology chapel? It's pure kitsch.

No, there's been no independent confirmation that the photo was taken at the CC memorial last Thursday. I'm sure if there were, there'd still be critics not believing it.

Lone Star

Crusader
Heber looks more frail in this photo than the last time I saw him outside the HGB in 2006. The camera also makes people look heavier than they are. I recognize a part of the CC chapel in the photo. I don't know what you mean by decorations. Have you been inside a Scientology chapel? It's pure kitsch.

No, there's been no independent confirmation that the photo was taken at the CC memorial last Thursday. I'm sure if there were, there'd still be critics not believing it.

Rich is having his conspiracy guru do an analysis of the photo....especially the ears. :coolwink: