What's new

Larry Brennan on Radio today.

Terril park

Sponsor
This was posted on an FZ forum. I believe the times given may be for
the east US, but it may be for the west US. I can't access the station to check. It goes out on the Net also.

-------------
Subject: Larry Brennan, ex-GO, on radio tomorrow morning
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:17:14 -0500

Hi,

Tomorrow morning between 8 and 9:00am is Tom Smith's radio show on AM

He's going to have Larry Brennan on the show. Apparently Larry is ex-
GO andan old friend of Tom's. They are going to discuss the CofS.
Also can be heard with streaming radio on hawkradio.com.

It might or might NOT be taped and provided later, so you should
listen to it if you can.

That's all I know for now.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Larry is FAR more than "Ex-GO" he is also ex-SO and was part of the whole corporate sort out. He has been around the block and has been a part of a lot of the fundamental corp paperwork,

If you have a chance to tune in and listen - you most definitely should.

This was posted on an FZ forum. I believe the times given may be for
the east US, but it may be for the west US. I can't access the station to check. It goes out on the Net also.

-------------
Subject: Larry Brennan, ex-GO, on radio tomorrow morning
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:17:14 -0500

Hi,

Tomorrow morning between 8 and 9:00am is Tom Smith's radio show on AM

He's going to have Larry Brennan on the show. Apparently Larry is ex-
GO andan old friend of Tom's. They are going to discuss the CofS.
Also can be heard with streaming radio on hawkradio.com.

It might or might NOT be taped and provided later, so you should
listen to it if you can.

That's all I know for now.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Wow. Really great!!! Thank you Larry!!

I listened up to now, but I have to go. Dang it!

I am so tempted to call in and give some real examples. Dang. No time.

-----

Will this be able to be re-listened to later?

Div6

Crusader
One of the things he is saying is that if just 2 more people come forth and corroborate either seeing or being beaten by DM, there will be a major press release from national media....waiting for contact info..

It's over...no contact info, no call-in. I tuned in at the half-way point, so I missed the first part. It was all "entheta" :)
Larry read the Disconnection Pl, and then the cancellation of same, threw in "the purpose of law suits is to harrass...."quote and so on.
Then they went on to abuses, with a part about how DM beats his subordinates, etc. There was not a single word spoken to defend any of it.

Does it get any better than this? (Well yeah, but still.....)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
One of the things he is saying is that if just 2 more people come forth and corroborate either seeing or being beaten by DM, there will be a major press release from national media....waiting for contact info..

It's over...no contact info, no call-in. I tuned in at the half-way point, so I missed the first part. It was all "entheta" :)
Larry read the Disconnection Pl, and then the cancellation of same, threw in "the purpose of law suits is to harrass...."quote and so on.
Then they went on to abuses, with a part about how DM beats his subordinates, etc. There was not a single word spoken to defend any of it.

Does it get any better than this? (Well yeah, but still.....)

Suppositionally, it would have been neat to have Rinder on, introduced ambiguously, spending a few minutes doing his usual defensive PR routine, then him saying, "Well, that's what I used to say. In reality...."

Paul

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Suppositionally, it would have been neat to have Rinder on, introduced ambiguously, spending a few minutes doing his usual defensive PR routine, then him saying, "Well, that's what I used to say. In reality...."

Paul

lol - now that would be funny.

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
good job, Tom and Larry

It's historically important, and in pt it's vital to keep organizing to remove DM for his crimes. Assault is a crime. Perjury is a crime. Fraud is a crime. He could do major time for all of it. I heard the show live on 1520 here in Tampa Bay. Keep up the good work, Tom and Larry. Mike

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It's available online. I dunno who taped it, but here it is:

http://www.Lermanet.com/audio/bren.wma 13 Meg 55 min
http://www.Lermanet.com/audio/bren.mp3 26 Meg 55 min

:cheerleader:

I just listened to it. Interesting. One thing that stuck in my mind: Larry said that it would only take two trustees to stand up and DM would be out on his ear instantly.

Assuming that two trustees did do that, how would that work? Is it even possible? Let's say two escaped from wherever and made some public declaration in the media. Couldn't DM say that they aren't trustees any more, waving their resignations that he had backdated? With witnesses?

It is doubtless true that if everyone at Int suddenly said fuck you and refused to do what he said, he would have no power at all (apart from the ability to sign checks etc.), but life isn't like that and it isn't going to happen unless he gets indicted and convicted bigtime.

Paul

Lurker

Patron with Honors
Hello, I just now registered so that I could post the following.

I read this (regarding the radio show) over on OCMB and in that thread BTs2Free said, "If that's true that only two more people are needed for the release of a major publication exposing Scientology and DM's abuses, please contact me."

I did a search on the web and found the thread Are you willing or available to speak to the media? Page 2 where Larry (Lovinglife625 on this board) posts his contact information. If anyone over here can contact BTs2Free over there and direct him to the thread, he can get ahold of Larry himself and be off and running with that.

I am not a member of OCMB and if I read about registration over there correctly, it would take a while for a new registration to be processed and I'd like to get BTs2Free the information sooner rather than later.

As an aside and as my forum name implies, I lurk on this board, over at OCMB and at various other sites. At this point in time, I will return to lurking. However, now that I am registered, I'll likely pop in with comments and my own views from time to time.

Thanks, folks.