What's new

Latest news! An auditor from Denmark left the Church

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome Sally:welcome:

What a fantastic post. Loved the humour, but saddened by reality of it all.
Great to have you here, and fun to have you around.:happydance:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Ehmmm...you see what happens when you only read the first page in thread...feel like a jackass!

Now, now... no need to go that far. You can just edit your post. see the button at the bottom right. Just click 'Edit', delet the end of it. Note the reason for edit ( ie: omit sentence) and then click save.

Mary McConnell

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Welcome Sally!!

So glad to have you and your posted story here! :happydance:

Enjoy your stay here and your freedom to explore the internet - the Liberty Tree as Arnie Lerma says.

~ Mary McConnell

Dorthe

Patron
Sally said:
Hans Jacob ran around on a German highway, talking nonsense, that is why he is in a cl. V organization today.

Hi Sally

I am curious to know when this incident with Hans Jacob running on the highway occur? Do you remember (bare sådan cirka).

Dorthe

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
Sally,

Loved the letter. I'm guessing that you don't care about being declared. So it might be a good idea to print multiple copies of your letter and mail them to every Scientologist you know. Some of them might even be read...

Good luck what ever you do.

So good to hear that youre out!!
Congratulations!!!
I used to be pretty much at AOSH EU for training etc..
Ive probably seen you there....maybe even done some drill together :)

I Hope you show up here(ESMB) in "person"

I am sorry to say that I was only in AOSH EU, when I was forced to attend and event or buy vitamins...
It is a nice building at all that, but if you were to attend an event, they made this meat-chain, so you could not get out before buying something. Urgh!
Love/Sally

Sally,

Loved the letter. I'm guessing that you don't care about being declared. So it might be a good idea to print multiple copies of your letter and mail them to every Scientologist you know. Some of them might even be read...

Hallo you!
I am just so agreeing with you. My letter is worth nothing if it does not goes into the right hands. And that means inside scientologists. I hope peopel do that. But you know, there is a lot of good, bright , IQ peopel getting out, but also a lots of lunatics who can not get the job done. And can not confront the pressure, the fairgame, the loss of social connections and so on. But It only states one thing, they do not have the guts, even if they are OT8's. I know them. Yoy can forward this message if you want to.
ARC/Sally
AND another thing regarding my sp-declare, I can't wait to get it. Then I am holding a big party, but you know, it will take them years to make it, with all their fucking management, instead of plain common sense. Thank you so very much of reading this to the fucking end. I am happy.Almost happy Sally

Sally,

Of course my friend you are supossed to copy and paste the shit, otherwise it have no vaulue...

Welcome Sally:welcome:

What a fantastic post. Loved the humour, but saddened by reality of it all.
Great to have you here, and fun to have you around.:happydance:

Thank you! am glad to be here too, BUT I will not attend the chat, regarding my homesick dog or what the cost is of a L of milk. Organic of course. You have to do something, at least forwarding this message to whom you know inside the org. PLEASE:::::Otherwise it is worth nothing::::

Tom of Helatrobus

Patron Meritorious
then there was the woman from AOSH EU who killed two babies and drove around with them in a babycarriage.

WTF?! More details on this!

To add to the list of atrocities, an OTVII or OTVIII in Denver named Rex Fowler, allegedly murdered a former employee by shooting him in the head. This happened about a week or so ago.