What's new

Lari Hazanovich has left the Church of Scientology and joined the Dror IS Center

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Lari Hazanovich has left the Church of Scientology and joined the Dror Independent Scientology Center in Israel.

Association of Free Scientologists Israel: Lari’s Back Home

http://scnil.org/english/2016/02/11/israel-flag-israel-indie/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

IMG_2650-300x262.jpg

Lari Hazanovich was born 20 years ago into a Scientology family. Both his parents, Yulia and Gershon, started on lines at Dror Center just before Lari was born. The family later moved to Tel Aviv and Yulia joined staff at the Tel Aviv Org. Lari was raised as a Scientologist, and a very eager one. When 15, he left home and country to join the Sea Org and become staff at the Flag Service Org.

Lari served three years at Flag until he has had enough of it, “The abuse, arbitraries, out-Tech and off-Policy I witnessed daily”, he says. Lari routed out of staff to return home to his family and home to Israel. He is now a soldier with the Israeli Army.

As soon as Lari returned home, he got back on lines at the Tel Aviv Org to continue his Bridge progress as a public. “They were quick to take my money, but then, no delivery”, Lari says. His father, Gershon, tells us he too paid large sums for auditing, but again, the TAV Org refused to deliver. Lari’s mother, Yulia, left staff after five years of broken promises.

Mid-2015 the family decided to come back to their Scientology origins, get back on lines at Dror Center. All three are now happily moving up the Bridge. Lari recently completed his Objectives Processes, he excitedly shared his wins with us in three languages – Hebrew, Russian and English. Here is Lari:

[video=youtube;x5CUc3mUKPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5CUc3mUKPk[/video]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
At least now he's out from under the Runt Usurper's thumb.:thumbsup:

At some point he too will discover that all Hubbardspew is dross.:yes:

Then maybe he'll start posting here.:woohoo:

Veda

Sponsor
The purpose for doing the "Bridge" is to have done the "Bridge": that's the "win."

What this person almost realizes - and is buried deep in the back of his head at the current time - is that the old, long duration, (done their "Bridges") people around him are neither "OT" nor "Clear" in any meaningful sense.

The purpose for doing a process or, or "level" or, for that matter, the "Bridge" is not really to become "OT," etc., but to simply have done the process, "level," or "Bridge." Just doing the steps or the actions, getting the expected e-meter reactions, and having an "acceptable cognition" and "VGIs" is enough. That's the desired end result.

Lari Hazanovich has left the Church of Scientology and joined the Dror Independent Scientology Center in Israel.

Association of Free Scientologists Israel: Lari’s Back Home

http://scnil.org/english/2016/02/11/israel-flag-israel-indie/

IMG_2650-300x262.jpg

Lari Hazanovich was born 20 years ago into a Scientology family. Both his parents, Yulia and Gershon, started on lines at Dror Center just before Lari was born. The family later moved to Tel Aviv and Yulia joined staff at the Tel Aviv Org. Lari was raised as a Scientologist, and a very eager one. When 15, he left home and country to join the Sea Org and become staff at the Flag Service Org.

Lari served three years at Flag until he has had enough of it, “The abuse, arbitraries, out-Tech and off-Policy I witnessed daily”, he says. Lari routed out of staff to return home to his family and home to Israel. He is now a soldier with the Israeli Army.

As soon as Lari returned home, he got back on lines at the Tel Aviv Org to continue his Bridge progress as a public. “They were quick to take my money, but then, no delivery”, Lari says. His father, Gershon, tells us he too paid large sums for auditing, but again, the TAV Org refused to deliver. Lari’s mother, Yulia, left staff after five years of broken promises.

Mid-2015 the family decided to come back to their Scientology origins, get back on lines at Dror Center. All three are now happily moving up the Bridge. Lari recently completed his Objectives Processes, he excitedly shared his wins with us in three languages – Hebrew, Russian and English. Here is Lari:

[video=youtube;x5CUc3mUKPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5CUc3mUKPk[/video]

This person has been conditioned since childhood to have an "Oh wow!" ("VGIs": "Very Good Indicators") response to anything he thinks is "LRH tech."

That conditioning will gradually wear off, and probably already has somewhat. At this point, I think he's "on the Bridge" mainly to make his mom and dad happy.

Meanwhile, Dror Center's Dani Lemberger, like an old vampire, is delighted to get some new blood.

Drink up while you can, Lemberger, you gnarly old Bridge salesman you. It won't last. This kid isn't going to hang around very long.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
I guess the remote location, in a country which doesn't make a lot of foreign intervention easy, Lemberger can operate a modestly successful alternative to the main cult. If it gets people out of the Sea Org, and can extricate an entire family, that's good. I wouldn't mind if every country had one as a half-way house.

There are a significant number of Scientologists who are trapped by the hope of going Clear or completing the OT bridge, and the main cult thwarts their desires to that to the degree that they see an indie place as an alternative, and the door out, that's good.

Another group of Scientologists just won't let their pride or years/money invested allow them to see the whole truth about Hubbard and his technology.

There are two glaring things indies ignore though:

1. If Scientology had a fraction of the power that Hubbard claimed it did, David Miscavige would have been easily removable by people practicing the standard tech, and using their OT powerz.

Alternatively, but equally valid, Hubbard would have had the powerz to discern that Miscavige would not be the right person to lead Scientology and taken a number of simple steps to get rid of him, and prevent him from ever gaining leadership.

2. David Mayo, once Hubbard's auditor and main "tech" person, set out to practice the tech outside of Hubbard's cult, minus the silly OT levels, and was squashed like a bug by Hubbard.

When Marty was a raving indie, his explanation was that reverse Dianutty or black Dianutty, as practiced by Miscavige, was more powerful than regular Dianutty. This was stupid, because Miscavige was just using a lot of Hubbard's processes and policies to control the cult members, just as Hubbard did. Sure, he added his own twists here and there, with some extra regging, having scilebrities and various rich people as easy prey, but who wouldn't, if they were trying to lead a cult based on Hubbard's pile of antiquated and convoluted bullshit?

Hubbard never faced the threat of mass exposure by the Internet, and the baloney was predicated on secrets, and not really talking about Scientology. Instead it was all about selling it, and getting members to enthuse about their wins. Members are supposed to get all transformed by hope, and forget they can't really move objects using only their minds, or have perfect recall. It's easy to pretend you're getting more intelligent by taking the same IQ test over and over.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Hubbard clones will suffer the same fate as Hubbard if they use his policies

Go down in history as harmful and greedy sickos posing as saviors

The scripture if you dig down to the truth advises suicide and genocide, a caste system promoting greed and inequality, good luck with that!

I say to them show me an lrh reference on independent Scientology? It does not exist, change your name

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Hubbard clones will suffer the same fate as Hubbard if they use his policies

Go down in history as harmful and greedy sickos posing as saviors

The scripture if you dig down to the truth advises suicide and genocide, a caste system promoting greed and inequality, good luck with that!

I say to them show me an lrh reference on independent Scientology? It does not exist, change your name

I know very little about the Dror Center, just what I read on ESMB, but if they are KSW types I'll ask them the same question I would ask of all Free Zone $cientology groups. Given the established and corroborated FACT that KSW is NOT TRUE and that Hubbard "borrowed", stole and cobbled together from other sources large parts of the $cientology tech, what makes them different than the corporate $cientology criminals?

Last edited:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
dani is a good guy, you can email them he'll probably talk to you

he just hasn't suffered from enough disillusion yet, baby steps...

i don't think he realizes hubbard created miscavige

he still thinks he can become an ot, last i read he was told there are older versions of the ot levels and he's trying to do them to find out if they work.... still thinks he can become a god like hubbard promised

if that's wrong and someone knows more let me know whats really going on there

his latest insult to tony ortega was uncalled for and full of hubbard stupidity imo

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
dani is a good guy, he just hasn't suffered from enough disillusion yet, baby steps...

i don't think he realizes hubbard created miscavige

he still thinks he can become an ot, last i read he was told there are older versions of the ot levels and he's trying to do them to find out if they work.... still thinks he can become a god like hubbard promised

if that's wrong and someone knows more let me know whats really going on there
The Dror Center offers the Original OT Levels.

Association of Free Scientologists Israel: Centers in Israel

http://scnil.org/english/centers-in-israel/

Dror is one of the few places on the planet where you can do the full OT Levels, all the way up to Solo NED for OT’s. For more data on Ron’s original path to OT, please read this article.

The linked article is:

Association of Free Scientologists Israel: OT Levels

http://scnil.org/english/sample-page/ot-levels/

The original OT levels as developed by Ron Hubbard

Ron Hubbard developed the OT levels from OT I to OT VIII, starting in the ’50s of the previous century. OT III, the wall of fire, was developed by Ron and released in 1967. This was announced by Ron in his RJ 67 quoted above.

1978 is the year in which Ron enhanced technology markedly. Ron described in detail the development of this year in Ron’s Journal 30 which was issued in 17.12.1978 as LRH Executive Directive 301 Int. Ron says: “1978 was indeed the year of tech breakthroughs!” I strongly advice you to read this article in full. It is in tech volume XI, page 380. (The name of this issue: Ron’s Journal 30, 1978 – The Year of Lightening Fast New Tech).

For example, in this year Ron released the Purification Rundown and New Era Dianetics and designed the tech as we know it today. Ron counts 12 innovations under the heading “Discoveries and Advancements in Tech in 1978”. No. 10. This section is devoted to a new process called NED for OTs (NOTs for short).

Ron describes the new process: “10. NED for OTs. The discovery and development of techniques by which the Second Wall of Fire can be overcome.

This consists of 29 fantastic new confidential rundowns, delivered by a specially trained OT auditor.

The auditors are in training right now from AOs to give NED for OTs to all those who are OT III…”

“Some of the miracles of life have been exposed to full view for the first time ever in NED for OTs.”

In the same article, RJ 30, Ron details the OT levels under the heading “Advanced Orgs”, page 388:

1. Setups. …
2. Solo Auditor’s Course. …
3. R6EW. …
4. Dianetics Clear Rehab. …
5. The Clearing Course. …
6. Operating Thetan I. …
7. OT II.
8. OT III. This is the big step and one has to allow time for it.
9. OT III Expanded.
10. OT VII. This is an auditing step by a professional OT auditor. It can be given in any sequence after OT III Expanded and before OT VIII. (Editor’s Note: yes, it is not a mistake, OT VII comes after OT III and before OT IV.)
11. NED for OTs. This is the big news of the OT world. … There is very wild excitement on the results of NED for OTs as, of course, they’ve never been seen before on this or any other planet. NED for OTs can be given any time after OT III and before OT VIII and is a prerequisite for OT VIII.
12. OT IV.
13. OT V.
14. OT VI.
OT VIII. (Editor’s Note: please note, OT VIII comes after OT VI because OT VII comes after OT III.)

What happened to the OT levels in the Church of Scientology?

When we examine the Bridge to Total Freedom, in use currently by the Church of Scientology, we find a significant deviation from the Bridge developed by Ron Hubbard as described in RJ 30.

The process NED for OTs of Ron Hubbard’s Bridge of 1978 is not an OT level and is not numbered. It is a process to be done after OT III and before OT VIII so every person that progresses on the OT levels will receive NOTs auditing and will also do the original OT levels – IV, V, VI, VII and VIII.

In the church’s Bridge NOTs appears as 3 separate OT levels! NOTs at the church is New OT V, New OT VI and New OT VII! 4 original OT levels that Ron numbered as OT IV, V, VI and VII disappeared and instead we got New OT IV – OT Drug Rundown, and NOTs divided to 3 levels.

The few remainders of veteran scientologists testify that during the ’70s of the previous century they did the original OT levels and gained huge wins. In the early ’80s, when Ron ceased supervising personally the management of the church and supplying tech, NOTs became 3 OT levels and the original levels vanished.

The abilities attained on OT levels:

OT I – Extroverts a being and brings about an awareness of himself as a thetan in relation to others and the physical universe.

OT II – Ability to confront Whole Track.

OT III – Return of full self determinism; Freedom from overwhelm.

OT Drug Rundown – Eradication of the last vestiges of the effects of drugs on the being.

Audited NOTs – Completion of Audited NOTs Rundowns and ready to begin Solo NOTs.

Solo NOTs Auditor Course – Ability to audit Solo NOTs.

Solo NOTs – Cause over life.

OT IV – Certainty of self as a being.

OT V – Re-familiarizes a thetan exterior with the physical universe; freedom from fixated introversion into MEST.

OT VI – Ability to operate freely as a thetan exterior and to act pan-determinedly; extends the influence of the thetan to the universe of others.

OT VII – Rehabilitation of intention; ability to project intention.

Reference: 1. Book Scientology 0-8 1971 edition. 2. The Bridge to Total Freedom.

As I recall, Indies on Milestone Two have expressed the opinion that the Original OT levels have value, are indeed necessary to reach OT, were intentionally and maliciously omitted by David Miscavige, etc.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
According to multiple testimonies from people who knew Hubbard personally he had no OT abilities and couldn't even go exterior, despite this being one of his main goals.

Therefore, how could he possibly have developed this incredible tech that gives you superpowers? The obvious answer, as most of us know, is that he didn't.

The problem is that the lies he told were so outrageous that some people still believe them.:duh:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
According to multiple testimonies from people who knew Hubbard personally he had no OT abilities and couldn't even go exterior, despite this being one of his main goals.

Therefore, how could he possibly have developed this incredible tech that gives you superpowers? The obvious answer, as most of us know, is that he didn't.

The problem is that the lies he told were so outrageous that some people still believe them.:duh:

Oh iI don't know. Think living in an rv for years does entitle one to special powers :)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Mary Sue couldn't go exterior either, could she?
http://tonyortega.org/2013/11/16/jon-atack-did-mary-sue-hubbard-doubt-scientologys-key-experience/

whoisxenu

Patron with Honors
Oh, I thought you were referring to:

"She was forced to resign her post in July 1981 and served a year in prison..."

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Hm, It is possible they both, Ol' Tubs, an' poor ol' Mary Sue, actually, finally, succeeded :confused2: as did far too many others. Guess it depends how ya look at things eh?

kk, i no, way off topic, sorry, I go now...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Oh, I thought you were referring to:

"She was forced to resign her post in July 1981 and served a year in prison..."

Yeah, Ron, the family man threw his own wife under the bus. But it was all for the "greatest good", of course. :whistling:

In the video above Lari Hazanovich is obviously interested in "pure LRH".

He probably has no concept though on what that really means. He's probably been indoctrinated to believe that Miscavige is the cause of anything bad in Scientology.

And he's probably unaware that his understanding of who LRH really was is composed of 1% truth and 99% BS.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I understand Jump, I was comment on the previous 'extrerior' posts, ergo OT (off topic), not familiar with who, or what, Lari is, or was.

Peace. :cake: And now I'm truly gone from this thread :run:

Jump

Operating teatime
I understand Jump, I was comment on the previous 'extrerior' posts, ergo OT (off topic), not familiar with who, or what, Lari is, or was.

Peace. :cake: And now I'm truly gone from this thread :run:

Oops .. Accidentally hit 'disagree'.

The pitfalls of posting on a iPhone4 :melodramatic:

I think you're right about the whole 'going exterior' thing.