What's new

Latest Release - 1,020 Lectures

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
:omg: Only $7,500

IT IS HERE!!!

Dear Friend,

Here is what LRH said about the Advanced Clinical Courses:

“I would like to see you get over here for the Clinical Course, as it is one of the greatest experiences that is possible for a human being to have in this lifetime.”

- 30 Advanced Clinical Courses and Professional Course Lectures.

- 1,020 LRH lectures in all.

- Full price $11,550.00. Your discounted package price is $7,500.

With the completion of the Philadelphia Doctorate Course, Scientology 8-8008 and The Factors, L. Ron Hubbard had discovered the potentials of Operating Thetan and the route to its accomplishment. But no matter the heights he had now achieved, his next step of research and development would prove even more momentous. That is, the refinement and simplification of procedures and processes until they could be applied by any auditor to the attainment of those potentials by every being.

In full, here is the momentous LRH chronology of research and development, never before available. Every lecture, every issue, every process. Here is also the accomplishment of the long-hoped-for goal of total knowledge. Not only for the fact one gets it all, but also for the fact that because it’s everything—in sequence as it occurred—the ease of study and duplication has no parallel. With no omissions, one gets it all.

As LRH himself stated, “These tapes provide the only existing running day-to-day, week-to-week record of the progress of research in Dianetics and Scientology. They were blazing a trail from total ignorance of the subject to today. Man knew nothing about the mind when it began and we are where we are today. And these tapes were the milestones on the road out.”

And that is why it was always Ron’s dream that one day the resources and technology would exist to make these lectures available to all. That day has arrived. And for the first time, they can all be yours.

YOU ARE BUYING THE ACCs FROM ME. Why? Because you need them desperately and you don’t need to talk to anyone else about it. It’s why LRH worked for 60 years and what Chairman of the Board RTC worked unrelentingly for – to put these sparkling tools of freedom into your hands.

Call me at 323-953-3462.

ARC, Nancy Vaughan

Snr LRH Materials Consultant ASHO Day

323-953-3462 desk

323-833-2180 cell

© 2009 CSWUS. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. LRH, SCIENTOLOGY, L. RON HUBBARD, OT, DIANETICS

If you want to be removed from this mailing address ask by return message and cc [email protected]

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
"YOU ARE BUYING THE ACCs FROM ME. Why? Because you need them desperately and you don’t need to talk to anyone else about it. It’s why LRH worked for 60 years and what Chairman of the Board RTC worked unrelentingly for – to put these sparkling tools of freedom into your hands."

WTF? At first I thought the OP inserted that in as a joke, but that's actual text from the email. Is that some TR shit there that supposed to work on the indoctrinated Scienos?

YOU WILL GIVE ME A MILLION DOLLARS! You do not need to discuss it with anyone else - just hand it over and you will have sparkling, glittery freedom.

If that last paragraph isn't straight up, uncut cult speak, I don't know what is.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
YOU ARE BUYING THE ACCs FROM ME. Why? Because you need them desperately and you don’t need to talk to anyone else about it. It’s why LRH worked for 60 years and what Chairman of the Board RTC worked unrelentingly for – to put these sparkling tools of freedom into your hands.

Is this for real? Cause DAMN, seriously...
...and lets not even mention its taken dear RTC over 30 years to release these 'sparkling tools of freedom'.

Also pardon my ignorance on these matters, but how are these new? I already have a collection of ACC's on my harddrive :confused2:

Oh, and is this suppose to be the big supper dooper NYE release?

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
These must be the ones that DM had to doctor and make perfect because LRH didn't notice that they were f'd up.

Is this for real? Cause DAMN, seriously...
...and lets not even mention its taken dear RTC over 30 years to release these 'sparkling tools of freedom'.

Also pardon my ignorance on these matters, but how are these new? I already have a collection of ACC's on my harddrive :confused2:

Oh, and is this suppose to be the big supper dooper NYE release?

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
If they don't feature the popular singer, opinion leader and critical thinker Kate Ceberano, I don't think so.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
WTF? At first I thought the OP inserted that in as a joke, but that's actual text from the email. Is that some TR shit there that supposed to work on the indoctrinated Scienos?

YOU WILL GIVE ME A MILLION DOLLARS! You do not need to discuss it with anyone else - just hand it over and you will have sparkling, glittery freedom.

If that last paragraph isn't straight up, uncut cult speak, I don't know what is.

:omg:

I thought that too!

Call me at 323-953-3462.

ARC, Nancy Vaughan

They must be SO desperate to actually write that into an ad ... we know that is how they think (always was) but to actually print it ... !

:goodluck: ... in the RPF Nancy.

I learnt something though ... hubbard began his 'work' at age 14.

:whistling:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Holy hyperbolic, hypocritical Hubbardisms!

Here are questions that any rational person might ask while reading this. Of course, the public this is intended is not rational. So, I am wondering if Scientologists just read this promo piece with a fixed dedicated glare in their eye, a fixed dedicated smile on their face and a fixed dedicated bankruptcy attorney on standby....

EDITORIAL COMMENTS ADDED BELOW:

:omg: Only $7,500

IT IS HERE!!!

Dear Friend,

Here is what LRH said about the Advanced Clinical Courses:

“I would like to see you get over here for the Clinical Course, as it is one of the greatest experiences that is possible for a human being to have in this lifetime.” UNDOUBTEDLY WRITTEN BY SOMEONE WHO HAS NEVER DONE IT, BUT THEY FEEL QUITE CONFIDENT TELLING YOU THIS WITH GREAT CERTAINTY.

- 30 Advanced Clinical Courses and Professional Course Lectures.

- 1,020 LRH lectures in all.

- Full price $11,550.00. Your discounted package price is $7,500.

With the completion of the Philadelphia Doctorate Course, Scientology 8-8008 and The Factors, L. Ron Hubbard had discovered the potentials of Operating Thetan and the route to its accomplishment. ACTUALLY, L. RON HUBBARD ONLY CLAIMED HE HAD DISCOVERED O.T.

But no matter the heights he had now achieved (WHAT HEIGHTS HAD HE ACHIEVED BESIDES MAKING CLAIMS WITHOUT PROOF?) , his next step of research and development would prove even more momentous (MORE MOMENTOUS THAN MAKING UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS?). That is, the refinement and simplification of procedures and processes until they could be applied by any auditor to the attainment of those potentials by every being. THOSE POTENTIALS ARE NOT ONLY UN-ATTAINABLE BY EVERY BEING, THEY ARE UNATTAINABLE BY ANY BEING. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN ATTAINED EVEN ONCE, BY ANYONE INCLUDING HUBBARD, EVER.

In full, here is the momentous LRH chronology of research and development, never before available. Every lecture, every issue, every process. Here is also the accomplishment of the long-hoped-for goal of total knowledge. NOBODY ACCOMPLISHED THE GOAL OF TOTAL KNOWLEDGE. AND THESE LECTURES DID NOT EVEN ACCOMPLISH KNOWLEDGE, UNLESS YOU INCLUDE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW NOT TO MAKE AN OT.
Not only for the fact one gets it all, but also for the fact that because it’s everything—in sequence as it occurred—the ease of study and duplication has no parallel. With no omissions, one gets it all. ONE DOES NOT GET IT ALL BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO GET---PROVEN BY THE SIMPLE FACT THAT SCIENTOLOGY NEVER MADE ONE OT, EVER.

As LRH himself stated, “These tapes provide the only existing running day-to-day, week-to-week record of the progress of research in Dianetics and Scientology. WHO CARES WHAT LRH SAID WHEN HE COULD NOT DEMONSTRATE THAT HE HAD DONE ANYTHING? They were blazing a trail from total ignorance of the subject to today. YES, BLAZING A TRAIL FROM TOTAL IGNORANCE UNTIL TODAY, SUPER-TOTAL IGNORANCE.

Man knew nothing about the mind when it began and we are where we are today. YES TODAY SCIENTOLOGISTS ARE FAR WORSE THAN THEY WERE WHEN THEY ADMITTED THEY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THE MIND. NOW THEY PRETEND TO KNOW AND ATTACK YOU IF YOU DARE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS And these tapes were the milestones on the road out.”

And that is why it was always Ron’s dream WHY IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO CARE ABOUT RON'S DREAM? that one day the resources and technology would exist to make these lectures available to all. SINCE THE DAY THESE LECTURES WERE RECORDED, THE RESOURCES AND TECHNOLOGY EXISTED TO MAKE THESE LECTURES AVAILABLE TO ALL IF HUBBARD HAD ACTUALLY WANTED THAT. WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT SELLING SOMEONE A TAPE TO LISTEN TO, EVEN IN THE 1950'S? That day has arrived. And for the first time, they can all be yours.

YOU ARE BUYING THE ACCs FROM ME. Why? Because you need them desperately and you don’t need to talk to anyone else about it. YOU DON'T NEED TO TALK TO ANYONE ELSE ABOUT IT BECAUSE YOU ARE MY SELECTEE YOU OUT-ETHICS PUBLIC BASTARD! It’s why LRH worked for 60 years and what Chairman of the Board RTC worked unrelentingly for – to put these sparkling tools of freedom into your hands. IT TOOK BOTH OF THESE OT'S 60 YEARS TO RUN SOME COPIES OF THE LECTURES? WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM EXACTLY THAT THEY WERE SO PATHETIC? WHY DIDN'T THEY HIRE WOGS WHO HAVE BEEN DUPLICATING AND SELLING RECORDED LECTURES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM SINCE LONG BEFORE SCIENTOLOGY BEGAN?

Call me at 323-953-3462.

ARC, Nancy Vaughan

323-953-3462 desk

323-833-2180 cell

© 2009 CSWUS. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. LRH, SCIENTOLOGY, L. RON HUBBARD, OT, DIANETICS

If you want to be removed from this mailing address ask by return message and cc [email protected]

scino

Patron
You wrote: ""... non-scientologists (Wogs who) have been duplicating and selling recorded lectures ..."

Never pay ( let alone ask ) money for an LRH book or lecture. LRH and the copyright owners have been compensated more than enough for LRH's work. The entire LRH legacy has virtually become free. Just as LRH predicted and wanted. - There should be some ceiling to royalties on intellectual work, just my opinion.

pollywannacracker

Patron Meritorious
WTF?

I have lots of sparkly, glittery freedom in my library. Lots of lectures still in their shrink-wrapped glory! :coolwink:

Wisened One

Crusader
Omg this is SO campy and bad it seems like a joke! :lol:

Like THAT stupid letter is gonna make tons whip out their cc's! :eyeroll: Jeeez are they ever desperate! Shows how weak they are! :thumbsup:

OHTEEATE

Craigs List

This evolution will wind up with unwanted Library donation sets on craigs list for $50. So....wait awhile if you want these, and they shall be yours for a pittance. The regges are already pounding some poor somanabitches for their second and third sets for donations!

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
This evolution will wind up with unwanted Library donation sets on craigs list for $50. So....wait awhile if you want these, and they shall be yours for a pittance. The regges are already pounding some poor somanabitches for their second and third sets for donations!

Undoubtedly true--every word spoken.

My only question is how many of these marks can be left?
How many can take any more of this shit?
Which of them has any money left?
They've got to getting down to the dregs at the bottom of the glass.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
There's a set on eBay for $400, no bids. (Basics package, I mean)

Do you mean the 18 books and DVD? I was just checking the completed listings to see if there were any of these 1,020 lecture packages. I didn't see any. There were a couple of 18-book packages sold for about $20 though. That's $1 a book. :). Hardly worth the hassle of taking it to the post office.

Paul

OHTEEATE

Cash

I recently sold some special edition emeters on EBay. Also, Leatherbound Mission Earth and other LRH collectibles. For fractions of what I and my wife paid for them. Sad, but cash is better than having them take up shelf space and remind us whenever we cast our eyes on them how badly fooled we were.
Let the buyer beware, on religions, get rich quick schemes and alternative medicines. And LRH collectibles.

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, these ACC tapes aren't the BIG release, then? :confused2: The BIG one is coming new years:

As you may have heard, something BIG is coming...

The New Year's event here in Los Angeles is going to announce the next major milestone release - something that has been years in the making.

So let me give you a small "heads up" on this one:

1. Yes, you will need a new bookshelf, no doubt. This I can guarantee!

2. No, it's not something you have already.

3. Yes, you will want to get this right away when you see it, so make arrangements now!

Let me give you a small hint... this is going to be bigger than the Basics and Congresses combined!

And it has everything to do with your full ascent up the Bridge to OT.

I am creating a specific web site for this release now... which is huge... so be on the lookout for my email announcement regarding this!

And of course if you have an Org nearby, make sure you attend the New Year's event and get the full story.

There you go... can't say I didn't warn you!

Sincerely,
Patrick Howson
Mail Order Manager
Bridge Publications, Inc.
(323) 899-1034