LAPD probing Scientology and actor Danny Masterson for multiple rapes, cover up

The father Louis Schwartz, more about.

I've been gone for a couple decades, but one day about 6 years ago I got caught out in my front yard in a "drive-by" . . .
by a top SO tours reg in a rental car. He'd flown in to try to make contact and salvage me. (We're behind an iron gate now.)
This was my first and only contact in over 15 years. Ah, so what.

Long story short, I consented to get on the phone with Louis Schwartz and another Flag mega-reg just to get it all
over with and maybe rattle some cages for a while. I had time and was bored that afternoon.

I said, boys let's get down to why I quit and you tell me what. I paid for OT9 & 10 in the late 80's and when are
these "magical" OT levels gonna be released for real? I mean the knock a hat off a person's head, reading a book in
the next room without a body, you know, all the stuff LRH promised for decades. Those OT levels.

Has any one person every attained a single verifiable OT phenomenon skill? Come on boys, shit or get off the pot.
When? I was pretty blunt.

Louis' answer was revealing. He told me he had "recalibrated" [my word . . his meaning] his expectations over the
years about what it means to "be OT" and what the actual skills of an OT really are. What he had a achieved as
an OT, an operating thetan:

• his comm lines in life are smooth
  • he gets along with his family really well now
  • his production is very high
  • his dynamics are aligned and in very good order

Sorry boys, I think we're done here.

Could I make you a cup of coffee before you head back to the airport?

True story! :yes:

Thought you might enjoy. :biggrin:
That sounds a lot like something he would say. It's been a few years since I was part of the FSC OT Committee in LA, and at that time, Louis wasn't a big wheel over there. He was doing more admin stuff, like booking flights etc. Gretchen was the prime mover there, and she tagged a lot with Wendy and Joanne and other FSMs. Jeff Mintz was reging as well - then Gretchen passed away, and they replaced her with this woman from Northern Cal? I met once or twice. But then it was over for me. As far as Louis goes - I knew him from back in NYC in the late 60's when he was living in an unfurnished loft down on the south end of Manhatten. Nice enough guy, but never struck me as the powerhouse, my friend Gretchen was.

Mimsey

phenomanon

Canyon
That sounds a lot like something he would say. It's been a few years since I was part of the FSC OT Committee in LA, and at that time, Louis wasn't a big wheel over there. He was doing more admin stuff, like booking flights etc. Gretchen was the prime mover there, and she tagged a lot with Wendy and Joanne and other FSMs. Jeff Mintz was reging as well - then Gretchen passed away, and they replaced her with this woman from Northern Cal? I met once or twice. But then it was over for me. As far as Louis goes - I knew him from back in NYC in the late 60's when he was living in an unfurnished loft down on the south end of Manhatten. Nice enough guy, but never struck me as the powerhouse, my friend Gretchen was.

Mimsey

Jeff Mintz. :hand:

phenomanon

Canyon
Did you know he was a boxer? I don't know if he was a welter weight or what. Mimsey

No. I didn't know he was a 'boxer'.
I do know that he is an asshole.
He was married to "Chata" Good. They have a Daughter named Ali. Jeff & Chata were divorced and he remarried. I knew Jeff before he was Sea Org. In LA at the old ASHO, near the Police station and the Cuban Restaurant ( Temple Street?).
Jeff & some othe guys were buying and selling used cars.
Creepy, sleazy guy! Perfect persona for a Reg post.

And now you know why his daughter is named Ali, right?
I ate at that Greek Restaurant opposite the ASHO parking lot a few times, as well as the original Tommy's on Rampart. I was on the BC there late 70-72

Mimsey

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
VIDEO from Marcus Sawyer: Danny Masterson was in pretty Deep Ethics in 2003-2004. KEY at 8:30: Whenever Marcus Sawyer called Danny Masterson to sell him OEC volumes, the phone was answered by Sea Org terminals.

[video=youtube;35NQdeMZfgk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35NQdeMZfgk[/video][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

phenomanon

Canyon
And now you know why his daughter is named Ali, right?
I ate at that Greek Restaurant opposite the ASHO parking lot a few times, as well as the original Tommy's on Rampart. I was on the BC there late 70-72

Mimsey

Yes. It was on Rampart.
AFAIK, Ali is still a scn'ist. I could tell you an hilarious story about Ali being snatched from the Land Base by her G' Mother. Ali went there when she was real young. I think she liked being called "Sir". LOL.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Since I have been so hard on the LAPD I thought I would give them this gift. Just so they know that sometimes the courts totally get it right regarding scientology playing around with JUSTICE.

" Here are some actual court rulings in recent
cases. First a ruling in a case brought by RTC against David Mayo
and company--declared SPs:

"Plaintiffs (RTC, et. al.) have abused the federal court system
by using it, inter alia, to destroy their opponents, rather than
to resolve an actual dispute over trademark law or any other
legal matter. This constitutes 'extraordinary, malicious,
wanton and oppressive conduct.' As such, this case qualifies as
an 'exceptional case' and fees should be awarded pursuant to the
Lanham Act. ...
"IT IS ORDERED THAT plaintiffs' motion to defer ruling on
the motion for attorneys fees is DENIED. IT US FURTHER ORDERED
THAT defendants motion for attorneys' fees is GRANTED and
plaintiffs (RTC, et. al.) are to pay defendants (Mayo, et. al.)
2.9 million dollars for attorneys' fees.
"IT IS SO ORDERED.
"January 20, 1993
"JAMES G. KOLTS, U.S. Special Master
"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT,
"CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA"

Apparently the recent decision regarding the Sheriff Lee Baca agrees that no one is above the law....well maybe for a little while until all the info is brought into court.