What's new

Lawsuit links Narconon to Scientology ~ David Miscavige in named as the WHO

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
From Ortega's Blog:

http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/25/cl...rate-david-miscaviges-control-of-scientology/

This is one of many reason's why David Miscavige is hiding in a vacant building in Clearwater with no occupancy permit!

You see, the reason it took so long and required $250 million dollars of your hard earned money is this:

He built Super Power with Titanium walls, floors and ceiling (bomb proof and impenetrable). The property includes underground bunkers fully equipped with a tanning bed, John Lobb slippers, lots of silk robes, 100% Egyptian cotton PJ's (size: Boys 8-10), oodles of Scotch, a personal trainer and gym, a personal chef preparing 10 meals each day of the most organic wholesome foods your IAS donoations can buy.

It also includes a big screen tv and every Ideal Org Grand opening (photo shopped videos of dubbed in crowds) where he can watch them 24/7 to see how much he is admired for KSW!

In addition to those - the video of Tom Cruise - so Slappy can admire his own personal product - a fully brain washed rich and famous Celebrity - who has no idea WHAT Scientology IS and what it IS NOT!! Nor does Tom Cruise know WHO David Miscavige IS and who HE IS NOT. But Miss Cabbage certainly knows how to put on a show when he has billions of your IAS donations to work with!!

Why is David Miscavige hanging out at Flag conducting the stupid graduations? Trying to get some admiration and OOT's will flow lots of it his way - he ain't getting much at the Int Base these days...the air must be thick with resentment and hatred even though the loyal followers are smiling - it really sucks at the INT BASE!!

Why is he in hiding - Because he knew this day was coming - swarms of Process Server's looking for him!!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
From Ortega's Blog:

http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/25/cl...rate-david-miscaviges-control-of-scientology/

This is one of many reason's why David Miscavige is hiding in a vacant building in Clearwater with no occupancy permit!

You see, the reason it took so long and required $250 million dollars of your hard earned money is this:

He built Super Power with Titanium walls, floors and ceiling (bomb proof and impenetrable). The property includes underground bunkers fully equipped with a tanning bed, John Lobb slippers, lots of silk robes, 100% Egyptian cotton PJ's (size: Boys 8-10), oodles of Scotch, a personal trainer and gym, a personal chef preparing 10 meals each day of the most organic wholesome foods your IAS donoations can buy.

It also includes a big screen tv and every Ideal Org Grand opening (photo shopped videos of dubbed in crowds) where he can watch them 24/7 to see how much he is admired for KSW!

In addition to those - the video of Tom Cruise - so Slappy can admire his own personal product - a fully brain washed rich and famous Celebrity - who has no idea WHAT Scientology IS and what it IS NOT!! Nor does Tom Cruise know WHO David Miscavige IS and who HE IS NOT. But Miss Cabbage certainly knows how to put on a show when he has billions of your IAS donations to work with!!

Why is David Miscavige hanging out at Flag conducting the stupid graduations? Trying to get some admiration and OOT's will flow lots of it his way - he ain't getting much at the Int Base these days...the air must be thick with resentment and hatred even though the loyal followers are smiling - it really sucks at the INT BASE!!

Why is he in hiding - Because he knew this day was coming - swarms of Process Server's looking for him!!

Perhaps he's bypassing the Super Power building night watchman now. It's about the only job he doesn't do himself as a bypass.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Whether we're talking MadMax scenario's or Pastoral hunter-gatherers, whoever is around; future generations will associate $cn. with Titanium. And that's about it. They'll be thankful for all the titanium, (it makes pretty jewelry), but puzzled because bronze is far more useful for tools and weapons.

Gadfly

Crusader
Absolutely excellent article by Tony Ortega with dox showing that RTC is ultimately running Narconon. :clap:

Same with CCHR. I worked at CCHR for a few years back in the early 1990s. The CO OSA CW was there a few times EVERY day, and constantly on the phone giving orders, following up battleplans, etc.

What does it take to clearly show that RTC and OSA entirely run and control ALL the "social programs" (Narconon, CCHR, Criminon, etc.)?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Speaking of the social programming....

Does anyone have a hard copy to post, green on white, HCOPL from early 70's PR series perhaps, which states: (paraphrased)

" Find societal problems that are unpopular, then attack those.

Find those that are popular, and support them."

??

This is the core policy behind the formation of ALL the front groups, they are all only to enhance the repute of $cientology and feed people into the main scam.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Whether we're talking MadMax scenario's or Pastoral hunter-gatherers, whoever is around; future generations will associate $cn. with Titanium. And that's about it. They'll be thankful for all the titanium, (it makes pretty jewelry), but puzzled because bronze is far more useful for tools and weapons.

The guns, ammo, Fuel, food and survival supplies at the various CST repository locations will make for a SHTF Mad Max field day... that is, if the locations (which are secret for members) become well known to the general public.

Oh my, a bunch of the locations are on this webpage, with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back... http://www.lermanet.com/CST/

[video=youtube;Gdv5EtZQ6jg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdv5EtZQ6jg[/video]

Gadfly

Crusader

Does anyone have a hard copy to post, green on white, HCOPL from early 70's PR series perhaps, which states: (paraphrased)

??

This is the core policy behind the formation of ALL the front groups, they are all only to enhance the repute of $cientology and feed people into the main scam.

I scanned through the PR Series but couldn't find it.

I did find this though that I find hilarious, From PR Series 11R, PR AREA CONTROL:

These are the three grades of PR:

Perfect PR: GOOD WORKS WELL PUBLICIZED.

Inadequate PR: GOOD WORKS WHICH SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

Enemy PR: BAD WORKS FALSELY PUBLICIZED.

Hubbard left out the one that will probably do Scientology in:

Suppressive PR: BAD WORKS HONESTLY AND ACCURATELY PUBLICIZED.

Of course it is "suppressive" only from THEIR point of view.

That simply means telling the truth about Scientology. All the horrors, all the lies, all the manipulation, and all of the deceit of Scientology - very well publicized. That is what someone like Tony Ortega is doing.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Same with CCHR. I worked at CCHR for a few years back in the early 1990s. The CO OSA CW was there a few times EVERY day, and constantly on the phone giving orders, following up battleplans, etc.

What does it take to clearly show that RTC and OSA entirely run and control ALL the "social programs" (Narconon, CCHR, Criminon, etc.)

Let me see.....hmmmm a visit to the LRH exhibit and a collecting of the names of Mayors etc. who OSA et all have PR'd over the decades. Where would the Narconon exhibits, public offices be in relation to this?

Then a visit to those Mayors offices ETC to see what ABLE programs were also promoted and documented. I believe there will be evidence in Mayors offices, police offices, religious community groups wherein the hard evidence as in documents and DVDs show the connection to OSA and further up. Where were these documents printed or produced? Who paid for them? Where did the funds come from that paid for them? Forensic accounting! Surely the names...yes the names of the OSA terminals involved...then issuing subpoenas or however discovery is done to these individuals and their records of programs, targets, visits, and COMPLIANCE reports...should show some string of control all the way to the compulsive tyrannical top. Well actually the bottom, but that is a matter of opinion as to how low the leaders of scientology can stoop while dragging others with them.

Bottom line is OSA, in accordance with tiny fists' and screaming mouth, have been busy like an ant hill and I am sure trails of evidence and witnesses are many.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

??

You are absolutely correct Arnie..perhaps Veda or someone else will soon post it. I know Veda has posted in reference to them before.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

(snip).

My dataset is the pre hubtoad and dwarf revision stuff prior to 78, I would expect that one to have been revised or cancelled, and it may not have been PR series, I was just guessing, I just recall the substance of the quote vividly...

dchoiceisalwaysrs said:
You are absolutely correct Arnie..perhaps Veda or someone else will soon post it. I know Veda has posted in reference to them before.

Thanks for recalling this. If found it might be helpful for the legal eagles..

My dataset is the pre hubtoad and dwarf revision stuff prior to 78, I would expect that one to have been revised or cancelled, and it may not have been PR series, I was just guessing, I just recall the substance of the quote vividly...

Thanks for recalling this. If found it might be helpful for the legal eagles..

I remember seeing it when I was on staff. It was more likely I saw it in more "entry level" material than higher level management volumes etc. I'm thinking Vol 0 / 2 / 6 or maybe Status 2 pack etc................

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
and excerpt from that..

File: CEC booklet, magazine.pdf
This is a scan of magazine produced by the Church of Scientology. Scientology has created a collection of special interest groups which critics call "front groups". The critics have stated that these Scientology front groups are used for recruitment into Scientology. This magazine confirms that position.
Even the name of this booklet (CEC = Clear Expansion Committee) uses the term "Clear" which in Scientology means to rid someone (or something) of a "reactive mind". Expansion is something Scientology holds dear; they consider that unless something is expanding, it is contracting. L. Ron Hubbard wanted the organizations of Scientology to expand to a great extent. As it is written on the base of the cover page: "IF THE COMBINED POWER OF ALL OF US AND ALL ORGANIZATIONS WERE EXERTED AS A SHOULDER TO SHOULDER EFFORT, WE WOULD TAKE THIS PLANET JUST AS WE ARE AND WITH NO MORE THAN WE KNOW." L. Ron Hubbard
The purpose of the booklet (and hence the CEC) is stated thus:
"With this booklet, [Scientology] International Management is launching a program to establish Clear Expansion Committees around the world. Clear Expansion Committees have the purpose of coordinating all SCIENTOLOGISTS and SCIENTOLOGY groups and uniting their efforts to clear their area through broad scale dissemination and delivery of the tech."
The booklet expresses who comprises these committees (all Scientologists) and who is in charge of them (the executives from the local church or mission of Scientology):
"The Clear Expansion Committee is made up of executives from the organizations and missions in the area, as well as the chairmen or I/Cs [In-Charges] of the various field groups and committees, such as the OT Committee Chairman, Auditors Association Secretary, Volunteer Minister In-Charge and others. The Chairman of the Committee is automatically the executive of the highest level org in the area. and Each of these groups have their own special purpose. But together they form a formidable and irresistible force. All SCIENTOLOGISTS must become part of one or more of these groups, and this booklet shows you how."
This booklet covers a gamut of Scientology front groups:
Scientology Missions
OT Committees
OT Ambassadors
Auditors Associations
Honorary L. Ron Hubbard Public Relations Officers
Volunteer Ministers
Field Groups
Field Auditors
Gung-Ho Groups
WISE (World Institute of Scientology Enterprises)
The Way To Happiness Foundation
Applied Scholastics and other educational groups
Narconon
Criminon
Citizen's Commission on Human Rights (CCHR)
The "Valuable Final Product" (the result of achieving the goal) of each of these segments of the Clear Expansion Committee clearly show that the intention of this committee is to use front groups to expand Scientology. Here are some of the samples of Valuable Final Products of these groups:
To get Dianetics and Scientology into power in the Community.
To get Scientology applied on a broad, grassroots level throughout the society.
The help Hubbard organize and channel [Scientologist] forces, interests and resources for the greatest good for Scientology.
To get L. Ron Hubbard technology accepted and used as the solution to drugs.
To get L. Ron Hubbard Administrative Technology (management policies and procedures) broadly known and used in the community.
To punctuate these goals is the main "statistic" (a measurement of "production" in any activity) which is "Number of people arrived to a [Church of Scientology] through a Clear Expansion Committee member or group.
To summarize, the purpose of the groups is to make more Scientologists.
The booklet goes on to describe each group activity in more detail. I will highlight here one paragraph which illustrates how an activity which the Church of Scientology claims is "secular" is being used as a recruiting tool for their "religion": WISE members are some of the most successful disseminators (recruiters) in the world, with many groups getting hundreds of new people on the THE BRIDGE (into Scientology) every year. WISE members disseminate LRH's Admin Tech (management policies and procedures) through delivering consulting services or using LRH Admin Tech in their businesses and actively select (recruit and bring in) their clients, customers and business associates into the local orgs (churches of scientology) and missions.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
And for compliance...to Flag.

File: FPJO 1423 - CEC Chairman, Driving in volume public, project orders.pdf
This 1996 issue was also written for Sea Organization personnel only. It is an administrative program to increase the business in a church of Scientology.
One of the targets on this program is "Realize that Scientology is the only route out to Total Freedom and allow nothing to get in the way of getting volume public driven onto The Bridge to Total Freedom."
Compliance reports for this program are to be sent to Church of Scientology International's "Flag Bureaux".

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

I did find this though that I find hilarious, From PR Series 11R, PR AREA CONTROL:

These are the three grades of PR:

Perfect PR: GOOD WORKS WELL PUBLICIZED.

Inadequate PR: GOOD WORKS WHICH SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

Enemy PR: BAD WORKS FALSELY PUBLICIZED.

Hubbard left out the one that will probably do Scientology in:

Suppressive PR: BAD WORKS HONESTLY AND ACCURATELY PUBLICIZED.

Of course it is "suppressive" only from THEIR point of view.

That simply means telling the truth about Scientology. All the horrors, all the lies, all the manipulation, and all of the deceit of Scientology - very well publicized. That is what someone like Tony Ortega is doing.

PR series 12 of 7 oct 71 and PR series 19R april 1 82 The Safe Point

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Tony has the SOCO dox:

http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/26/scientology-your-proprietor-and-the-airwaves

Now, a tipster has forwarded to us a 1987 document that we imagine Harris would like to see. Entitled “Social Coordination Strategy,” it uses the old name (Social Coordination, “SOCO”) for the social betterment programs under the umbrella of the Association for Better Living and Education (ABLE).

Its tone is strong: “Any idea that a SOCO group is there for any other reason than getting LRH’s tech out to society and replacing the unworkable tech that has been introduced, must be cast aside.”

Most importantly, note the annotation near the end: “Authorized by AVC Int,” which we explained yesterday is a division of RTC — Authorization, Verification, and Correction.