What's new

Latest BFG post regarding Rinder and DM

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Terril, Cruise personally has nothing to gain, and a lot to lose, by "speaking out".

What is it that he would have to "speak out" about, anyway?

That he has been treated like royalty by the Sea Org? That he has been given servants and luxurious quarters? That he has basically a slave force at his feet?

The first thing he would have to concede is that he took advantage of all of this.

Wouldn't put him in a very good light, would it?

true indeed.

Not sure TC shouting out to National Enquirer that he was a total wanker who got conned is really going to reflect that well on him...

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would definitely have some doubts about the "fueling the real estate binge" absent any proof. However the "Tom Wags Dwarf" scenario does actually make sense.

Most old time Scientologists (and Alan can correct me if I'm wrong) tended to judge people - celebrities or not - by their cases and case level. I don't think that most of the tech terminals respect TC anywhere near as much as DM does.

True. Mostly because they are rich and famous that they have tough cases.

Their identity is bigger than they are. Also they are very insecure. The "celebrity" identity is desperate for survival - good effective auditing threatens that type of identity.

DM is in actually a perfect example of a Celebrity case. He trust no-one, consequently all hats must be worn by him....Everything revolves around him.

He cannot be in session as he is too afraid he will be found out. My guess is he really deep down hates TC with a passion. If you remember the PTS R/D there is a compulsive attraction to find, love and destroy your enemies. :omg:

Its really power without responsibility for the effects created.

These type of Identities are actually effect of their own creations. They can't feel others pain as they have no empathy. Thats why they can walk past RPFers and not notice them, not notice the degradation and pain being heaped on them. Or on a whim destroy years of dedicated work.

Either TC or DM will "cognite" that one or the other is an SP to them.....just like Hubbard did to all his "friends" and dedicated lovers -and end up all alone.

Alan

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well it may apply to a lesser extent to other celebrities. And maybe DM has no useful blackmail material on Tom.

Its not blackmail - maybe emotional blackmail that keep celebs in Scio.

It is they have not got anywhere safe that they can trust to go to.

Regurgitated LRH Tech, Ethics and Policies create the same insane conditions.

Alan

Ralph Hilton

Patron Meritorious
It was one of the greatest outpoints I saw that Scientology became oriented toward servicing the rich. When I got involved at first it seemed like a group of friendly people adventuring into new territory much in the spirit of the 60s youth. LRH said in the early days to find PCs who will help others. If Scientology dissemination had been oriented toward that rather than pandering to rich neurotics then I feel that it could have gone in a more worthwhile direction.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
It was one of the greatest outpoints I saw that Scientology became oriented toward servicing the rich. When I got involved at first it seemed like a group of friendly people adventuring into new territory much in the spirit of the 60s youth. LRH said in the early days to find PCs who will help others. If Scientology dissemination had been oriented toward that rather than pandering to rich neurotics then I feel that it could have gone in a more worthwhile direction.

Totally agreed.

Terril park

Sponsor
Terril, Cruise personally has nothing to gain, and a lot to lose, by "speaking out".

What is it that he would have to "speak out" about, anyway?

That he has been treated like royalty by the Sea Org? That he has been given servants and luxurious quarters? That he has basically a slave force at his feet?

The first thing he would have to concede is that he took advantage of all of this.

Wouldn't put him in a very good light, would it?

I see it differently.

By speaking out against COS and Miscavidge I can only see gain.

I think personally that Tom is a good guy. With Integrity. he has actually compromised his status by supporting COS. Well I could at least post much from ARS to support that. :)

Its not clear how much Tom knows of the devastating conditions at Int
and how this was in many ways serving him. From BFG he knows about the SP room. Probably from DM. DMs PR.

In his position he is well accustomed to "Spin". Hollywood and all.

I would imagine he surfs the net. The rabid attacks on LRH and COS probably don't impress him.

The successes of the FZ may do.

I have no reason to believe he is stupid.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I see it differently.

By speaking out against COS and Miscavidge I can only see gain.

What would he have to gain?

I think personally that Tom is a good guy. With Integrity.

Based on what?

Dumping his wife right before their tenth year anniversary?

Knowingly using Sea Org members as slaves?

Arranging a sham marriage with a young actress to help his "image"?

Making everyone who works for him sign confidentiality agreements the size of a phone book?

he has actually compromised his status by supporting COS. Well I could at least post much from ARS to support that. :)

That's not integrity.

That's stupidity.

Fed by a giant ego. Which is nurtured and allowed to grow to the monstrous size it is by the adoring Scientology slaves he surrounds himself with.

Its not clear how much Tom knows of the devastating conditions at Int and how this was in many ways serving him. From BFG he knows about the SP room. Probably from DM. DMs PR.

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! :pullhair:

Terril, the guy has his own living quarters at Int. How could he not know the "devastating conditions" there?

Not to mention that Andre Tabayoyon wrote an extremely famous affidavit about Tom Cruise and what the Int Base had to go through for him, like 13 years ago, which has been all over the freakin' internet for years.

You don't think he's even heard of it? Even if he's never read it himself?

He knows. He absolutely knows.

He is just so deluded that he's convinced himself that they "pulled it in". They deserve the treatment they are getting because they are SPs.

He's got a king's life in Scientology. Why should he want to change anything?

I would imagine he surfs the net.

Actually, I've heard he doesn't. Doesn't like it. I don't know if it's true or not.

The rabid attacks on LRH and COS probably don't impress him.

The successes of the FZ may do.

I have no reason to believe he is stupid.

You are right in some ways. He has a lot of abilities in certain areas. He's a control freak and a perfectionist, and that has served him well in the past in his career.

He is also obviously deluded and has a monster ego. There's no other way to explain his total seeming oblivion to the horrible PR he has gotten the last few years.

He's not interested in the FZ. Never will be.

It's the power he has in COS that hooks him.

The adoration, the love bombing, the being waited on. The way he is treated like he is stratospheres above everyone around him.

He's not going to get that from people who are purely interested in applying tech to a case.

Terril park

Sponsor
Oh Lulubelle,
Thought we were in love. :)

You may well know lots more relevant data than me.

Will get back to you on this. :)

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Oh Lulubelle,
Thought we were in love. :)

You may well know lots more relevant data than me.

Will get back to you on this. :)

I dont think she is mad AT you. She is a sweetie. She gets mad at things, more than people.... havent you seen that yet? She is a doll (oops, my opinion came out....:ohmy: )

Terril park

Sponsor
What would he have to gain?

Based on what?

Dumping his wife right before their tenth year anniversary?

Knowingly using Sea Org members as slaves?

Arranging a sham marriage with a young actress to help his "image"?

Making everyone who works for him sign confidentiality agreements the size of a phone book?

That's not integrity.

That's stupidity.

Fed by a giant ego. Which is nurtured and allowed to grow to the monstrous size it is by the adoring Scientology slaves he surrounds himself with.

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! :pullhair:

Terril, the guy has his own living quarters at Int. How could he not know the "devastating conditions" there?

Not to mention that Andre Tabayoyon wrote an extremely famous affidavit about Tom Cruise and what the Int Base had to go through for him, like 13 years ago, which has been all over the freakin' internet for years.

You don't think he's even heard of it? Even if he's never read it himself?

He knows. He absolutely knows.

He is just so deluded that he's convinced himself that they "pulled it in". They deserve the treatment they are getting because they are SPs.

He's got a king's life in Scientology. Why should he want to change anything?

Actually, I've heard he doesn't. Doesn't like it. I don't know if it's true or not.

You are right in some ways. He has a lot of abilities in certain areas. He's a control freak and a perfectionist, and that has served him well in the past in his career.

He is also obviously deluded and has a monster ego. There's no other way to explain his total seeming oblivion to the horrible PR he has gotten the last few years.

He's not interested in the FZ. Never will be.

It's the power he has in COS that hooks him.

The adoration, the love bombing, the being waited on. The way he is treated like he is stratospheres above everyone around him.

He's not going to get that from people who are purely interested in applying tech to a case.

Us mortals dump wifes and husbands. Few last 10 years!

Can you verify he knowingly used SO members as slaves?

Can you verify the marriage is sham? I'd grab Katie in an instant were I single. Less you were available. :)

Confidentially agreements may well be standard for A lists stars. Currently
I havn't aquired that status. If I do I'll get back to you on that.

You think DM does organised tours of the RPF? He sweated sweat and others blood to make a field of flowers for Tom and Nicole to run in.

He's got a kings life regardless of DM and SCN.,

Re the bad PR I expect he is buying the COS bullshit of a world of SPs.

The power in COS that hooks him? Didn't someone just post how he gave it all up for a while? He of course has had enormous power re his proffession anyway.

For him love bombing is to be avoided yes?

Except from tech. Its individually programmed love bombing. :)

Its very rare I disagree with what you say. I only really know him from the movies and the critical forums. You may well have personal data I don't have.

Anyway, its a blast to love bomb you Lulubelle. :)

everfree

Patron Meritorious
8A. My source told me that the Basics are intended to follow the early and successful growth pattern LRH used where he had Dianeticists run easy processes on their friends and family. This will supposedly be the new way to field dissem. There will be a move away from discussing LRH at all. Focus will be on "Tools for Living" and "Stress Free Living."

I especially loved the "Stress Free Living" part. Trying to learn Stress Free Living from CofS is like trying to learn flower arranging from the manufacturers of Agent Orange.

Little Bear Victor

Silver Meritorious Patron
My input

The BFG posting is VERY accurate information -- at least 95% accurate, easily more. I've never seen any other person describe the Int Base more accurately nor know as much outside related information. Plus he has excellent comm lines to other Scientology-related people, in or out of the Church. You can't get a more accurate report from anyone else.

I know. I was there.

And he is not bullshitting. I know his situation. He'll do just what he promises. Sure hope Rinder will team up with him. That'll be the end of the DM Era of Management.

Victor

Veda

Sponsor
Maybe someone with the "hot dope" could update wikipedia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Rinder

Great post, btw. I am curious what #s 144 and 155 are.

You can't control what's happening, so act as though you like it.

Then state variations of "Tech is out in Orgs," etc.

Modify at a later time with, "Scientology works! but we build a world with broken straws."

Return to basic theme of how small any thing is compared to everything.

Well, you know the drill.

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
You can't control what's happening, so act as though you like it.

Then state variations of "Tech is out in Orgs," etc.

Modify at a later time with, "Scientology works! but we build a world with broken straws."

Return to basic theme of how small any thing is compared to everything.

Well, you know the drill.

I would bother to ask you what the hell you are talking about...but it would just stack up with the other questions you can't answer...

Until then, you can 'chill out' in my SP hall with a couple of others. Maybe, someday you will learn to provide something useful.

You have been failing for some time now, and pretending that you know me or my intentions is just frosty piss icing on the moist fecal cake you entitled "Veda":

572_image.jpg

Last edited: