What's new

Latest BFG post regarding Rinder and DM

Div6

Crusader
Ronnie's in the Williamsburg area...If Mike is in Northern Va, then he will be Sylvia bait....

how disgusting.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh they're really likely to send some local OSA person to try and "handle" Mike...
I can see it now.

He's having lunch with his new boss in the deserted Denny's across from the Used Car lot. Mike is crackling stale saltines into his chili, and his boss is plowing into a greasy cheeseburger, spilling ketchup down his plaid shirt, splotching his striped tie. That's okay. It goes with the other stains on his dirty tweed coat.

A little old lady walks to the back and takes a seat at a table right behind Mike - even though all the other tables in the whole place are empty.

Mike's balls start to sweat.

He thinks, "Here it is. This is it. They've found me."

His boss says, "Timmy? Is there something wrong? You look sweaty."

"Oh nothing. This chili is really hot, that's all."

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
He would be scared shitless, this would mean he would be subjected to OSA tactics, of which he doesn't have the faintest idea...

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
People are justly angry at Mike Rinder. He did hurt a lot of people.

I was wondering -

at what point could he get forgiveness from those angry, hurt, affected, etc- by his actions?

And I don't mean this sarcastically. And I'm not chiding anybody.

Would he need to "strike an effective blow" at the church to get forgiveness from some?

I think it's to his credit that he left.

He should have left much sooner. I don't know why he didn't. Might have been fear.

I've been seeing posts on various forums indicating that Rinder should be on the receiving end for a change, since he hurt so many people.

I can really understand this. But at what point do we say "good on ya for leaving the cult. We wish you well."

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
People are justly angry at Mike Rinder. He did hurt a lot of people.

I was wondering -

at what point could he get forgiveness from those angry, hurt, affected, etc- by his actions?

And I don't mean this sarcastically. And I'm not chiding anybody.

Would he need to "strike an effective blow" at the church to get forgiveness from some?

I think it's to his credit that he left.

He should have left much sooner. I don't know why he didn't. Might have been fear.

I've been seeing posts on various forums indicating that Rinder should be on the receiving end for a change, since he hurt so many people.

I can really understand this. But at what point do we say "good on ya for leaving the cult. We wish you well."

Quite honestly, I can't suggest better than the Liability Formula idea of "Make up the damage done."

That would be acceptable to me.

Paul

Free Will

Patron with Honors
This was a fascinating thread to read. I'm pleased to see humour replacing fear for most of us.
But there was supposed to be more that followed the very first post from BFG/Lulu Belle. Where is it?
So what has happened to Mike Rinder?
:ohmy:

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think it's quite a leap from leaving the "church" for self preservation to leaving because you refuse to support a group that is just plain wrong in their actions.

I'm not sure if Mr. Rinder has made that transition, as from what I've seen of him he has quite a distance to hurdle.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=275196#275196

The text in bold is parts of a previous post BFG was replying to.

--------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to Mike Rinder - first of all, Rinder did not fall. His rose up and got out. Best thing he ever did for any of us or himself. When someone is at the Int Base, they have been brainwashed and poisoned by Dave Miscavige into thinking a certain way. In Mike’s eyes, he was doing what was best for the entire human race and all eternity. It took awhile, but through years of abuse, he was able to see that this was not the case and he got out.

So now that he is out and that is in the past, let’s try not to trash talk the hell out of him. He has to start his entire life over now. I would think that all that he has been subjected to over the last 30 years would be enough punishment for whatever wrong was done during that same time.

I agree 100 percent.

Also I think Rinder did one hell of a job for the Church. I don't care what Jason said about his persona , he was taught to lie, even drilled. He always looked like a million bucks on television and since he has left the Church has folded into an avalanche of out PR. He did a great job in PR, he could work anywhere in Beverly Hills for a PR firm with his experience. He should be running the PR for the White house. That he lied per his ordered checksheet in the name of saving mankind , O.K., he was duped like so many of the rest of us.

Also Dave is often working on 750,000 items at the same time.

What illusion that man generates! All of his products are overt products.

This is how most people are removed from post. From either submitting something to him that is so destructive to scientology that they must be removed from post, or they were someone on the submission routing who rubber stamped it and passed it on to Dave.

Good for him when his tone level can fluctuate from punishing bodies to blame.

Ray Mitoff approved the last Dianetics How–To video without even reading the CSW or watching the video!!!!!! This was the video that was going to teach millions of people how to audit Dianetics, and Ray did not even watch it. It was submitted through him to Dave for Technical side check. Needless to say, when quizzed on the video by Dave Miscavige, Ray did not fair to well and another staff beating was added to Dave’s long list.

Ray Mithoff has offered nothing valuable to the church either. As senior CS he sent all those people to do ot8 and they had to be told to go back onto 7 and three different versions of OT8 had to be released. What an idiot.

The point of all this is, that Dave was not distracted by the BBC thing or the Basics release. Dave is so psychotically dispersed onto the above list and 50,000 other things that he is on full time crazy mode and how he is able to do anything is a miracle.

I am beginning to suspect you are a PR plant for DM. (ha ha)

Tom is so hardcore that he poses a threat to Dave. He could publicly denounce Dave and then Dave would have a real big problem on his hand. Tom could also walk away and Dave would have an equally big problem on his hands. Dave has a very delicate situation with Tom Cruise now.

What a ptp!

Dave once had kept Mike up for days on a case and when Dave left and Mike had a chance, he put his face down on a desk in corner and slept. Dave knew that Mike would try and get some sleep so Dave had Jeff Baker (photographer) shoot about 50 photos of Mike sleeping so that Dave could show everybody what mike was doing while Dave was “working”. This is one of thousands of tactics that Dave would use to get people to work for days on end with no sleep. Dave showed these photos on at least 10 occasions afterwards, even YEARS later!

What a sadistic little bas.....

Super Power Building will not be released/opened until:

The super power rundowns have been getting delivered in the Freezone for quite some time now.

1. The rundown itself is completed.

The rundown was completed before Hubbard passed away. Otherwise you are suggesting super power is developed by someone else. It was not.

It has been being piloted for the last 20 years to no result.

The super power has been getting delivered in the Freezone with remarkable results.

Until next time… BFG

Very interesting.
T.O.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I disagree. I hold no particular grudge against Mike Rinder, but, it's not enough that he's saved his own skin, while allowing the wholesale atrocity to continue.

While an argument can be made that *every* Scientologist is both 'perpetrator' and 'victim' to some extent, Mike Rinder definitely falls hard to the perpetrator range and owes his fellow Scientologists and society as a whole far more than a mere escape and 'getting on with his life'.

More than most others, Rinder has it in his power to end the Cult once and for all, and, until he does so, by assisting police authorities in investigating and prosecuting the 'Church' and his fellow perps, he's a long way from off the hook.

Does that mean 'trash talking' him? No. Mike was a criminal in a criminal organization. That's not trash talk. I'm sure he's a really nice guy, in the right circumstances, but he owes.

Big time.

Zinj

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
I disagree. I hold no particular grudge against Mike Rinder, but, it's not enough that he's saved his own skin, while allowing the wholesale atrocity to continue.

While an argument can be made that *every* Scientologist is both 'perpetrator' and 'victim' to some extent, Mike Rinder definitely falls hard to the perpetrator range and owes his fellow Scientologists and society as a whole far more than a mere escape and 'getting on with his life'.

More than most others, Rinder has it in his power to end the Cult once and for all, and, until he does so, by assisting police authorities in investigating and prosecuting the 'Church' and his fellow perps, he's a long way from off the hook.

Does that mean 'trash talking' him? No. Mike was a criminal in a criminal organization. That's not trash talk. I'm sure he's a really nice guy, in the right circumstances, but he owes.

Big time.

Zinj

Well stated.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Also Dave is often working on 750,000 items at the same time. This is why nothing can ever get done at the Int base. Dave has set himself up as the final approval on so many things, he cannot even get to them to get them approved. He has multiple stacks of proposals over ten feet high in his offices. Each submission must be in an exact format, full CSW and in most cases, if Dave has ever said anything about the subject, then you must have M9 word cleared these transcripts to be able to even present a submission for review by him. This being said, he is the final approval on the following items:
1. RTC important matters needed urgent attention
2. RTC postings
3. RTC transfers
4. RTC financial proposals
5. RTC building plans
6. RTC org boards
7. RTC Comm-Evs
8. RTC RPF Assignments

9. ASI important matters needed urgent attention
10. ASI postings
11. ASI transfers
12. ASI financial proposals
13. ASI building plans
14. ASI vehicle purchases
15. ASI org boards
16. ASI event plans
17. ASI Comm-Evs
18. ASI RPF Assignments
19. ASI special properties book designs
20. ASI books to tape plans
21. ASI books to tape designs
22. ASI books to tape final products
23. ASI marketing plans

24. Dave Miscavige Personal investments proposals

25. Church investments proposals

26. OSA matters
27. Daily press updates / handlings
28. Legal plans
29. Threat handling plans
30. Attorney meetings
31. Ongoing investigations / sec-check KR’s / handlings
32. Court Case plans

33. CST important matters needed urgent attention
34. CST postings
35. CST transfers
36. CST financial proposals
37. CST building plans
38. CST vehicle purchases
39. CST org boards
40. CST Comm-Evs
41. CST RPF Assignments
42. Archival facility location
43. Archival facility design
44. Archival capsule design
45. Archival capsule material proposal
46. Archival capsule layout
47. Archival capsule contents by capsules
48. Overall archival capsule layout at archival facility
49. Archival records
50. Archival books
51. Archival record players

52. Book design/plan
53. Book front matter copy
54. Book back matter copy
55. Book cover art
56. Book cover text
57. Book cover design
58. Book Insert card copy
59. Book glossary
60. Book index
61. Book spine design
62. Book style
63. Book Edit
64. Book course checksheet
65. Book course pack
66. Book course pack cover
67. Book package design
68. Book package final art
69. Book package packaging
70. Book Marketing plans

71. Course checksheet
72. Course pack
73. Course pack cover
74. Course pack package design
75. Course pack package final art
76. Course pack packaging
77. Course Marketing plans
78. Delivery Course - Course checksheet (this is the course that tells you how to teach people to deliver the course)
79. Delivery Course - Course pack
80. Delivery Course - Course pack cover
81. Delivery Course - Course pack package design
82. Delivery Course - Course pack package final art
83. Delivery Course - Course pack packaging

84. C/S Delivery Course - Course checksheet (this is the course that tells you how to teach people to C/S the course)
85. C/S Delivery Course - Course pack
86. C/S Delivery Course - Course pack cover
87. C/S Delivery Course - Course pack package design
88. C/S Delivery Course - Course pack package final art
89. C/S Delivery Course - Course pack packaging

90. Repair Course - Course checksheet (this is the course that tells you how to fix people that have done any of the three above courses)
91. Repair Course - Course pack
92. Repair Course - Course pack cover
93. Repair Course - Course pack package design
94. Repair Course - Course pack package final art
95. Repair Course - Course pack packaging

96. New building proposals
97. New building purchase
98. New building layout
99. New building designs
100. New building carpet
101. New building interior signage
102. New building outdoor sign
103. New building promotion
104. New building opening event invitation
105. New building opening plan
106. New building staff uniform design
107. New building opening speeches
108. New building opening event
109. New building opening staff members
110. New building opening Executive Director postings
111. New building opening Test center location
112. New building opening even video offline edit
113. New building video music plans
114. New building video music treatments
115. New building video music scores
116. New building video music mixes
117. New building video Offline Edits
118. New building video Online Edits
119. New building video visual effects shots
120. New building marketing plans

121. Test center layout
122. Test center designs
123. Test center opening plan
124. Test center opening speeches
125. Test center opening event
126. Test center opening staff members
127. Test center marketing plans

128. Any Int base postings
129. Any Int base org boards
130. Any Int important matters needed urgent attention
131. Any Int postings
132. Any Int transfers
133. Any Int financial proposals
134. Any Int building plans
135. Any Int vehicle purchases
136. Any Int org boards
137. Any Int Comm-Evs
138. Any Int RPF Assignments

139. Any org boards anywhere
140. Middle Management executive postings
141. Any existing buildings renovations plans
142. Any existing buildings renovations plans
143. Any fleet purchases
145. CD artwork
146. CD binder artwork
147. CD transcript artwork
148. CD transcript glossary
149. CD text
150. CD edit
151. CD audio mix
152. CD promo artwork
153. CD single package design
154. CD single package artwork
156. Video idea
157. Video treatments
158. Video scripts
159. Video music plans
160. Video music treatments
161. Video music scores
162. Video music mixes
163. Video Offline Edits
164. Video Online Edits
165. Video visual effects shots

166. Film treatments
167. Film scripts
168. Film Sets & Props design
169. Film Costumes design
170. Film actors
171. Film Director’s Interpretation
172. Film stock tests
173. Film Dailies
174. Film music plans
175. Film music treatments
176. Film music scores
177. Film music mixes
178. Film visual effects shots
179. Film Edits
180. Film Color timing
181. Final Film print
182. Final film digital version with final mix
183. Film System

184. Event plan
185. Event location
186. Event hall
187. Event date
188. Event motif
189. Event releases
190. Event after-event sales patter
191. Event after-event sales package
192. Event after-event sales package income spending plan
193. Event set design
194. Event costume design
195. Event hall design
196. Event speeches
197. Event speakers
198. Event make-up person
199. Event camera plan
200. Event hall sound acoustics
201. Event hall balloon drop plan
202. Event podium height
203. Event podium bulletproofing
204. Event podium tele-prompters set-up and positioning
205. Event awards
206. Event awardees
207. Event awards presenters
208. Event awards presenters assistants
209. Event personnel
210. Professional Event Crew (non-SO)

This is about 1/10th the full list of what HE REQUIRES that he approve. I am sure that the list is over 1000 individual items that he requires someone do a full submission to him through about 3-10 other people before it even gets to him."

This is remarkable recall.

I must say I am impressed.

T.O.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd be interested in knowing the other 9/10s of the list.

Especially with regards to his ownship responsibilities at RTC.

T.O.

Free Will

Patron with Honors
What a story. Please continue!
29l06ex.jpg