What's new

Larry Brennan on David Miscavige

x-x

Patron with Honors
Hi X-X

Soderqvist1: I have read your two messages, and you seem to me to be a truth believer of Scientology, and I will reply to two of your points!

A Piece of Blue Sky Epilogue
In 1938 Hubbard's single goal was to achieve immortality in name. In his last few years money was siphoned from the Church to Hubbard. The IRS criminal investigators came on the scene too late. With Hubbard's death the investigation was abandoned, but money continued to gush into Author Services Inc., and from thence to the Church of Spiritual Technology (CST). This Church has as its sole function the perpetuation not of Scientology, but of the name L. Ron Hubbard. CST records presented in a tax case in Washington, DC, show that CST has assets of over $500 million. On 28 January 1990, The New Mexican reported that CST had dug a 350-foot tunnel into a mesa to store Hubbard's writings, which are being preserved at enormous expense using state of the art techniques. CST intend this storage facility to survive even nuclear war. There are also storage facilities near Los Angeles and in northern California.
http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/apobs/epilogue.htm

Thankyou for the first intelligent reply to this thread. Sometimes I wonder if ESMB is worthwhile, but I found this interesting. I have an Open Channel here, with you rabble and with Scientology. Sometimes I admonish, sometimes I praise. I'd like to criticise Scientology more but I find I have to defend it against the *** I read.

Really what all this suggests is that Brennan was put in the job by DM, where he surely committed overts. You would have to check if anything was suppressed, and any wins were really overts.

Brennan was just in the right place at the right time when a whole lot of personnel changes were made. But his ego puts him up there as a "former senior leader of Scientology". Needs a whole lot of old time creative processing starting at step 7.

The law is an SP area, Brennan was good at it, just another SP. To be ethical in the law you really need your Scientology basics in.

I'm critical of DM, but I also take some of the reports about him with a grain of salt.

Your final point shows that the reserves are being used for Scientology purposes. What about the great pyramid? I'll bet in its day it had its critics, the dynasty was overthrown before the project complex was completed.

You all believe in MEST. Typically when people leave Scientology they do a great big agreement with the MEST universe. I know, I did when I left staff. The MEST is irrelevant, that's the real point about this inquiry. As Jesus pointed out. The only question can be is the money used for religious purposes. If building a tunnel to keep it for eternity, pyramid style, that fine. Even DM who is reputed to have private apartment by Marty, and spending money on diving when he goes to the ship, this would be such small beer for a CEO of any corporation, and lavish residences of every Archbishop in every capital city, let alone the Pope. Its irrelevant.

Thankyou for an excellent post, which despite some entheta, contained interesting data.

Last edited:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thankyou for the first intelligent reply to this thread. Sometimes I wonder if ESMB is worthwhile, but I found this interesting. I have an Open Channel here, with you rabble and with Scientology.
[...]
I'm critical of DM, but I also take some of the reports about him with a grain of salt.

I've stayed out of this thread thus far -- but I of course commend you for trying to look for yourself regardless of how much I may disagree with your conclusions. Or, occasionally, your approach. :)

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
$10.00

OK dulloldfart, I owe you $10.00 and I'll pay up if I ever see you in person.

But I AM going to add it as a line item on my CSI refund request! :thumbsup:

But X-X, I still don't get what problem you have with Larry. What difference does it make whether Larry was on X post for Y years or Z years?

Larry's post could have been file clerk for all I care. One of Larry's claims is that organized Scientology's corporate set-up was intentionally created for the purpose of getting the greatest amount of cash into LRH's hands in the shortest amount of time SECRETLY.

The proof of this claim is the fact that LRH "gave" to CST/RTC or whoever about 650 million bucks on his death - by CSI ADMISSION!! Where did LRH get the 650MM to begin with if it was not through the system described by Larry?

Now that money and every additional amount collected up since then is controlled by one man - DM.

Larry has done a great service of filling in the blanks to show how the whole corporate and money trail of the scam worked. One can only wish that additional staffers, lawyers and bankers will regain their own personal integrity and step forward and fill in any remaining pieces of the puzzle.

Larry deserves our gratitude and thanks.:clap:

X-X you have REALLY missed the mark!

Veda

Sponsor

-snip-

A Piece of Blue Sky Epilogue
In 1938 Hubbard's single goal was to achieve immortality in name. In his last few years money was siphoned from the Church to Hubbard. The IRS criminal investigators came on the scene too late. With Hubbard's death the investigation was abandoned, but money continued to gush into Author Services Inc., and from thence to the Church of Spiritual Technology (CST). This Church has as its sole function the perpetuation not of Scientology, but of the name L. Ron Hubbard. CST records presented in a tax case in Washington, DC, show that CST has assets of over $500 million. On 28 January 1990, The New Mexican reported that CST had dug a 350-foot tunnel into a mesa to store Hubbard's writings, which are being preserved at enormous expense using state of the art techniques. CST intend this storage facility to survive even nuclear war. There are also storage facilities near Los Angeles and in northern California.
http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/apobs/epilogue.htm

L. Ron Hubbard's 1938 "real goal" statement http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=434595&postcount=21 was written shortly after the writing of the 'Excalibur' manuscript.

For years, Hubbard told people that his 'Excalibur' manuscript, .a.k.a. 'The One Command', had been stolen by the Russian KGB. Hubbard also told a number of others stories, all resulting in one thing: No one would ever see this mysterious manuscript, and its continuing mystique would be assured. To have 'Excalibur' revealed to the public would destroy that mystique, as the text had more in common with Nietzsche, Mussolini and Pavlov than with Buddha and Socrates.

In the late 1970s, Gerry Armstrong and Omar Garrison were embarked on the CofS sanctioned LRH Biography project, from which a book length official biography of Scientology's founder was to emerge. Gerry Armstrong (then a loyal Sea Org member) and Omar Garrison (then a sympathetic-to-Scientology, but lied to and misled by Scientology, paid professional writer) had, unexpectedly, came across some long-forgotten boxes of Hubbard's letters and other writings.

At the time, Scientology was in the midst of a document-shredding-frenzy, ordered by Hubbard to eliminate any evidence of his involvement in, and direction of, Scientology's extensive criminal activities - evidence that was of great concern to the cowardly Hubbard, particularly in light of pending Grand Juries having to do with his direction of covert attacks on the mayor of Clearwater, Florida, and on author Paulette Cooper.

Hubbard's concerns were mainly his own personal safety, protecting himself from the world he had come to fear, and from Scientologists whom he did not trust, and who he felt had betrayed him. Hubbard wanted what he felt was his money, and proceeded to get it, through starry-eyed Scientologists, lining up to receive the latest and greatest new level or Rundown, many travelling directly "up lines," having recently been informed by Hubbard that they were already "Clear" (hooray! :happydance:), but, being "Clear," were also now in the treacherous "no interference zone" and "at risk":ohmy::unsure::ohmy:.

Hubbard had decided that it was time to loot the affluent Missions, not selectively, here and there, as he had done in the past, but collectively. He knew that time was running out, and wanted the money NOW. Hubbard was concerned with ensuring that his almost 50 year old "real goal" of preserving his name and "image" for, if not "eternity," then at least for "10,000 years," be realized. Steel engraved plates were to be buried in designated locations, and other projects were commenced to ensure Hubbard's popularity, and the preservation of his name.

To the Scientologists, while it is seldom admitted to outsiders ("wogs" etc.), the survival and well being of themselves and of Mankind are regarded as depending on the preservation of the name and "image" of L. Ron Hubbard.

This was a "gimmick" used by Hubbard, and could be described as one of the main Scientology "engrams" or "implants": "LRH = Survival."

'Hotline', a Scientology newsletter for its publicists, explained:

"It is LRH's image on which all the rest of our expansion depends. To the degree that LRH is made the stable terminal in society, people will reach for his books and services, and we can get them on the Bridge to Total Freedom."

And, to Scientologists, this makes perfect sense. They have fallen, once again, for one of Hubbard's many gimmicks.

-snip-

Your final point shows that the reserves are being used for Scientology purposes. What about the great pyramid? I'll bet in its day it had its critics, the dynasty was overthrown before the project complex was completed.

-snip-

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
OK dulloldfart, I owe you $10.00 and I'll pay up if I ever see you in person.

:)

The proof of this claim is the fact that LRH "gave" to CST/RTC or whoever about 650 million bucks on his death - by CSI ADMISSION!!

Got dox? The breakdowns I have seen showed not too much cash or liquidatable assets (i.e., not even in the tens of millions), with the vast majority of the estate being the assigned value of his intellectual property rights, like copyrights.

Paul

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Brennan was just

Leaving out title and/or first name to discredit the subject is so OSA dead-agent style. Did Hubtard even make propositions how to dead-agent or why don't you guys come up with something more fit for 2010?

Senate Inquiry I just assumed you said what you have previously published.

What did you say? What questions did they ask you?

And here is the real motivator for the OP and this entire thread.

Mystic

Crusader
Thankyou for the first intelligent reply to this thread. Sometimes I wonder if ESMB is worthwhile, but I found this interesting. I have an Open Channel here, with you rabble and with Scientology. Sometimes I admonish, sometimes I praise. I'd like to criticise Scientology more but I find I have to defend it against the *** I read.

Really what all this suggests is that Brennan was put in the job by DM, where he surely committed overts. You would have to check if anything was suppressed, and any wins were really overts.

Brennan was just in the right place at the right time when a whole lot of personnel changes were made. But his ego puts him up there as a "former senior leader of Scientology". Needs a whole lot of old time creative processing starting at step 7.

The law is an SP area, Brennan was good at it, just another SP. To be ethical in the law you really need your Scientology basics in.

You all believe in MEST. Typically when people leave Scientology they do a great big agreement with the MEST universe. I know, I did when I left staff. The MEST is irrelevant, that's the real point about this inquiry. As Jesus pointed out. The only question can be is the money used for religious purposes. If building a tunnel to keep it for eternity, pyramid style, that fine. Even DM who is reputed to have private apartment by Marty, and spending money on diving when he goes to the ship, this would be such small beer for a CEO of any corporation, and lavish residences of every Archbishop in every capital city, let alone the Pope. Its irrelevant.

Thankyou for an excellent post, which despite some entheta, contained interesting data.

Useless information from a non-being.

All comments from this poster maybe ignored or laughed at.

A-non-non-anon

Patron with Honors
Even more faggotry

The data is everywhere - It's not our fault if you can't handle it. Clearly you're not a very good Scientologist if you have to deliberately ignore valid points made here;
Not-Is won't get you very far against actual non-subjective facts and truth.

Terril park

Sponsor

This is nonsense. Larry did a brilliant job with the corporate restructuring
of COS, and it still stands despite enormous pressures from public who abhore it, anons, exes and governments.

You seem to be devoid of logical skills.

Larry has witnessed the way COS treats not only critics and FZers, but its own public and staff with contempt at best and the many ways it hurts
them. That he tries to do something about this shows great integrity in
the face of an organisation who specializes in fair game.

We know what LRH said about people who accuse others of having overts.

You seem to have forgotten:-

" The overt doth speak loudly in accusation,"

Veda

Sponsor
x-x, being a Scientologist, is applying LRH Tech and LRH Philosophy.

x-x has, no doubt, read Hubbard's instructions (a.k.a. "tech") from the May 1955 'Manual on Dissemination of Material':

"NEVER BE INTERESTED IN CHARGES. DO, yourself, much MORE CHARGING, and you will win."

And read, from February 1966, in 'Attacks on Scientology':

"...You find out where he or she works or worked, doctor, dentist, friends, neighbors, anyone, and phone 'em up and say, 'I'm investigating Mr./Mrs.______for criminal activities'. You say now and then, 'I have already got some astounding facts', etc. etc. (Use a generality) - It doesn't matter if you don't get much info. Just be NOISY."

And, from November 1967, titled 'Critics of Scientology':

"Never discuss Scientology with a critic. Just discuss his or her crimes, known or unknown. And act completely confident that these crimes exist. Because they do."

And from April 1968, titled 'Intelligence Actions':

'The point is, even if you don't have enough data to win the case, still attack LOUDLY."

And from November 1972, from 'PR Series 18':

"Statements ones makes can be curved. 'She had a birthday party.' becomes 'The delinquent's inner circle gathered yesterday for a sex orgy and pretended to the police it was a birthday party. No one was jailed'."

And then there's an 'Executive Directive' of December 1966:

"It will be found uniformly (despite first view that there is no evidence of it) that anti-Scientologists have in their background this life crimes for which they could be arrested... People who attack Scientology are criminals."

All capitalization is from original quotes.

A-non-non-anon

Patron with Honors
This is nonsense. Larry did a brilliant job with the corporate restructuring of COS, and it still stands despite enormous pressures from public who abhore it, anons, exes and governments.

Makes me wish Larry wasn't quite so awesome, otherwise he would have done a worse job, and thus things would be a lot easier to untangle.

But here's a thought - If DM had been in full control back then, would he have done the Cloaking job? And would it have gone the way of all Diddy Davey's special projects?

TR'SIN

Patron with Honors
:dontfeedtrolls: Seems to be more than one author with this x x moniker, as Mystic mentioned awhile back on this thread. :slap:

:questions:And as This Is Not OK said who cares? You can't make a point if the things you say are false statements intended to discredit or inflame.:confused2:

And thanks for the laughs :D Veda.

I'm over you xx guys. :yes: :whatever:

Terril park

Sponsor
Makes me wish Larry wasn't quite so awesome, otherwise he would have done a worse job, and thus things would be a lot easier to untangle.

But here's a thought - If DM had been in full control back then, would he have done the Cloaking job? And would it have gone the way of all Diddy Davey's special projects?

Hmmm! Just from my recall, FWIW, DM couldn't follow Larrys complex
desertations and let him do his thing. Gave final authority to Larry on
these matters.

x-x

Patron with Honors
L. Ron Hubbard's 1938 "real goal" statement http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=434595&postcount=21 was written shortly after the writing of the 'Excalibur' manuscript.

For years, Hubbard told people that his 'Excalibur' manuscript, .a.k.a. 'The One Command', had been stolen by the Russian KGB. Hubbard also told a number of others stories, all resulting in one thing: No one would ever see this mysterious manuscript, and its continuing mystique would be assured. To have 'Excalibur' revealed to the public would destroy that mystique, as the text had more in common with Nietzsche, Mussolini and Pavlov than with Buddha and Socrates.

Veda, you are actually along the line I am trying to promote here. There are people such as Doom who run an A = A on Scientology. Is Scientology for the masses? Scientology needs to be based upon differentiation.

Should I worry about people who leave Scientology who never had self determinism in it? To me the truth of Scientology is truth, not what Ron said (as Ron pointed out I might add). Once you get it you have some appreciation for the being, but not at effect.

Self Determinism is the mountain. Hitler crashed and burned, it can't be done with force. Such things as Hitler discredit very interesting thought in the late eighteenth century. I think Nietsche had his faults but you can see past people's faults.

I think the problem with Excaliburr was, the effect was, people shot up the tone scale and then later crashed and burned, because of too little philosophical foundations. Thus one can go exterior in Scientology, go OT, but if you don't have firm foundations of production which is outflow, and gives you integrity; and also knowledge of the philosophy: you are a shaky being indeed, might even end up in ESMB. Same goes for Larry applying Scientology five when your case and technical understanding doesn't match.

Thus I can love people but criticise them too. And I have been there, I briefly left Scientology without saying so, when I was declared not clear, but then came back in on my self determinism.

This thread has turned up some interesting data, the book Twelve against the Gods, by William Bolitho - (available on Amazon for 228 dollars, anybody got any better source for this?) And then the quote you give above. I think Ron is quite allowed to smash his name into history, you can too, its not exclusive. Not my game particularly and I can see the contradictions of it. But if you are in the league of able people its par for the course. Life is just a game, based on illusion, go forth and play a better game.

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ya dee ya dee ya

Ya deee ya dee ya - I'd forgotten just how boring scn-os can be . . . Is anyone even reading x-x now? Or just reading everyone else and having a good laugh :D . . . :evillaugh:

Oh, love you, Larry :eyeroll: Keep up the good works :yes:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Hopefully, he's just trying to find his way and figure out what's going on. Inevitably, one's bound to make some false starts particularly if one is still connected to the cult.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The Scientology Game - Welcome to the Merry Go Ron; you buys yer ticket; you takes your ride; eventually you get off right where you got on; slightly dizzier and with less cash. And, yes, you can probably count some memories, like the 'highs' of the bouncing horses and the girl who puked in the swan car...

Zinj

Doom

Lurking.
3 + 7 = 0 is more like it X-X.
Get out before the whole thing sinks.
I think you may be running A=A on me, try reading between the lines and you might get it.:eyeroll: