What's new

Last part of my story-Why I really left

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
So here we are. Let me go back a little. When I was first at the mission in Hesperia, they did the pinch test on me. When they did the test everything they said would happen did happen. From that point on, Scientology could not do anything wrong. It was all right. If that part worked, it must all work.

So even though I was really upset about the comm-ev and everything I was still, at that time, a Scientologist. Also, at this point I want to say something about that comm-ev. It was totally off policy. It started out alright, but then they had me pick up the cans. A comm-ev turning into a gangbang sec-check. :omg: I have never heard of that happening. But I went back to the org and resumed my PES post.

I had to get a real job and because I had a computer background, It was easy to get work and of course when working with computers, you have easy access to the net. Well of course I wanted to know what other people were saying about the "church".

So I looked online and found that there were a lot of people against the church for varying reasons, but I also found the secret OT levels. Not just the EP's mind you, but the actual pack data. I, like everyone else had been curious about this, so of course I did not shade my eyes. I looked. I read the OT8 data. Now, I have a question. How can you have it both ways. In some ref's Ron says that Jesus was nothing more than an implant. A ser-fac created in R6. In OT8 ron says that Jesus was a man who liked "boys and young men" and someone who had a "terrible temper". :confused2:

I was brought up a Christian and somehow this deeply offended me. ALthough, I understood one thing very well. Untill a person has been well enough indocrinated, they are not considered "ready" to do OT8. That was the last straw.

I have never since been inside an org. There were, for a while attempts to get me back in to see what my problems were. A few phone calls. I told one terminal about what I had read. I was told that I would have to go to Flag to get that handled. I said there was no way I was going to Flag on my dime to handle a lie. I have never been called since. About a year later, I ran into a "friend" who said he was not supposed to talk to me. I have never received a declare order. I figure after 14 years, who cares?

Thank you everyone for being here and listening.

Love and Respect

Bob

Good for you for taking back your freedom. It's actually quite mind blowing that they would expect you to pay to go down to Flag, so they can "handle" you, but not as mind blowing as most Scientologists in that situation actual doing it.

Feral

Rogue male
Hey Rob, that OT VIII is not real Hubbard AFAIK.

It certainly is not the OT VIII delivered at this time, no resemblance at all.

Clever fake I think.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I've never been completely convinced that this was not the original OT VIII, as written by Ron.

If you look into Jesse Prince's writings, you will see that he was part of a "flap handling" with David Miscavige that re-wrote OT VIII after so many of the first OT VIIIs blew Scientology after the first "Maiden Voyage". (How many "Maiden" Voyages can you really have, anyway?)

I was at the Shrine Auditorium after all the original OT VIIIs came back, and it was most definitely a staged performance.

I was also working as ED under our mission holder who was on that 1st maiden voyage, and when he returned, he was NOT VVGIs at all. He was also raised as a Jew.

For me, to have LRH write what he did about Jesus and Lucifer as "the Bringer of Light" makes a whole bunch of sense - for a lot of reasons - including his OTO connections, and other whacked out shit I've heard of him saying to other people.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
With the number of OTVIII' comps out now, it would be interesting to hear what the original completions have to say about the 1988 version of OTVIII and as to where or not it contained any data on Jesus and what that data was if it was there. Know any original OTVIII comps who are out?

I've never been completely convinced that this was not the original OT VIII, as written by Ron.

If you look into Jesse Prince's writings, you will see that he was part of a "flap handling" with David Miscavige that re-wrote OT VIII after so many of the first OT VIIIs blew Scientology after the first "Maiden Voyage". (How many "Maiden" Voyages can you really have, anyway?)

I was at the Shrine Auditorium after all the original OT VIIIs came back, and it was most definitely a staged performance.

I was also working as ED under our mission holder who was on that 1st maiden voyage, and when he returned, he was NOT VVGIs at all. He was also raised as a Jew.

For me, to have LRH write what he did about Jesus and Lucifer as "the Bringer of Light" makes a whole bunch of sense - for a lot of reasons - including his OTO connections, and other whacked out shit I've heard of him saying to other people.

Feral

Rogue male

I don't know if it was delivered on the ship, with the defections I would have thought we'd have heard by now, but we haven't.

Maybe it was the 1969 OT VIII mentioned in the "OT orgs" HCOPL but doesn't seem to fit that description in the PL, but knowing Hubbard that means nothing.

We need an early OT VIII defector to settle this!

I read it and it seemed pretty out there, even for Lron, in that it sought to modify the GE line, made as much sense as the Xenu story, very few OTs do their bridge prior to bearing children, so we all have to wait for their next life for any of that questionable benefit.

I couldn't find which file on that page where Jesse Prince explained it. Which one 'Lanzo?

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
So here we are. Let me go back a little. When I was first at the mission in Hesperia, they did the pinch test on me. When they did the test everything they said would happen did happen. From that point on, Scientology could not do anything wrong. It was all right. If that part worked, it must all work.

So even though I was really upset about the comm-ev and everything I was still, at that time, a Scientologist. Also, at this point I want to say something about that comm-ev. It was totally off policy. It started out alright, but then they had me pick up the cans. A comm-ev turning into a gangbang sec-check. :omg: I have never heard of that happening. But I went back to the org and resumed my PES post.

I had to get a real job and because I had a computer background, It was easy to get work and of course when working with computers, you have easy access to the net. Well of course I wanted to know what other people were saying about the "church".

So I looked online and found that there were a lot of people against the church for varying reasons, but I also found the secret OT levels. Not just the EP's mind you, but the actual pack data. I, like everyone else had been curious about this, so of course I did not shade my eyes. I looked. I read the OT8 data. Now, I have a question. How can you have it both ways. In some ref's Ron says that Jesus was nothing more than an implant. A ser-fac created in R6. In OT8 ron says that Jesus was a man who liked "boys and young men" and someone who had a "terrible temper". :confused2:

I was brought up a Christian and somehow this deeply offended me. ALthough, I understood one thing very well. Untill a person has been well enough indocrinated, they are not considered "ready" to do OT8. That was the last straw.

I have never since been inside an org. There were, for a while attempts to get me back in to see what my problems were. A few phone calls. I told one terminal about what I had read. I was told that I would have to go to Flag to get that handled. I said there was no way I was going to Flag on my dime to handle a lie. I have never been called since. About a year later, I ran into a "friend" who said he was not supposed to talk to me. I have never received a declare order. I figure after 14 years, who cares?

Thank you everyone for being here and listening.

Love and Respect

Bob

It is the opinion of a lot of exes that the OT8 version you read online was a fake.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
This lie angers me the most. Besides being total BULLSHIT - you hear ALL the time about how you can be a scientologist AND be Christian, Jewish, etc. PISSES ME OFF. I rebute it EVERY time I hear it.

Good for you for getting out. I haven't read anything on OT VIII - is this where hubabrd says Jesus was an implant or where he says Jesus was (Lord forgive me) a "lover of boys and young men"?

Anyone have a link to the OT VIII stuff - hell reading OT III hasn't killed me yet! What can reading OT VIII do?

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
This lie angers me the most. Besides being total BULLSHIT - you hear ALL the time about how you can be a scientologist AND be Christian, Jewish, etc. PISSES ME OFF. I rebute it EVERY time I hear it.

Good for you for getting out. I haven't read anything on OT VIII - is this where hubabrd says Jesus was an implant or where he says Jesus was (Lord forgive me) a "lover of boys and young men"?

Anyone have a link to the OT VIII stuff - hell reading OT III hasn't killed me yet! What can reading OT VIII do?

The Part where he calls Jesus a lover of boys and young men is in the OT8 data :
HCOB 5 May 1980
Issue 1
OT VIII SERIES 1
Confidential Student Briefing

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Part where he calls Jesus a lover of boys and young men is in the OT8 data :
HCOB 5 May 1980
Issue 1
OT VIII SERIES 1
Confidential Student Briefing

Thank you. Google is a useful tool (and to those who are out and were able to post this info on the net THANK YOU) - I found it right away.

So do OT VIII's STILL tell people they can be Christians AND be a scientologist?

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thank you. Google is a useful tool (and to those who are out and were able to post this info on the net THANK YOU) - I found it right away.

So do OT VIII's STILL tell people they can be Christians AND be a scientologist?

Actually, the first OT VIII I met, I asked about God and he, rather condesendingly told me to word clear 8th Dyanamic. This was back in 88 and I still remember it.

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Actually, the first OT VIII I met, I asked about God and he, rather condesendingly told me to word clear 8th Dyanamic. This was back in 88 and I still remember it.

Wow - just a little 1.1 don't you think?! That blows my mind!

I can't wait until I run into a scientologist and they start trying to handle me. I am prepared. I even have a manilla file folder which has key "policies" and other evidence to back up what I know is the truth. I am hoping it is useful when I start to have a "real" conversation with my sister.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow - just a little 1.1 don't you think?! That blows my mind!

I can't wait until I run into a scientologist and they start trying to handle me. I am prepared. I even have a manilla file folder which has key "policies" and other evidence to back up what I know is the truth. I am hoping it is useful when I start to have a "real" conversation with my sister.

I wish you all the luck in the world in handling your sister.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron

Part of that implant story can be heard here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrMJUDkDWqc

auntpat

Patron with Honors
So that's when you read it.

I only got as far as OT1 so had no other data. I still considered myself a christian at that time. I can imagine how you felt when reading that HCOB.

I was working at Delta Meters when I left and of course meeting people from all over the world who came in to get their meters checked or fixed. I was hearing all kinds of strange things. It all came to an end when myself, my husband and anotherr couple were Com-Eved. I came out of it smelling like a rose but the other three we put in Liability. The guy who caused the Com-Ev was looney and doing really crazy things but his "stats were up". I walked out of the Com-Ev and out of Scn.

Had I read OT8 or even OT3 I would had left anyway.

Love and Light,:happydance:
Pat

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Had I read OT8 or even OT3 I would had left anyway.

Love and Light,:happydance:
Pat

What really blew my mind was that they had the unmitigated gall to believe that:
A. I could be handled by Flag Services and.
B. That I wanted to be handled at all.

It really confused them to watch me walk out of that Org.

Love and Respect

Bob

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
Of course they were confused!

You didn't suck it up and admit your mu's like a good little Scn...

You took it like an SP and I, for one, am glad you're here!!!!!:yes: