Larry Brennan on David Miscavige

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Docs

:)

Got dox? The breakdowns I have seen showed not too much cash or liquidatable assets (i.e., not even in the tens of millions), with the vast majority of the estate being the assigned value of his intellectual property rights, like copyrights.

Paul

OK, Dull - how about this interview by Homer Schomer with Mike Wallace on "60 Minutes"?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=17301

That's $1,000,000.00 per week to LRH!

Don't worry, I'll find more. :coolwink:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
OK, Dull - how about this interview by Homer Schomer with Mike Wallace on "60 Minutes"?

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=17301

That's $1,000,000.00 per week to LRH!

Don't worry, I'll find more. :coolwink:

I'm not talking about money to Hubbard. I'm talking about (death) Estate dox showing money *from* Hubbard to various CofS entities. As far as I recall, there are many millions in Hubbard assets unaccounted for.

Paul

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I think it's a safe assumption that it's more than 'hundreds of millions' and that the 'uplines' black hole is alive and well, and well hidden.

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think it's a safe assumption that it's more than 'hundreds of millions' and that the 'uplines' black hole is alive and well, and well hidden.

Zinj

You mean that Hubbard ripped off and hid tens or hundreds of millions from "his" Church during his lifetime, then on his death they ripped off and hid tens or hundreds of millions from him? Poetic justice I suppose. Their problem is that if they stated Hubbard had hundreds of millions in liquid or liquidatable assets, which I assume he did, some might ask the embarrassing question of where he got it all from.

I bet a team of forensic accountants (with genuine assurance of safe passage) with access to the records would have a field day.

Paul

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I bet a team of forensic accountants (with genuine assurance of safe passage) with access to the records would have a field day.

Paul

Absolutely. However, you need a corpse before the forenseic accountants even get a shot at getting to work :)

And, I don't mean Hubbard's corpse.

And, I don't think the Black Hole stopped eating at Hubbard's death. How to get the actual 'records'?? Nothing but a full blown criminal prosecution of the 'Church' of Scientology has a chance.

Zinj

x-x

Patron with Honors
3 + 7 = 0 is more like it X-X.
Get out before the whole thing sinks.
I think you may be running A=A on me, try reading between the lines and you might get it.:eyeroll:

Well I think you could clear a lot of words and you might start to understand, particularly the derivations.

I have been a bit harsh on you. I think your main why was not getting enough enhancement, true for 80% of ESMB ex staff. That is definitely a point DM is remiss on with staff.

Speaking of A=A, is that why you write in colour=white with a white background?

AnonKat

Crusader
Well I think you could clear a lot of words and you might start to understand, particularly the derivations.

I have been a bit harsh on you. I think your main why was not getting enough enhancement, true for 80% of ESMB ex staff. That is definitely a point DM is remiss on with staff.

Part of me gets enhanced when I see a delicious girl:coolwink:

Doom

Lurking.
The universal answer "you have MUs",
great way to spiral a member of the CofS but not so great on SP's (might have worked on Mike Ferris).

Nope, wrong, don't care, but that would have helped Mike.

No, just wanted to see how long it takes you to reply (24hrs + a few min),
oh and how good your eyes and or computer screen are.

I make one comment and give you nothing and in turn I find out quite a bit about you,
you haven't read my file or you can't read it right,
you aren't as old and wise as you make out and enhancement is your button not mine.

Wow that Tech is working for you.:whistling:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
What's up X-X?

Dear X-X,

You're starting to flounder now. You started off attacking Larry Brennan on this thread.

Now you're busting on some guy for your own evaluation of his word clearing skills? Do you think you're making progress?:no:

Did you watch Alonzo's movie clip from Annie Hall? In case you didn't get it the first TWO times we suggested you watch it, your character is the annoying guy in the background spouting useless babble.:clap:

I was staff for nearly TWO DECADES! And I made it onto OT VII (actually I made it onto the level THREE DIFFERENT TIMES!:duh:).

So what's the source of MY criticisms?

When I'm finally free enough to be public, I'll invite you to my house and you can look for all my crimes! Good luck!:thumbsup:

I'll even put you up in a bedroom with a private bath and we'll feed you nice dinners - even a glass of wine - how about a 2007 McClaren Vale Shiraz? (that was a nod to my ANZO friends:coolwink:).

Stay as long as you want - review all my finance records - talk to employers/employees, visit my friends and spread rumors about me.:grouch:

After you don't find anything, you can always fall back on the fact that I must have some unhandled evil purpose - possibly from the "hole" track.:happydance:

That will solve everything for you.:thumbsup:

You know what it won't solve for me? A couple hundred grand of credit card debt that I've been scrambling around in second mortgages and other high interest instruments in a battle to the death to not loose my home.:omg:

So FUCK YOU and go away!

This message board is made up of good people who are helping each other work through a difficult transition.

In some ways it's enlightening to see how someone still "in" fairs on the board - not well.:)

But I still prefer reading and sharing how we are all assisting each other along.

Regards,

Me

P.S. If you really MUST post - why not go back to attacking Larry? We'll be up for the challenge.

Last edited:

Doom

Lurking.
Dear X-X,

You're starting to flounder now. You started off attacking Larry Brennan on this thread.

Now you're busting on some guy for your own evaluation of his word clearing skills? Do you think you're making progress?:no:

Did you watch Alonzo's movie clip from Annie Hall? In case you didn't get it the first TWO times we suggested you watch it, your character is the annoying guy in the background spouting useless babble.:clap:

I was staff for nearly TWO DECADES! And I made it onto OT VII (actually I made it onto the level THREE DIFFERENT TIMES!:duh:).

When I'm finally free enough to be public, I'll invite you to my house and you can look for all my crimes! Good luck!:thumbsup:

I'll even put you up in a bedroom with a private bath and we'll feed you nice dinners - even a glass of wine - how about a 2007 McClaren Vale Shiraz? (that was a nod to my ANZO friends:coolwink:).

Stay as long as you want - review all my finance records - talk to employers/employees, visit my friends and spread rumors about me.:grouch:

After you don't find anything, you can always fall back on the fact that I must have some unhandled evil purpose - possibly from the "hole" track.:happydance:

That will solve everything for you.:thumbsup:

You know what it won't solve for me? A couple hundred grand of credit card debt that I've been scrambling around in second mortgages and other high interest instruments in a battle to the death to not loose my home.:omg:

So FUCK YOU and go away!

This message board is made up of good people who are helping each other work through a difficult transition.

In some ways it's enlightening to see how someone still "in" fairs on the board - not well.:)

But I still prefer reading and sharing how we are all assisting each other along.

Regards,

Me

P.S. If you really MUST post - why not go back to attacking Larry? We'll be up for the challenge.
^^^This^^^

x-x

Patron with Honors

Regards,

Me

Thanks for the interesting post.

I think that the bottom line is that "the supreme test of a thetan is the ability to make things go right". Also Axiom 49, "become theta the solver".

Strangely I have disagreements but I don't develop problems out of them because I am pan determined and outside of this universe.

I have PM'd a few things to Larry you aren't reading here, but I did ask him why he was mixing it with deprogrammers like Steve Hassan?

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/religious-experts/false-experts/steven-hassan/

In an earlier thread I suggested setting a good example. Fine, go your way, but keep your ethics straight.

Ethics fundamentally boils down to beingness, out ethics contracts you.

Doom

Lurking.
Thanks for the interesting post.
*bait*

I think that the bottom line is that "the supreme test of a thetan is the ability to make things go right". Also Axiom 49, "become theta the solver".
*hook*

Strangely I have disagreements but I don't develop problems out of them because I am pan determined and outside of this universe.
*Line*

I have PM'd a few things to Larry you aren't reading here, but I did ask him why he was mixing it with deprogrammers like Steve Hassan?

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/religious-experts/false-experts/steven-hassan/
*sinker*

In an earlier thread I suggested setting a good example. Fine, go your way, but keep your ethics straight.
*gaff*

*grill*

Just a note we both know what that web site is, so dont sell that discrimination here.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

1. The regges at Flag were a little more "supreme" than me and convinced me that I could "make things go right" when I got back home from Flag and I would "boom" my business and easily pay back the 150k they proposed I pay that trip. It didn't work out that way. But I did "become theta the solver" - I stopped doing Scientology!:yes:

Any chance you can stay there?

Q: Do you think Moonies are a cult? Jim Jones? Branch Dividians (sp?)?

A: If you do, I can't recommend Steve Hassan's book "Combatting Cult Mind Control" more strongly. Whether you learn something about Scientology as a result of reading the book is up to you.

Instead of going around telling OTHER people to Set A Good Example, why don't YOU do the same and do something about the abuses in YOUR church. (e.g. Make a change to LRH's policies about disconnection, so that those of us who are out can speak freely TO OUR OWN FAMILIES AND FRIENDS!!!!!.) Stop imprisioning people. Where's Heber?

Ok, ask the midget what the REAL stats of Scientology are. They suck, the orgs are empty.

P.S. Paul's made me curious. What IS for lunch outside the universe?

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
OK, X-X - you've finally gotten me worked up enough to take your bait and respond to some more specifics in your post, so here goes:

Finally the "religious cloaking": The religious scholars approached came to the conclusion that Scientology is a religion. These are some very eminent people, I worked with some of them in the eighties in a religious liberty group which met at a prominent theological college.

Let's use Scio PR tech to evaluate this statement:

1. Which scholars? All of the scholars approached agreed? How many disagreed?

2. What are the c.v.'s of these scholars?

3. Which religious liberty group? What's the name? Does it still exist? Who are the members of the group? What's its mision statement?, etc., etc.Send us a link to their web-site.

4. What's the name of the "prominent theo. college"? Was the meeting of the group sanctioned by the college or was the group just renting/borrowing space?

The majority of people in Scientology do know they are a spiritual being,

The vast majority of ALL PEOPLE on the planet have a hope that they are more than flesh and bone. So what?

they don't put bodily concerns as the number one priority which the cult of materialism does.

It's not a "cult of materialism" to take care of yourself. It's a precept of TWTH, Student Guide to Acceptable Behavior and the Hat of a PC.

One major OUTPOINT of the practice of "organized Scientology" is that if you're on auditing lines (and sometimes even training lines - like at Flag for example), you have to get C/S OK to go to a doctor. Why is that?

The history of Scientology is littered with a trail of very sad stories of members who attempted to audit out a physical condition that could have easily been handled with readily available and proven effective medical handlings.

I don't see much threat in Brennan's comments, they seem instead to support Miscavige's legitimacy.

You are correct about this. Miscavidge IS legitimate.

• A legitimate money motivated cult leader.
  • A legitimate bully.
  • A legitimate child and foreign national slave trader.
  • A legitimate thief.
  • A legitimate money launderer.
  • A legitimate midget. :yes: