Lawsuit - I Never Abandoned Suri

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe this is a dumb question, or perhaps it's already been answered, but can someone tell me what they think....

It makes sense on one level, doesn't it, that he would abandon her....(not necesssarily ABANDON her, but perhaps not participate as enthusiastically) since Katie has, as part of her divorce settlement/agreement that Suri can't be indoctrinated by the church.

That makes me think that if Cruise can't get Suri into the proper Scientology trainings and school, then she isn't on the Bridge. Which means she's an SP doesn't it, (especially in his "you're either in or you're out" black and white way of seeing things.)

At the same time, I could see him being very loyal too. He may have hope about Suri for the future.

Just because Suri is not in Scientology doesn't make her an SP.

As I said in a previous post, I was in the same situation as TC. I was in the CofS, my ex-wife was declared and my young son lived with her.

There was no problem with me seeing my son apart from the possibility of me coming into contact with my ex-wife.

My son was certainly not considered an SP, he was just a non-Scientologist.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
Did anyone else notice in the deposition that Cruise says he doesn't know the address of the Scientology website?

This is a Religious Freedom Medal winner and the greatest living Scientologist according to DM and he can't even tell people about their website?

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
the lawyers needed to bring emeter/lie detector....and start with questions about that-then put him in center of a room ,give him cans....and then ask him questions....:coolwink:

I see there are 2 version of leaked dox...

the later one is - what is missing from 1st one,but need more...:thumbsup:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Lainey nailed it.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Tom-Cru...gy-in-deposition-with-IN-TOUCH-Magazine/28567

(excerpt)

Yeah but I wonder if going through this fight is making it worse. In pursuing the last word, he’s now being made to sit across the table from people who work for a tabloid who can ask him the most personal, uncomfortable questions. How is this advancing his cause? Half the sh-t they print in IN TOUCH is ridiculous anyway. What’s wrong with rolling his eyes and not engaging? Because the minute he engages, it ends up giving MORE life to the story. Gross miscalculation, non?

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
As I said before on other threads about this, I thought it was disgusting that those tabloids claimed he abandoned his daughter, and I'm glad he's suing the shit out of them and I hope they lose. For god's sake, there has to be some kind of line.

I know this is not a popular opinion because people like to slag off at Cruise - myself included - but lies are lies, no matter who spins them, and an innocent kid was at the heart of that steaming load of bull manure.

Those magazines just show me that there is a species worse than a Scientologist.

My 2 cents worth:

I don't think Tom's headed for a win on this.

It turns out that he didn't see Suri for twice as long as the magazine claimed, and for all of his phony outrage, even he was forced to admit that Katie fled the marriage to avoid having Suri become a Ronbot.

So Scientology was central to the breakup, as the magazine claimed.

Tom is suing because "abandonment" is a loaded word, and probably a big button for him.

The story will cost him at the box office, but the lawsuit is an even bigger footbullet.

So he's suing them for writing the truth.

1. He didn't see his daughter for 3 months after the divorce. Abandoned? Disappeared? whatever.

2. He chose his cult over his family. Big mistake.

Katie Holmes must have signed an ironclad gag agreement in exchange for keeping mum on the fact that Scientology destroyed the love they once had for one another.

Cruise and Miscavige may suspect that she was the source of the story to InTouch, in which case the cult could go after her for violating the agreement.

Tabloids are nasty, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then
icon11.png

And lets not forget that Scientology is in a perpetual state of war with the truth.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
It seems to me that TC has gone just as nuts as his friend and mentor David Miscavige.

He's already brought the CofS into disrepute by starting this case, as evidenced by the media attention on the disconnection rules.

And what will he get out of it? His other friend, the soccer player David Beckham, sued the same magazine for saying he slept with a prostitute when there wasn't a shred of evidence to suggest he had. He lost that case simply because the magazine said they thought they were printing the truth and didn't act maliciously.

In Cruise's case he himself has already virtually confirmed everything they wrote about him so what chance has he got of winning if Beckham had a better case and still lost?

Tom Cruise and David Miscavige - Contagion Of Aberration.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: NY Daily News

Tom - a sign of "Oat Tea-ness" is the ability to pick the right target! Three failed marriages says it is either YOU (PTS Type III?) or Scientology??

Maybe a little of both?

Use the "TEK" Tom...you said "we are the authorities on the MIND!! My goodness Tom - take a LOOK at your religion...it is like a elephant is in the room!! Do you think it is THE PSYCHS causing your religion and marriages to FAIL?? Did you think when you married Katie Holmes you could control her and MAKE HER BE a Scientologist forever? Bat-shit crazy!!

from deposition:

Cruise:
"I don’t know, you know, honestly, I really don’t.(How could you NOT KNOW - You are Oat Tea Tom, and one of the biggest Beans in this galaxy - Scientology is the "science of knowing how to know...and you are at the Top of the Pyramid, uh..I mean Bridge)What I find most disturbing is that I have to sit here and look at this photograph of my daughter with “Abandoned By Daddy,” to me that’s what sticks out most….”He chose Scientology over Suri for good,” “Has he chosen Scientology over Suri for good? Abandoned by Daddy.” I mean come on, that is absolutely disgusting. That is absolutely disgusting. And I have to tell you with everything — listen, I am a public person, I absolutely understand. For me there is — I tolerate a tremendous amount and I’m very privileged to be able to have the life that I have, and I believe that. But there is a line that — that I draw for myself and — and that’s it. And I asked for an apology. I asked for a retraction. They denied it, wouldn’t do it, and then published that, you know — this is the second one, I guess, but they published it a second time. It’s very simple. This is something that could have gotten handled easily. And I understand, listen, with the Internet, with — you know, I’ve been doing this for 30 years. I’ve lived through the whole change and incarnation, and there is a point where — and this is it for me. So that’s how I feel about it."

Maybe Tom needs to apply "Slapping Tech" to these degraded beings connected to THE PSYCHS?

And this ...

McNamara: "And during the marriage was Katie a practitioner of Scientology?

Cruise: Yes, and before the marriage.
McNamara: And did she leave the church when she divorced you?
Cruise: Yes.

So - is she or is she not an Declared SP Tom? You know she is yet you get to see her because you are so special....:puke2:

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just because Suri is not in Scientology doesn't make her an SP.

As I said in a previous post, I was in the same situation as TC. I was in the CofS, my ex-wife was declared and my young son lived with her.

There was no problem with me seeing my son apart from the possibility of me coming into contact with my ex-wife.

My son was certainly not considered an SP, he was just a non-Scientologist.

I am confused...are you saying that "disconnection" is okay?:no::omg: It sounds like it!

You are rare, my friend. This is not SOP with the Cult of Scientology!!

I have Ex Scientology friends that were declared because they "tried to do something about it" and they are not allowed to talk to their kids or any Scientologist connected to their KIDS!

Perhaps you have some secret you are hiding for the CULT of Scientology therefore, you have special "privileges"?

I know one Oat Tea who has this arrangements - their spouse is DECLARED and they are allowed to talk to the spouse and kids - no "Disconnection" enforced here because they have "SECRETS" about "SECRET PROGRAMS" they worked on!

What is the deal with you?

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
To those of you who wonder why I am a bit sour on Tom Cruise - I can tell you that his video was played in every Org around the planet - I listened to it over and over and over - when Anonymous was protesting outside and my DOUBTS WERE STRAIGHT UP AND VERTICAL! I did not know that this is part of the "brainwashing TECH" used by the CULT of Scientology!!

I was having so many doubts about Scientology and by the time Tom Cruises video came out - the "Bridge" had been a grinding, spinning experience that cost $$$,$$$ and the "Whhhhhhhhins" were few and far between~! I saw people bankrupted and broken!

Anyone I tried to get into Scientology - said it was a cult and eventually - I lost many friends because I defended it! (no worries - I got out a few years ago and contacted them ALL and told them they were RIGHT - Scientology is a CULT!

They were true friends because they totally understood and welcomed me back to Teegeack with open arms! We now laugh our asses off as to the insanity of Scientology "religion"...

I defended Scientology because I WAS BRAINWASHED :blush: (CRINGE) and because of "$ellEBBS" like Tom Cruise and John Travolta.

I could not believe the rumors (now FACTS) I had heard because I thought...If these guys are in it and have been for years....certainly it is a legitimate religion...RIGHT?? OMG - it was so much worse than I could ever imagine.:omg:

I WAS SO WRONG - it is a cult and celebrities like these two baboon's helped keep me in it when my "analyzer portion of my mind was SCREAMING - GET THE FUCK OUT"! This is the propaganda Scientology uses to get people to think it is SAFE inside Bedlam!:omg:

Using $ellEBBS to further their goals of entrapment!

I had no idea Tom Cruise had the royal dog and pony show of epic-ness specifically by COB - David Miscavige...(and neither did TOM CRUISE - he still does not know and he is OAT TEA :whistling:)!!

Now that I know about his "special treatment" - It makes me sick - :puke2:

3 failed marriages and the information available to him about his "religion and its founder" and he WON'T LOOK...is proof that he may be too far gone! Have fun Tom - with your "religion" that is fake, made up and a total scam!!:ship::spacecraft::target::aliengreeting::seeya:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am confused...are you saying that "disconnection" is okay?:no::omg: It sounds like it!

You are rare, my friend. This is not SOP with the Cult of Scientology!!

I have Ex Scientology friends that were declared because they "tried to do something about it" and they are not allowed to talk to their kids or any Scientologist connected to their KIDS!

Perhaps you have some secret you are hiding for the CULT of Scientology therefore, you have special "privileges"?

I know one Oat Tea who has this arrangements - their spouse is DECLARED and they are allowed to talk to the spouse and kids - no "Disconnection" enforced here because they have "SECRETS" about "SECRET PROGRAMS" they worked on!

What is the deal with you?

I don't think you understood my post because your reply makes no sense to me.

Where did I say disconnection is okay? You seem to have dubbed that in.

Those examples of your own friends must be different to my situation because again, what you say makes no sense to me.

Let me repeat - my son was a minor who had had no previous involvement with Scientology so why shouldn't I be allowed to see him? There's no Scientology reference that I know that says I should be disconnected from him. If you think there is then please explain.

Also, you are talking about someone who is allowed to talk to their declared spouse because they have "SECRETS" and you seem to be accusing me of this! Don't you understand? I wasn't allowed to talk to my declared ex-wife. I said so in my post.

I seriously suggest you re-read my post because you don't seem to understand it at all.

TG1

Angelic Poster
One thing that's true about Scientology is that it's such a messed up culture that even the Church of Scientology doesn't apply it consistently -- either through ignorance, not paying attention, guilt, or happenstance.

I totally believe the stories of everyone who's been forcibly disconnected from their children (of any ages) by the Church. I also believe the stories of those who managed to still see their children in the custody of a Scientology parent after their departures from the Church.

This discrepancy doesn't make anyone wrong or anyone else more right. I just hear that people have had the experiences they've had and are reporting them here honestly.

TG1

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think you understood my post because your reply makes no sense to me.

Where did I say disconnection is okay? You seem to have dubbed that in.

Those examples of your own friends must be different to my situation because again, what you say makes no sense to me.

Let me repeat - my son was a minor who had had no previous involvement with Scientology so why shouldn't I be allowed to see him? There's no Scientology reference that I know that says I should be disconnected from him. If you think there is then please explain.

Also, you are talking about someone who is allowed to talk to their declared spouse because they have "SECRETS" and you seem to be accusing me of this! Don't you understand? I wasn't allowed to talk to my declared ex-wife. I said so in my post.

I seriously suggest you re-read my post because you don't seem to understand it at all.

"I seriously suggest you re-read my post because you don't seem to understand"

What does LRH say about the person that peppers their communication with "you don't understand"? :eyeroll:

I am going to go out on a limb here and use my OAT TEA Powerz....by the amount of posts you have made:whistling: and you still use the "loaded" language "DUBBED IN" - I suggest you do a little research on your religion and get back to us....:whistling:

First - let's apply the Study Tech, shall we?

Please word clear the word "CULT"

use it in a sentence several times. Give us some examples of CULTS that destroyed people? Is brainwashing possible - even with you??

Make a clay demo and show us how "believing everything Hubbard says" without the "scientific research" that any Wog can use and validate on their own outside of Scientology - may be dangerous to one's ability to analyze and solve problems.

Then make a clay demo of "Organizations, Religions etc" that INHIBIT people from doing their own research - like looking at the internet...

If Scientology produces homo novus' - why can't they confront anything on the internet - "happiness is the ability to confront KNOWN obstacles"...in pursuit of a goal...

Look out in the world and see if you see any examples of "organization" spoon feeding you everything THEY want you to know, look at and think.

Then word clear the word - "Loaded Language" and use in sentences and clay demo that how Organization's that use "loaded language" may do good or harm to people.

Now - go to your local Org and get the book "Russian Mind Control" out of its library. Study it! See if you have any WINS from reading it. Write a success story!

I don't need to re-read your posts! My analyzer is working just fine! :happydance:

May I suggest you LOOK at everything about your religion and decide for yourself. You don't even have to admit it here or anywhere else....but for godsake and YOUR's man - LOOK~!

I don't really care if you do or don't - I KNOW WHAT I KNOW and so do thousands of others! Do you?

Last edited:

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Cruise v Bauer Publishing: September 9, 2013 Depo For Tom, But For Others..?

Just took a look and saw that September 9, 2013, is the date Tom Cruise was deposed in Los Angeles, CA.

Also on September 9, 2013...

1. Co$/RTC attorneys filed a surprise motion to have Monique Rathbun's attorneys disqualified in TX; and,
2. The Ellen premiere show aired with guest, Leah Remini.

JB

Q: What was Katie Holmes doing on September 9, 2013?
A: Prepping her clothing company's showcase event* with her business partner/stylist, Jeanne Yang.

*Here's the FB link - scroll down, it's on right-hand side of the page: https://www.facebook.com/HolmesandYang

By my very unscientific calculation, it looks like September 9, 2013 was:
a money-making day for attorneys :goodorbad:

an entheta-filled day for TC :argue::stickpoke::shark:

and a terrific/empowering day to be a woman no longer affiliated with CO$. :clap: :cheerleader::hifive::rock::dance::goodjob:

JB

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
One thing that's true about Scientology is that it's such a messed up culture that even the Church of Scientology doesn't apply it consistently -- either through ignorance, not paying attention, guilt, or happenstance.

I totally believe the stories of everyone who's been forcibly disconnected from their children (of any ages) by the Church. I also believe the stories of those who managed to still see their children in the custody of a Scientology parent after their departures from the Church.

This discrepancy doesn't make anyone wrong or anyone else more right. I just hear that people have had the experiences they've had and are reporting them here honestly.

TG1

Amen. There are different situations for different people as far as disconnection is concerned.

And a person does not even need to be an SP to get disconnected from their family.

Honestly what Tom Cruise is doing is perfectly normal for a Scn family. My mother did the same. All of ones attention is on work, while at work, and nothing else. family is forgotten about. It is a form of disconnection, its just not called that. It is common and normal in Scn to do this. You are working on something for your third dynamic, and the second dynamic is on hold.

To be honest, probably other lines of work are the same, disrelated to Scn. Its just the topic here concerns Scn and TCs actions versus beliefs.

------------------

ThetanExterior you were lucky to be able to see your child even when the mother was SP declared. Many couldn't, or didn't. You probably kind of slid under the radar. If it had come up to the right execs, they may have disallowed it, but it looks like it did not and you were one of the lucky ones.

------------------

Another point: Did Katie publicly leave Scn? I have seen nothing indicating that. She should/would not be considered an SP unless she had PUBLICLY left. Seems like she had quietly left. But of course, didn't Nicole Kidman quietly leave too? Hmmm....

So many shades of grey.....

----------

Suri, as a child, would not ever be considered/treated as an SP because she has not yet been a die-hard Scientologist. If she becomes a die-hard Scientologist and THEN publicly leaves, she will be SP and disconnected from, just like the rest of the world. Until then, even if she does not want Scn or disagrees with it, she would not be SP material.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Another point: Did Katie publicly leave Scn? I have seen nothing indicating that. She should/would not be considered an SP unless she had PUBLICLY left.

She dumped Tom Cruise. Are you kidding? She'd be considered to be the World's Biggest SP.

And I have to say. I've never seen a more public leaving of Scn than what Ninja Katie pulled off.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am going to go out on a limb here and use my OAT TEA Powerz....by the amount of posts you have made:whistling: and you still use the "loaded" language "DUBBED IN" - I suggest you do a little research on your religion and get back to us....:whistling:

I don't need to re-read your posts! My analyzer is working just fine! :happydance:

May I suggest you LOOK at everything about your religion and decide for yourself. You don't even have to admit it here or anywhere else....but for godsake and YOUR's man - LOOK~!

I don't really care if you do or don't - I KNOW WHAT I KNOW and so do thousands of others! Do you?

Idle Morgue, once again you have produced a post for me that makes no sense. I think you must be confusing me with someone else.

Let me help you.

"Your religion"? I don't have a religion. I was Declared over 10 years ago, as I've said in other posts, and I've had no contact with Scientology in all of that time.

"Do a little research"? Again, what are you talking about? I've mentioned in previous posts that I did the full OEC course twice and completed an internship in every department of a class 5 org. What more research do I need to do in order to know ethics policies on disconnection?

Your whole point seems to be that I should have been forced to disconnect from my minor son simply because he lived with my Declared ex-wife. If that is what you think then I would suggest you need to do some research. If that was true then every Scientologist would be forced to disconnect from every non-Scientologist who had any connection with a Declared Scientologist. If that is current Policy then it's been changed since my day.

One final point. Since you seem to think I'm either an OSA spy or a freezoner or something (I'm really confused as to what you think) let me help you some more. I'm the person you PM'd a while ago thanking me for my post about how I got my $50,000 back from the IAS. Remember now? You were very happy to talk to me then and asked for my help but now you seem to have been flipped by one post I made in response to someone who thought all non-Scientologists are considered SPs.

Maybe you need to calm down and re-read my posts and then stop making silly accusations based on your misunderstanding.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
She dumped Tom Cruise. Are you kidding? She'd be considered to be the World's Biggest SP.

And I have to say. I've never seen a more public leaving of Scn than what Ninja Katie pulled off.

Yes, dear, you are right, but I was talking about this in the eyes of whether Katie has violated LRH policy by PUBLICLY leaving Scn (as in speaking out about Scn) and thus getting the big espee boot.

Another way to look at what I mean: Do you think any of Katie's friends have disconnected from her because she left Scn, as they did for Leah Remini?